It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:26 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Жопедро Сильвер, jopedro@mail.ru

Русская секция для обсуждения мошенников из Нигерии и Ганы
murlo
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby murlo » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:26 am

Здравствуйте! Спасибо что вы есть! В декабре я подверглась скам-атаке. Товарищ из Ганы использовал фотографии и видео Uwe http://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19999" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
Могу сообщить множество деталей, включая фото, сегодняшнее требование денег на вестерн юнион, а так же адреса mail.ru и yahoo.com, ну и skype.

Hello! Thank you that you are! In December, I was subjected to the scum-attack. Friend from Ghana used photos and videos Uwe http://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19999" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
I can tell a lot of details, including photos, today's demand for money to Western Union, as well as addresses and mail.ru yahoo.com, well, skype.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Новая секция

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:39 am

Да, пожалуйста, добавить детали афера :)

Yes, please do add the scam details :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

murlo
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby murlo » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:15 am

О, это поэма! Особенно для русскоговорящего человека. Начнем с того, что мужчина представился Жопедро Сильвером. Jopedro Silver. Живет товарищ в Майами, США. Ему 49 лет, родился 5 января 1964 года.
Сперва он вылез на mail.ru и бросался заумными сообщениями на английском – про экономический кризис, трудности жизни в моей стране и те пе. Через недельку зашел попроще. Сразу перевел общение в скайп. Поделился личной информацией - разведен, один воспитывает сына, нехорошая жена изменяла ему с его лучшим другом, поэтому и друзей у него нет, и жены тоже, а родители, Жопедро и Алисия, уже умерли, поэтому он еще и сирота. Но богатый сирота и единственный наследник папиного бизнеса! А еще он военный. И посещал академию ФБР.
За время общения успел "улететь" в штат Пенджаб по делу срочно. Поэтому сгладилась разница во времени.
Вечером вышел в видеоскайп, показал пару минут с Уве ночью, без звука, после чего пожаловался, что раздавил наушники при перелете и перешел на другое устройство, уже без видео, но со звуком. Произношение чудовищное, пришлось через фразу просить напечатать текст. Поэтому у меня сохранилась переписка во всей красе.
Далее, форсировал знакомство с 12 летним сыном Эммануэлем, прислал две фотки мальчика и ответил жалостливо на пару писем. "Мальчик" просит стать ему мамой. Мальчик сейчас в Того, хотя на самом деле учится в морском колледже в Великобритании. А в Того он на экскурсии. Со школьным проектом.
Ну и апофеозом всего пришла просьба о деньгах. Мальчику не терпится познакомится с его новой будущей мамой. Поэтому на каникулах я должна ждать его в гости. B.T.A. (Basic Travel Allowance) мальчик возьмет с собой - это 2170 евро. А вот на билет до моей страны мне надо раскошелится. 850 евро выслать ребенку. А папа прилетит через недельку, когда справится с делами в Индии. И все возместит, и подарок привезет! Из Индии деньги прислать никак нельзя, очень уж это трудно. Договорились, что я дам 300 евро. После чего мне прислали аккаунт в Гане. Объяснив это тем, что от Того до Ганы всего-то 4 часа езды на машине, а странная фамилия получателя – это имя старшего преподавателя, который должен срочно оформить все бумаги. Тут я свернула диалог, проверила все фотки Гуглом и наткнулась на ваш сайт. Узнала Уве.
Хотите его новые фото? Их есть у меня. Уве с мамой и папой, Уве в зеленой рубашечке, Уве с тазиком вареных раков. Ну и еще мальчик, Эммануэль. Его не поленились зарегистрировать на кругах в гугле и связать с фоткой Уве. Проверка ай пи Эммануэля показала, естественно, Гану. Остался последний шаг - написать Жопедре письмо и дождаться ответа из "Индии". Хотя и так все ясно как божий день.

