It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:17 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of General Peter Pace

African scammers posing as military personnel.
jesicap
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: richard morrison r.morris.richards@gmail.com

Postby jesicap » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:59 pm

the head of his email:

Return-Path: <r.morris.richards@gmail.com>
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Trimmed.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:23 pm

Right, "he" (the Nigerian gang) is on Skype 5 times with this email alone:
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

jesicap
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby jesicap » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:14 pm

thanks a lot for the fast information. thank you for the work.

one of his email:

Dear,

How are you doing dear,how is your family and how is your work going !!What a wonderful beginning to a new Day, It began late in the previous year -- me finding you, chatting online, confessing my love, and then it happens all over again. the feelings that I’ve felt for you all along begin to resurface. Only this time, I am free to act on them without fear of upsetting anyone.thank you dear. What more can a man say to the woman who opened her heart to him, allowing him to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea about what I feel for you.

I try to put this feeling into words, but fail miserably. this feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my love for you continues to grow. I never thought Yet, my love for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence.

I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel. No words, no actions could even come close. I believe that Ronald Regan said it best to Nancy in a letter, telling her only that, "I more than love you". Their love was a strong love, surviving everything, even death. I believe that even after his passing, Nancy felt Ronald's love for her raining down upon her. That is why she has always seemed at peace after the death of such a truly loving husband. That is the love that I feel for you.

TThanks
Best Regards
Richard

Jeffesma
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of General Peter Pace

Postby Jeffesma » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:46 pm

At the end of January was contacted by a man named Samuel Jefferson through skype with ID: sam01s3 and registered with the email address: smajeff1@gmail.com, after several days of chat insistently asking my acceptance, started first contact email introducing himself, saying: (attached the mail)

Hello my dear XXXXXXX,

Please permit me to introduce myself very well to you. Like i told you before on Skype i want to get to know you so i want to first tell you more about me, I was born in October 22,1962 in Brooklyn, New York, USA. Upon graduation from High School, I and five of my acquaintances volunteered to join the U.S. Red-Cross. I wanted to go at sixteen but my late father told me to wait until I was eighteen. i was twenty three years old when i lost my parents in a car crash, they were going for a wedding ceremony, After the death of my both parent I signed up for the Red-Cross. In August 1987 I was called into the Naval Supply Center in Oakland, California,the Oakland Army Base, where I was actively involved in relief distribution to countries affected by natural disasters and war. Those were the early days. In more recent times, between 1991 and 1994, I worked in General Hospitals in nursing and management. Later i went for a US marine training to become a US army i pass the text my dream then was to be the best in all what i am doing.

Having held the posts of branch nursing officer and training officer within the U.S marine soldier, I was head of Rancho Cucamonga Branch from 1998 to 2001 and of North Beach as well. When the Iraqi war started, I was among the first set of U.S marine soldier that were posted here in Iraq. The International Committee for U.S marine soldier (ICUMS) Iraq was bombed in October that year. After the bomb incident, I got attached with The Spanish marine soldier’s operating a field hospital in a tent near the former International Committee for the Red Cross (ICRC) officers but moved in late October to the more secure Medical City location.

Now I am US army Major Under the first armor division working in Afghanistan on relief under cover assignment by The International Committee of the US marine soldier (ICUMS) for the undercover peace keeping mission about the War in Afghan.Due to the fact that the war here is over but there are a lot of secret things that is still happening here in Afghan that is why i am still in Afghanistan for an undercover mission here in Afghanistan you know how difficult my job is, so there have been more battle that have been fought and more ahead still waiting but i believe i will be fighting for my retirement by the end of this year. my plans about my life i have plans for myself after my retirement those plans are first to open a large business for my family just like a family company because i want to leave a free life i just want to be around my family all day all night so they can look up to me at all time, i believe then i will have someone special in my life as a wife then buy a family house also,i don't care which country but i believe i will buy a house where my heart fallows and live a new life as a normal man not as a soldier any more.

