It is currently Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:16 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Ramos Veguilla, ramosh.veguilla@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:54 pm

hoverspot.com/profile.php?UserId=3424931
Gigglesmile
Male, 52 Years Old
From Miami, FL
I am a God fearing man of God.I am loving and caring, dependable, enthusiastic, supportive, energetic. I am a good listener and a prayer warrior. I am understanding,Outgoing, person with goals. In search of someone of the same caliber. I trust that whomever God has positioned for me will be pleasing in his sight therefore pleasing in mine because he is of God.This time I intend to fast and pray and wait on God to give me my covering. My only true desires are to achieve the place in life that God has positioned me for and having true love(agape)in my life, someone that I can care for and they will care for me right back. Whomever said relationships were 50/50 couldn't be farther from knowing the truth it takes 100% from both people involved to make a relationship of any kind work.I am open minded and optimistic that love will live here again. One bad apple did not spoil the bunch. Life goes on if one allows it to.

Good morning, how was your night, hope you slept well? Please email at ramosh.veguilla@gmail.com I'm very interested in getting to know more about you better. God bless you. Ramos

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ramos Veguilla, ramosh.veguilla@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:06 am

yahoo avatar and profile pic on MS

Ramos H. Veguilla
North Miami, FL
I am a God fearing man of God.I am loving and caring, dependable, enthusiastic, supportive, energetic. I am a good listener

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ramos Veguilla, ramosh.veguilla@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:16 am

with gmail on tagged and meetme.com
same name, age, and location

same pic as on MS
comment on meetme
No no scammers steal their pictures from the internet. The man in this picture has no idea his pic is on Meet Me. Scammers are black and from...
script on tagged

About Me:
I am a God fearing man of God.I am loving and caring, dependable, enthusiastic, supportive, energetic. I am a good listener and a prayer warrior. I am understanding,Outgoing, person with goals. In search of someone of the same caliber. I trust that whomever God has positioned for me will be pleasing in his sight therefore pleasing in mine because he is of God.This time I intend to fast and pray and wait on God to give me my covering. My only true desires are to achieve the place in life that God has positioned me for and having true love(agape)in my life, someone that I can care for and they will care for me right back. Whomever said relationships were 50/50 couldn't be farther from knowing the truth it takes 100% from both people involved to make a relationship of any kind work.I am open minded and optimistic that love will live here again. One bad apple did not spoil the bunch. Life goes on if one allows it to.

I am looking for:
In a partner or friend I look for someone who can make me smile when I've had a bad day. Someone who accepts me for who I am not wanting to change anything about me. If she feels that there are changes that need to be made she will mention it to me and petition God to change those things. God fearing woman who loves Christ more than she loves me. For I know that if you have experienced the agape love of Christ(unconditional)you can love me the same. My ideal mate would be outgoing,honest ,trustworthy,tr ue,and full of love. Someone who would not take for granted that a person loves them unconditionally and would work to be not only a partner but my best friend. No one is perfect. Someone who is not intimidated by my personal achievements but recognizes that God has a work for everyone and when God raises me up for humbling myself to her will. That she to can be raised up as well. My mate needs to be an assertive goal oriented female who is not afraid to fail. She must know that trials and adversities come to make us strong. So I'm looking for a woman that will love me like Christ loved the church.she has to have a sense of humor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:08 pm

ramosh.veguilla@gmail.com --> Skype

Ramos H. Veguilla

3 followers

Pic already posted
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share