Oh, it's a poem ! Especially for Russian-speaking person. To begin with, the man introduced himself Zhopedro Silver. Jopedro Silver. Comrade lives in Miami, USA . He 49 years old, was born January 5, 1964 .
First he got on mail.ru and rushed arcane messages in English - about the economic crisis , the difficulties of life in my country and those ne. A week went easier. Immediately translated chat in Skype. Shared personal information - divorced , single and has a son , a bad wife cheated on him with his best friend , so he has no friends , and his wife, too , and parents , and Alicia Zhopedro already died , so he is also an orphan. But rich orphan and sole heir of my father's business! And it's military . And visited the FBI Academy .
During the dialogue had " fly " in the Punjab in the case urgently . Therefore reduce the difference in time.
In the evening went to videoskayp showed a couple of minutes with Uwe night without a sound , and then complained that crushed headphones during the flight and moved to another device without the video, but with sound. Pronunciation monstrous , had to ask for ice through print text. So I still have correspondence in all its glory .
Further boosted acquaintance with 12 year old son , Emmanuel , sent two pictures boy and responded compassionately to a couple of letters . "Boy " asks him to become a mother. The boy is now in Togo , but actually studying at Maritime College in the UK. And he in Togo on trips. With a school project.
Well, the apotheosis of all came the request for money. The boy can not wait to get acquainted with his new future mother . So on vacation I have to wait for him to visit. B.T.A. (Basic Travel Allowance) take the boy with him - is 2170 euros. But on the ticket to my country I have to fork out . 850 euros to send your child . And dad will arrive in a week when cope with affairs in India. And reimburse , and bring a gift ! Send money from India does not, it is very much difficult. We agreed that I will give 300 euros. After that they sent me an account in Ghana. Citing the fact that from Togo to Ghana only some 4 hour drive away, and a strange surname - is the name of the senior teacher, who shall promptly execute all papers. Then I turned the dialogue , all the pictures scanned by Google and came across your site. Uwe learned .
Want it new photos ? They have me . Uwe with mom and dad , in a green blouse Uwe Uwe wash with boiled crawfish . Well, a boy, Emmanuel . Its not too lazy to register on the circles in Google and link to photo Uwe . Checking ai pi Emmanuel showed naturally Ghana. The final step - to write a letter and wait Zhopedre response of " India." Although everything is clear as day.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:23 am

Please add his emailaddress and fake US phone number :)

Пожалуйста, добавьте его EmailAddress и поддельные США номер телефона :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

murlo
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby murlo » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:35 am

jopedro@mail.ru - это его адрес в Моем мире.
jopedro75 - его логин в скайпе.
emmanuelj504@yahoo.com - это адрес "сына".

От "сына" у меня два письма на почту с айпи адресом в Гане.
От "папы" пришла в скайп просьба о переводе Western Union с именем получателя, кодовым словом и прочим.
Тоже в Гане.

TL
jopedro@mail.ru - this is his address in my world.
jopedro75 - his username on Skype.
emmanuelj504@yahoo.com - is the address of the "son".

From the "son" I have two letters to the post office with ip address in Ghana.
From "dad" came on Skype request for transfer Western Union named recipient and other codeword.
Also in Ghana.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:58 am

his Skype " jopedro75 " --> IP show 41.66.225.114

Originating ISP: Alcatel Project
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

murlo
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby murlo » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:11 am

Что и требовалось доказать!
Спасибо вам! Вы сэкономили мое время, подробно перечислив признаки африканского мошенника.
Думаю, что на этом я прекращу все контакты с этим персонажем, потому что и так все ясно.
Если у администрации будут какие-то вопросы ко мне по уточнению деталей, обязательно отвечу подробно.
С цитатами и фотками.
:hugz:

TL
QED!
Thank you! You saved my time, listing in detail the signs of African cheater.
I think I'll stop at this all contacts with that character, because everything is clear.
If the administration will be some questions for me to clarify the details, be sure to answer in detail.
With quotes and photo.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:03 pm

you re welcome :) and please never send him a money that he ask ;) . you did a right thing stop contact with him :)

TL
вы повторно приветствовать и, пожалуйста, никогда не послать ему деньги, которые он спросить. Вы сделали правильную вещь стоп контакт с ним
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Жопедро Сильвер, jopedro@mail.ru

Postby Marisa » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:48 pm

Спасибо Вам большое за инфу. Меня не было в онлайне, а кроме меня наши админы по русски не говорят, так что извиняйте за их корявый русский. :D Вся информация очень ценная.

