It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:39 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Daniel Blood, danielblood002@gmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Bentley Anderson, bentleyanderson784@yahoo.com

Postby Pandora » Sat May 02, 2015 8:38 am

Clones

linkedin.com
mark blood
28 business connections :-o
military at us army
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Capital markets
Actually
us army
1st pic of previous post

facebook.com/mar.blood.35
Mark Blood
no further info
add. pic

and in the German section
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 24&t=81646
Last edited by minerva on Sat May 02, 2015 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: done merger it ;) thanks to Pandora

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Desmond Roland - Skype desmond.roland3

Postby Pandora » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:12 pm

desmond.roland3

North carolina, United States
IP not found

myshell
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Leonard Paris / leonardparis27@yahoo.com

Postby myshell » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:07 pm

Nate
IT Manager
HEIGHT
5' 8''

AGE 40
I LIVE IN San Diego, CA
I AM Christian
I HAVE AN Associates

states his name is Leonard, he is in the military on a secret mission in Afghanistan.
he writes in one email

He contradicts himself in his email, and sends the same emails numerous times

It was really nice receiving your email, i had a huge smile while i was going through your email but, you are right we have a lot in common, I thought it would be helpful if I shared what some of my interests are and what some of my passions are and also what my likes and dislikes are. This will give you an idea about the man you are communicating with.

Interests: I tend to have a variety of interests, such as the following: I enjoy the outdoors. I love spending time by the water (lakes and oceans) as the water grounds me and provides me with inner peace. I too enjoy a nice sunset especially by the water (romantic). I enjoy cooking, walking, swimming, anything with outdoors involvement and playing like a kid when am with my partner. A swing is always lots of fun especially if someone is pushing you. I have a playful spirit. I enjoy quality time spent with my daughter. I enjoy a good movie, all types of music, reading, some sports, different types of foods. I am open to trying new things. The bottom line is I am active and have a tremendous amount of energy to expend.

Passions: I have a few passions in my life and I would have to say that I am passionate about being a good father, about my career, about developing relationships (in general), and I really look forward to being passionate and having a passionate intimate relationship someday. I tend to be passionate about all things that are attached to the heart, my heart. Generally, this is my love and passion for humanity and for those that will come into my love life.

Likes: I like many things as I am open minded and flexible person. Generally, I like everything providing that there is no dislikes of mine infringing on the likes. Some of my favorite food (restaurants) consist of Chinese, Mexican, Italian with Jamaican sauce and rice being my favorite. I love red licorice and my favorite flowers are carnations. I do enjoy travelling and thanks to my job. I would like to see castles close up some day and stay in a beautiful hotel close to the sea. I am thinking about a holiday over at the Carribean. Not sure where I would like to go for now...

Dislikes: There is not a whole lot that I dislike, however; the things that I do dislike seem to be based on values and character, allow me to explain. There are certain things that I have no interest in, however; these are the things that I clearly dislike or choose not to tolerate are: disrespect, unfaithfulness, dishonesty, lying, cheating, , being judgemental, callousness, harsh words, hurtful acts, untrusting people, displaced anger, dirtiness unfairness, injustice, selfishness, being inconsiderate, blaming, not taking responsibility, self-centeredness, rigidity and anything else that can cause damage or be damaging to another human being.

Let me see, what else can I share about me? I have a strong work ethic and I never give anything less than my absolute best.

I trust that you had a lovely night. I would love to hear from you and if there is anything else you would love to know or share about likes, dislikes, passions, and interests, do not hold back, am glad we are having this conversation, please do inform me if you have been able to get a yahoo ID so that we can chat through the IM.
I don't feel comfortable talking about myself on this site,.. I think we will need our privacy,. send me your email ID
Your in my thoughts,
Leonard

Last edited by Myra on Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: deleted pic of kid only

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:32 am

Thanks for the update and welcome to RS :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

miranda.donahue
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby miranda.donahue » Sat May 07, 2016 11:51 pm

Facebook : Moore Ryan Franklin

https://www.facebook.com/messages/moore ... anklin.315

ImageImageImageImage

Messaged me on facebook , claiming he saw my profile while searching for an old friend and he fell for my beautiful smile. He also claimed to be over in Iraq on a peacekeeping mission, that he is 49 years old , from North Carolina but grew up in Spain (which is why he says his English is not very good) lol. He messaged to me that he is a widower with 2 kids and that he would love to get married again. So as I was suspicious I checked his pics in google images and was directed here. Now sharing with all of you.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat May 07, 2016 11:53 pm

thanks for update and welcome to RS :) If he already give you his email ID feel free to post it and i hope you already block him from your FB and stop communicated with him.

