It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:54 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of General Peter Pace

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Richard Lowson, richard_pace89@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:13 am

alternative email

well do you have access to msn where we can continue to chat and also get to know more about each other and to exchange pictures . if you don't mind this is mine. richard_pace89@outlook.com or richardlowson444@yahoo.com, give me yours so i can add you for a chat
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Re: Richard Lowson, richard_pace89@outlook.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Morgan Basti, Skype: "b_morgan909"

Postby Bix » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:39 pm

badoo
Morgan 56, Clayton, GA

okay i am morgan Basti dear one how long have you been here on this site dear one?
okay i am just here to day and have you had any experience here if i may ask
okay my skype name is b_morgan909 so add me now so that we chat okay

skype avatar is on topic
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=66772" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

antonieke
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with picture of General Peter Pace

Postby antonieke » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:19 pm

van: Peter Duane <peter.duane@yahoo.com>

Hey xxx baby,
How are you doing today and so sorry i got you worried on Sunday.. its was due to some tight duties and work. I am very okay and thought of you also as i worked..
Yesterday was good and I worked and got done later at night after a meeting at noon that lasted for some hours and i went for patrol later in the evening..
How did your day go yesterday?
There is something in life , I think the best way to live life is being happy... this keeps you more healthier and stronger.. try avoiding stress that worries the mind.. But at the same time we also need to have a partners to be happy with.. thats another feeling entirely we human should experience
I am so happy reading from you today..
Regard your past message you talked about soul and heart... I thought i answered.. In a good and successful relationship its very necessary to have that soul and heart connection.. its important.
I am really happy when that i met you and It makes me have a some special feelings in me when i read and write you.. I smile and feel excited.. I really want to meet you soon in person.. and I have a strong believe and feeling in my heart that it will work out and we will be very great together.
Like you said money is important ... but same time money is not everything and money cant buy true love...
about my past experiences with other women... withing the last 16 years.. i have tried to date a very few woman... but things never worked out, I have been unfortunate.. I used to date a woman back in the united states.. but I finally realized she was cheating me and never had true love for me... but she pretended to love me..All she wanted was just extracting money from me.... and It finally ended in heart break because i later new she was seeing another man .. so painful... I have been alone most of the time because i never wanted to be hurt anymore.. But you make me feel different and i have trust in you,, my heart have that strong feeling..
I really hope to be the man on the white horse coming for my princess Jenny... i feel so happy and It will be so. I have strong believe in me and you.. I wish i was out of here now so i can be there with you in person.. You are amazing and i feel so happy.
I really wish for us to meet before xmas and i hope to spend xmas with you.. I will be so happy. Its very imprtant to me... because i have a good feeling about you and you make me feel the way i never felt.. (in a sweet way i mean..hehehehe)
You brought love and laughter to my empty, sad and boring life. My heart had known only emptiness until the day you came and filled my heart to overflowing with your jovial ways. Your sense of humor has turned my frown into a smile.

You taught me how to love again, you taught me to give and receive love by trusting in you and believing. You taught me to go the extra mile. And though there are miles between us, I never stop thinking of you, you have brought a change into my life and my heart is forever yours.

I can never forget you, or keep thoughts of you out of my mind. I hope to chat with you later today.. please take care and have a wonderful day.. God bless you
Jenny baby your photos are nice and You are very beautiful, I must be honest with you.. i hope to meet you son in future.. I am feeling excited.. hjehehehe

Sweet hugs and kisses.
Last edited by minerva on Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: out OP real name

antonieke
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby antonieke » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:24 pm

antonieke
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby antonieke » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:27 pm

So this man who uses the name Peter Duane, a general in the army in Syria for the moment,
wanted to see me badly but I had to give my acceptance and later on to pay an amount of 2125€..
Thanks this website I found that it was a scammer...

