It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:21 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Alexey Lushnikov

African scammers posing as white men.
natalias
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Alexey Lushnikov

Postby natalias » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:01 pm

Номер телефона +14242653806 email Powelle19@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

natalias
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby natalias » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:12 pm

HELLO
Thank you for writing, I really appreciate it a lot,Am 52years old, really hope this friendship will lead into something great. I am not looking for a woman to jump into bed with but a woman that i will spend the rest of my life with. I am Originally from Mexico but i live in US,Sarasota Florida, my field is Engineering, into building and labor constructions, I am self employed and I handle my job in contracts. I got divorced 4 years ago after being married for almost 18 years; I did my best in the relationship, seems We were not meant to be together forever!
I have not been in a relationship for long now because, I don’t just want to rush into any relationship, which will not last long, I want a relationship that can lead to something great, I am ready to relocate for the right woman, I have had series of jobs in the past and I think it's time to build a relationship also.

I am a man who will never cheat on my partner because I believe that God made one man for one woman and so I should be like that. Please do not mind my long story, i am just excited about meeting you.
God bless

natalias
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby natalias » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:15 pm

Hello
Thanks for letting me have your time and attention, I feel honored; i enjoyed reading your mail, very interesting. I just thought I'd share my background with you, to enable you know me more. I come from a middle-class background and is all about "Connection"; I was born in Mexico,June 10. I am the only son of my parents, my mother was from Florida US While my dad from Mexico... my father has worked a variety of jobs, but he ended up in construction Before he died then I was 5years old.
I decided to take after my father in construction but in a different style and manner Civil/Construction/Building Engineering), my mum was working as a medical bullier for the government, she bills claims and medical stuffs, she died when I was 24 years of age, I spent most of time with my mum. when my dad died, we went back to Florida, most times we travel down to Mexico for Holidays while I was schooling in US.
When my mum died, there was nobody to talk to as we were very close, she was so protective and always keeps me to herself, it was very difficult for me, and then I met my daughter's mother, we got engaged

All effort to convince her to stay failed and that really tore me apart, she died on the 7Th of July last year in a fatal accident with her boyfriend, they had drinking problems and she couldn't stop, Myself and my daughter(Nikki) was so confused but we could not turn back the hands of time but Nikki handled it well because she was never always there for her.

Things every day. I don't get angry easily and if I do, I tried to control myself by leaving the scene and then go back to talk about it after we are all calmed.
This will be all for now and thanks for reading, hope that you find nothing offensive in what I wrote, if there is anything else you would like to know,

natalias
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby natalias » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:22 pm

HELLO BEAUTIFUL
It was really nice receiving your mail am so serious in getting to know you better and talk more, I thought it would be helpful if I shared what some of my interests are and what some of my passions are and also what my likes and dislikes are. This will give you an idea about the man you are communicating with and probably spending the rest of your life with.....

Interests: I tend to have a variety of interests, such as the following: I enjoy the outdoors. I love spending time by the water (lakes and oceans) as the water grounds me and provides me with inner peace. I too enjoy a nice sunset especially by the water (romantic).. I have a playful spirit. I enjoy quality time spent with my daughter. I enjoy a good movie, all types of music, reading, some sports, different types of foods. I am open to trying new things.

Passions: I have a few passions in my life and I would have to say that I am passionate about being a good father, about my career, about developing relationships (in general), and I really look forward to being passionate and having a passionate intimate relationship someday.

Likes: I like many things as I am open minded and flexible person. Generally, Some of my favorite food consist of Chinese, Mexican, Italian with Jamaican sauce and rice being my favorite. I love red licorice and my favorite flowers are carnations. I do enjoy traveling and thanks to my job

Dislikes: disrespect, unfaithfulness, dishonesty, lying, cheating, displaced anger, unfairness, injustice, selfishness, being inconsiderate, and anything else that can cause damage or be damaging to another human being.

Let me see, what else can I share about me? I have a strong work ethic and I never give anything less than my absolute best.

I trust that you are having a lovely day. I would love to hear from you and if there is anything else you would love to know or share about likes, dislikes, passions, and interests, do not hold back, am glad we are having this conversation.
You are in my thoughts,

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Harris Stelin, harrisstelin@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:28 pm

person.com
USER ID: 7666107
Nickname: harrisstelin
Name: harris Stelin
State/Region: California
City: Lynwood
Details:
I am looking for a honest and respectful lady that we can both plan and spend the rest of our lives together,a lady that understand what it means to be love...and that will appreciate me,

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Harris Stelin, harrisstelin@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:30 pm

aka Billy Costic

person.com
USER ID: 7639006
Nickname: billycostic
Name: TONY
State/Region: Kentucky
City: London
Details:
I am looking for honest,kind,trustful,respectfu
l and good looking woman,with good sense of humor chemistry is more important than any set ideas I am a good matured man, with the sense of humor and ability to understand and except other people’s thoughts even if they are different to mine. I can be a good husband and a caring and loving father. I value family and relationships between the members of the family.I like traveling, love nature and animals. I like to spend my time in the open air, being with my friends and I enjoy minutes of happiness and joy.