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Sun May 22, 2016 12:23 pm

Smith Anderson, nderson21mark@yahoo.com ; andersonmark121@outlook.com
Birthday: March 4
http:/ /vk.com/id347727802 :twisted:
Register VKontakte: NIGERIA, AFRICA :twisted:

Smith
hello dear how you doing?
Smith
it's nice to meet you dear you are so young and beautiful, where are you from? my name is Smith, Anderson, I'm from the United States I'm a military man in Afghanistan peace mission, I'm sorry, I'm not always here online. are on Skype please can I have your Skype address, so that I can get to tell you about my self, my
Smith
that verry nice my lady
do you have kids
am a widower and a single father i have a 7 years old daughter her name is Kimberly she lives in the baulding school in US los angerlis
tell me more about your self my lady
being a single father his not as easy as it lukes my dear
i missing ny daughter every day and night
she needs a motherly love in his life my dear
she always talks about me getting married
bout i need the right one who will be lovely carring and understanding my dear
so tell me more about your self my dear?
Smith
dear this is my email address ...anderson21mark@yahoo.com i would be waiting to no more about you my dear?
Smith
my dear am sorry we have to be honest here i did not get the letter . can you please send the letter to this email address i really want to see your lovely letter my dear please .
andersonmark121@outlook.com
i really want to no more about you my dear
Smith
Hello ,
It was really nice receiving your mail am so serious in getting to know you better and talk more, I thought it would be helpful if
I shared what some of my interests are and what some of my passions are and also what my likes and dislikes are.
This will give you an idea about the man you are communicating with and probably spending the rest of your life with.....
Interests: I tend to have a variety of interests, such as the following: I enjoy the outdoors. I love spending time by the water
(lakes and oceans) as the water grounds me and provides me with inner peace. I too enjoy a nice sunset especially by the water (romantic).
I enjoy walking, swimming, anything with outdoors involvement and playing like a kid when am with my partner. A swing is always lots of
fun especially if someone is pushing you. I have a playful spirit. I enjoy quality time spent with my daughter. I enjoy a good movie, all
types of music, reading, some sports, different types of foods. I am open to trying new things. The bottom line is I am active and have a
tremendous amount of energy to expend.
Passions: I have a few passions in my life and I would have to say that I am passionate about being a good father, about my career, about
developing relationships (in general), and I really look forward to being passionate and having a passionate intimate relationship someday.
I tend to be passionate about all things that are attached to the heart, my heart. Generally, this is my love and passion for humanity and
for those that will come into my love life.
Likes: I like many things as I am open minded and flexible person. Generally, I like everything providing that there is no dislikes of mine
infringing on the likes. Some of my favorite food (restaurants) consist of Chinese, Mexican, Italian with Jamaican sauce and rice being my favorite.
I want to have someone to call me and make plans to get together, I want to feel that excitement of seeing you and been able to cuddle and fall in love with
your smell.
Time will prove what i feel for you even though we have not met facially and cement my place in your heart forever. For time will give me the credibility and the believability that I need to convince you to want to spend the rest of your life with me. That I am worthy of such a commitment from you.
Passion is to kiss or to hug and to prove that action speaks louder than words.
The best way to love is to love like you have never been hurt. But before i conclude my mail. I will like to pass this question across to you, so that we can really get to know each other better.
1) Are you open to the possibility of relocating if the relationship should become more serious?
2) What are you looking to get out of a relationship?
Awaiting your kind response.
Take care dear.
Best Regards,
I think of you
I cook a special meal
and I would like to share with you dinner.
I know that you enjoy good food and conversation, too.
I think of you
when I'm feeling blue,
and I would like to share a hug from you.
I know that you give the best hugs in the world.
I think of you
when I have a morning cup of tea
and I wish you could give me a sleepy smile.
I know that I want to start every day with you.
I think of you
I do nothing when I rest,
and I wish you were here.
I know, I feel great when you are near.
There are so many moments in my day,
I would like to share with you,
But the most difficult thing when I go to sleep,
sweet thoughts and dream about you,
Then wake up to find himself alone.
I think of you
My name is smith Anderson, I was born march 4, 1964, I'm from Columbus, Georgia, USA, during my early childhood, my father served in the U.S. Military Academy, grew up there gave me a chance to interact with West Point cadets, who helped teach some youth sports teams, which deeply affected me, I found that I just really had a lot of respect and admiration for the cadets at the academy. I thought, "God, I would do something like that one day. Then over time, I thought I would like to serve in the military, and so that led me to apply for a military academy, my family moved often because my father was in the Army and retired in the Fifth Army,
I attended the American School in SHAPE SHAPE, Belgium followed Hargrave Military Academy, a military school in Chatham Virginia. From there, I was accepted into the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, New York. After graduating from West Point in 1976, I served in posts throughout the country and abroad. I continued my education, earning a master's degree in systems technology from the U.S. Naval Postgraduate School and then a master of military art and science from the School of Advanced Military Studies, which is part of the U.S. Army Command and General Staff College. I also attended the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University and a senior fellow at the college office.
I lost my wife and my four children among s five children in a car crash a few years ago, I just have only one son and he is 8 years old.
What I'm looking for in a partner.
I want to heat sensitivity of love I want to believe in a relationship with the love and care it deserves, with a lot of romance and tenderness.
My favorite place in the world? I do not have a favorite, but you can be my favorite, if it is close to me and make me feel better on a bad day, hugs me tight and make sure all is well.
I like long walks, and then sit down with a cup of coffee or a glass of wine in a quiet cafe near the fireplace in the romantic music in the background, I like people in general, I'm open, I can happily listen to, games, jokes, just do not like rudeness, vulgarity, and dishonest people.
I love to eat sweets, fried rice and a salad.
I'm not an alcoholic
I'm Commander, NATO Training Mission - Afghanistan and Commander, Combined Security Transition Command in Afghanistan
like i told you am Currently in Kabul, Afghanistan, peacekeeping missions,
Please write me more about yourself.
smith Anderson

