It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:47 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Carlos Monroy - ssgt.carlmon@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: RMonroy <sgtrichmon@yahoo.com><sgtrichmon@hotmail.com>

Postby minerva » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:37 am

welcome to RS and thanks for update if you still have other info about him or other scammer feel free to post :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

monrdyb@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:42 am

badoo
Brennan 42, Dayton, OH
About me
am a single military man, who loves to have fun and affect his immediate environment positively and who has been hurt in the past but now wanna find love anew and start life in a more beautiful dimension... i love life cause its too short and i have to live it to the fiullest .

do you a Y messenger so that we can have a better conversation
i dont normally comes on here
monrdyb@yahoo.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Monrdy Martins, monrdy.martins@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:03 pm

datehookup
monrdymartins
Am simple, very gentle, shareful, I like making friends and here to look for responsible lady am not to play game or to scamm :lol:

Good am also here to find my future and life partner..not a scarmmer :mad: of Game player, I need trustfull woman and very good attitude and am very happy seeing someone like you and I will also love to no more about you?Just add me up with. Monrdy.martins@yahoo.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:12 pm

FB

Monrdy Martins
About
Senior ranck 2 at I work as military man
January 1991 to present
Lives in Texas City, Texas
From Texas City, Texas
In a relationship
Joined Facebook
July 15

ImageImageImageImage

tinabop
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby tinabop » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:20 am

Well here he is again.. this time his name is CAPTAIN ADAM ROY!! here is a copy of his first email to me and his picture that came with the second one.
Adam Roy <capt.adamroy@yahoo.com>
Nov 11 (2 days ago)

to me

Here are some more about me..
I'm an independent man born and raised in NY USA,blessed with 2 lovely daughter which i lost her mom when she delivered the last born.. ..don't want to go into that now.. ...im the first kid of the family followed by my sister..she stays with her husband now in Canada..lost my mom right from kid and dad recently ..I had a happy childhood. My family had wealth, prestige, education
I work in the US allied forces as a special force agent..(secret detectives),have been in the service for 19 years now .. working with the secret service.Am not with the TA , but have pass through their training (Territorial Army) before im been given an invitation to join the secret service by my handler ..sorry don't want to tell you much about that due to the security of our work ..but when we meet and i see you , then i can surely tell you more and all you want to know ..hope you understand . As a reservist am under the National Reserve: and a captain by rank. Have been to many part of the country over there on mission and on holiday , both in and out of the country ... like Canada , and to Spain 18 months ago with a friend , plenty to go around...
I'm presently on deployment here in Afghanistan presently assigned to the Stabilization Force of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization in Kabul Afghanistan,
"Let me say that I am an Army reservist who has been called to active duty I volunteered to come, feeling it was my duty to use my skills to help bring peace to this world.
Whether it be in mortal combat, or using my brain to help the people here create the conditions for peace. Thousands of innocents died here in Kabul where I am stationed. And for them, and all the survivors, I would gladly lay down all im skilled for if I could make a difference, and save three, four, ten or a hundred. Mankind will not continue without sacrifice by some of us..Well working as a military man has been an hectic work here in the war zone ..
I just hope am out of here soon . so i can plan my life with the right woman. am an honest , caring , romantic and understanding man looking for an honest caring and romantic woman ready for a serious relationship on here a woman that won't cheat on me.. have never tried this before this will be my first time ..

so what more will you like to know about me?
tell me more about you? baby tell me your experiences on the dating sites....your life, past relationship ,your background and things you feel i need to know about you ..what are your likes and dislikes ..
Hope to read from you soon
Capt Adam

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:28 am

welcome to RS and thanks for the post :) where did you meet him for the 1st time ( the site that you meet him) hope you not sent any money to him ;)

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii » Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:31 pm

Resurfaced on Confirio as eagerbraveman, sgtrichmon@yahoo.com

49 / Male / Straight / widowed
Joined August 21, 2012. From Arkansas. Living in New York City, New York.

