It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:07 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Arezoo Leila Ebrahimi, arezoo01ebrahimi@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dorri Habib Rahim; <dorrihabib24@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Sun May 26, 2013 12:05 pm

From yesterday in DMF

dorrihabib
- ID: 231038
- 25 y/o female (1987 - November - 18)
- kerman, Iran
- English,
- student
- Have no children

Salam,
I am Miss Dorri Iran, interested in you, and
desire to have you as my friend,
for the friend has to do with respect, admiration and love passion,
and the exchange of ideas,
I have the intention to send my picture to you if you answer me.
thanks from Dorri.

(dorrihab ib24@yahoo.co.uk)

Assalamu"alaikum,
I have the belief as i promise you right now saying Bismillah(In the Name of Allah) that this communication will later be a testimony in our life.
It is true that we met through the Internet which i know to be an unsecured means of communications that have been abused with many lies coming from people of no conscience with wicked mind to deprive others of their hard earned fortune but please give your attention to my mail though it may be your least expectation from me since we are just new friends but i am doing so because i have to let you know about me due to the happiness my heart have found with you.
I was born into a Muslim family that cherish the principle of proper child up bringing but death never gave me the opportunity of having to enjoy the comfort of my good home but all the same Allah knows the best.

After reading from you i decided to let you know everything about me because i believe it is Masha Allah(Allah wills) which makes me to know you after my fasts and prayers to Allah, I am also ready to meet with you if you will accept me with all your heart. My name is Miss Dorri Habib Rahim, I was born on the 18Th of November,1987 in the ancient citadel (city) of Bam located within Kerman province in the Islamic Republic of Iran, Daughter of Late Farhad Afshar Rahim of The blessed memory who was a diplomat turned successful businessman that served with Iranian Embassies in Senegal, United Kingdom, and Canada respectively.

I lost my mother two days to my 18Th birthday on Friday 16Th November 2002 in a rape incident when she got killed trying to save a girl from the hands of rapists, It was after the death of my mother that my Father realized that Iran is undemocratic and not safe for girls of which he decided that i will continue my education in another Islamic nation for my safety since many girls have been raped without justice being done to the rapists. He later concluded that i continue my education in Senegal having being there before.

Tears will not let me go back to the events that took my fathers life when i least expected and expose me to life of competition for survival but for what i am and not for my beauty or family background, I have learn to accept and face challenges. I am alive writing today as it was by bismillahir rahmani raheem (in the name of Allah, most gracious, most merciful) which kept me in Senegal as i did no come back for vacation during the time of the LAND BREAKING(earthquake)which took place in Bam citadel on the early hours of Friday 26Th December, 2003 that caused the instant death of my younger and only brother with other relatives and gave my father multiple serious injuries.

After the incident, My father managed to sent for me through his lawyer of which i have arrived Iran and met him lying critically wounded in a hospital he was flown to with other senior citizen victims of the land slide, He was able to tell me some important things and directed his lawyer to hand over some certain documents to me which the lawyer did. and also told me that our family lawyer is also with some money which he will be sending to me if i have need in my studies and other things until he recovers from his injuries without sensing that death is already at the corner.

On Tuesday the 30Th of December which is exactly five days after the earthquake, my father gave up the ghost and after his burial according to Islamic rites, i took some money from the lawyer and traveled back to continue with my studies in Senegal. When it was time to pay school fees, i tried reaching our family lawyer whom i was told have left Iran, i had no other choice at that time than to disclose the situation to school authority which took me to the camp of United Nations High Commission for Refugees(UNHCR) in grand Yoff, Dakar-Senegal from where i am writing this message and i proclaim Alhamdulillah(All Praise Be To Allah) for keeping me alive till date.

One of the documents in the file given to me by my late father was a bond certificate of Three million, two hundred thousand dollar in an account he opened with a bank of which i am the next of kin to the account. In the bond certificates was written that should accident happen to the account owner, the next of kin would inherit the money. I have communicated the bank and was searching for a sincere person to help me retrieve the money from the bank since the bank said a person with refugee status can not transact with them being a clause from United Nations and i need that money to be able to regain my life back out of this camp.