Dear Jenny,

I was directed by the US ARMY authority to inform you that your acceptance letter as been receive in our data base. The vocational department wish to inform you that all the processing documents to prepare for the Vocational release out of contract of General Peter Duane 90z/013-UN. US ARMY authority have to inform you about the policy that guide any our amiable officers that presently on mission or having a valid contract and which he wanted to terminate his contract from mission will be charge for a processing fee. The fee will be use to arrange all the documentation papers that will be present to US ARMY Headquarter for the final termination of contract Approval and also the documents that will be issue for him to claim his benefit from US ARMY authority pending the period of time he spend on mission to safe the life of people in Kenya/ Syria/ middle east. Therefore, You are direct to remit a processing fee to the administrative officer in our area office in Kenya Military Cantonment Base because your spouse was redeployed from Kenya to his present location, The Kenya Military Processing department will start the preparation of all the documents for the vocational release out of Contract of your spouse. The payment information are below and pay the money through western union

WESTERN UNION
=============
Name : JAMES WINTHURST
Address: 20 Military Cantonment Base
City: Nairobi
Postal Code: 00100
Amount: 2125 EURO

Notice> US ARMY Authority want to inform you that processing fee you remit for the Vocational release out of contract of General Peter Duane 90z/013-UN is refundable back to you, immediately authority approve his clearance Release permit certificate out of mission. Send the scan copy of the Payment transfer slip to this office for evidence of payment.

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR BLISSFUL RELATIONSHIP TOGETHER SOON.

ACKNOWLEDGE BACK TO THIS EMAIL
UN PEACE KEEPING VOCATIONAL DEPT
SYRIA/MIDDLE EAST
ALPHA-SPECIAL/MPC/09Z/013-UN
SEC CARSTEIN LAMBERT

This was the email that I received from the authority.. :-o

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:20 pm

Can you add "his" and also the "authority"´s emailaddresses?
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

antonieke
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby antonieke » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:32 am

Peter Duane <peter.duane@yahoo.com>

United Nation Peacekeeping Mission <peacekeeping@armyonduty.int.tf>

I hope that you can find something.. Thanks. Jenny

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:28 pm

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

baobay
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby baobay » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:02 pm

Please add this new e-mail : sanch954m@gmail.com . His name is Michael Sanchez and have a son that name is Alan. Wife and mother death in a car accident . He use picture of general Peter Pace to fraud with money. His co- partner in the UK that his name is Dr.Thomas Fertcher. In past seven months I have been cheat 200,000USD .
His phone number :+12765657411 Thomas phone number :+447858618001 e-mail : drtf00011@gmail.com
Till now Thomas phone still can answer . Michael still have via e-mail to connect with me and vis Skype calling me . More strange thing ..... He send flowers tony ups mail box from a flower store ?

Hope can suggest how can I do now ? Best regards jossie

baobay
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby baobay » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:21 pm

Michael Sanchez profit
Birthday : 1958/9/5 country : Virginia Beach , united stated
We know on Facebook , but he close the account before 3 months ago.
His co-partner is his son's doctor in London , UK.

baobay
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby baobay » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:09 pm

This is all e-mail with Micheal Sanchez
His Birthday : 1958 / 09 / 05 His phone # : 1-276-5657411
His e-mail address : sanch954m@yahoo.com
Facebook : Michael sanch , Virginia beach ( his facebook close on November ) .

this is matter began .......
My love, I trust you are doing great there and everything is going on fine... I am thinking of you and praying that you would be safe there....
Honey I just got confirmation that the surgery was successful, but he is still not awake yet... I am a bit okay after I read the message, but I felt heartbroken again after I saw the picture that was attached to this email...
Honey I am crying now and I wish you are here with me now...
They said that the said that some medical test would be carried out again after some days to ensure his system is fully functioning....
Honey please ensure the transfer is done successful today so that the money will get to them soon... Once you are back home, you will forward the receipt from Bank so that I sent to them for confirmation that we have transferred the money....
I love you so much my princess...
From your husband Mike...