About Me
I`m 5`8",average build,mentally stable,physically fit,a bunch of laughs,warm,caring,honest,good listening,God Fearing,and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener.I love to play golf and I enjoy chilling with my friend/family,I like going to the movies or watching movies in my room,I like swimming,fishing,playing video games,listening to music,traveling,going bowling and etc.I am a family oriented person and I get along with everyone in my family and outside my family.I'm a very affectionate and passionate man,I like to hold hands and cuddle.A gentle lady gets my attention

I am looking for a true gentle woman and a classy gentle lady..One who treats men with respect,honesty and who treats a man like a man and to treat the woman i am with like a QUEEN,wuld like the same for a change.I am looking for some one to grow with spiritually,mentally and physically.I want someone who is not afraid to love and be loved,someone who is affectionate,passionate and good kisser.I would like her to be real,down to earth and place her Values in order..Looking for a woman that will be able to listen to me,communicate her feelings to me,make me laugh,hold and comfort me in need,standby my side,respect me,passionate lover,supportive,love me and only me,make me smile,protect me when needed,romantic time to time,constantly creative,and treat me right

Junkmail:
Whoooww! How can i not ever respond to those gorgeous eyes and beautiful look of yours. I must confess I just couldn't help staring at your beautiful profile it seems so captivating and quite adorable.I wonder if you've ever been told how cute those smile are but i've to let you know it does really makes you look so angelic and awesomely stunning.I'm sure every responsible man would be craving and itching to get to know you if at least for friendship sake,if not marriage..Anyway,I strongly believe you're having a pleasant and less-stressful day out there huh?! Perhaps should you be willing to correspond/communicate with me,don't hesitate to hit me on my yahoo instant messenger..(sgtrichmon@yahoo.com) as I would sure be open and glad to stay connected and getting to know more about such an amazing woman as you,whose beauty appeals me in all ramification...Hope to chat with you soonest...

Pics already posted.
Acta est fabula.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Robert Monroy, sgtmonroyrob01@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:27 pm

w.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7285643701
Monroy R, 50 Wichita, KS

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

sgtmonroyrob01@yahoo.com

Postby BrightStar » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:41 pm

SAME SCAMMER AS POST FROM BIX ABOVE ;)

sgtmonroyrob01@yahoo.com

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7285643701" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ( Posted for Tagged's report )

Letter from this scammer

MY LOVE
Monroy robinson <sgtmonroyrob01@yahoo.com>

Hello my love , how are you doing today and i will love to know more you . Are you single and how many kids do you have? what do you do for living ?

Received: from [197.229.35.70] by web160504.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 23 Feb 2014 23:41:58 PST
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 23:41:58 -0800 (PST)

IP: 197.229.35.70
Hostname: 8ta-229-35-70.telkomadsl.co.za
ISP: Telkom Internet
Organization: Telkom Internet
State/Region: Western Cape

ladybug2014
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ladybug2014 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:30 am

I'm just wondering anyone know this man in pic for real??? Why can't we find him to let him know what's going on I mean common

ladybug2014
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ladybug2014 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:36 am

Why can't anyone find this real man in pic it's shameful ........hope to find him soon or at least find out what happen to him

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:52 am

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 80#p239980" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

David Johnson, david.johnson9359@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:07 pm

datehookup
davidcooldude
I am David 47yrs old divorced and have one kid named Kelvin I love him so much and I am here looking for the right woman to spend the rest of my life with and I hope I will find here thank xxxx

Hello there pretty how are u doing its really nice to see your profile very attractive and interesting I will like to know u more better and I hope u don't mind?? Hope to read from u soon,you can share your email with me ok cos I am new on here and u will be my first contact
Oh ok thanks...here is mine david.johnson9359@yahoo.com hope to read from u back again

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Monroy Smith, monroysmith@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:52 am

FB
Monroy Smith
About
Worked at U.S. Military
Lives in Hartford, Connecticut
From Dallas, Texas

on his wall
God forgive me,for all my wrong doing and for everybody I have hurt.I promise to change
Image Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Monroy Smith, monroysmith@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:57 am

also has a 2014 FB profile with African (Nigerian) friends only :lol:

pic here

one of the many Monroys
see also
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=312945" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

clone on meetme.com
same pic as on DHU

donelson robles
47, Male
La Mesa, California

Return to “Military scams”