It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:38 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Dr. David B. Samadi

African scammers posing as white men.
Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:02 am

pictures are stolen from "celebrity doctor" Dr. David B. Samadi
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_B._Samadi

Eddie Jefferson, ed2jefferson@gmail.com

FunGuyInLosangeles1241
About Me
Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: Multi-Racial
Religion: Christian
Relationship Status: Divorced

Tell us a little about yourself: I go by the name Eddie Jefferson. I am a Plastic Surgeon working with the ICR (International Committee of the Red Cross). I have been with the Red Cross for so many years as serving humanity relentlessly and voluntarily has always been my unquenchable passion. I have been divorced for over 12years and have remained single ever since then. I have a son who is married with two wonderful kids. My hobbies are fishing, cruising on the high sea, camping, singing, reading, writing and ultimately, traveling. I love to travel a lot. I am particularly glad that my job allows for this and I do hope to travel the whole world before i pass away. I am here for a serious relationship that could result into a wonderful marriage. I believe every woman deserves to be pampered and showered with endless love, affection and unseasonal attention. I wanna love a woman this way...If only you will let me...will you? My email address is

junkmails:
I am Eddie. I happen to be fascinated by ur profile. I have been divorced for over 12years now. I am on here for a serious relationship. I have a son who is happily married with 2kids. I would love to get to meet you...you mind?
Here is a little joke about a Defense lawyer and his client. I hope you'll smile after reading it?
"I have good news and bad news," the defense lawyer says to his client.
"What's the bad news?"
The lawyer says, "Your blood matches the DNA found at the murder scene."
"Dammit!" cries the client. "What's the good news?"
"Well," the lawyer says, "Your cholesterol is down to 140." :mrgreen:

here is my email: ed2jefferson@gmail.com you could send your number to my email if you wish...I wouldnt mind to call.

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Eddie Jefferson, ed2jefferson@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:18 am

FB
Eddie Jefferson
About
Studied at UCLA
Lives in Lexington, Kentucky

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

fredjude55@gmail.com

Postby BrightStar » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:55 am

fredjude55@gmail.com

Zorpia

profile#!FredJude
Fred
51, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia :applause:
• Looking for anything with a girl
aged 42 64, in Pakistan.
Am friendly, sincere and honest. am a very simple man, down to earth and very easy to get along with. am a British man but am currently here in Malaysia for contract. :applause:

Fred
Hi dear how are you? Am Fred, you really look beautiful and gorgeous. i came across your profile and decided to say hi" hope you don't mind us to be friends. you can get back to me on my email because am a very busy man and am not always on line here, fredjude55 @ gmail . com
i wish to hear from you soon. take care and have a nice day.

http:/ /badoo.com/0382567758/?r=33.1&p=1
Fred Jude, 50¸

http:/ /badoo.com/0382567758/?r=33.1&p=1
Fred Jude, 50¸

mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Collins Mark, Skype yetunk85

Postby mariko » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:47 am

The profile photo stolen from Israeli site
http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-4452201,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Skype Name yetunk85
Full name Collins Mark
Mood hi everyone!
Birth date Wednesday, July 10, 1963
Age 51
Gender Male
Language English
Location New York, New York, United States
About me i am cute, simple, and loving man. with great personality.

196.46.245.134, Airtel Networks Limited, Nigeria
Collins Mark: I amDr.collins mark From United States Marine Corps and current commander of the International Security Assistance Force and U.S. Forces Afghanistan (USFOR-A)

mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

collins mark, collins.mark42@yahoo.com

Postby mariko » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:32 am

collins mark <collins.mark42@yahoo.com> Contd.

Originating IP: 105.112.8.85
Originating ISP: Airtel Networks Limited
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Nigeria
hello my dear
how are you doing today i am so sorry for disturbing you in your i just want to know you more that is why i send you another message hope you understand me as a new friend.this is my email i will be waiting for your email take very good care of yourself in your work ok
hope to hear from you soon.
facebook.com/collins.mark.965928

mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

collins mark, collins.mark42@yahoo.com

Postby mariko » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:03 pm

collins mark (contd.)
Post some more photo so that Facebook users may find by the image search.