On the other hand, i will also want to let you know how and what i feel about you when we chat on Skype and the way you respond to me i felt love more than ever,There is so much i want to say to you, but no words seem strong enough to express the depth of what i feel for you as my lovely Queen to be. I can only say that all of my life i have looked for someone like you ever since the death of my late wife i wanted to share my life with someone who is kind, affectionate, intelligent, passionate, responsible, caring, easy-going, considerate, generous, determined, and hard-working. I have dreamed of someone who believe in love, someone who loves children, someone that i will take a strolls beneath the moonlight, and a long lazy nights before the fire. I wanted someone who has a good heart and cares about others, someone who is willing to go that extra mile for someone who is in need. You are all of these things and so much more, and i am overjoyed that you are about to be part of my life and though i care about you more than words could ever say, i will say it anyway i am so glad to be your King forever if you give me a chance in your heart i promise to make you the happiest woman on earth i just want you in my life i have really live a lonely life all what my son need also is someone he can also call mum and i know you will be the rightful woman for me and i hope this will last forever,mind you,distance really don't matter to me because if you are that woman of my life i am ready to to be by your side and start that life that i always wanted after i retire,i will have to stop here make sure you take good care of yourself for me i hope to hear from you soon bye for now.

please tell me more about yourself and send me some pictures of your self too.
Thanks and God bless you .
Yours
Samuel....

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

After several crossings mails and talk of an inherited business from his late father, began to mention receiving only a gold package for my care and sell it to a buyer who is very interested in paying in cash, but first he wanted to see the gold (which was impossible for me to operate this large amount, either by way coming, i mean could be a loundry of money) and confidence he had placed in me the beloved husband; then came from the custom (Ghana) problems to move freely with the package under hidden, therefore required documents for free passage across the border, they was first NON-INSPECTION sticker, then with CI and last ILRC, they were all uses via diplomatic, according to them and very high costs (5.720€, 6.900€ and 5.700€) the latter document is needed a fingerprinting and if you can not do them with one payment of 6.400€ may falsify them, all these certifications are issued by ECOWAS linked to the UN.

In the attempts scams also used with ID in skype: jeffer010 and linked to email address: smajeff1@gmail.com and the correspondences using other direction: smajeff1@live.com

Jeffesma
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Jeffesma » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:05 am

It is important to read this email to understand his strategy to study the subject on trust

Subject: My dear wife please read this email and understand its content!!!

Hello My Dearest XXXXXX,

How are you doing and how is everything going on with you out there, i woke up and i have been thinking about you and how happy we could be together when i finally come over there in Germany, honey there are some few things i want you to know about trust, i believe that trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you don't have these ingredients you will never succeed. To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him or her first. You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die, Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart.Trust is what you put in someone's hands. Faith is what you hold on to. Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them. Faith is what makes everyone realize that you are always there to help them in case they need some help Love makes not everyone, but the only one in your life who is special, think that you are always there for him/her, to be with him/her, to make her/him realize how much you really love her/him....

Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets unstable. Love is a wonderful gift trust in it, believe in it, give it, and it will be returned to you to give again and again. You can get advice from family, friends and strangers, but the best advice comes from your heart, it never lies so trust it.There may be many people that are trustworthy, but only a few are worth trusting with your heart, choose wisely.To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved. For you can love many, but without trust you have nothing.The heart already knows what the mind can only dream of. Trust your heart.Distance cannot,they are on the inside, but when he or she betrays your trust, they become the ugliest person in the world. Love is patient. Love is kind. It does not envy. It does not boast. It is not proud. It is not rude. It is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered. It keeps no record of wrong doing. It does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth. It always protects, trusts, hopes, perseveres.Love takes many things, trust, hope, wishes, dreams, and everything you've got, even when you know it's not going be enough.Love is not always fireworks and shooting stars; sometimes it's a simple understanding and trust between two people.