I am also ready to relocate and meet with you once you accept me with all your heart. The bank requested me to appoint a representative on my behalf as trustee. I have already developed confidence with you since i believe knowing you was through divine intervention but please promise and assure me that you will always stand by me even after receiving the money in your account if you are willing to help me, so i am with the wish and desire that my quiet and peaceful life will come through your help and in all i proclaim Subhana allah(Glory Be To Allah) for guiding me to know someone like you as i expect to see your reply soonest.
Your new friend, Dorri.

Pool-ADSL-BAS5
Clients-ADSL
Sonatel Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Dorri Habib Rahim; <dorrihabib24@yahoo.co.uk>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Halima Mohammed; <alima_gre1@yahoo.com>

Postby jaga » Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:36 pm

:party: Osada.pl = alima4ng
Name: Halima mohammed
Date of Birth: November 16, 1987
E-mail: alima_gre1@yahoo.com
Telephone (s): 00221768786581
Registration date: 2013-08-09

:) Answer me (alima_gre1@yahoo.com)
I'm interested in you.
How are you, I'm sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I know I can admit my request in good sense and understanding, My name is Miss Halima saw your profile today here and became interested in you, i will also like to know more about you.write me directly in my e-mail (alima_gre1@yahoo.com) hope to hear from you soon, so that I can send you more details about my self including my picture. I believe we can move from here. Keep in mind that Love has no colors barrier, religious, the only important thing is love.
Regards

e mail sent :)
Last edited by Myra on Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Moved & merged coz wrong Thread

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Aviz.rahimi@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:38 am

FizzLive: avizbaby
Place: Dakar

:) Message: SALAM
My name is Mrs. Aviz.Rahimi form Iran lives in Senegal,
it's my pleasure to please you right i know you do not
disturb my friend, Remember that distance, religion,
it does not matter in life, but it's true a lot of things,
Please reply me with my address, so I can not say more
about me and send you my photo
(Aviz.rahimi @ yahoo.com)
Your new found friend
Aviz

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anzizanth; <anzizanth1mamood@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:22 am

anzizanth212 .........harina3mohammed@yahoo.com

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: 888596,Hamburg
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Muslim
Education: A-level / High School

Personal Description:

I am just a simple woman with a lot of good attitude. I love taking things into perfect consideration before taking any step. I am cool and honest. I love jokes,laughter, funny things and I am always happy at all times. I am a straight forward person with a young heart

She's spamming with:

hello,i like your profile i will like to get acquainted with You if you don't mind, i have something important to share with You, here is my email (anzizanth1mamood@hotmail.com) hope to communicate with you soon.anzizanth,

Sologigabit S.L.
Paseo de las Facultades 6
46021 Valencia
SPAIN
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Nadia Mahin Hamid; <nadiamahin2000@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:15 pm

She contact me at Night in 123Singles

nadia123

I am:
Man
Seeking a:
Woman
United States
State:
Alabama
City:
iran
Zip Code:
Religion:
Buddhist / Taoist
Ethnicity:
African American (black)
Description:
i well tell later
Headline:
i well tell later
Looking for:
Dating

Assalamalekum,
dear,how are you doing.i hope all is well
my name is miss Nadia.please write me a message at my private email address here at
( nadiamahin2000@yahoo.com ) for we to know each other so that i can give you my photos have a nice day Yours Nadia.
nadiamahin2000@yahoo.com

