It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:37 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Susan Jane Helms

African scammers posing as military personnel.
BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

<lt.susanhelms@hotmail.com>

Postby BrightStar » Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:30 am

lt.susanhelms@hotmail.com.

confused scammer using pic from Patricia Hororo with details from Susan Helms

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 97#p442297

<lt.susanhelms@hotmail.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Susan; <susanhelms435@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:42 pm

Gensusan12

Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: california
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree

Personal Description:

I'M General Susan. I am a UNITED STATES ARMY GENERAL

ALU_Project01_LAN
Alcatel Project
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

Email give a Hit in FB for Susan Helms

facebook.com/susan.helms.37051

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Susan; <susanjhelms11@gmail.com>

Postby minerva » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:49 am

DSM

janesusan: janesusan
[janesusan]
Activity:
1 hour(s) ago
female, 58, lome, Togo.

Email ID : susanjhelms11@gmail.com

Greating i Am general susan j. helms by Name, a United State army general from the United States of America I like your profile in this community network and I think you are a nice person. Can we get in contact to know each other?(susanjhelms11@gmail.com) I'm sorry if i am embarrassing you, i shall explain all about myself including my pictures. not in this site because i am new in this community and i don't visit this site often,
Thanks & Regards
Gen susan helms.
susanjhelms11@gmail.com

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

lt.susanhelms@hotmail.com

Postby minerva » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:54 am

lt.susanhelms@hotmail.com --> Skype --> live:lt.susanhelms

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

General Karim Johnson; <generalkarimjohnson103@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:15 pm

johnson88ffff ...... helmsusanjane@gmail.com

Sexuality: Heterosexual
State, City: new york
Marital status: Single

Personal Description:

am a nice looking manam a nice looking manam a nice looking manam a nice looking manam a nice looking manam a nice looking manam a nice looking manam a nice looking manam a nice looking manam a nice looking manam a nice looking manam a nice looking man

........ is spamming with

Hello beautiful woman.

There is a pleasure to meet you. I hope all is well with you and that you enjoy your day? My name is General Karim Johnson. I am a US officer in Afghanistan, working for North Atlantic Treaty Organization.(N.A.T.O)here in Afghanistan I like you and I will be happy to meet with you. I am loving, honest and caring man with a good sense of humor. I enjoy meeting new people and their way Life. I enjoy that new parts of the world, the calm of the sea, the beauty of the mountains and all that life has to offer. I love movies, reading books, listening to music, see, God\'s tears when it rains, dance to the beat, cooking. But I can just as comfortable as at home. curled up with a good book in front of the fireplace with you by my side. I\'m looking for real and meaningful intimate relationships are looking for, there are love, passion and romance. I wish you all can offer the best life. I\'m not always on this side, but I\'ll be glad if you would write to me
through (generalkarimjohnson103@outlook.com) or send me your e-mail address so I can contact you because cheaters and hackers is using Dating sites leaking people files. Hope to hear from you soon you can drop you email offline so that I will be able to send my photos to you. (generalkarimjohnson103@outlook.com)

General Karim Johnson

OVH Hosting, Inc.
OrgId: HO-2
Address: 800-625, avenue du President Kennedy
City: Montreal
StateProv: QC
PostalCode: H3A 1K2
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

mark_martins7@outlook.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:39 pm

Genmark12 ...... helmss676@gmail.com

Looking for: Marriage
State, City: california
Marital status: Widow or Widower

Personal Description:

I'M General mark. I am a UNITED STATES ARMY GENERAL

...... is spamming with

Hello Dear friend,Greetings to you, I'M General mark. I am a UNITED STATES ARMY GENERAL, I saw your profile on the site, I will like us to get acquainted to each other, kindly write me back on my personal email id for further introduction: (mark_martins7@outlook.com)

thanks

ALU_Project01_LAN
Alcatel Project
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

Reg.-Email give a Hit in FB for Gen Susan Helms

facebook.com/gensusan.helms

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jane Helms; <janehhelms@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:44 pm

janehelms ...... jessyca244@yahoo.com

Looking for: Marriage
State, City: new york
Education: A-level / High School

Personal Description:

I am loving, honest and caring lady with a good sense of humor. I enjoy meeting new people and their way of life. I enjoy that parts of the world, the calm of the sea the beauty of the mountains and everything that life has to offer.