Relationships have some adjustment periods, but being hurt shouldn't be part of being in love. Loving relationships have good qualities, such as support from your partner, a willingness to communicate, a desire to compromise, and open an honest communication. When you do not have these fundamental qualities in a relationship, that relationship isn't likely to grow, and become something that you desire.

We all turn to our loved ones for support from time to time.. When your loved one does not offer you their support it may be time to look at your relationship. As we all want to nurture those that we love. We want the best in life for those that we care about. If your partner is unwilling to listen to you, and to your problems, they are not meeting your needs when you need support. Support can come in many forms, someone lending an ear, someone going out of their way to help you, or something as simple as an email to cheer you up. Make sure your partner gives you support when you need it.

When engaging in a relationship with another person there is always going to be things that you do not agree upon. You want to have the ability to compromise so both partners are getting their wishes met. This may mean one night i watch football, and one night you watches a movie you enjoy. It might mean that your partner can agree to try a dish that you enjoy cooking. In any organization with more than one person in it, there will be more than one opinion, work with your partner to see that both of you can compromise on different subjects. If someone isn't willing to compromise, they are not willing to acknowledge your wants and desires. If they can not acknowledge your wants they are likely not emotionally developed enough for you to have your needs met.

Open and honest communication is one of the more desirable qualities you want to have in a relationship. Watch to see that your partner is not secretive, nor are they willing to tell lies to avoid certain subjects. For example, if a partner is married, and fails to tell you that, you can rightfully assume if they can lie about big things, they can lie about small things. While you may not like everything your partner may say, freedom to be honest should be there in your relationship. Likewise, you need to be open and honest with your partner, a relationship based upon false truths is not likely to be successful, because both partners do not have the correct frame of reference in the relationship.

There are many qualities that make relationships good support, compromise, and open and honest communication is just a few of these qualities that you may desire in a relationship. Engage only in relationships where both partners can openly discuss their wants and needs, this can take practice. Remember loving relationships grow and only become better, eliminate those who do not meet your needs when they continually fail to support you, will not compromise, and will not be honest. These three qualities alone will help us nurture and develop a deeper relationship when you and i are together.

I believe that what make real relationship to work is Love, honesty, respect,laughter, peace of mind. I think a couple should work together on all aspects of the relationship. Holding hands, protect from harm, hugs and loves daily, communication is very important, ask your partner to do something instead of telling them to do something.

We are both adults and need to ask for things not demand them. I think the little things mean a lot so if you would be thinking about your partner during your day and you see a beautiful flower you stop and get it for your partner.I will do the same. Little notes to each other to show we love each other. An email during day just to say I love you. Never go to bed angry with each other always make up.If things are not going as you like talk to me, don't hold in till explode that benefits no one. Never leave the house without kissing and saying love you.Do what you must to remember important dates like "Birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, when first kiss, when first date, etc."I think to keep things frisky we should have a date night once a month. We should have breakfast in bed once a month. We should spend the rest of the time with family breakfast and dinner. We should have family night 2 times a month. When sad or upset we should try to make one another laugh because it can't be as bad as we think at the moment.I like to give gifts just because and they don't have to be expensive, but if you see something that reminds you of the other person that you love get it and surprise them. Try to take into consideration how you would feel if someone did something to you before doing that to someone else. Take walks together.Don't be afraid to tell me what it is that you need or prefer. Open and honest totally is the best thing.I'm a person who is willing to put everything on the table and together we can select the best solution to building and maintaining a strong and rewarding relationship. I hope you do understand everything i have explain, i know it will take you special time to read it, as i have take special time to compose it as well. Please let me know your mind about this okay, bye for now my love.

Your Man
Sam....

