It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:38 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Dating & Translationpage-decoys & Yola-crap

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:15 pm

Pictures stolen from an Ukrainian girl named Olga, see below.

ignateva

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: New York
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: Bachelors Degree

Personal Description:

Good, attractive girl, I love to cook, go shopping, take care of people close to me. Play with friends bowling or other sports.
A lot of reading, various detectives and romances. Previously engaged in
swimming but because not a big tram had to throw this sport and Activities less traumatic.

91.234.22.47 ..... from the Bad IP-List here

T-N-Media-Network
Torben Diehr trading as T-N-Media
Torben Diehr
Luetgenholthauser Str. 5
44225 Dortmund
Germany

====>> Pic give a Hit in vk.com for Alexandra Kolesnik from Moscow
vk.com/id28279558
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Nataliy; <natali.ignateva.1990@mail.ru>

Postby jaga » Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:07 pm

:party: blogblabla.ru/2014/01/krasivie-devushki-vkontakte-4.html
Photo shows a girl named Olga from Zhitomir (Ukraine)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:12 pm

Pretty certain this is the RPO :) according to a comment on that blog, there was also an additional Nigerian fake profile, with same pic set, on Google plus but it has disappeared. Scammer has done maybe too much massmailing people there.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:08 pm

....... writes now

xxxxxx If you want to meet a beautiful girl living in Ukraine or Russia
you need to create a profile on a dating site xxxxx
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:30 pm

just a recruiter. probably staff member...
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Nataliy; <natali.ignateva.1990@mail.ru>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:36 am

.... still spamming today with

xxxxx If you want to meet a beautiful girl living in Ukraine or Russia
you need to create a profile on a dating site amyrplanet.ru

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Website Recruiter for Translation/Datingpage

Postby IceFM » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:58 am

....... still active this Weekend

To:
Sent Date: 01 Aug 2015
Subject: Good day
xxxxxxx If you want to meet a beautiful girl living in Ukraine or Russia
you need to create a profile on a dating site amyrplanet.ru

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Yana; <lelik0527@mail.ru>

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:11 pm

Yanochka05

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Lugansk
Marital status: Single
Children: I want children
Education: Masters Degree

Personal Description:

"If you need a comfortable relationship, and especially sincere friend - a beautiful and strong, intelligent and understanding, decent and smart, loving classical music, theater, cinema, walk under the stars, and you are a serious, sincere - able to care, please. Life is a complicated thing, but we still have to meet, despite the distance and obstacles. "

PODILLYA-LINK-NET
Global Technology Ukraine Ltd
Podillya-Link
54, Kamenetskaya st.
29000, Khmelnitskiy,
Ukraine

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Яна Милюкова: <mylyukovayanochka@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:35 pm

:thinking: :thinking:

Hello. How is it going? My name is Yana, but you can call me Yanochka, I like that better! What I love you so attracted that you decided to show me attention?))

...... IP shows Google

....... Google+

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:09 pm

Hi, my distant friend. I hope that soon our distance will be reduced if you do not mind)).
I start with yourself - I'm 26 years old, originally from Ukraine, Luhansk region, the city of Sverdlovsk. Now I am my parents in Russia. Why I wrote to you - perhaps you know that we have in Ukraine is not part of my peace, my parents went to Moscow six months ago, we have successfully established themselves there own business and now invite me to move to him. On the day of the birth parents gave me a gift - the opportunity to travel the country in which I would like to visit during my vacation !! My vacation begins December 25th, so I choose the country and the place where I plan to go to, including, and I want to go to the United States. If you do not mind, we could meet somewhere in the cafe, or go along on a trip, it would be interesting.
I'm not married, I do not have children, and to a certain age, I just do not think about a serious relationship, as I had a lot of fans. Tell me a little about yourself? xxxxxx, I do not know, do you understand what I write and it looks completely ridiculous? We need to think of something to communicate and understand each other without problems. If you do not mind to meet when I am in the US, I would have been nice.
I wish you a good day, Ian. -----> who's Ian??????