Good morning Doctor Thomas. I want to thank you for all the help and assistance you have shown to us by taking care of our son and been patient enough to wait till we were able to send the hospital bill you received yesterday..
Due some circumstance, we were not able to send the payment on time.. My wife was on two weeks trip to Seattle and it was not possible for her to send the payment from here… I am currently working in Afghanistan with US Army.
Doctor we sincerely appreciate your effort and concern.. We understand very well the decision your hospital management has taken by insisting that we must pay half of the total hospital bill for our son surgery…
Due to some circumstance we are not able to pay the additional 12,000pounds as demanded by your hospital immediately… So we would like you to please use your honorable office to assist us once more and understand we are going to pay this amount soonest..
We are so much worried and scared concerning the current situation of our son.. As he needs urgent surgery to survive his present health problems?
Doctor, we have a property in Seattle and we are willing to use it as a collateral or guarantee that we would pay the total demanded hospital bill soon…
Please help us and ensure our son can get the surgery he requires to survive.
Please give us your answer soon and let know you can help us..
We cannot afford to lose our soon…. He so much important to us…
God bless you for been a very good doctor to us..
From Mike

Hello jossie and Mike,

I want to confirm that we have received the money today.
The hospital has agreed to carry out the surgery tomorrow.
We will do our best to make sure He recovers as soon as possible.
The recovery will depend on giving him the after surgery drugs which will go a long way to heal him.
The recovery drugs must be given to him to ensure results and great improvements.
The hospital insists that the balance payment of Twenty four thousand pounds be sent immediately to enable us give Alan the drugs he needs to get better.
We need the payment immediately as we will be operating on him tomorrow.
He needs the drugs to recover or the surgery would be a waste. Any delays will definitely lead to complications.
Please send the balance payment on Monday. A slip confirming transfer will be useful so that he can receive tablets while we wait for the money to clear.
I need an urgent response to this email on the payment.
Thank you. I give you my word, we will do our best for Alan and get him back on his feet.

Best regards,
Dr Thomas.

After this situation , He work injured on 2013/9/28 , he need the money to complete his contract .
He must order the martial from Malaysia .
My love, I am missing you so much here that is very difficult for me to sleep. Right now I am looking at your picture while typing this message to you. I wish you are here with me right now. I am so much hungry for you and cannot wait to see us together soon.. Is very frustrating for me to be here all alone without you by my side. My leg sometimes pains me so much that I feel like to just crying....
Honey I hope you understand what I tried explaining to you yesterday regarding the new option I have after so much serious discussion with the management here.. My condition is very bad and since I came back to the camp from hospital, sleeping at nigh is always a problem for me here. I don't always tell me how pain I am passing through because I do not want you to worry so much....
I have made them to understand that is not possible for me to continue to be here at this condition knowing that it will take more than a month for my leg to be healed... So yesterday I reach agreement with them to supply the remaining materials that is needed for the completion of the project that I am doing, it would be assumed I have completed the project then I sign agreement with them to leave immediately as soon as the materials gets here... As a result of the accident that happened at the working site, so many things where destroyed that needs to needs to be replaced...
I have gotten a price quote from a company in Malaysia who will supply the materials to us here. Shipment will be within a week and some days.... The estimated price for the materials needed is 40,653 pounds in equivalent...
Honey what I need you to do for us is find the person or place where we can loan the amount from immediately. So I can pay for the materials.. They agree with me to supply for the materials and go home as a result of my condition... The agreement is very good for us because I will come home to you soon.....
We have to suspend paying for Alan's hospital bill till I am home soon. I will receive payment for work here two weeks after I am happy, then we would pay back all the money we loaned....
Honeys please find the money immediately. I don't want to continue to stay here...
Honey I miss you like crazy and I cannot wait to be home with you....
From your husband Mike

Hello honey, good morning today. I hope you slept very good last night and you are doing great today.. I missed so much all through the night. I wished you where here with me, I would have loved it more than anything........

I have attached the invoice from Malaysia suppler

Honey please do anything that will make it possible for us to get money from Bank and pay for the materials so that I will sign agreement with this people and start coming home for you my love....... Is very difficult for me to be here without you by my side..... All that I want now is to come home for you....... You are my everything and all that I want is you.....

I love you forever my wife..
From your husband Mike....

Honey, here is the account information from the Malaysia supplier....
I am missing you so much honey, I can't sleep at night, always awake wishing you are here sleeping beside me. I cannot wait to come home to you honey... We would be together always and do everything together...
I love you so much my princess, Please do not always work too had, I am very worried about your health..
From your husband Mike

On Friday, October 4, 2013 1:07 PM, SYARIKAT SDN <syarikat@consultant.com> wrote:
Dear Sir Mike,
Please find attachment account details to transfer payment for your order with us..

