It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:31 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Dying widower Scam

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

phillippoweljr@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:42 am

person.com
USER ID: 8264331
Nickname: phillippoweljr
Name: phillip powel
State/Region: Maryland
City: Scotland
Last login: Oct 15, 2015, 23:17
i need a real God fearing,trust worthy and someone with the heart of love.

leads to earlier scam......
person.com
USER ID: 4674952
Nickname: phillippoweljr
Name: phillip powel jr
State/Region: London, City of
City: London
I have not particularly lived my life well as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business and wealth only. Though am rich but not generous, I was hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for, but now I regret all this because I just find out there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I have willed and shared most of my properties and ...ets to my immediate and extended family and a charity organization in England, I want God to be merciful to me and save my soul.

Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

phillippoweljr@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:53 pm

srde2000@barid.com

My Name is Sr. Ramiro De Emerico

I am from Portugal I have been diagnosed with cancer. It has defiled
all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few
months to live, according to medical experts. I have not particularly
lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even
myself) but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous;

I was always hostile to People and only focused on my business as that
was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now
know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all
the money in the world. I believe when God gives me a second chance to
come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I
have lived it. I would want to have a Personal and Trustworthy
Relationship with you, as I intend and willing to empower the change
of ownership for the transfer of my Deposits to your personal
possession for further Investment and Charity Disbursement to the Less
Privilege and Homeless write me via my mail: srde2000@barid.com ,

I will send you the photos of me and my very hopeless and selfish
family members, including my wife, who I learn t is getting married to
my personal friend and attorney,

Thank you for your due consideration. God be with you

Yours Brother.

Sr. Ramiro De Emerico.
X-Originating-IP: [197.148.110.146]
= Lomé, Togo
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Dying widower Scam

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:10 am

srde2000
Sr. Ramiro De Emeric
59 year old, man from Portugal

Subject: THANKS FOR ALL YOUR EFFORT
User-Agent: Mail.BG Webmail
X-Originating-IP: [41.207.160.93]

My Dear

Am here to let you know i have getting my inheritance transferred with the
cooperation of a new partner . now where I shall live to continue my
my life and invest my own part of the money. Meanwhile, I did not forget
your past efforts and attempt to assist me in transferring the money
despite that it failed us some how. I want you to rejoice with me and
thank God for me. Now contact my pastor please tell him is me Sr. Ramiro De Emerico give you his contact ok,

PASTOR: CHAOLD KOFFI ELOM
Email: pastorchaoldkoffielom2@gmail.com

I ask him to send you the sum of $100,000.00 dollars which I kept for
your as compensation for all the past efforts and attempt to assist me
in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So
feel free and get in touched the pastor. And instruct him on where to
send the ATM VISE CARD of money to you. please show pastor this mail i sent to you ok
Yours Sincerely,
Sr. Ramiro De Emerico
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Bowman Oliver Robert; <bowmanrobertoliver@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:41 pm

bowmanoliver

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: British Columbia
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I want children
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree

Personal Description:

I am Mr. bowman Oliver robert, a widower from Canada currently resides in London UK with my only daughter Irina robert, she is 18 years of age

...... is spamming like Hell with

To:
Sent Date: 19 Jan 2016
Subject: Good day sir
Hello
I am Mr. bowman Oliver robert, a widower from Canada currently resides in London UK with my only daughter Irina robert, she is 18 years of age, I am writing to ask for your help to please accept my child Irina in the name of God and help me to raise her up, I grew up as an orphan and now a widower, I have nobody to help take care of her because I was recently diagnosed cancer and I have only 2 months to live, I don’ t want her to suffer again because she has suffered a lot ever since the death of her Mother and my illness, we have the sum of €2.000.000 Two million Euros inside a box here in a security company which we inherited from her late Mother Marina robert (my Wife) I am willing to transfer this box of money to you while you help my daughter Irina to come over to your country to continue her education, and take care of her needs until she grow up and be able to take care of herself, she is a lovely child and I don’t want her to suffer anymore, my Wife people abandoned us and confiscated all my wife properties in our country, and even planned to kills us due to their greed, we are hiding here in the UK and I don’t want anything to happen to my beloved child, please help me accept her as your own child and give her the best in life, please do that and God will bless you and your family, We are willing to offer you the 10% of the total money I told you about if you help me to accept my child and train her for me. Like I said before, I have only two months to live due to this cancer illness. email us back if you will help us (bowmanrobertoliver@outlook.com)
God bless you

Mr. bowman Oliver robert and my daughter Irina

GPRS
2G/3G Accra02
H Srinivas Rao
41 A, Auto Parts Building,
Graphic Road,
South Industrial Area.
P.O. Box 281 International Trade Fair LA,
Accra, Ghana

Email give a Hit in FB for Bowman Robert

https:/ /www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009800703330

...... anyway, this Girl looks familiar .. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Yayatura Owocomes; <globalscgh@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:31 pm

Hello Mr.John Burns,

My name is Yayatura Owocomes and i am contacting you for a serious assistance to convey my inheritance over to your country for an investment why i come over and continue my education.

