It is currently Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:12 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

danni10i@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

danni10i@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:36 am

FMF
Danniiher867
Am new with all this . I am a nice friendly guy who likes meeting new people who share similar interests. The more two people think the same the better the match.
Age & Gender: 53 Year Old Man
My Profession: Civil Engineer
My Marital Status: Windowed
I Want Children? No
I Have Children? Yes

My Interest Keywords / Tags
a special woman that wants the same in a relationship that i can give.. a special woman that has a kind heart to give as i can give. to know that one and one make one. long term
a warm heart
a woman who is ready to spent the rest of her life with me. .. as well as our time together too.a strong-willed and caring woman with her own mind and unafraid of a challenge. a realistic approach to life
and who wears a smile 51
be tolerant of others' points of view
but emotionally too. chemistry is a must - i love passion and closeness. i really want someone who has a kind spirit
i am looking for a relationship with a woman who i can respect - who wants a man to cherish. i want to feel safe and protected with the woman i love - not just physically
interests and pursuits. be your own person but accept me for being who i am
not afraid to question things as they come along. must be willing to travel and enjoy going out. please have a great sense of humor
of the time

About Me
Ready, set GO!! I am a regular, good hearted, and outgoing Guy looking for someone who is honest, kind, caring, and outgoing. I would like someone who wants to do things with me, anything from playing golf to playing football, weekend traveling to long romantic vacations, going out to dinner to dining in with a bottle of wine in front of a nice fire, working in the yard to working on a tan. I like to try new things and want someone who also likes trying new things. looking for someone who can understand that. . I love sports. Playing and watching.Football, Basketball, & Gymnastics! Do you want to come play with me? Do you want someone to call you in the middle of the night just to tell you he is thinking about you? Do you want someone to play in the rain with? Do you want someone you can be around your friends with? Do you want someone to treat you special? Do you want someone you can treat special that values it? Do you want a new friend, and possibly more in the future, to share experiences and have fun with? I DO!!!!!!! :) Are you that person? Stop sitting there looking at your monitor, e-mail me now so we can get started!!!.I cook, do dishes, clean, vacuum, do laundry, and anything else needed around the house.I enjoy movies. Love the sound of rain at night and the fresh air the morning after... I am a really trusting person. I like to try to fix things, a typical man. I am very loyal and would never lie to someone in a relationship, no matter what the outcome. I am committed to my faith and will raise my Daughter in that way.

please you can reach on..... danni10i@yahoo.com
or text me on 267-797-7363

yahoo avatar

scamlisted elsewhere

danni10i@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: danni10i@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:55 am

danni10i@yahoo.com
17003, United States

Skype --> danni10i
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: danni10i@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:02 am

clone
ilikeyou.com/en/user/2493631/

Thomas
41, male, United State.

just joined this site and i am a very God fearing christian but i don't criticise other people's believe or religion and i have tried as much as possible never to allow my relationship with God to affect my romance life in any way.You can get back to me

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Return to “White Males”