...... writes

Hello Dear
Good day gentle man.it's my pleasure meeting you. I hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day? can you allowed me to introduce myself to you. My name is jane Helms.I like you and i will like to get acquainted with you.

I am loving, honest and caring lady with a good sense of humor. I enjoy meeting new people and their way of life. I enjoy that parts of the world, the calm of the sea the beauty of the mountains and everything that life has to offer.

I will love to meet a man that is looking for a serious relationship, a caring and loving man that knows what he wants, a man that knows the true meaning of a relationship ,a man that is ready to be in a relationship. I read your profile and I really wish to indicate my interest though I'm not always on this site,

But I can just as comfortable as at home curled up with a good book in front of the fire place with you by my side. I'm looking for genuine and meaningful intimate relationships with love, passion and romance.

I wish you all the best life has to offer. I'm not always on this site, please I'll be glad if you write to me or send your email address direct at my private email address(janehhelms@hotmail.com ) please do not write me on this site, write me on my email address so that i can contact you and tell you more about my self. I will send you my pictures on your private email box. Hope your understood? Thank you i wish you nice day, i hope to hear from you soon.

UK2-100TB-TB156
UK2 Infrastructure
The Old Truman Brewery
91 Brick Lane
London
E1 6QL

Reg.-Email give a Hit in FB but no Information

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Susan Jane Helms

Postby minerva » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:38 pm

Hi5/ tagged

Susan H

Last Active:3 months ago
Profile Views:226 times
Profile Skin:Default

Hi, I am lieutenant general Susan J. Helms, a United State army general from the United States of America,We don't know each other but it would be great to get to know you ,kindly permit my contacting you through this medium I am compelled to contact you via this medium for obvious reasons which you will understand when we discuss details of my proposition,Please I will like you to reply to me through my mail address ( susanjhelms21@hotmail.com) that we will know each other very well,do not be afraid in replying my mail for i have a very important and confidential matter that i want to discuss with you, i am still working in Libya for the sake of the crisis in Libya, so kindly reply me so that i will introduce myself to you and the reason why i am contacting you, I am looking forward to your positive confirmation to enable us have an important discussion then we will start from there which will include my introduction.
Regards,
Susan Helms.
susanjhelms21@hotmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

susanhelms@outlook.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:31 pm

helms4life ....... julietgeorge960@yahoo.com

Sexuality: Bisexual
State, City: lome
Marital status: Divorced
Education: A-level / High School
Ethnicity: Native American

Personal Description:

army generalarmy generalarmy generalarmy generalarmy generalarmy generalarmy generalarmy generalarmy generalarmy generalarmy general

....... is spamming with

Hi Dear Friend,

I’M LIEUTENANT GENERAL Susan Helms . I am a UNITED STATE ARMY GENERAL.
From united state of America. Am supportive and caring, looking forward
to get a nice friend. I read your profile and pick interest on you. I
will like to establish mutual friendship with you. Please let continue
our conversation through my private email address.
here (susanhelms@outlook.com)
I will introduce myself better
Thanks and regards.

Gen.Susan Helms.

TOGOTEL
Togo telecom
Ave Nicolas Grinitzky
BP 333 Lome
Lome

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Susan Jane Helms

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:19 pm

Profile from 04/07..... writes today

To:
Sent Date: 21 Aug 2015
Subject: hi
Hello Dear friend,Greetings to you, I'M General Susan. I am a UNITED STATES ARMY GENERAL, I saw your profile on the site, I will like us to get acquainted to each other, kindly write me back on my personal email id for further introduction: (susanhelms1968@outlook.com)

thanks

Privax
Privax LTD - Barcelona
Privax LTD
7 Moor Street, London, W1D 5NB

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lt. Gen. Susan Helms; <gensusanhelms.j@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:03 pm

gensusan ...... marylyndiatta@gmail.com

State, City: Dallar
Education: Professional
Ethnicity: Native American

Personal Description:

Am nice very good looking lady easy going person so feel free to contact me for better tomorrow am lovely so caring Am nice very good looking lady easy going person so feel free to contact me for better tomorrow am lovely so caring Am nice very good looking lady easy going person so feel free to contact me for better tomorrow am lovely so caring

...... is spamming like hell with

To:
Sent Date: 17 Sep 2015
Subject: hello Dear
Hi Dear Friend,

I'M.Lt.Gen.Susan Helms:I am a supportive and caring,I read your profile and pick interest on you.I will like to establish mutual friendship with you.Please i will like you to email me back in my email ( gensusanhelms.j@outlook.com ) so that i can send you my photos and tell you more about myself

Thanks and regards.