Please note i am just a very young boy who has no parents and need you to stand beside me as my step father and take me as your own son and invest this fund into a very nice business that will be okay in feature, I will offer you 40% for the total content of the inheritance and please, NOTE that there is only one document left to make everything legal and it cost only 600 Euro, so when you get back to me and with your question, i will tell you everything you need to no, but please note that i really need your help and not to dance around, I am very sick and need your help kindly send me your information

Full name ------------------------
Residential address ---------------------
Direct cell number -----------------
Identification ID -------------
Occupation----------------

I humble await for your urgent response

Yours Son
Yayatura Owocomes
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dennis Jefferson; <dennis.jeferson236@aol.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:18 pm

I'm sending you this mail in good faith, My name is Dennis Jefferson. Following my ill health, I have just been informed by my doctor that I only have few months to live due to cancer illness and I am about to end the race like this without a child. I have decided WILL/DONATE £8 Million Pounds to you to promote charity works. God bless you, waiting to hear from you. Humbly and sincerely, Mr. Dennis Jefferson

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

h_willlsoon770@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:55 pm

tagged.com/profile/6036911530
Harry W
46 • Nottingham, United Kingdom

Hello beloved, my name is Harry Wilson, I am from London England, I am an engineer and i have worked with so many construction firms across the globe, My last appointment was with Abbes Construction Public Co. Ltd.Thailand under engineering project/contract awarding section. I am so impressed to meet you and have you as a friend. My heart longs for some one that I can trust with a charity work with some funds which i am going to WILL to your favor for this Godly work. I have been Diagnosed with Esophageal Cancer of the Lungs. Esophageal cancer is a cancerous (malignant) tumor of the esophagus. This is the tube that moves food from the mouth to the stomach.According to my Doctor I will die any moment. we discovered this illness very late, due to my laxity in carrying for my health. It has defiled all forms of medicine, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts. I was hit with this ailment on coming back from ASIA to UK on Saturday 10th December,2014. Before this ailment, i have an account with a bank in Thailand worth $2.5million USD DOLLARS which i am prepared to WILL to you for the proposed charity work because i do not have a relation as I was brought up as an orphan and was married to my late wife for twenty years without a child. I am repented Christian now and God has put it in my mind to give out the rest of my Money to Charity, I don't trust all the Monks here in UK after the Gay scandal and i have no close relation because i lost my wife in a Plane Crash in Sebreneska Eastern Europe in 1985 ever since then I have remain single just me and my business until I was hit with this Ailment of Esophageal Cancer. As soon as I receive your reply indicating your interest to help, I will inform you on how the funds will be transferred to youand i want you to always pray for me because I don't have many days to live on this earth. so i will advice you forward your response to my personal email address for easy response. My email address is: h_willlsoon770@yahoo.com hope to read from you soon. God bless

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:33 pm

DMF

mason4love
- 23 y/o female
- abidjan, Cote Divoire
- English, English, English
- students
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2016-07-14 07:37:09
- ID: 250442

I can say about myself that I am a very kind and sympathetic young girl. I am a very kind, cheerful and responsible. I love good company and nice people. I am a creative girl. I love to take care of myself. I love everything beautiful . I am someone with high self-confidence,I feel quite comfortable interacting with other people. Indeed, I find the company of others very stimulating and enjoying .