...... IP shows Google

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:08 pm

Hello my dear friend! How are you? It seems to me, or are you glad my plans and arrival?)) Once you have written to me on the site I was not sure that you answer me again. Thank you for all that you write, sometimes I do not understand some phrases, but that's okay. I'm used to from childhood to be strong, that's why I chose for myself not quite right for a woman to work. I was responsible for sending high-quality cars, I've been to all servicing of compositions have been performed correctly and without errors. This ensures the safety of transport throughout the follow way. When I go on tour, then I plan to visit some of the country: "The countries that are close to the country buddy," this is a preliminary list. You know, I do not often meet with the men on the websites of this kind, I have always been a stereotype that the site can not meet the normal man, so how can he be a maniac or a pervert. Talking with you, I gradually change their point of view and I like it. I see that you are an honest and open person, and I do not need you to be afraid. By the way, do you like to dominate or to obey? I love to obey, especially in bed. Strange, but I do not like romantic sex, I love it when a man takes me roughly and forcefully hehe ...
I think that between us will not have confidence in any case, we do not lose anything.
How was your day? I do not have the slightest idea of ​​how we can spend our first meeting, I did not know the city! Have you thought about this?

Kiss, tenderly, Ian. And if you do not believe that I kiss you, I wrote down for you a kiss to you constantly revising it and you felt as if I kiss you forever!))

....... Video without sound

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:41 pm

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

After your letter, I thought for a long time. I thought that a lot of things in life can not go according to plan. Feelings do not come on schedule and my sense of expectation to meet you intrigues me. I wonder how we will communicate with you? I have some ideas on this subject. First - I buy a dictionary and try to learn at least a primitive sentence. Second - you can learn the Russian language. What do you think about this?
On the day when you and I met online, I checked in at another and it seems there may translate messages real people. zoneofmen.com/sexy.yanochka0215. Look, I do not know how to install it correctly, but there is your language, we can try to chat there. I added a few pictures on a page, you can see them;)
I hope that your mood has improved !!
And I hope that you view my kiss you and it makes your day better. Klshek I love, but I do not. Your lovely Jana.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:42 pm

....... 1min. later

Oh, I forgot to say that today in that profile I posted a picture just for you. I hope you enjoy it! Send me a message on my page, I can translate it there without any problems.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Victoria Nikolenko; <viki.nikol.viki@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:14 pm

....... from N-D

Victoria (id=228191)

Name: Victoria
City: Kiev
Height: 5'6" (168cm)
Weight: 115 lbs (52kg)
Eye color: brown/hazel
Hair color: blonde
Marital status: never married
Children: no
Education: Bachelor degree
Languages: Russian

About Me: I am very romantic girl, loyal in a relationship, have a good sense of humor, I can be with you not only in joy but in sorrow. I'm a very good cook. I love to cook new dishes and learn something new. Love to experiment not only in choosing dishes, dishes, but also in bed. I am a passionate and hot Ukrainian girl. I am looking for a good man, generous, caring and who will be my stone wall.

Hello xxxxxxx
Hello, dear. My name is Vika. I watched your profile. I would like to get to know you better.

Hello xxxxxxx
Hi. Nice to meet you. I'll write to you)

....... Pics go in overfourty.net/user/viknik-9164 as Viktoria, Lipetsk 24 y.o. ID9164

..... in Lavaplace as Member5626481 from Olmaliq, Uzbekistan
lavaplace.com/Member5626481/

Hello, it's me, Victoria! My parents and friends call me "Vika."
I not expect you like me, maybe you like another woman, but I would like to communicate with you. You're such an adult and intelligent, I'm attracted to.
I hope you like my video to you, forgive me in advance for my bad English, the few phrases I had to learn that you can understand.
I talk a little about myself: I am 24 years old, I am from Ukraine, sometimes go to your country with relatives. I have no relationship now, I'm alone. I have dream - to adopt a child from an orphanage.
If you're interested, I will wait for your letter! :)

...... no IP traceable

my foto1.jpg

...... Videoclip ..... poor is a strange word for her and somebody must be in the background :lol: :lol:

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Victoria Nikolenko; <viki.nikol.viki@gmail.com>

Postby Igulinka » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:13 am

luludating.com/user/viki-15108
Name: Виктория

City: Kiev, Ukraine

Return to “Russian scammers”