BANK NAME: STANDARD CHARTERED BANK(MALAYSIA) BERHAD
ACCOUNT NAME: NORHANITA BT MD NOOR.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 312194991421
SWIFT CODE: SCBLMYKL
BANK ADDRESS: NO 36, JALAN SULTAN ISMAIL 50250 KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA.

SIGNED
MANAGEMENT.

On Saturday, November 8, 2013 3:56 PM, SYARIKAT SDN <syarikat@consultant.com> wrote:
Dear Sir Mike,
Please find attachment new account details to transfer payment for your order with us.. Our management has discontinued using the previous account details provided to you for international transactions due to high rate the Standard Charted Bank are charging us.

For the transfer of remaining payment for your order with us ($45,150 USD) Forty five thousand one hundred and fifty US dollars. Please use the bellow account details as written in the attachment.

BANK NAME: HSBC BANK
ACCOUNT NAME: NORHANITA BT MD NOOR.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 010106110025
SWIFT CODE: HMABMYKL
BANK ADDRESS: NO 18,19 & 20 JALAN MAMANDA 5, AMPANG POINT,
68000, SELANGOR MALAYSIA.
BRANCH CODE: 010-APT

SIGNED
MANAGEMENT.

Honey I am in shock right now after reading this email, it was sent since yesterday from the Malaysia supplier...

On Thursday, November 20, 2013 3:21 PM, SYARIKAT SDN <syarikat@consultant.com> wrote:
Dear Sir Mike Sanchez,

We are unable to process your order due to non-availability of the product type you paid for. Our producers have not this product type in stock and we have tried sourcing for this product type, but unable to find any. The course of this was as a result of late payment from you. According to our producer, the product type was in stock last month, but it was all sold off due high demand with higher price bidder....

They have informed us that it would take four to five months before they can make available this product type with the quantity you have ordered.

Alternatively, we have considered a different product type of the same kind, but superior quality with higher price. We have made the invoice available for your own consideration.

Please do let us know immediately if you are interested to bid for this new product or would wait for months till the particular product type you ordered for is available....

Note that you will have to pay additional 48,480 US dollars for the available product type, if you are interested we would arrange it for shipment.

Sir we sincerely apologies for any inconveniences this would course and hope you would understand we did our best..

We await your reply.

Sign Management.

Honey here is the email from Malaysia supplier....

On Thursday, December 11, 2013 2:57 PM, SYARIKAT SDN <syarikat@consultant.com> wrote:
Dear Sir Mike Sanchez,

This email is to confirm that we have complete stock for your order as stated in our earlier. We have confirmed availability of the completed number of product as recorded in the invoice.
Be rest assured that upon the confirmation of the complete full payment for your order, We would arrange and ship the ordered materials to your designated address. We have contacted shipping company for this purpose and they are standby waiting.
Sir please find attached the new invoice based on the available product as stated earlier.
Sir as stated in the attached invoice, the total amount for your order ($123,220usd) One hundred and twenty three, two hundred and twenty dollars and previously we have received ($64,640usd) sixty-four thousand, six hundred and forty dollars
Balance of your payment to us is ($58,580usd) fifty eight thousand, five hundred and eighty
Shipment fees as agreed with the shipping company $5,630usd. Five thousand, six hundred and thirty dollars.

Grand total of your remaining payment to us is ($64,210.) Sixty-four thousand, two hundred and ten dollars.

You are advised to transfer the above amount to us using this account details.

BANK NAME: STANDARD CHARTERED BANK BERHAD
ACCOUNT NAME: ASMAHWATI BINTI IBRAHIM
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 910194825750
SWIFTCODE: SCBLMYKXXXX
BRANCH ADDRESS: NO 1 JALAN USJ 10/1F, 47620 UEP SUBANG JAYA, SELANGOR MALAYSIA

You are to forward receipt of payments to us for confirmation once the above mentioned amount is transferred to us..

Signed
Management.

On Friday, December 13, 2013 10:32 AM, SYARIKAT SDN <syarikat@consultant.com> wrote:
Dear Sir Mike Sanchez,

Please fine attached the updated new invoice for your order.