Jeffesma
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Jeffesma » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:03 am

Referred operational points in IP addresses are in this case:

Kabul, Afgha. Samuel Jefferson (father):
smajeff1@live.com (father)

Devon, UK. James Jefferson (are):
jeffer47@yahoo.com (son)

Accra, Ghana. The Shipping Company and The teacher of James:
sharon_lettern@teachers.org (teacher)
info.afshippingcompany@deliveryman.com (Shipping company 2)
IP: 74.208.4.200 / 201
Hostname: mout.gmx.net
City: Wayne
State: PA (Pennsylvania)
Postcode: 19087
ISP: 1&1 Internet
Organization: 1&1 Internet
Latitude: 40.0548
Longitude: -75.4083

info@afghanlinessil.net (Shipping company 1)
info@goldstarinter.com (Gold company)
IP: 184.154.67.66
Hostname: duke.superdnssite.com
City: Chicago
State: IL (Illinois)
Postcode: 60654
ISP: SingleHop
Organization: SingleHop
Latitude: 41.8876
Longitude: -87.6368

and the web sites of company involved:
Gold Company: goldstarinter.com
Shipping Company: afghanlinessil.net (1)(invalid site) afghan-linessil.com (2)
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Edited out Sunnyvale & Redmond IPs as they are dead ends, cf. FAQ.

Jeffesma
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Jeffesma » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:08 am

So till the end, give bye so lovingly as always:

My beloved wife,

I am so happy to see your have used my picture as your phone screensaver, making you to keep me out of your sight, i want you to know that so many times I thought life is so unfair. I know you wait for me to connect so we can spend time together but the network is so bad sometimes that it gives me grief, but this will not be the reason for me to forget you. You really know how much I love you and care for you but there is nothing I can do more. Even though we're apart, this will not be the end of our commitment because You are the best thing that has ever happened in my whole, entire, damn life.

I knew that you would hold my heart in your hands and you more than do that you completely own me and every part of me. When I think of you, my heart is so full of love and passion for you that I can hardly contain myself. I think of spending every minute of every day with you and holding you so close to me. Whenever you think of me, please know that no matter how many miles separate us or how much of our lives comes between us, you are and always will be the love of my life and I will never love anyone as much again. I thank God everyday for letting me meet you and for you falling in love with me because I know that it would never be as perfect any other way. I love you with all that I am.

Just always remember that I really treasure your love and cares for me. I really love you so.
Love always
Sam....

Jeffesma
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Jeffesma » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:20 am

Those are pictures of his son: James Jefferson

ImageImage

he is a really cute boy, and i could see him on line in skype (cutejames7), but it would be a true chat or....

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:04 am

Yeah, it´s all the same Ghana gang :( "teachers.org"-email addresses are free to get for anyone. And this gang is quite prolific with fake sites and multiple characters, "kid" or "doctor" and "shipping company" are also typical for these African scams, these were all set up to support the main character´s ("Samuel Jefferson´s") money request needs. :( it is good that you exposed all this, for their other victims to find, maybe it can help prevent them from losing money.

fake sites´ details:

goldstarinter.com registry whois
Updated 1 second ago - Refresh
Domain Name: GOLDSTARINTER.COM
Registrar: WILD WEST DOMAINS, LLC
Updated Date: 23-apr-2014
Creation Date: 20-jan-2014
Expiration Date: 20-jan-2015
goldstarinter.com registrar whois
Updated 1 second ago
Domain Name: GOLDSTARINTER.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1843540302_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.wildwestdomains.com
Update Date: 2014-01-20 08:10:54
Creation Date: 2014-01-20 08:10:54
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2015-01-20 08:10:54
Registrar: Wild West Domains, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 440
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: email@wildwestdomains.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.480-624-2505
Reseller: Mad Dog Domains
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Mark Vandersein
Registrant Email: stmarkson@gmail.com
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: I/k112
Registrant City: Tema
Registrant State/Province: Accra
Registrant Postal Code: 88888
Registrant Country: Ghana
Registrant Phone: +233.274175509

