It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:15 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Luca G.

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Dan Morgan, danmorgan1960@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:32 pm

person.com
USER ID: 8040842
Nickname: danchizy
Name: Dan
State/Region: Louisiana
City: New Orleans
I am a regular man who lives a normal life and who happens to believe that passion & romance and strength & masculinity are not mutually exclusive ideologies...We all probably agree that friendship is the cornerstone to a solid long-term relationship (blah, blah, blah). Friendship by itself is not enough to develop and maintain a lasting bond. I seek more than friendship though, friendship is a great place to start! My ultimate goal would be to settle into a passionate, loving relationship that survives the test of time. Also, I believe that passion and romance reside on a two-way street. My ideal woman would romance me just as I would do for her. If this doesn’t sound macho enough for you then, you are looking at the wrong profile…I consider myself to be an intelligent, witty and optimistic man who enjoys his glass half-full. I am not perfect and don't expect perfection - just honest effort. When life is great, it seems that momentum can beget more momentum...that's what I'm hopin
I'm not looking for someone perfect cos I'm not .I want someone that will love me for who I am and not for what I am,someone that I can have and to hold, to love and to cherish, someone loving, God fearing, caring, down to earth, hardworking, affectionate, honest, focused knows what she wants from life and goes for it, determined and hopelessly romantic, I'm a man that believes in family a lot and I'll do anything to start one again, When I say family, I mean having my dream woman around again...I am looking for a decent sincere lady that likes to have fun. I am an independent person that has a lot to offer someone. If you want to have a real relationship and are serious about it, you wont ever know unless you give it a try even if you have been down this road many times before, you just haven't found the person for you. I have found through dating that you learn everyday something new and learn whats really important in a relationship. Everyone seems to want so many qualities in one person but it just doesn't happen that way. You need to prioritize what is really important and be able to compromise the rest. I have realized that money isn't everything in life, yes its great to have but you never are really truly happy. What is really important to me is loyalty, honesty, children, family, having a friend, respect being passionate and caring about a person. Those are the real qualities I am looking for.

Oh Ok .So what are you really looking for on the site.I really join the site just because i am willing to look for a kind,honest and loving woman to spend the rest of my life with Do you have children and do they live with you ?
Oh Ok ..Please i am really not use to this chat thing on the site.. Can you add me up on my yahoo messenger lets chat better as i am so much interested in getting to know you better.my yahoo ID is danmorgan1960 and urs?
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Dan Morgan, danmorgan1960@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

GameOver
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

(772) 207-0359

Postby GameOver » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:12 am

Hello pretty

i am Carl 61 years old, Live in Daytona beach and divorced with two lovely daughters,The secret of life is enjoying the passing of time, the secret of love is opening up your heart!I love adventure and exploring new things as well as the simple things like watching a movie, reading, or having a drink and enjoying the sunshine. I love to read and learn new things. I know that life is a learning process. My friends describe me as quiet, but when you get to know me, funny and smart, but mostly open minded. I am the reflective type and compassionate toward… lets get to know more about each other, so feel free to send me message to my Gmail carlLuv123, or send me a Text on (772) 207-0359, thanks and i hope to read back from you ASAP as i will be taking off my account on tonight..

Hugs Carl

Profile Used :
Relationship:DivorcedHave kids:Yes, and they live at home (2)Wants kids:Not sureEthnicity:OtherBody type:About averageHeight:6'0" (182cms)Faith:Christian / CatholicSmoke:No WayDrink:Social Drinker
I want someone to have fun with, someone who...
He viewed your profile.

He added new photo(s).

In his own words

I want someone to have fun with, someone who enjoys the same things that I do, or to introduce me to new things! I want someone that doesn't mind staying home, watching TV, watching a good movie or just spending quality time together! I like going out as well, I want to share in each others likes and dis-likes! I like spending time with my kid, thats one of the most important things to me! I hope that my special someone enjoys that also, not only with my family but with hers to! I want to share my passion for sports, going to games such as the chess, Golf, or maybe even the basket ball games if it becomes available! I want someone who enjoys to laugh as much as I do, who craves fun and friends! I want someone to like me for who I am, I'm not perfect, I'm not in the best shape and I do make mistakes! Give things a chance, you never know to you try!