Note that the shipment fees would be paid on the point of delivery as you have request that we exclude it from the current bill.

As previously directed, do forward to us the payment slip once the total remaining fees for your order is transferred to you

Grand total of your remaining payment to us is ($58,580usd) fifty eight thousand, five hundred and eighty.

You are advised to transfer the above amount to us using this account details.

BANK NAME: STANDARD CHARTERED BANK BERHAD
ACCOUNT NAME: ASMAHWATI BINTI IBRAHIM
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 910194825750
SWIFTCODE: SCBLMYKXXXX
BRANCH ADDRESS: NO 1 JALAN USJ 10/1F, 47620 UEP SUBANG JAYA, SELANGOR MALAYSIA
Signed,
Management.
Honey, I just saw this email from the Malaysia supplier. We need to contact to your bank in Taipei immediately and ask them to use this new account given the Malaysia supplier to transfer the money to them instead of the account the gave before.
I feel sorry for the man the said lost his wife and children.

On Friday, December 20, 2013 2:13 PM, SYARIKAT SDN <syarikat@consultant.com> wrote:
Dear Sir Mike Sanchez.

Sir we wish to bring to your notice of an unexpected change that we all here in SYARIKAT SDN regret with hearts filled with sorrow.
One of our managers who is the signatory to the Bank Account details provided to you previously, lost his wife and two of his children in fatal car accident today been Friday. For this effect, he would be out work for a month.
This would make it difficult for the money you are transferring to reach to the designated department in charge. We would not want to allow any delay in processing of your order, as you have made it known to us how important it is for you, that we ensure the immediate delivery of the materials you ordered.

For us to make sure we serve you better and avoid delays. You are advised to use the below account details to transfer the Balance of your payment to us ($58,580usd) fifty eight thousand, five hundred and eighty.

BANK NAME: PUBLIC BANK BERHAD.
ACCOUNT NAME: SRIMATHY MANIAM.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 3987966707.
SWIFT CODE: PBBEMYKL.
ADDRESS: 384-388, SENTOSA CENTRAL , BATU 7, JALAN PENRISSEN 93250 KUCHING, SARAWAK,MALAYSIA.

Please disregard the previous account details given to you and use the above account details to transfer the balance payment to us. This development is based on your interest and to ensure every delay is .

We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences this would bring to you and hope you would applaud us for taking this necessary step.

Do contact us back if any further questions on this.

Signed.
Management.

** From 2014/ 01/ 02 cannot connect , he had send mail try to explain what he happening there. Till now Mike send the mail to me every week that try to keep connecting .So really confuse how I can do ?**

My love, even though this is not a good time for me, I still do not know how to explain to you what is happening to me. I am just having access to the internet for the first time in about 4 to 5 days now since after the last time we spoke.... I know you must be very worried with lots of bad thoughts.....
Honey before I write further I would want to ask for your forgiveness for everything that has just happened.... I am sorry sorry for letting you go through pain and sleepless nights... This was not intentional my love and I hope you would be able to understand me and forgive me.....
I have so much missed you my love... Please do not be too much angry at me and do not leave me.... I have so much explanation to do, but I have not much strength to type on this laptop... I need to call you, but there is no place i can make use of the phone at the moment........
I want you to know that I am alive, but not with good health... Please stay strong and wait for my call.....

I love you so much and please forgive me for wring to you this late..
Your husband Mike....