Assalamu"alaikum ,
How are you doing today?,I have the belief as i promise you right now saying Bismillah(In the Name of Allah) that this communication will later be a testimony in our life though we just known each other through internet which is now an unsecured means of communication since some people of wicked mind without conscience comes here to tell lies and put others into trouble but please read my message very well though it may be the least of what you expects from me since we are just new friend but like the meaning of my first name Nadia in Farsi language, it is my wish and desire now to tell you all about me due to my happiness from knowing you. My names are Nadia Mahin Hamid, born and raised up into a muslim family that cherish the principle of good moral child up bring in Isiamic Republic of Iran. I decided to let you know everything about me because i have faith it was Masha allah(Allah's will) that lead me to know you after fasting with offering prayers to him. My birthday is 18-11-1986 in ancient city of Bam in Kerman province. My father,Mr Abbas Azad Hamid of the blessed memory was a businessman but previously a diplomat that served at Iranian embassy in Senegal and Venezuela. Death never give me the opportunity of having to enjoy the comfort of my good home for long as i first lost my mother two days to my 18Th birthday anniversary on Saturday 16-11-2002 in a rape incident but i always believe Allah knows the best. It was after the death of my mother that my father concluded that Iran is no more safe for girls and he took the decision that i will continue my education in Senegal which he said is safer muslim country with his previous experience there since many people have been raped in Iran without justice being done to the rapists.Tears always slip my face each time i remember the events that took my father's life when i least expected and expose me to struggle for survival in life but for what i am and not for my beauty or family background, i have learn to accept and face challenges. I am alive giving account of my life experiences saying Bismillahir Rahmani Raheem(In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful) who made it possible that i was in Senegal studying during the period of Earthquake that took place in Bam citadel of the early morning time on Friday the 26Th of December, 2003 that caused the instant death of my younger brother with other relatives though my father survived with serious multiple injuries. My father sent for me through our family lawyer of which i arrived Iran from Senegal and met him receiving treatment in a hospital bed in Tehran. My father gave me a file containing some documents and told me that our family lawyer is also with some money which he will be sending to me if i have need in my studies and other things until he recovers from his injuries without sensing that death is already at the corner. On Tuesday the 30Th of December which is exactly five days after the earthquake, my father gave up the ghost and after his burial according to Islamic rites, i took some money from the lawyer and traveled back to continue with my studies in Senegal. When it was time to pay school fees, i tried reaching our family lawyer whom i was told have left Iran, i had no other choice at that time than to disclose the situation to school authority which took me to the camp of United Nations High Commission for Refugees(UNHCR) in grand Yoff, Dakar-Senegal from where i am writing this message and i proclaim Alhamdulillah(All Praise Be To Allah) for keeping me alive till date. One of the documents in the file given to me my my late father was a bond certificate of Three million, two hundred thousand dollar in an account he opened with an Islamic bank of which i am the next of kin to the account. I waited to reach 25 years because in the bond certificates was written that should accident happen to the account owner, the next of kin would inherit the money after attaining 25 years. I have communicated the bank and was searching for a sincere person to help me retrieve the money from the bank since the bank said a person with refugee status can not transact with them being a clause from United Nations and i need that money to be able to regain my life back out of this camp. I am also ready to relocate and meet with you once you accept me with all your heart. The bank requested me to appoint a representative on my behalf as trustee giving them his first and last name with email address so that they will tell him how to take the money on my behalf. I have already developed confidence with you since i believe knowing you was through divine intervention but please promise and assure me that you will always stand by me even after receiving the money in your account if you are willing to help me. My Persian name Nadia means quiet and
peaceful in Farsi language of Iran while Nadia means wish or desire so i am with the wish and desire that my Praise and peaceful life will come through your help and in all i proclaim Subhana allah (Glory Be To Allah) for guiding me to know someone like you as i expect to see your reply soonest.

Your new friend, Nadia,

Pool-clients-ADSL_BAS4
Sonatel
Sonatel Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

lisaazizi76@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:43 pm

Lisa profile page for LE
Birthday: 05/10/1987
Interested in: Men
State: new york
Education: student
I'm cool , caring, loving pretty young girl looking for true love I am very simple and easy to understand ,
they do not like will be the type to make friends
with new people also go with them to have fun and good times just be happy all the time ,

Message from lisaangel on-line
December 5, 2013 6:04
Hi there . Welcome going interest connect with each other, when I go through your profile now , Assalamu ' alaikum , I am Miss Lisa Abdulaziz of Somalia , I am happy that I found your profile, please reply to my e -mail
( lisaazizi76@yahoo.com ) so we can communicate easily to know each other more , I promise to also send you my picture for you to know me . Remember that distance , religion or tribe not be an obstacle for my love . ,
but true love is all we need to live our lives and be happy .
Yours new found friend ,
Miss Lisa Abdulaziz ( lisaazizi76@yahoo.com )