Gen.Susan Helms

Alentus Corporation
OrgId: ALENT
Address: 180 E Broad Street
Address: Suite 808
City: Columbus
StateProv: OH
PostalCode: 43215

Reg.-Email give a Hit in FB for Gift Kaluukpai from Alayi/NIG; lives in Lomé, Maritime, Togo; married

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005096897694

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:05 pm

Hello My Dear ,

Thanks for your kind response and as a matter of fact,i am very happy to read your mail.However,i really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into a business partner or something else.Like i said earlier,my names are.Gen.Susan.J.Helms,a United States Army. Currently I am in Libya for an assignment.

Certainly,This is to bring to your notice,here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone,we only make use of radio message and email communication,Now,i have fully made up my mind to go into business partnership with you,as i don't know how long we are to remain in the war zone.

My dear,i want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs.During one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the revolutionaries,which I believe they use it in buying weapons and ammunition's,and it was agreed by all parties in present that the money will be shared among us.In which after the sharing I have the total sum of Six million five hundred and sixty thousand US dollars (US$6,560,000.00).Which I have deposited with APEX DELIVERY AND SECURITY COMPANY as PERSONAL EFFECT,that means the company does not know that the content of the consignment is cash.,So I am seeking for your assistance to evacuate my share of the money to your possession,which is US$6,560,000.00 out of here to you,in as much as you can assure me that my own share will be safe in your care until I complete my service here.This is not stolen money,and there are no dangers involved.

My dear,Which I have deposited with APEX SECURITY COMPANY as PERSONAL EFFECT,And APEX SECURITY COMPANY promised to deliver the Box to any of my choosing destination.I shall be compensating you with 30% of the total fund on final conclusion of this project,while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country or else where.One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party,if you have reasons to reject this offer,please destroy this e-mail to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream.Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction,well,I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me receive and invest the fund.

Note:I do not know how long we gonna remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attack here,which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest the fund in his country,because I will be migrating to your home to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore.

Conclusively,i wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal. Your urgent reply will be highly appreciated.

I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send your questions. here are my Attach picture,

Best regard.
Gen.Susan.J.Helms

....... IP shows Microsoft

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

helmsusan10@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:19 am

Nice to contact you, Greetings,How are you?I go through your profile i decide to contact for obvious issue that i would like us to go into.Kindly reply me to my Email ID(helmsusan10@hotmail.c o m)so that I can brief you and explain to you about it.Have a nice day.From Sgt Helm Susan
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

sgthelmsusan12@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:02 am

.zorpia.com/profile#!helmmsusann123
helmm, 47
Amsterdam, Netherlands

helmm
Nice to contact you,
Greetings,How are you?I go through your profile i decide to contact for obvious issue that i would like us to go into.Kindly reply me to my Email ID(sgthelmsusan12@hotmail.c o m)so that I can
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:20 pm

Dear,

I was shocked you stopped communicating with me,I really can't understand your reason for doing so,but I am very happy now to inform you about my success in getting the Consignment box with the help of a staff working in the remittance office and also with the special assistance of a French business Man that catered for other logistics.

However,I left the sum of $300,000 (Three Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars Only) in an Amex card withdrawal Card.This $300,000 is for you and it is purposely for your compensation for your little effort in this transaction. The Amex Card is a global payment card which is acceptable,workable and usable worldwide in making daily withdrawal of money from any Amex location.So you can be able to make withdrawals of money in any countries on daily basis.

I would have sent the card to your address by myself,but I lack the time to do that now because I have to urgently meet up with my business colleagues.I will be heading to the airport as soon as I send you this email because I will be traveling out of my country to Russia where I shall continue with a petroleum business engagements.

For your good,I left the Amex card with Rev Father it is save in his hands,now go on and contact him through his email address so that he can dispatch to you the Amex card at your contact address.Simply contact Rev father immediately so that he can send the card to you. Below is the contact Him Now ;

E-Mail: rvefatherstar@yahoo.co.uk

I will no longer be able to email you again.
Bye and best regards,
Gen.Susan.Helms

Return to “Military scams”