My love, I know it must be very had for you just like it is for me without hearing your voice each time I wake up and before I go to sleep at night.. Honey I am shielding tears everyday because of how much I have missed you and the most painful part of it is that I cannot do anything to help the situation at the moment…
Baby, even though what is happening now is not intentional or my fault, but I sincerely want to apologies over everything that has gone wrong… Please my angel, do not feel so much disappointed or heart broken… Please be strong for us and know that I am here for you forever… No matter what happens, I will always love you more and more… Nothing would ever change my love for you, because you are the best thing in my world… There can be no happiness or life without you…
I am writing to you from a hospital honey and I have been in this hospital receiving treatment since after the last time we spoke over the phone…. Due to the problem with the service connection in our camp then, that affected the Internet and telephone lines, I was not able to inform you that I had to travel to our camp in another city to finalize my contract and receive the original copies of all the document from Malaysia supplier.
On our way, the Taliban militant attacked our car convoy. Five soldiers died on the spot. It was a treble situation for me honey… I escaped death after sustaining two gunshots. One on my right shoulder and the other that passes through my left leg, but did not touch my bone… The incident is a long story honey; I don’t even know how I can explain it to you in full details….
I have under gone through two separate surgeries because of internal bleeding, as a result of the gunshot on my right should…
I don’t sleep at all.. I keep missing you and thinking of you…
Honey I know you must be feeling very disappointed and heart broken… Please do not think badly of me.. I will never disappoint you my love. I will forever love you more… Please give us time and wait for me to come out from the hospital. Then I will take care of everything to come home for you and for our kids… Please pray for me…
Forgive me for everything we have gone through…. I cannot live without you.. You are my happiness and there would not be any future for me without you….
I love you more than my life…
From your husband Mike…

My love, I know how bad you would be feeling and how bad it would be affecting your health... I feel so much bad and think I have failed you and your kids after all the trust they show to me...... They are my children and I think of them more these days whenever I remember the conversation I had with them of that 31first night of December... I promised them that I would love you more no matter what happened... Dead or alive, I must keep to that promise I mad to them and nothing would ever change them... From the beginning of our relationship, your friends has never been in support of it and they are always looking for something to talk about... I don't care about what ever they say or think. They are entitled to say anything they wish to say or think.... The only person that what she says's matters is you my love... You, our children and I are the only important people here....
Please my love, I want you to be strong and stop thinking negative for any reason... You are mine forever and I am yours forever... Nothing would ever change that... God made us for each other even though it have taken us long to find each other....
Baby people die in Afghanistan day after day. I wish you listen to news then you would understand what I am saying to you... I want you beside me right now, but I would not accept you risk your life for any reason... Please I beg of you to be strong for us and be discourage for any reason...... I love you more than my life my baby jossie...
Please listen to me and I will never disappoint you... I swear with my life that we would spend the rest of our life together... Stop thinking listen to your friends and listen to your heart..... I am here for you forever...
I wish there is way I could get a picture of me on a sick bed, then you would understand what I am talking about......
You are my life and nothing would change it....
I love you forever my wife....
From your husband Mike....

My love, I trust you are doing wonderfully well today and that everything is alright for you.... Honey I have read all your messages and understood everything you explained regarding the heartbreaking message you sent to me... Well I have completely forgiven you over everything that you said to me. I understand what could have pushed you to write to me in such manner.....
As you have apologized from your heart, I trust you would not act like this anymore.....
Your children or any other person is not wrong how they think, because they must have there an opinion over anything... But what ever anybody think or say, does not mater in anyway..... The only person whose opinion matters is you my love.... You should always search your heart before you write to me and not write to me based on what others think...
I love you with my life and nothing would ever change my love for you Jossie.... My condition here in the hospital is very bad and I have no good access to the computer or phone line, which is the reason why I am unable to contact to you regular.... I am always thinking of you my love.... You are my life, the treasure that I seek and everything I would forever want as a man....... No matter what happens, is only you that I would spend the rest of my life with..... You my one and only wife.....
Please honey, do not be discouraged again nor feel different about us... Stand strong for me and know that I am for you till death do us part...... Nothing will ever change my love for you........
I love you forever my wife Jossie...

My wife good morning today... I trust you are doing very well and that this message would find you in a very good health and will let you know that I am missing you like never before.... Honey is very hard for me here and hearing that you are sick breaks my heart..... I am very sorry for everything you are going through because of us... Please my sweetheart; you must be strong for us. I know is very hard considering how much you have missed me and all you have being through... It has been like heel for me after escaping death two times..... Is only God that knows while all this is happening, but I know he would see us through and give us a better future....
You are a very strong smart woman and I trust you to take care of every situation... Please honey, keep your heart with me and know that I will never disappoint you, because you are my life... You are my life and everything I would forever wish for.....
Communication from here is difficult, but I would always do my best to contact to you.... Just know that you are in my heart always....
Honey send me your full address, so that I can arrange to send my belongings to you from our camp so that I will fly home from here to you as soon as I am discharged from Hospital...
My wife Jossie, I will forever love you...