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

lisa azizi <lisaazizi76@yahoo.com>

Postby jaga » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:59 pm

Assalamu"alaikum, I have the belief as i promise you right now saying Bismillah(In the Name of Allah) that this communication will later be a testimony in our life though we just known each other through internet which is now an unsecured means of communication since some people of wicked mind without conscience comes here to tell lies and put others into trouble but please read my message very well though it may be the least of what you expects from me since we are just new friend but like the meaning of my first name Lisa in Somalia language, it is my wish and desire now to tell you all about me due to my happiness from knowing you. My names are Lisa Abdulaziz , born and raised up into a Muslim family that cherish the principle of good moral child up bring in Islamic Republic of Somalia . I decided to let you know everything about me since i have faith it was Masha allah(Allah's will) that lead me to know you after fasting with offering prayers to him. My birthday is 18-11-1985 in ancient city of Banaadir in Mogadishu, province. My father, Engr.Abdulaziz R Babri of the blessed memory was a businessman but previously a diplomat that served at Somalia embassy in Senegal and Venezuela. Death never give me the opportunity of having to enjoy the comfort of my good home for long as i first lost my mother two days to my 18Th birthday anniversary on Saturday 16-11-2006 in a rape incident but i always believe Allah knows the best. It was after the death of my mother that my father concluded that Somalia is no more safe for girls and he took the decision that i will continue my education in Senegal which he said is safer Muslim country with his previous experience there since many people have been raped in Somalia without justice being done to the rapists. Tears always slip my face each time i remember the events that took my father's life when i least expected and expose me to struggle for survival in life but for what i am and not for my beauty or family background, i have learn to accept and face challenges. I am alive giving account of my life experiences saying Bismillahir Rahmani Raheem(In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful) who made it possible that i was in Senegal studying during the period of civil war that took place in Somalia, of the early morning time on Friday the 26Th of December, 2010 that caused the instant death of my younger brother Mohammed with other relatives though my father survived with serious multiple injuries. My father sent for me which i arrived Somalia from Senegal and met him receiving treatment in a hospital bed in Zimbabwe.as i rive My father gave me a file containing some documents and when am going back he told me that he will be sending to me if i have need any thing in my studies and other things until he recovers from his injuries without sensing that death is already at the corner. On Tuesday the 30Th of December which is exactly five days after armed Shabab fighters entered the station and engaged in a shootout with the police kill Asad son, my father gave up the ghost and after his burial according to Islamic rites, i travelled back to continue with my studies in Senegal. When it was time to pay school fees, i tried my best i had no other choice at that time than to disclose the situation to school authority which took me to the camp of United Nations High Commission for Refugees(UNHCR) in grand Yoff, Dakar-Senegal from where i am writing this message and i proclaim Alhamdulillah(All Praise Be To Allah) for keeping me alive till date. One of the documents in the file given to me by my late father was a bond certificate of Three million, six hundred thousand united state dollar Amount- $3.6 Million US Dollars. in an account he opened with an Islamic bank of which i am the next of kin to the account. I waited to reach 26 years because in the bond certificates was written that should accident happen to the account owner, the next of kin would inherit the money after attaining 26 years. I have communicated the bank and was searching for a sincere person to help me retrieve the money from the bank since the bank said a person with refugee status can not transact with them being a clause from United Nations and i need that money to be able to regain my life back out of this camp. I am also ready to relocate and meet with you once you accept me with all your heart. The bank requested me to appoint a representative on my behalf as trustee giving them his first and last name with email address so that they will tell him how to take the money on my behalf. I have already developed confidence with you since i believe knowing you was through divine intervention but please promise and assure me that you will always stand by me even after receiving the money in your account if you are willing to help me. i am with the wish and desire that my quiet and peaceful life will come through your help and in all i proclaim Subharmonic Allah(Glory Be To Allah) for guiding me to know someone like you as i expect to see your reply soonest

IP: 93.114.45.59./ Romania
Decimal: 1567763771
Hostname: lh16893.voxility.net
ISP: Voxility Srl
Organization: Voxility Srl
Services:
Network sharing device or proxy server
Recently reported forum spam source. (1)
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 01:21:15 -0800 (PST)
Subject: honey please i need your help in all aspect may ALLAH be with you for having the heart to help me

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

zainababhassan29@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:27 pm

Netlog : zainab1989Booty
female - 24 years , Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Name: Abhassan Zainab16
Date of birth: 08/06/1989
Mother Tongue: English
Looking for:
◾ Friendship
◾ Business Contacts
◾ Partners
Marital Love : Free
I imagine : Boys