Если можно, несколько фоток тоже добавьте, чтоб люди знали о чем речь. хотя уже куча фоток бедного Уве пл всему Интернету.

Я кстати заметила что в рунете оперируют в основном мошенники из Ганы, а не из Нигерии. Не знаю почему Гану туда так тянет.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:57 pm

А имя ещё ж какое выбрал для руского уха - Жопедро!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Такого имени даже и нет в испанском и английском. Надо было долго думать!! :silly:
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

murlo
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby murlo » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:07 pm

Вот наш герой с родителями.
Классический лук в зеленой рубашечке.
А это тазик с лобстерами, который меня ждет по прибытии рыцаря.

Фотографию "Эммануэля" я здесь не привожу, согласно правилам форума. Но гугл+ нашел по картинке запись на кругах. Вот этот https://plus.google.com/110997004715959187010/posts/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ребенок вместе с бедняжкой Уве. Специально сделано для правдоподобия.

Ну, и чтобы два раза не вставать - наша сочная дискуссия по поводу его псевдонима.
[11.12.2013 15:45:47] jopedro silver: so what does my name mean in russia?
[11.12.2013 15:46:03] me: i'll call you mr. Silver
[11.12.2013 15:46:14] me: it is much better
[11.12.2013 15:46:39] me: your name is a kind of anekdot in russian

[11.12.2013 15:47:00] jopedro silver: lol
[11.12.2013 15:48:23] me: at first, russian word "jopa" means the same as english "ass".
[11.12.2013 15:49:14] jopedro silver: ok

[11.12.2013 15:49:32] me: "pedro" is a rude russian synonym for a "gay man".
[11.12.2013 15:49:57] me: so mr. Silver sounds much better

[11.12.2013 15:50:09] jopedro silver: hmmmmmm
[11.12.2013 15:50:16] jopedro silver: very bad meaning
[11.12.2013 15:50:28] jopedro silver: ;(;(;(;(;(;(;(

[11.12.2013 15:50:32] me: i dont want to abuse you now.
[11.12.2013 15:50:58] me: it is a russian joke.
[11.12.2013 15:51:27] jopedro silver: hmmmmm

ps. Теперь, прочитав внимательно все статьи на сайте по вопросу о скамминге, я конечно не стану "образовывать скаммера". Полный игнор это действительно наилучший выход. Еще раз, большое спасибо за то, что завели русский уголок и перевели тексты. Вы спасли мое время. Думаю, что моя история послужит наглядным примером схемы мошенничества. Очень надеюсь, что это поможет еще кому нибудь, как и ваш ресурс помог мне.
:party:

А, вот здесь саморазоблачение с именем, просьба о денежном переводе Western Union.
[17.12.2013 3:58:19] jopedro silver: receiver's name : Edoseghe Nosakhare
Text qestion : When
Answer : Urgent

А имя Жопедро вечно будет для меня синонимом такого вот африканского молодца :)

Александра
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Александра » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:03 pm

С фотографиями Уве писал другой скаммер на сайте ВК
http://vk.com/id297156973" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Houston Holker , регистрация Гана
День рождения:16 июня 1963 г.
Образование:Boston College '92
Языки:English
Образование Вуз:Boston College '92
Школа:Boston High School '90
Image , Image .

Привет красивая, как вы делаете? У вас очень хороший профиль с красивой фотографии. Я считаю, что будет мирные и прекрасные мысли, как мы узнаем друг друга лучше, и я буду рад, если вы можете принять меня в качестве друга, чтобы поддерживать постоянную связь с вами и так, что мы можем узнать нашу себя Бетт ,,, г ладно? ... наилучшие пожелания

wow..life в Америке это хорошо, но я в настоящее время работает в качестве военного врача лечащего ранения soldeirs в Сирии под Объединенной Нации.
okay..I бы сотрудничестве с Организацией Объединенных Нации для 9yrs и я трудолюбивый человек. Я не женат, отец которого когда-то женился, но моя жена умерла 3yrs назад уйти с 13yrs старый сын позвонил Франклин
Можете ли вы пожалуйста, напишите мне на английском языке с помощью Google Translato I так что мы можем иметь очень хорошие связи ... Мой дорогой друг?