My beautiful sweet wife, I want you to always know that you are all that I have and in every situation, you will forever remain the best in my life..... I cannot live without you my wife and no matter what the condition could be, you will forever remain the only woman in my life....
I understand how you feel and know how much worried you are for me..... I love you more than anything because you love me the same way...... You are my life baby..... Please do not think negative of anything that is happening to us... Be strong and have patient to wait for me.... I will surely come home to you...
I don't want you to be thinking too much..... Stay focus and know that I am with you..
All I want you to do is take good care of yourself for me...... Be healthy and strong for me..... I will continue to love you forever.....
Your husband Mike.....

I'm very stupid to trust a man really love me and believe every thing that he saying ......

ALYA

Bookmark and Share

Postby ALYA » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:08 pm

Hi the all! In first, sorry for my bad english.
Me to victim of this scammers.
Name - Mike Coduel. Pictures They used pictures of Peter Pace.
But i saw one white fat man by skype - before chatting i asked to show.
he opened video only for 15 seconds.
They wrote to me at 2011, Mays.
It was about 15 days.
And i am stupid, sent 240 dollars.
I sent a lot of my pictures (omg!! :( !) and copy of my passport.
Unfortunally, scammers used my passport, my name.
But i am normal person, am not scammer. Me too, vicrim.
What i must do?

Payment Instruction‏

Harrison Coduel Mike

to: Al******
Harrison Coduel Mike

Hello Honey,

This is really bad news again the Diplomat is very angry with this ideal we made they said that you money they cannot pick it off because it's not anything for what they want the Custom is really Holding Hanging them off in the office this is really sad again with me i was thinking all is ok and fine my friend only send 700 US Dollar to the Diplomat the pick it off but they said you should add more money to that money before they can pick it please you told me already that you friend is giving you 1000 Dollar just paid only 850 Dollar to them so they can leave there on time and come down to you OK

I know the End is very difficult but if we can over come it and give God almighty Grace and join together as family again the second things is that i called Junior this morning and his is in the hospital now the teacher said he is sick now so i left enough money with the teacher long time ago before i leave that is what he is still using taking care of my Junior i pray everything will be ok and we shall be together again as a Family i love you much now you are doing all your responsibility as a mother Heaven will never forget you mylove try to get the money from your friend and send to them in UK again ok.

Have a great day bye

Al********
to: coduelmike@gmail.com
MTCN ***********

Harrison Coduel Mike

to: Ali*******
Harrison Coduel Mike

honey am so sorry for all this ok when you come back send me info i will talk to you later God have his purpose for all this bye

Harrison Coduel Mike

to: *******
Harrison Coduel Mike

honey if you already payed to UK don't worry you can send me the
information i will explain to them better ok i am still waiting you.

Harrison Coduel Mike
Harrison Coduel Mike

sweetheart,

I have wait for you a lot please when you come back you can send the payment information to my mail here okay so i send to him.

i love you so much you are all my life thanks for your help i really appreciate you and i am not regret of having some one like you as a future wife you have done your best thanks again. have a nice day bye kisssssssssssssss.

DIPLOMAT HUTCHISON PENMAN ROBERT (diplomathutchisonpenmanrobert@gmail.com)

*******@live.ru
DIPLOMAT HUTCHISON PENMAN ROBERT
I will like you to know that Eight Hundred and Fifty Pounds is needed urgently for the obtaining of the Non-Inspection Certificate and Insurance Certificate/Vat Clearance to avoid checking and scanning of the package by the custom service here in United Kingdom and in your Country. Without these Documents, there is no way i can get the package delivered to you.

You are to send the money via Western Union Money Transfer which is the fastest and easiest way to send and receive money same day using Bank transfer will take some days and this will delay my delivery.

Details on how to send the money;

Receiver: Hutchison Robert
Address: #21 Southend Lane Lewisham, London SE6 3AB UK.
Tel: +447014262878
Amount £850 GBP

The payment details should be sent to me along side your ID CARD for confirmation so that the documents can be obtained without delay and i will like to know the specific date and time you intend to send the money so that i can commence on the delivery of the package to you without delay.