About me:
Vilnius and
Vilnius leteri say say say leteri leteri Vilnius Vilnius
Vilnius leteri say say say leteri leteri Vilnius Vilnius
Vilnius leteri say say say leteri leteri Vilnius Vilnius tell Leter

I believe that you are the one I'm looking for
Salam,
I'm Zainab from Iran , your profile caught my attraction , please reply to my e -mail
( zainababhassan29@yahoo.com ) , so we can communicate easily to know each other more , I promise to also send you my picture for you to know me . Remember that distance , religion or tribe does not matter in life but true love is all we need to live our lives and be happy.
Your new found friend ,
$ zainababhassan29@yahoo.com

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

zainabhassane1@live.com

Postby jaga » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:14 pm

hi5 => Zainab H
Motto: HONEY
Orientation: Straight

Zainab H says:
zainabhassane1@live.com,
Hello dear, I am Miss Zainab, I was going through your profile
became interested in you, so i will like you to contact me on (zainabhassane1@live.com)
for me to tell you more about me and send my pictures to you.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

zainabhassane1@live.com

Postby jaga » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:17 pm

Netlog:
hanzainab794
female - 25 years, Istanbul, Turkey

zainabhassane1@live.com
hello
My name is Zainab,
I saw your profile today in this site (netlog) and get interested to know you, because you look very nice in your profile, here is my email address (zainabhassane1@live.com) please send me an email so that i will send you my photos and tell you more about my self,. mail me at (zainabhassane1@live.com)
Remember distance, color, religion or tribe does not matter but love matters a lot.
kiss my dear love
Zainab.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

nadiamahin2000@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:49 pm

hi5 / Tagged = > Nadia M

Salam, dear, how are you doing.hope you okay?
my name is miss Nadiah.dear Your profile caught my interest , and would like to meet you ,
write me a message on my private email address here ( nadiamahin2000@yahoo.com )
for us to know each other and exchange photos have a nice day
Regards Nadia . nadiamahin2000@yahoo.com

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

alima_gre@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sat May 10, 2014 8:31 pm

świniobus.pl
Profile: alima4ng
Nick: alima4ng

Answer me (alima_gre@yahoo.com)
I'm interested in you.
How are you, I'm sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I know I can admit my request in good sense and understanding, My name is Miss Halima saw your profile today here and became interested in you, i will also like to know more about you.write me directly in my e-mail (alima_gre@yahoo.com)
I hope to hear from you soon, so that I can send you more details about my self including my picture. I believe we can move from here. Keep in mind that love has no colors barrier, religious, the only important thing is love.
Yours Halima

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

awande_gre@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Thu May 15, 2014 11:08 am

znajomi.pl / alima4ng

Answer me ( awande_gre@yahoo.com ) interested in you. How are you , I'm sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you , but I know I can admit my request in good sense and understanding , My name is Miss Awande saw your profile today here and became interested in you, i will also like to know more about you.write me directly in my e-mail ( awande_gre@yahoo.com ) I hope to hear from you soon , so that I can send you more details about my self including my picture . I believe we can move from here . Keep in mind that love has no colors barrier , religious , the only important thing is love.
Regards Awande

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Zaina; <babyvivian8@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:55 pm

zainabbb

Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: ohio
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Muslim
Education: Still studying

Personal Description:

am a young lady well brought up from a Muslim family ,well my family is well know and famous in my country Iran,i like to have a good and humble man who is very reliable and trusted in life and to be honest,i will be grateful if i could find my match in this site,i like watching sports to be mention but few football,table tennis,baseball also i like to swim and to move around to watch natures thanks

MYRSK-BNK-DE-20130401
IP Space for dedicated servers
Rashed Alkhaili
Street 7, Nadd Al Shiba
5591 Dubai
UAE

Email give a Hit in FB for Vanda Zainab

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006116838219

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

gracesaed@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:01 pm

address also meet here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 80#p382435" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

WARNING!!!
User profile might be fake, because users IP belongs to another country: Senegal

flirty9
GRACE4LU
24 years old - from: United States - looking for a man

Hello dear friend, Nice to see your wonderful profile here. Do you care to be my friend? please write me directly via mail id (gracesaed@hotmail.com) so that i can tell you more about me and the reason why i contact you. Thanks for your understanding. Your new friend GRACE.

Return to “White Females”