Image Link to photos in Google: https:/ /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Afghanistan_(2001–14), https:/ /vk.com/afghanistanmod

The profile scammer used a photograph of another person, the link http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=64665
Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

Radmom
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Radmom » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:49 am

How do I post if this person used a different name and email? He scammed me for $2800

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:29 am

Sorry you lost money to West-African gangs :( just add that new emailaddress, fake US phone number and money receiver details here first please.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Radmom
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Radmom » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:13 pm

This person sent me the same pictures. He sent me a friend request under the name of Patrick Steven. Later on he said his last name was "Blood". He said that he was on a peace keeping mission for the US Army in Kabul Afghanistan. He said he had a 7 year old son named Henry. He also posed as this supposed child and sent emails saying how happy he was to have me as his mother. He said he was supposed to go for a combat mission, but that I could pay $2500 to have his name taken off the list of soldiers going for combat. Of course I was worried and sent the money via MoneyGram. He also had me send $300 USD claiming the Army's food shipment had been bombed by the Taliban, and he hadn't eaten for several days. He said that he had 3 million dollars in his military account but couldn't access it because soldiers on peace keeping missions could not have access to their accounts. He had me email my receipts of payment to his General. After I emailed the receipts to the "General", I got a response saying that Patrick was a free man, but it would cost $6000 to send him home via private military jet. This when I became suspicious and a friend told me how to do a reverse image search, which brought me directly here, to this website. I made a big mistake of confronting him with my evidence and he then proceeded to blackmail me for more money. The email address he used is patricksteven589@yahoo.com. The email address used by his supposed 7 year old son was henrysteven21@hotmail.com. And lastly the "General's" email address was armygeneralhitchermich@usa.com. The receivers name on the wire transfer was the name Felix Ukpong of Accra Ghana.

Last edited by Myra on Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: deleted pics of kid only

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:23 pm

Im so sorry that you lost a lot :( Hope you already stop communicated with him and block him. I you wanna share your feeling after scam feel free to post it in advice and healing section. You will see you not alone in this case lot people here ever in your situation.

hi_its_me
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Marvine Green Cole on Facebook

Postby hi_its_me » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:15 pm

Sent a friend request, saw my profile and wants to make new friends. Started facebook account Oct 26/16.
says he is on an undercover peace mission in Syria........ Birthday on FB says April 17/1965 I asked him in a msg he told me March 31.....and that he's 50....

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Marvine Green Cole on Facebook

Postby Igulinka » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:22 pm

hi_its_me

That is a scammer's profile. Please kindly post his email address or phone number if you can. Please BLOCK and IGNORE.

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013916054872
Marvine Green Cole
Works at United States Armed Forces
Studied at UTSA - The University of Texas at San Antonio
Lives in San Antonio, Texas
From Houston, Texas
Trust in God, Keep on Smiling, Never lose hope, And always show love
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

William on Badoo

Postby jaga » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:11 pm

clone;
badoo.com/profile/01351010564
William , 52
U.S. Army, Soldier
William and Mary Student Legal Services
I want to meet new people
pics (7)

add: Image Image Image Image

fiftydays
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby fiftydays » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:43 pm

I was chating with him on facebook he used the name Williams Blood. Although he is very hot. I became suspicious after noticing that we never really had any conversation he was just reciting romantic quotes from on the inter net. I was really liking him until one day there was no response, I always google search people and Williams Blood was way to difficult to find. That is awful that he uses that little boy.

Return to “Military scams”