Да означает, откуда ты? Я сохранить и заботиться о жизни, потому что это моя профессия хорошо
Я думаю, вы слышали о Сирии tv..right?

YOUR FRIEND HOUSTON HOLKER FROM VK
Houston Roland
houstonroland653@yahoo.com
Здравствуйте, дорогие.......,

Добрый день. Как вы и.......? Это большая честь написать Вам в Ваш почтовый ящик потому что я до сих пор помню you.I был так занят здесь, на работе все это время, и я надеюсь, что вы не сердитесь обо мне не пишу вам на время? Так скажите мне, как работа с новыми заказами я надеюсь, что вы продвигается на работе? Пребывание благословит и Бог будет с вами !!

Пожалуйста, напишите мне, как только у вас есть свободное время на работе.
Хорошего дня!
С Уважением,
Хьюстон Holker

IP - 66.196.81.174 Страна: США ,Штат / Регион: Калифорния ,Город: Саннивейл
Комментарии пользователей
афера электронной почты ... будьте осторожны !! - 2013-09-20
мошенник отправляете как солдат - 2013-10-08
мошенник на сайтах знакомств. Взломал мой аккаунт, на известный сайт F книге - 2014-05-23
Scammer быть посуда. Претендует на Анри Бран Оскар. - 2015-03-01
Scammer размещения на должность инженера и называя себя Анри Бран Оскар. - 2015-03-01

IP - 98.139.212.230
Scammer, размещение, как солдат - 2013-10-03
мошенник - 2013-10-03
мошенник выдает себя за солдат в Афганистан и отец-одиночка, который ищет настоящую любовь - 2013-10-21

IP - 98.138.226.180 Страна: США,Штат / Регион: Калифорния,Город: Саннивейл
Комментарии пользователей
этот человек говорит мне, что он находится в Малайзии я проверил IP и он приходит CA - 2013-04-05
Я знал, что это человек из Facebook. Просто начиная обмена по электронной почте. Будьте в курсе !!! - 2014-03-07

IP -98.138.121.152 Страна: США ,Штат / Регион: Калифорния,Город: Саннивейл
Источник:
Имя хоста источника "omp1039.mail.bf1.yahoo.com " и источник IP адрес 98.139.212.230.

Image , Image .

Skype Houston Roland sandrapranjic80 IP - 41.242.136.20
Страна:Гана, Штат Регион:БольшаяАккра ,Город:Аккра

Александра
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re:Robert Ken robert_ken12@yahoo.com

Postby Александра » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:37 pm

Robert Ken robert_ken12@yahoo.com ,
http://vk.com/id299134340, Register: Ghana
Image , Image
Birthday: June 30
Hometown: treton
Marital status: Single
Languages: English
City: Boston
Mob. Phone: (323) 639-3896
I AM A SIMPLE MAN,RESPECT EVERY ONE .I AM HERE AS A GOOD FRIEND FOR EVERY ONE. GOD BLESS ALL MY FRIENDS IN THIS SITES
Robert
Well am Haider real Name Pakistan by nationality Live in USA - new jersey Trenton) and lived most of my life in Ecuador am a single man, with a happy lovely son,........actually l divorce my wife 5years ago when my son was 3years old, and since them l have being passing through some emotional pain am a profession captain i work as a marine sailor in UN. cargo shipping agency and am also a business man i deal with supply of chemical to companies and factory all over the world
Robert
hello Hmm okay robert_ken12@yahoo.com
Robert
i really know what it means to be single. living without a wife is so bad ,maybe someday we going to meet in person i will tell you more about my life history, my best sport is golf and table tennis and i like playing golf every Saturdays but sometimes very busy also,i like honest and faithful people. i will tell you more about me when we chat together.i appreciate your time and effort you spend to chat with me i hope your day is going fine with you i really do hope we get to start knowing ourselves better. This is a little about me and please do not hesitate to ask me more question if there is anything else you want to know about me i am opened to good and beautiful ladies like you .
Dear i really need a very mature,decent and faithful woman in my life. I am not after a facial beauty but am after the beauty of the heart. I was paused when I search and get to your profile,you look so cute,mature,responsible in appearance and i will like to know you more because something in me is already telling me that you can be my soul mate. Even though we are distance apart but I can easily fly to meet you wherever you are.I don't believe that distance and age can be a barrier to relationship.I am a gentle man I am faithful in love, am caring.I can't promise you that dark clouds will never hover over our lives or that the future will bring us many rainbows.I can't promise you that tomorrow will be perfect or that life will be easy.I can promise you my everlasting devotion
Image , Image