Found one Nigerian guy liking collins mark's FB photo. facebook.com/etini.udofia44

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

danielhuff101@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:29 pm

matchdoctor
w_taylor41
50-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 45 - 80
Austin, Texas, United States
Last Activity: Today
Am a warm and passionate person who is looking for a loving and committed relationship? am searching for a special woman to adore me and treat me like a king and you thrive on treating my special woman like a QUEEN? I enjoy being active and breaking a sweat as well as cuddling on the couch with my woman to watch a great movie? I like to spoon? I love to show MY inner you in so many ways, I care for others? I am not afraid of having an occasional healthy argument and I look forward to growing our relationship from it? I am equally excited to teach You about important things in my life as i am to learn about your's? i love to laugh, yet i also know how healthy it is to release a good cry here and there? i am a great kisser.... I Like going to Beach,swim,Dance,Write Poem,Dinner,Hanging around with Friends and going to church as well..Just that i am Looking for a nice,Caring,Lovely woman...I want someone that is honest and being trustworthy,Who will be there for me,who will Love me for who i am and who i will love as well..I am a simple man,Honest,Kind,Caring, Hate Lies,Cheating and not truthful, I'm searching for a life partner. I want to find a woman who enjoys the opportunity, adventure and comfort of a successful life and is willing to contribute to making it even better. I'm looking for a woman who compliments me, is sexually satisfying, smart, elegant, funny, adventurous and a joy to be around.
i am Looking for a nice, Honest, Kind and Caring man, :-o a man that will Love and be with me for the Rest of my Life he must be trustworthy, no lies for me, interested in getting to know me, doing things with me, some similar interests, sense of humor (very important), intelligent, educated, good hygiene, reliable, willing to meet and spend time with my family.
: Am not only looking for someone to date but someone to spend the of my life with,All i need from you is just being sincere to me,make me feel secured,appreciate,love,care and being understanding,All my life has been engolfed with misery and loneliness,i watch my life layed wide spread in front of me and didn't know what to do with it,my life has been so boring and hope with someone who is ready to Love me for who i am now it's gonna change for the best

hello , how are you doing? i am so glad your message me. i will love to know more about you. please can you write me more about you through email here is my email .
danielhuff101@yahoo.com

Image Image

Diff. pix on FB.....
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 63#p418963" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

debbiek311
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Frank Henry - Skype : maryannarcala

Postby debbiek311 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:28 pm

Pictures stolen from Dr. David B. Samadi, see below:

He just tried to chat with me on Skype. Said he was from California, working in Syria as a medical doctor.

His skype name: maryannarcala

Frank Henry was the name used.

Last edited by Igulinka on Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Frank Henry on Skype - Medical Doctor in Syria

Postby Pandora » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:39 pm

maryannarcala

United States
honest man
DOB: Saturday, July 6, 1963
Male

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pandora » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:48 pm

pics stolen from Dr. David B. Samadi, Surgeon
facebook.com/SamadiMD?fref=ts
plus.google.com/104381218559233484488/about

debbiek311
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby debbiek311 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:28 pm

Did you state that he was an honest man, & then provided information about pictures stolen from a doctor on Facebook? I'm confused?

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:41 am

debbiek311

West African scammers stole pictures of this innocent man. They would use them to fool a ladies who look online for relationships. They will create illusion , online love affair, promise to be soon with the ladies in person and then when the ladies will fall in love with them and scammers will strike with the scam.

For people who don't have a knowledge about romance scams it may be hard to recognize fiction , lies and deceit. That's why we strongly urge to BLOCK and IGNORE as soon as ladies know they deal with very danger West African mafia.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

debbiek311
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby debbiek311 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:48 am

Thank you for sharing. I blocked immediately & shared info here.

Again, thank you!

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

drdavidsamadi2@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:04 am

w.zorpia.com/profile#!DrdavidBBSamadi
DrdavidB, 50
New Rochelle, New York

Here is my email, ( drdavidsamadi2@gmail.com ) waiting to hear from you.

Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Arony
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Dr. Marcus Waldemar - cross4246@outlook.com

Postby Arony » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:21 pm

Very sure this is a scammer as i checked that he used a photo of a very famous oncologist Dr David Samedi.

He messaged me the same day I accepted his invite to connect over LinkedIn again (we have a mutual connection):

Thanks for connecting [name].. It was nice to come across your profile, I think I like what I'm reading from your profile so far and I would love to know more about you. I don't stay on here much but would appreciate it if you left me your email address and we could share more. Thanks again and hoping to hear from you soon.

When I replied by messaging that I will like to talk on the phone before giving him my email. He stopped messaging me.

Return to “White Males”