Date: 2016-07-14 07:43:45

LEFT ( 'God bless you my dear,

My name is Mrs. Helen Baines Johnson from France and I am very sorry for the attachment, I am a 71 years old woman. I was married to late Mr. Johnson who is my husband, and also one of the best contractors here in France, he was also a seasoned contractor in Ivory Coast but He was poisoned to death on 11th July 2015 doing his business contract in Ivory Coast.
My late husband and I were married for many years without a child of our own and after his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home. As I speak to you, I have been diagnosed with congested heart failure, of which the doctors have confirmed and told me that I would not live long. After my husband passed away last year, I realized he deposited a huge sum of money with one of the Security Company there in Ivory Coast.
The money that was deposited in the Security company was a total of (6.500.000.00 USD) as I write to you, I feel that the money in the Security company would be a waste if I die and that is why I have come to a conclusion of donating the money out to the less privilege and also the mother less babies home.
My husband's brother is an addicted smoker and drinker who spend his money on expensive drinks and unnecessary things so I do not wish for him to have any of the money which my husband worked so hard for all his life, Please my dear friend I have come to you to help me carry out this last wish of mine earth because I am too weak to move about and also have been confined to a wheel chair in my home in France due to the state of my health and so I can't travel all the way from here.
It is true that I don't know you, but I have been directed by God to do this. If you wish to help me, write back to me at your earliest convenience so that I would direct you on how to contact the Security Company for the transfer of the funds to you in whichever way you may wish to nominate for this purpose. Please send me your name, address, occupation, age, sex, marital status and contact telephone numbers to enable me forward it to the security company for the release of the fund to your custody. I will give you my late husbands lawyer contact information in Ivory Coast because my late husband went with him to deposit the money to the security company there so he will guide you on how to contact the security company, I am giving you his information because I may not be able to carry this out myself because I am weak less privileged talk or write much. you can contact via my mail(masondella18@y ahoo.com)
I await your urgent respond,

Thanks for your kindness and God Bless you,
Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Helen Baines Johnson.
', 2000 )
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

brolin67josh@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:56 pm

tagged.com/profile/7324412210
Josh B
66 · Maseru, Lesotho

I write you in deepest pain as I've been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, my adopted parents told me I am from Australia, my parents were killed by my fathers brother in 1955, I live in Maseru,Lesotho where my adopted parents are from before they died in a fatal accident that left me impotent.I desire to stay within my room as the doctor said i have limited days, I have considered to make you my beneficiary in my Life insurance here, you'll receive $3million USD, Email brolin67josh@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dennis W. Jefferson - denisjefersn236@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:26 pm

I am contacting you in good faith, I'm Dennis W Jefferson, am 59-years-old widower. Am diagnosed with laryngeal Cancer, I have decided to donate the sum of $8, 000, 000 to you for charity work.Let this be my last offering. Respond with this Ref: SOULWINNING2017 so I will know you got this.God bless you abundantly

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Daniel Seibert - daniel.seibeth@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:03 pm

Donation
My name is Daniel Seibert from USA currently hospitalized in a hospital as a result of cancer. My purpose of writing you is because I was led by the spirit of God to offer you the money that I have in my private account in Abroad now that is clear that I'm approaching the last days of my life. I'm 78 year old and may not even need the money again for anything. I'm offering you the sum of $2.5 million us dollars as a donation for the work of God and charity.When I hear from you, I will direct you on how to receive the money. Please pray that God will accept my soul even if I die today.

Daniel

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:24 pm

.zorpia.com/profile#!RevpaulAnderson
Revpaul, 68
Cotonou, Benin

Hello,
Please take your time to read this message; although we have never met before, this is no spam. It's a real message sent to you. I know also that you will be amazed at the level of trust that I am willing to place in a person that I have never seen nor spoken with.

My name is Fr. Paul Anderson, I am a catholic priest for over 25 years.I had a heart surgery on the 22-11-2016 and the Doctors have just informed me that I cannot live longer; I had a serious bleeding after the operation. I have decided to release to you the total sum of $2.970.000.00 (Two million Nine Hundred and seventy Thousand US DOLLARS) deposited with my Bank,want you to use these amount to make the world a better place for the poor and less privileged, help the needy and also help your family members.As a Catholic priest, I have no child, no wife, and no family. I have no other option as my days on earth are numbered, this is no joke. It's true we don't receive emails like this every day, but today is a different day so it's time for "REAL CHANGE" I will turn 77 years a day after tomorrow.

I took this decision because I was raised in an Orphanage so I don't have relatives and presently, I'm hospitalized at a Benin hospital, where I am undergoing treatment. That's why I have decided to contact you so that you can make good use of the money which I willed to you. Now, the people around me are only waiting for me to die, so that they can sit on my money and use it for their selfish interest. I hate evil minded people and that's why I want you to now contact my Lawyer:

Contact name: Barrister)Mr. Anthony William..
Email address: barr.anthonywilliam1@ yahoo.com
Office address: Rue 131 Saint Rita, Cotonou Benin Republic.

He will direct you on what to do to receive funds immediately; I have passed on my instructions to him so feel free to contact him. Please make sure you contact my Lawyer, he is the only one that can respond to you in due time. I wish you the very best in life. Always pray for my soul to rest in perfect peace, I would be a very happy man even in death if you use these funds for Good work to help humanity. I am 77 years old now and has been good to everyone around... please assure me that you would help me carry on the good work.