afghanlinessil.net registry whois
Domain Name: AFGHANLINESSIL.NET
Registrar: GODADDY.COM, LLC
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
Name Server: NS21.SUPERDNSSITE.COM
Name Server: NS22.SUPERDNSSITE.COM
Updated Date: 14-jan-2014
Creation Date: 14-jan-2014
Expiration Date: 14-jan-2015
afghanlinessil.net registrar whois
Updated 1 second ago
Domain Name: AFGHANLINESSIL.NET
Registry Domain ID: 1842788995_DOMAIN_NET-VRSN
Update Date: 2014-01-14 12:06:38
Creation Date: 2014-01-14 09:03:40
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2015-01-14 09:03:40
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Darlington Yeboah
Registrant Organization: Web Fada
Registrant Street: P. O. Box AF 2863, Adenta - Accra
Registrant City: Accra
Registrant State/Province: Greater Accra
Registrant Postal Code: 233
Registrant Country: Ghana
Registrant Phone: +233.244525244
Registrant Email: domains@webfada.com
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Darlington Yeboah
Admin Organization: Web Fada
Admin Street: P. O. Box AF 2863, Adenta - Accra
Admin City: Accra
Admin State/Province: Greater Accra
Admin Postal Code: 233
Admin Country: Ghana
Admin Phone: +233.244525244

afghan-linessil.com registry whois
Domain Name: AFGHAN-LINESSIL.COM
Registrar: NAME.COM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.name.com
Name Server: NS1.WEBATHAND.COM
Name Server: NS2.WEBATHAND.COM
Updated Date: 26-mar-2014
Creation Date: 26-mar-2014
Expiration Date: 26-mar-2015
afghan-linessil.com registrar whois
Updated 1 second ago
Domain Name: AFGHAN-LINESSIL.COM
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.name.com
Updated Date: 2014-03-26T15:01:38-06:00
Creation Date: 2014-03-26T15:01:38-06:00
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2015-03-26T15:01:38-06:00
Registrar: Name.com, Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 625
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@name.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.17202492374
Resellser:
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registrant Name: Domain Default
Registrant Organization: www
Registrant Street: 1854 , Default
Registrant City: Default
Registrant State/Province: GT
Registrant Postal Code: 00444
Registrant Country: GB
Registrant Phone: +44.027
Registrant Email: email@webathand.com
Admin Name: Domain Default
Admin Organization: www
Admin Street: 1854 , Default
Admin City: Default
Admin State/Province: GT
Admin Postal Code: 00444
Admin Country: GB
Admin Phone: +44.027
Admin Email: accounts@webathand.com
Tech Name: Domain Default
Tech Organization: www
Tech Street: 1854 , Default
Tech City: Default
Tech State/Province: GT
Tech Postal Code: 00444
Tech Country: GB
Tech Phone: +44.027
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Jeffesma
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Jeffesma » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:25 pm

Thanks your support.

Sure that the next time will be renamed. :mad:

What makes me angry is to smear the good name of this top general. :-o

Reagrds :applause:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anthony; <dr.ahoke@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon May 12, 2014 5:50 pm

anthonyhoke1234

Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: vagina
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree

Personal Description:

am a Country Man at heart. Am quiet but yet I love to meet people, open to new things in life love to treat people the way i wanted to be treated, love shopping, camping, country, beach, traveling and animals

Am looking for my soul mate, someone who is exciting and adventurous, has great sense of humor and enjoys making me laugh. someone who is so glad to share, so glad to help and give,someone who i can share my thoughts with and who will makes me feel special and brings out the best in me Someone who tries to understand me even when they haven"t got a clue. Someone that would be ready to give so much of herself and can do anything, go anywhere, and sacrifice anything she has for sake of LOVE. I want the kind of relationship that could leads to marriage

Vodafone-Ghana
Vodafone Ghana ADSL DYNAMIC ADDRESS EXPANDED POOL2
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

Yahoo avatar

<<<<<< Pic we know already from here

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=322769" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon May 12, 2014 8:01 pm

=> Skype : Anthony Hoke, Newark, Delaware, United States, born 3 Jan 1958, s.s.hoke