Robert Ken robert_ken12@yahoo.com
Robert
hello Dear
good morning. how are you? i spent the night thinking about you. it is so hard to stop myself from thinking about you. each time i try to take my mind off you. you keep coming to my thoughts and you always leave a smile on my face. it has been long i have such a feeling.. i feel it is right for me to express my feelings for you. The time has come for me to express how I really feel about you. I realize we've only spent a short amount of time together, but the feelings I have are so intense. I hope you'll appreciate that I am sharing them with you, and won't feel pressured. I think I'm falling in love with you, and I'm not afraid to let myself go. It's important to me that you know this. What good is it if I can't share the excitement, the passion, the thrill with the very person I' feeling it with There are moments when the feelings are so intense, I could just burst! And then there are other times, when I feel calm and peaceful, enjoying the comfort of having you with me.I hope we'll be together for a long time to come. please be free to ask me any questions that interests you. i will gladly answer you. i love you. i have send your photo to my Son and he was very happy to have you as step mom

Skype: robert.kenny24 , IP-41.66.208.230 , Country: Ghana, City: Accra

Александра
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kent Hugh colramoshugh@gmail.com

Postby Александра » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:33 pm

Kent Hugh colramoshugh@gmail.com , http:/ /vk.com/id273542308 , Register: Ghana

Image , Image .

City: Damascus
Skype: col.ramos3 ,IP-197.220.169.27 ,Country: Ghana, City:Accra

Kent
I'm from Oregon USA, now in Syria, we can chat on Skype?
Kent
give me your phone number call
Kent
Nice to hear from you my dear , please can you give me your email ID or Skype so I can tell you more

Kent
Dear,
Is your friend the Colonel Ramos, There is a question that has been bothering me for several days now and I just thought, why not share with you, as they say, "a common problem, this problem is solved half"
This is the actual question has been bothering my mind and I have no one to talk to about it, now I just thought why not to share it with you.
On 13 November 2010, when the Taliban attacked the Gunman. The main airport of Syria, I had the honor to save the life of a boy whose father, a wealthy gold Merchant decided to reward me for 75 Kilo Gold Bar in personal gifts, which I later sold to Syria investor who paid me $ 3500000 for the Gold bullion.
To do this, I want to solicit your partnership to transfer the money from Syria immediately, there area war and how soldiers are the limitations, what can I do here and I can't take the MONEY home with me, as this is not allowed, so I will need to move the money before I leave Syria to have someone very reliable and honest, as you may know now, I have no one home and I want you to act as receiver of the money.
I sat with a world diplomatic delivery Manager here in Kabul, and we have structured a plan on how to achieve a successful transaction without a hitch, no violations of the law.
I am willing to give you 25% of the money. My question is possible: Can I trust you? Can I count on your expertise and ability to manage a deal of this magnitude on my behalf?
I'll wait for your answer, and then give you more details.
With Respect
(Colossians Ramos)

Kent
I understand you very well, I am willing to give you 25% of the money, if only you will be honest with me
please don't report this to anyone else I am very serious, just keep it to yourself
Kent
all of you need your full contact details such as full name, home or work address, telephone number, email id and the name of the nearest airport in your town, so that the diplomat will find you as soon as it get to your destination for final delivery to you.
Kent
My real name is Kent Ramos Hugh, red is loud in the army, which is an abbreviation which COL (COLONEL) I attached my current passport for your consideration, still waiting for the information I asked that we move on.
Col Ramos
Image .

Return to “Африканские мошенники”