Same phone number also reported here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 87#p475887

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Davide Mark - davidemark36@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:23 am

did he give you his email ID ??
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

frankroland530@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:40 am

leads to Skype

bwkf1983
Name : Waleed alfahmawi
Saudi Arabia

ISP: Vodafone Ghana
Organization: Vodafone Ghana
Services: None detected
Type: Wireless Broadband

kk.kz.
Name : Frank Roland
Canada

with roses as avatar :D

meme.ali33

Name : Frank Richcy
United Kingdom
41.210.10.198--> same IP ;)

roza.fahad19
Name : Frank Bruno
Toronto, Canada

yosseef73

Name : Yosef Love
Saudi Arabia

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:05 pm

Likes to hack Skypes and reuse them for scam personae it seems :(
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

mystirose
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mystirose » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:16 am

HE HAS AT LEAST 3 PROFILES ON HI5 AND TAGGED.

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6022125799" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Alex H
Last Active: Yesterday
Profile Views: 561 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: seriously finding some one for a serious relationship
Relationship Status: Widowed
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship, Networking
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7303970482" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Alex H
Last Active: 13 hours ago
Profile Views: 7 times
Tagline: seriously finding some one for a serious relationship
Relationship Status: Widowed
Interested In: Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White, Native American
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight

http://www.hi5.com/profile.html?uid=7303971954" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Alex H
Last Active: 10 minutes ago
Profile Views: 99 times

I HAVE NOT BLOCKED HIM YET, AM ACTUALLY WAITING FOR HIM TO SEND ME HIS INFORMATION. IF I AM SO UNLUCKY, LOL, I WILL POST WHAT I GET AS SOON AS IT COMES IN.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:21 am

did you get his new email ID ?? please post if yes ;)

username1018
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby username1018 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:42 am

On Topface as hawkinswelch,54,colorado springs,co USA

Deleted User 70321

Bookmark and Share

Postby Deleted User 70321 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:26 am

Just got favorited on Match.com by someone using the same photo the handle of wildflyluv. According to his stats now he's 61 and living in NYC. He also has a graduate degree and wrote this profile:

I Am seeking a Romantic,passionate,affectionate,Good listener,Respectful,I have great sense of Humor, am lover not a fighter am caring,loving,kindness,easy going,faithful and Loyal family oriented am man of my word there is no limit to things i will do for the special person when am in love i give it all and Unconditional love. Am Looking for a woman that will take me as i am love me care for me understand me am looking 3 things best friend,partners and lover i need someone that i will grow old with and spend rest of my life with

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:01 am

and his email ID ??

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Maxwell Bruaja, Skype: maxwell.bruaja

Postby Igulinka » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:43 am

SKYPE ID: maxwell.bruaja
Name: Maxwell Bruaja

See also
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 88#p432788" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

София
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby София » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:20 pm

Simyu Donaldo; donalsosimeon@mail.com
Education:FU Berlin
City:Berlin
School:3. POS Alexander Kotikow '02 Berlin

http:/ /vk.com/id273896152

email: donalsosimeon@mail.com
IP address is : 85.251.140.132
Geo-Location Information:
State/Region 29
City : Fuenlabrada

Simyu Donaldo; donalsosimeon@mail.com
Hello . my name is Donaldo simeon am an italian by birth but i was burn in vigo spain, i had 2 kids and i lost my wife in 2008. since then my 2 kids have been staying with my grad mother in vego spain. i am very happy to have you as a friend and i will like to know more about you too. i will paste a picture of my kids online for you to see them. i have look to your frofile pictures but i don´t understand which one is you, please show me which one is your picture of all the pictures you have on your profile. i hope you will understand my english writing as i am not too good in English writing. Best Regards
Donaldo Simeon

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

William Davis, williamdavis111@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:23 am

person.com
USER ID: 8081827
Nickname: williamdavis111
Name: william davis
State/Region: United Kingdom
City: Millbrook

person.com
USER ID: 8109919
Nickname: williamdavis111
Name: william davis
State/Region: Sheffield
City: Sheffield
Distance: 169 ml (273 km)
Last login: Apr 5, 2015, 08:17

waplog
williamdavis111
Male , 49 , Divorced
Lives in United Kingdom, ENGLAND
Interested In Both;

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6025347256
William D, 49 Millbrook, United Kingdom
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: William Davis, Skype: william.davis498

Postby Bix » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:34 am

^^^^^^
his Skype
william.davis498

same scammer as here with williamdavis116@yahoo.com
reported Oct 2014
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 9&start=15" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: William Davis, Skype: william.davis498

Postby Bix » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:02 am

^^^^^^
his Skype
william.davis498
With UK Roam number...

+447031994177

Return to “White Males”