It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:10 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Terry Micheal Hestilow <john.smith5548@yahoo.com>

African scammers posing as military personnel.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:18 pm

Pictures stolen from the REAL Terry Micheal Hestilow, African scammers are even using his name, see below.

Terrymicheal5548
Terry Micheal
42 year old, man from United States

Hello how you doing today am from daily flog.I Will like to get to know to know more about You..My name is Terry micheal Hestilow,Am from Brownsville Tennessee... I am A Patrol Officer in military. I have lived all around the country and love to experience new places and adventures. Also i've lived overseas too. I Have 1 son Named Johnson,He Live with My Mom In New York..Am 49 Yrs Old,All sports appeal to me, hiking, swimming, racquetball, running (somewhat), shooting (not hunting), weightlifting, although biking and skiing are my favorites. When I go to the beach I just don't want to lay out all day, Im usually in the water most of the time, surf is a plus!!! My favorite beach is Sebastian Inlet...... Flying is what I do although have different aspirations of getting in the medical field, Im almost there. I'm kind hearted giving and like people (unless they're complete idiots), I can be shy at first but usually open up as I get to know you. I don't believe in first impressions, you have to get to know the person before you can judge them. I believe in second chances without a shadow of doubt and if I loved you once I more than likely still do. I have made mistakes like anyone else in the world I am not perfect. I have dedicated my life to being a better person because of those decisions. I won't try to change you if you don't try to change me. If you want to know more about me or whatever just ask.seeking kind hearted woman to share companionship and fun!I love the outdoors and the arts. open for adventure I'm simple man who likes to have fun.I want someone that I can be myself around that makes me happy.when we go out i can go anywhere but i want for us to have fun together. love to ride . and would love to find i will like to hear back from you soon okay
ImageImage

Received: from [197.255.60.114]
Subject: Terry micheal

IP: 197.255.60.114
City: Lagos
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Terry Micheal Hestilow <john.smith5548@yahoo.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:21 pm

Poses as a different man here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 60#p409060" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:15 pm

Received: from [41.203.69.17] Nigeria
okay i will love to know you more better okay

Received: from [41.203.69.17]Nigeria
Thank you for writing back.how are you Doing today..I really enjoy reading your mail thanks alot..I would like to continue this with you... I treasure and yes I would love to know more about you coz Communication as you know is very important. First in getting to know one another this is very valuable. But the important part of communicating is being honest. We can talk and talk and make ourself look and sound good but unless we are completely honest we will be disappointed when the time comes to finally meet each other in person. I have lived now for a awhile and have traveled many places and therefore I feel I have learned to accepted myself for who I am . I always try to be a good person to myself and others. I perfer people who are nice, kind, respectful and honest. People who view themselves better than others or think they are.I want to find a woman who respects her self. A woman who takes care of herself mentally, spirituallly and physcially. I want a woman who is willing to work hard at our relationship. Someone who will contribute to improve and help us grow together and as a family.
I'm john but my real name is terry Micheal Height: 174 cm 5' 7, Weight: 66 kg 148 lbs, Waist: 24",Eyes: Black, Hair:I'm a Military man of united states. I worked for Bechtel Group of Companies as a Contractor & Heavy Equipment Supply. . I'm originally from Brownsville,TN ...... Am Divorced with only pride son "scout" he's 5years old. I am average build, funny, very sarcastic, business oriented, down to earth, hard working are all great descriptions of what I am. I am an energetic and sociable person. I appreciate decency and sincerity in a relationship between a man and a woman .I am a man of a noble character, I'm very polite and very easy going young in a body, compassionate, caring and fun loving. Wears a smile most of the time, has a sense of humor and a love of laughter. A helpless romantic who believes chemistry is important between two people Who is loving, passionate, sensual and a little on the playful side.then you've found him.My friends say I am feminine,Handsome and attractive

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:39 pm

pics stolem from the FB profile of the REAL Terry Micheal Hestilow
facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201135459259443&set=pb.1558359953.-2207520000.1411915077.&type=3&theater

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Hestilow, jameshestilow01@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:42 am

Oasis
hestilow
Male 55 - United States
New York | United States
i am an easy going person with a very hilarious behavior,i am here to look for the bone of my bone,i mean a loving and caring woman that has the fear of God.
What I'm Looking For
i am looking for a God fearing woman who is not only beautiful from the outside but also from the inside

can i have your email so i can you email about myself and send you more pictures of me
jameshestilow01@gmail.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: James Hestilow, jameshestilow01@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:42 pm

Hello my lady its me James Hestilow from oasis,let me first say a very big thank you for giving me your little time,but i must be sincere i cant just resist the aroma or should i say the chemistry that i felt when i saw that picture of yours.....would really love to get to know more about you.Here is a little about me that you might like to know.Am Hestilow,i grew up in utah but i presently live in Washington where i work ,i lost my wife 5 years ago but before she died we had a child he is 8 years old and his name is Roland.I love that boy so much as he is the only family i have left.......oh my,he is all mine... lol. Worried about him he is a little bit ill,but i bet he is gonna be fine. My wife died after a brief illness 5 years before now...oh think have said that earlier but am just been human as i really miss her so much.I am Military by profession.And i travel alot due to the nature of my work and its really
adventurous so to say......lol I will really like to know more about you as u really seem to be so beautiful and accommodating,i guess its really an honor to mail the Queen of the universe, u can send me an email telling me about yourself,do have a wonderful day head my lady.Hope to read from you soonest.Attached to this mail are some of my picture,i hope you like them
Regards James Hestilow