My private email is, paulanderson34567@ yahoo.com

+Fr. Paul Anderson
NB: Do not fail to contact my Lawyer, because I might not be able to respond to your email in due time because of my ill health. Direct all question to the Lawyer
1 hr ago

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jean.brayan002@gmail.com, Skype: jean.brayan7

Postby Bix » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:41 am

http://www.zorpia.com/profile#!jeanbrayan1

Hello,

First and foremost, I would like to introduce myself, my name is Jean brayan from Canada, I am suffering from throat cancer that condemns me to certain death my condition is very deteriorated and doctors have told me I had not long to live
I decided to donate to NGOs and associations by what I have no family, because I lost my wife in a traffic accident and unfortunately we did not have children

Then those in whom I trusted and I entrusted this task does not do what I asked them to do, they 'have only enjoy me and my money
i worked in a business exporting coffee and cocoa also in the field of nine gold and this business allowed me to have enough money and i always helped everyone as much as I could and i got a large sum of money but unfortunatly I have no family to widths my monney

Here I am condemned and I am in possession of an amount of € 6,000,000 and would like you to use 60% of this sum to build an orphan support center to disadvantaged and poor and 40% of you will return right, I know it is not easy to trust me, but with time you will know that this case is completely truthful.

You know if I contacted you it is just because I have nobody and I wish my last wish is to achieve is a my strength and with great effort I wrote this message but with all my mental faculties

Please contact me or leave your

E-mail address in order to better you

Explain how to enter into possession of

My funds

Here is my email address

: Jean.brayan002
Gmail.com

Please contact me or leave yours

In order to better explain how

To get hold of my funds

So you agree to help me achieve
My most ardent wishes on this earth

I'm not asking you anything.

Back just realize my wishes finally

To leave in peace of this land of men

.... please ...

You know I must put you in touch

With my notary who is in charge of this

Then I would like you to

Leave your e-mail address in order to

get in touch

Please leave me your e-mail address

In order to better explain how

To get hold of my funds

I will contact you by E-mail

Agree I would tell my notary

To contact you tomorrow
24 mins ago

Image Image

Image Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

laurent.martin105@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:39 pm

.tagged.com/profile/5928179177
Laurent
67 · Paris, France

Good evening I begin with my sincere greetings to you, I just saw your profile and I thought you are the right person for me. In short, my name is LAURENT MARTIN, of French origin I am currently hospitalized in Israel. I am suffering from a serious illness and I would like to make a proposal that may interest you. This is a donation of a sum of 2,000,000 euros of which please answer me on my e-mail address: Laurent.martin105@gmail.com Contact me by email please hope to have an answer from you as soon as possible.Thanks

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

anthony.william36@yahoo.com & paulanderson34567@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:16 pm

zorpia.com/profile#!FrpaulAnders0302
Frpaul, 68
Benin

Hello,
Please take your time to read this message; although we have never met before, this is no spam. It's a real message sent to you. I know also that you will be amazed at the level of trust that I am willing to place in a person that I have never seen nor spoken with.
My name is Fr. Paul Anderson, I am a catholic priest for over 25 years.I had a heart surgery on the 22-11-2016 and the Doctors have just informed me that I cannot live longer; I had a serious bleeding after the operation. I have decided to release to you the total sum of $2.970.000.00 (Two million Nine Hundred and seventy Thousand US DOLLARS) deposited with my Bank,want you to use these amount to make the world a better place for the poor and less privileged, help the needy and also help your family members.As a Catholic priest, I have no child, no wife, and no family. I have no other option as my days on earth are numbered, this is no joke. It's true we don't receive emails like this every day, but today is a different day so it's time for "REAL CHANGE" I will turn 77 years a day after tomorrow.
I took this decision because I was raised in an Orphanage so I don't have relatives and presently, I'm hospitalized at a Benin hospital, where I am undergoing treatment. That's why I have decided to contact you so that you can make good use of the money which I willed to you. Now, the people around me are only waiting for me to die, so that they can sit on my money and use it for their selfish interest. I hate evil minded people and that's why I want you to now contact my Lawyer:
Contact name: Barrister)Mr. Anthony William..
Email address: anthony.william36@ yahoo.com
Office address: Rue 131 Saint Rita, Cotonou Benin Republic.
He will direct you on what to do to receive funds immediately; I have passed on my instructions to him so feel free to contact him. Please make sure you contact my Lawyer, he is the only one that can respond to you in due time. I wish you the very best in life. Always pray for my soul to rest in perfect peace, I would be a very happy man even in death if you use these funds for Good work to help humanity. I am 77 years old now and has been good to everyone around... please assure me that you would help me carry on the good work.
My private email is, paulanderson34567@ yahoo.com
+Fr. Paul Anderson
NB: Do not fail to contact my Lawyer, because I might not be able to respond to your email in due time because of my ill health. Direct all question to the Lawyer

Return to “Other types of African scams”