I hope to hear from you shortly as a matter of urgency.

Yours Sincerely,

Diplomat Hutchison Penman Robert.

hello, honey

i got a bank in your country you can send money there to Ghana Country

Western Union Office (edited out local info from victim)

please it will be very difficult if you send the money to UK because it's not enough the diplomat may feel so sad to send to my friend he will received and send the total funds to the diplomat ok

have a nice day love you bye

i understood that he is scammer due this pucture. i searched more picture by words on the desk.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:35 pm

Hi, it´s been three years ago, so other than blocking and ignoring, not much else can be done I´m afraid.
Do you still have his exact Skype chat nick?
But you mentioned Ghana, so it was a Gang of Ghanaian criminals.
The webcam chat" was only 15 seconds long because that was the length of the stolen webcam footage shown to you as "cam", it was all they had :(
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of General Peter Pace

Postby Sailory » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:27 pm

lewisgen17@yahoo.com,Lewis P

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6006143903" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Lewis P

I'm Lewis from USA,I'm US Gen presently serving here in Afghanistan with the UN govt for peace keeping mission...I'm widowed,i have a son his in boarding school in Ghana :dumb: .....How about you?
lewisgen17@yahoo.com
you can send me an email now ok? ok can we talk now?
i want us to get close and know ourselves better
we can have a better future together :mrgreen:

jesicap
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

richard morrison r.morris.richards@gmail.com

Postby jesicap » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:11 pm

Richard.morrison154 is the username of his skype. his email is r.morris.richards@gmail.com he requested to be friend last month via Skype.he is very good in chat. after 1 week already wanted to be my husband and to share everything he has with me. he stolen the photos of general Peter Pace. he said he is divorced 6 years ago and has a 14-year-old son studying in England. his parents and sister all died, he was alone and lonely for last 6 years. he still has a few months in Afghanistan and will marry me as soon as posible. he will invest in china and other countries. after one month and half chatting, one night he reveiled a life long secret, he made crude oil businessn and has 2million us dollars, because next week he goes for a deadly mision, he will delivery his cash in a gift box to me, only i have to pay 2,500euro for clearance. Agent Frank Williams from UN will help the transport. He asked me to keep the secret, but i discussed it with friends,then i realized the ugly truth. Of course i cut all the communication.
the very first message
oh alright
[06/03/2014 10:12:13] Richard Morrison brown: that is nice and fine to hear from you
[06/03/2014 10:12:16] Richard Morrison brown: :)
[06/03/2014 10:12:28] Richard Morrison brown: I am Richard 51 years,from United State of America, i am honest, caring and a devoted father,a single dad,a divorce father for the Past 6 years
[06/03/2014 10:12:45] Richard Morrison brown: I am a very proud father of a adorable, kind, and respectful young boy who I am completely devoted to.my son is all that i have on this earth,my son name is David,he is 14 years how about you dear ?
Well, I will appreciate us being good friends in sincerity, honesty and trust although we just knew each other we can share ideas and discuss about more issues as we talk more about ourselves,
[06/03/2014 10:55:37] Richard Morrison brown: and as time goes on there may be something great for us in the future ...What do you say?
[06/03/2014 10:55:54] Richard Morrison brown: :)
[06/03/2014 10:56:09] me: everything is possible
[06/03/2014 10:59:49] Richard Morrison brown: :)
[06/03/2014 11:01:46] Richard Morrison brown: Thanks alot I assure you that we will be best of friends that people will envy you and I, all we need to do is to be sincere in our communication as good friends... Okay
[06/03/2014 11:02:23] me: ok. bye. have a nice day
[06/03/2014 11:04:24] Richard Morrison brown: Alright dear
[06/03/2014 11:04:33 | Editado 11:04:52] Richard Morrison brown: please take good care of yourself over there
[06/03/2014 11:06:05] Richard Morrison brown: this is my email address
[06/03/2014 11:06:14] Richard Morrison brown: r.morris.richards@gmail.com
[06/03/2014 11:06:27] Richard Morrison brown: i would like you to write email to me

Return to “Military scams”