Image Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Morganmark - mark_morgan87@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:55 pm

Hallo guten Tag und happy Dienstag Morgen lieber bin Morgan Mark 57 Jahre und neu hier können wir chatten um Freunde zu sein, weil ich Ihr Profil und Bild und es Schätze berührt mein Herz, dir schreiben können wir chatten
Vielen Dank für Ihre Antwort und freuen uns, Ihnen zu antworten und Sie zu beantworten, was Sie von mir Fragen auf Yahoo Messenger in Ordnung und das ist mein Yahoo-ID: mark_morgan87@yahoo.com...will warten auf Sie so bald wie möglich
Hello good day and happy Tuesday morning dear am Morganmark 57 years and new here we can chat to be friends because I write your profile and picture and it touches treasures my heart, you can write we chat
Thanks for your reply and look forward to answer you and answer you what you ask of me questions on Yahoo Messenger and this is my Yahoo ID: mark_morgan87@yahoo.com ... will wait for you as soon as possible
s, hestilowlove

I am here looking for some one very serious and who is Ready to move life with me till end of Enternity

Location Calhoun, United States Status Divorced
Age 55, Male , 6'8" (204 cm) Seeking Female
Intentions Relationship Personality Extraordinary
Site Joined balinese.dating Star Sign Sagittarius
About Me
I am so Lovily and Kind,Honest,Faithful,Loyal and here Looking for some one serious in my Life
My Identity & Personality
Ethnicity White (Caucasian)
Nationality United States
Occupation Artistic
Education Bachelors Degree
Eye Color Black

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Morganmark - mark_morgan87@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:06 pm

badoo.com/profile/01363583190
Milton James Hestilow
Age 60
Location Dallas, Texas

ImageImageImage

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Morganmark - mark_morgan87@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:07 pm

Incredibly similar intro plus same nickname here:

mingle2.com/user/view/12988428
Hestilowlove
56 year old man
from Frankfurt, Berlin
Ethnicity Middle Eastern
"Hi...am here looking for some one serious for dating till end of eternity"
Hi...I am a very nice and Good looking Man who want the same as i am also want a woman who is honest,Kind,Faithful,Loyal,Caring and Supportive for future and forever Love

Clones:

plus.google.com/110974910624115915334
David Hestilow

facebook.com/nicolas.stilow
Nicolas Stilow
Lives in Austin, Texas

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012895892269
Stilow Nick
Studied at Ethio-Italy TVET College
Went to Downey High School
Lives in Newark, New York
From Newark, New York
ImageImageImage

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100014603295251
Nick Stilow

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013060568450
Nick Stilow
Lives in Atlanta, Georgia

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013820160276
Nick Muller Stilow
Works at Self-Employed/Owner/CEO of "EriN NadE LuncH" by Food4ThoughT Inc.
Went to Italy National High School
Lives in Newark, New York
From Rome, Italy

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

mark_morgan87@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:14 pm

mark_morgan87 <mark_morgan87@yahoo.com>
Thanks for you email and will be happy to know you more okay do you have skype or yahoo Messenger do send me here for us to chat more over there

Tracking Details
Opened
Opened 23-Feb-17 at 23:02:15pm (UTC -5:00) - 1day14hours1min2secs after sending
Opened on (185¸182¸81¸137:32353)
Language of recipient's PC: en-US (English/United States), en;q=0.8 (English)
Browser used by recipient: Moz/5.0 (WinNT 6.1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/56.0.2924.87 Safari/537.36
Accepts Files browser can open: i/webp,i/*,*/*;q=0.8

Summary - as at 23-Feb-17 at 23:02:36pm (UTC -5:00) - 1day14hours1min23secs after sending
Total Opened 1 time by 1 reader

^^
IP: 185.182.81.137
ISP: NovoServe GmbH

bad IP, been used in scams before

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: mark_morgan87@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:52 am

mark_morgan87 <mark_morgan87@yahoo.com>

Good day i have been waiting so long for your message reply but still why dear

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Terry Hestilow, terryhestilw247@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:41 am

interpals
Terry_Hest Terry, 73 y.o.
Chicago, United States [Current City & Hometown]
My name is Terry Hestilow, Am from USA Chicago Illinois. Am single and ready for a relationship with a honest beautiful woman whom I will spend the rest of my life with.
I've been single for two years now and have one son known as Carlos.
My best hobbies are swimming, gaming, fishing and dancing.
I dislike playing games with me online online such as lying cheating and dishonesty.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mathew Wheeler,

Postby Bix » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:28 pm

interpals
mwheeler00 Mathew, 59 y.o.
Fort Worth, United States [Current City]
Texas City, United States [Hometown]
Online now
I'm a simple person who enjoys simple things like going to see a movie, hanging out with friends and reading. What annoys me most is dishonesty and tardiness.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Williams Hestilow, hestilowwilliams1990@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:46 pm

Interpals
williamshe_44415 Williams hestilow, 60 y.o.
California City, United States [Current City]
Români, Romania [Hometown]
Online now
I am Williams hestilow
I will love to spend my free time with family

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

rooseveltwalteredmund@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:15 pm

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013791452714
Roosevelt Walter Edmund
When we choose a life of purpose, happiness tends to come and sit on our shoulder...
Captain at U.S. Army
Lives in Damascus, Syria
From Washington D.C.

Image Image

Image Image Image

Return to “Military scams”