Jeffesma
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Jeffesma » Sun May 18, 2014 10:24 pm

Today Samuel Jefferson contacto to me by Skype as jeffer010...said:

Samuel Jefferson: hello honey are you there?
XXXX***: yes, i'm here
XXXX***: where are you?
XXXX***: tell me pls. who are you?
Samuel Jefferson: i am still in Syria and i am not happy with you
XXXX***: me too
Samuel Jefferson: why are you doing this to me
XXXX***: you lie me about your identity
XXXX***: used general peter pace pictures
XXXX***: tell me why you did this to me
Samuel Jefferson: what do you mean by that
XXXX***: pls tell me the true
Samuel Jefferson: you know i love you
XXXX***: i know you used those pictures not from yourself
XXXX***: but you always lie me about your identity
XXXX***: if you love me but you lie me
XXXX***: that not the love i would like
Samuel Jefferson: its okay
Samuel Jefferson: so tell me honey how have you been ?
XXXX***: tell me why did that to me
Samuel Jefferson: you answer me first honey
XXXX***: pls. i want your reply
XXXX***: when i knew that how i could feel about it
XXXX***: you hurt so much my heart you know
XXXX***: until now neither a mail
XXXX***: pls. be serious for now, ok?
XXXX***: don't change my question
Samuel Jefferson: do you still love me
XXXX***: i don't know
XXXX***: because i don't know who are you
Samuel Jefferson: if i tell you who i really are would you still love me?
XXXX***: before i really love you but now everything is changed
XXXX***: maybe
XXXX***: and i need your identity and a your real picture
XXXX***: not other identity
Samuel Jefferson: you know James is real right
Samuel Jefferson: our son
XXXX***: that i don't know too
XXXX***: why didn't answer me too
Samuel Jefferson: why would you say that you dont know
XXXX***: yes, that is true
XXXX***: because you are not true now for me
Samuel Jefferson: i am true honey
XXXX***: i made sure our future on my mind until know your lie
XXXX***: now for me
Samuel Jefferson: i will never lie to you
XXXX***: sorry, i can not believe you now
XXXX***: i just cried and cried about your lies before and i can not think all about we passed together
XXXX***: no, you didn't know all you did and hurt me so much
Samuel Jefferson: what if i tell you i am Peter Pace?
Samuel Jefferson: would you believe me ?
XXXX***: no, you are not Peter Pace, because i know everything about him now
XXXX***: he is a retired man since 2007
XXXX***: he is now a old man
Samuel Jefferson: oh really
Samuel Jefferson: okay since you cant believe me
Samuel Jefferson: i will just leave you alone
XXXX***: yes, he is 68 years old
XXXX***: show me more
Samuel Jefferson: more what ?
XXXX***: about your real identity
XXXX***: why are you still lie me?
XXXX***: remember you told me about the 3 ingredents?
XXXX***: i know you are in the US, not in Syria
XXXX***: in Redmond
XXXX***: pls. answer me now
XXXX***: now you leave me because you can not answer me the true?
XXXX***: what kind of soldier you are?

he continues to lie to gain more confidence and the false sense of love for what??

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

generalpeterd@ymail.com

Postby BrightStar » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:12 pm

generalpeterd@ymail.com

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7283053044" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Peter P
Basic Info:51, Male
Last Active:Online now!
Profile Views:288 times

Peter P, 51 Texas City, TX

Private profile

e .. I send you request to add me to your contact list let chat and know more about our self It Take my some hours of time to read and look through your profile ,, when I saw your profile picture .+1 646 944 8226
• 10 hours ago

unitednation_army@live.com :roll:
• that is my email ..
generalpeterd@ymail.com

Mod edit: Email also here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 44#p413044" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Wrongly spelled email from format corrected, thanks for notifying.

Sternenwolf

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sternenwolf » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:08 pm

raymondmiller819@hotmail.com

raymondmiller - Finya
Dresden

Return to “Military scams”