It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:24 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Raven Riley, pt. 5

African scammers posing as white women.
coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammer with pics of Raven Riley, pt. 5

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:15 pm

google + = plus.google.com/115157340713253736320/posts

Mary James
31 followers|699 views
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:16 pm

love we = love-we.com/drague-nadia.lecouflet.html

nadia.lecouflet
28 ans

Femme habitant le 50100

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:19 pm

vk = vk.com/id176051831

Mathym Mathy
Studied at:
Ecole africaine des Métiers de l'Architecture et de l'Urbanisme '08
Contact information
Current city:
Lomé
Education
College or university:
Ecole africaine des Métiers de l'Architecture et de l'Urbanisme '08
School:
Lycée Français de Lomé '03
Lomé

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:21 pm

twitter = twitter.com/yaraalaoui1

yara alaoui
@yaraalaoui1

my skype cady005

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:22 pm

MS = myspace.com/bandsrcksox

Tianna Sanchez

~Josh Billings

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:28 am

crytal
53 lbs. (24 kg.)

29 / Frau / Heterosexuell
Ich bin Online Chatte mit mir

Beigetreten March 23, 2015. Lebt in Wichita, Kansas.

I am outgoing and fun to be around, I am romantic, I love music, Movies, walks on the beach, romantic dinners. My favorite color is blue, white, and red. l drink Coffee, But I also love Orange Juice and really enjoy drinking a nice cold Diet Coke. My favorite food is fred rice and salad, Specifically Sesame Chicken.. I want you to know I really am a real, honest, and caring person. but I strongly believe in God.
I love to have fun and never surround myself with negative things but positive. I like to travel and meet new people, learn new cultures and see rare sights. I am with a very fragile heart and greatly dislike man who play around and are never serious with a relationship. a honest and caring girl is all l want, Any questions you may have, please feel free to ask....

got you emaili just send you a message now

crytal ohh i c is there any othere way to chat with yo mabel your phone number to text you oon...

crytal am doing fine and you glad to hear from you i we like to no you more better than this if you dont mind and mabel you can send me your im to add you up on my messanger to taak more on there thanks
crystal

It's my pleasure to write you after viewing your profile,am Crystal 30yrs single with no kid, i will like to know more about you maybe we can be friends,if you dont mind?

Thank you for taking out your precious time with me .i really did feel good to hear from you and glad that we have connected,My name Crystal i was born in Kansas,l'm 31yrs single with no kids.....
i have had some very serious relationships over the years, but just have not meet the right person yet. I firmly believe that everything in life is timing, so I remain hopeful in the search for my soul mate.. hope to know more about you maybe we can be good friends if you dont mind?
So how old are you, what did you do for a living and what are you looking for in a woman?
Hope to hear from you soon
Crystal

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

=> Tagged:

Crystal K
Zuletzt aktiv: Jetzt online!
College: Cleveland Chiropractic College-Kansas City Campus '11

................... I am originally from kansas,I'm a simple hard working girl, I tend to be a little shy when I meet people for the first time, but I loosen up and get more comfortable the more you get to know me. I'm level headed, loyal, laid back. I have a good head on my shoulders and I don't over think things... I think. I'm an excellent bowler and for some reason I'm still single, lucky you I guess :) I like to exercise and stay healthy. I enjoy hanging with my friends and I like listening to rock, metal, 60's metal and Howard Stern... I am a fun loving person who is ready to love and hook up with a man for a better future for the rest of my life.

Wichita, KS
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Janet Laurence <janetlaurence0@gmail.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:39 am

same email and same Nigerian scammer as here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 91#p433691" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hello Dear,

I am Grace Janet Lawrence am still single and am 33 year old, mixed race female. 5'7, 146lbs with model looks, average body build, no drama and a positive outlook on life. Take a look at who I am and what I seek. If you like me, message me and I'll send some pic's to see if you connect with my look. Me: I am confident, articulate, educated, successful professional that is seeking the exceptional partner. Athletic, Adventurous, and Romantic individual that enjoys: working out, music, movies, laughter, dining out, clubbing (occasionally) and spontaneous travel.Or,join me in the kitchen and have a glass of wine while I prepare dinner and we'll share deep stimulating conversation. Further exploring the mental chemistry between us and let me tell you little about what I like again ....... I'm learning to play the piano , I love poetry. I love small cozy places to eat, I like a quite atmosphere which makes a conversation more pleasant, your attention will be totally with the person across the table.. My favorite food it's my mother's cooking but its so sad she is not around me anymore, love Italian, sushi, I love paella, pasta, pizza, Thai, a big juicy steak, hamburgers are great! ribs. My favorite color is Blue , Green, black, white and pink. Love candles, Love movies especially comedy..
I want a man that I can trust without question and who can trust me the same. A man whose loves me for my heart and soul. We would be like two vases of water poured into one larger more beautiful vase, in which we would be one. Holding each other, breathing each other, tasting each other as we watch the sun rise and set in each others arms. Laughing, crying, singing, praying, playing, working together to make life fun and safe for each other. I have not found that yet, but I am eternally hopeful. Maybe I am just a helpless romantic, pretty lady but hope is what gets us out of bed each morning to face the day. Been there, seen it and know better. I have no physical or mental baggage and strive everyday to be a better woman for myself. Karma, Kindness, Family, Loyalty and Honesty you can...
I will like to know about you too....hope to read from you soon.
Take care and have fun.

