It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:41 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

how did you find this site?

If you want to know the opinion of our visitors, create your poll. Please don't submit scammers here!

how did you find this site?

through a search engine, entering my scammer's info
30%
through a search engine, searching for the general info on scams
36%
through a link from another site / board
17%
from a friend
8%
other
9%

Total votes: 141

Spectraman
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: how did you find this site?

Postby Spectraman » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:34 am

I found this site search for information on scams. and Im so glad I did. this place is the best! :D

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

lol
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby lol » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:40 am

google

sweet Trinigirl
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby sweet Trinigirl » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:43 am

I had no idea that such scams existed and merrily went on my way believing everything that scammer told me. My husband and I were separated but he could not believe that someone so seemingly perfect existed. He googled the scammers name and found out first, then he called me and told me the bad news. Of course I did not believe it at first, so I came myself and discovered you wonderful people. Thanks so much for all the help!

Inanu
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Inanu » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:46 pm

When my internet flirt suddenly needed money, I googled his name and image and was led to this site. I had doubts from the beginning and found it confirmed here.
Thank you altogether, you do a very good and important work which helps many people and protects them from harm.

Return to “Voting polls”