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:00 pm

Received: from [196.46.245.149]
IP: 196.46.245.149
ISP: Airtel Networks Limited

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:16 pm

mingle2.com/user/view/7869190

harrisstelin1
"Read me"
46 year old man from San Diego, California
Looking for woman for dating Last seen within the last day

About harrisstelin1
Interests: i am a very interesting person to know add me for more
Profession: Engineer
Marital Status Divorced
Have Children? Yes, they live away from home

on Interpals from Lynwood

Sakura
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sakura » Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:15 am

Today "Benson Walker" asked me about friendship on FB
https://www.facebook.com/benson.walker.5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Worked in Mining
Studied in University of Oxford
In the past: Evergreen High School
Lives in Washington
From New York

I checked these his photos and its apperead that he uses stolen pics Alexsey Lushnikov
http://polit.pro/load/11-1-0-9" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Alexey Lushnikov - founder of TV channel "Your public television!", TV host, publicist, public figure, political scientist, director of documentary cinema, journalist, film actor, artist, teleproducer, founder and owner of the Russian TV channel "Your public television! "; author of idea, founder and editor-in-chief of "The national encyclopedia of persons of the Russian Federation", president of Fund of documentary cinema, academician of the International academy of Sciences and arts of Paris, state councilor of the 3rd class.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

I will friend with him and hope to get his email :)

Sakura
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sakura » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:45 am

Just now I got a letter from Benson Walker from this email bensonwalker531@yahoo.com

HOW ARE YOU DOING MY DEAR FRIEND,IS ME BENSON WALKER AND I HOPE YOU ARE FINE,THIS IS MY EMAIL ADDRESS SO YOU CAN WRITE TO ME ANYTIME YOU FEEL LIKE ,GOOD MORNING MY DEAR.

On

Checking of hia IP showed that he is from Ghana

Received: from [41.215.170.35]

IP Details for 41.215.170.35
General IP Information
IP: 41.215.170.35
Decimal: 701999651
Hostname: 41.215.170.35
ISP: Millicom Ghana Limited
Organization: Millicom Ghana Limited
Services: Suspected network sharing device
Type:
Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information

Latitude: 8 (8° 0′ 0.00″ N)
Longitude: -2 (2° 0′ 0.00″ W)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jason Allen, jasonallen4real@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:22 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6006106568
Jason A, 39 Houston, TX

Hi gorgeous, I scrolled through your profile and your charming pic caught my sight! Am single and I'm here to look around for friends but now I have a change of mind glancing through your pic. I see some potentials in you and the inner glow in your eyes lights me up! I guess I'd keep my fingers crossed instead and see what happens... I'm new in all these and do not come around here often, maybe we'd hook up on I.M via my yahoo ID: jasonallen4real@yahoo.com , I will appreciate it... hope to hear from you ASAP! Cheers.... Jason

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Clinton Wilson, clintonwilson71@yahoo.com.ph

Postby Bix » Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:30 pm

changed from Prince Dubark
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 3&p=264662" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

waplog.com/clintonwilson71
clintonwilson71
Male , 49, Single
United States , ILLINOIS

Image Image. Image

Image. Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:35 pm

323-366-1975

person.com
USER ID: 7705906
Nickname: HarrisStelin1
Name: Harris Stelin
State/Region: California
City: Lynwood Hills

HarrisStelin1: so sweet to read from a lady as beautiful as you are tell me more about you pretty or drop me a text message when ever you are on line 3233661975

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:20 am

badoo.com/0381513133/
David 48, Manchester

can you give tablet now
I need tablet from you ok

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Smith Owen, smithowen1010@yahoo.com

Postby Sailory » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:10 pm

andrewalexandro@outlook.com

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6010691860" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Andrew A

Hi , I am new to the site,I was just going through the site when i came across your profile and your profile caught my fancy and i was thinking if we can be friends and try to get to know more about each other and see how it goes from there? Try and contact me to my private email so that i send more about myself and pictures for you to see... Andrewalexandro@outlook.com Alexandro.

Return to “White Males”