Grace cares..
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Raven Riley, pt. 5

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:58 am

You are welcome and i will still like to know more about you

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:27 pm

florenceanu
89 / Frau / Heterosexuell

Beigetreten March 31, 2015. Lebt in New York City, New York.

My name isflorence 36 years Old,I am Single (five years ago), Black, dark black hair, brown eyes, 5' 9", 141 lbs.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure .Living with my grandma, i was born and raised in south carolina but i relocated to live with my grandma here in west africa after the death of my parents through a car accident.i have no Kids and Never Married.. i Will Be Graduating Next Month and i am training to become a nurse.. i Cook Very Well Because that is My Profession.....lol
I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets.
I am comfortable in jeans or a nice English suit. A nonsmoker/drinker, not into drugs (don't need them; I live in a natural high). I believe in enjoying the good life and am high on it. I have a healthy attitude about God and the Bible.Im a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out travel and enjoy the simple life. Im a hopeless romantic and very affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh.
I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship. I am an active person who enjoys cycling and running best. I believe keeping fit is important. I am not interested in games or drama.

florenceanu Hello am florence 36 of age and am here to find a good man to marry me sooner well have you got yahoo chat name is onlygod38@yahoo.com and gmail is lovergood50@gmail.com am waiting for you on there now Add me no now baby true love and honest ..

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

=> Zorpia:

florennce

36, Hong Kong

Last seen 5 hours ago
Looking for anything with a man,
aged 18‑99, in United Kingdom.

::::::::::::::::::::::::

Same Ghanaian scammer uses pictures of a different girl on Badoo, see:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 73#p434273" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Raven Riley; <millifredmahama111@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:31 pm

Raven Riley

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Romance
State, City: new london
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Other
Education: Still studying

Personal Description:

Am Raven Riley 30years of single,sexy,kind,friendly,calm,girl anybody interest in me inbox me

TIGONET-BLOCK
Millicom Ghana Limited
Barnes Road
Private Mailbag TUC
Accra

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:10 pm

same as on pg. 1 of pt. 5, new email:

njadosylvia hello how are u doing today handsome man am sandra from Nome alaska looking for serious relationship saw your profile and intested in you if you also also intersderd you add me here njado_s@yahoo.com for as to talk there to know more about each other...

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:13 am

Vickie123
6'8" (203.2 cm.)
254 lbs. (115 kg.)
Asian

31 / Frau / Heterosexuell

Beigetreten April 13, 2015. Lebt in New York City, New York.

Hello how are you doing today.I am Vickie from Emmett Idaho.I am new to this site and i would love to get to know you much more.you can got me added to messenger on Vickie.grevin@yahoo.com. or send me a text 208 398-0046.Thanks....I would love to get to know you much more..You can got added to yahoo or send me an email to my private email Vickie.grevin@yahoo.com. or send me a text to 208-398-0046

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Claire; <clairejames3535@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:02 pm

clairejames3535

Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Randolph
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: A-level / High School

Personal Description:

Self Description: I am persistent, thereby I achieve many of my goals. My friends say I am cheerful, with good sense of humor, with great dignity, good taste, with a deeply developed intuition and excellent culinary skills. I love cleanliness and order in the house. I am able to understand, to forgive, to accept everything and everyone. Know how to find a way out in difficult situations.

Comments: My perfect man? Well, I need a man, not a boy, who is not scared of love and commitment when it happens. He knows how to laugh and have a good time. He enjoys the time he spends with me. He is my best friend. He makes all of my fantasies come true. He takes responsibility for his actions and words. He knows just where to touch me and just how to touch me. He still makes my heart beat so fast and still gives me tingles just like he did when I first met him. And while all these qualities would be wonderful to have combined, I just hope to find a man that loves me, truly loves me, and who can be supportive of me in whatever I choose to do.

Atlantic Metro Communications
OrgId: ATLAN-76
Address: 4 Century Drive
City: Parsippany
StateProv: NJ
PostalCode: 07054

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:38 pm

another name & email address
on f9
Jeny Scott, scottjeny347@yahoo.com

as everybody knows by now how RR looks, I won't post her pic :D

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:26 pm

name used = crystal linda

email addy = crystalklaassen20@yahoo.com

IP = Yahoo

email

Thank you for taking out your precious time with me online.i really did feel good to hear from you and glad that we have connected,My name crystal i was born in Kansas,l'm 32yrs single with no kids.....
i have had some very serious relationships over the years, but just have not meet the right person yet. I firmly believe that everything in life is timing, so I remain hopeful in the search for my soul mate.. hope to know more about you maybe we can be good friends if you dont mind?
So what are you looking for in a woman,how old are you and what did you live?
Hope to hear from you soon
crystal

~Josh Billings

Return to “White Females”