It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:39 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Raven Riley, pt. 5

African scammers posing as white women.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

williamsgrace@yahoo.com, williamsgrace134@yahoo.com, diff. pics

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:40 am

same email and same Nigerian scammer as here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 58#p458058

=> S 1: Rev. Williams Ojo, Abeokuta, Nigeria, rev.williams.ojo
=> S 2: Grace, william93616

avatar yahoo of williamsgrace134@yahoo.com:
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

williamsgrace@yahoo.com, williamsgrace134@yahoo.com, diff. pics

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Tackie, honest_tackie@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:46 pm

24luv.com
honesttackie
- 36 y/o female
- austin, USA
- English, English, English
- Have no children

Description:
My name is TACKIE,i am 31 years Old,I am Single (five years ago), black hair, Gray eyes, My height is 5 feet,7 inches.i weight 58kg.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure. and I am a Student and i am Study Accounting, i am a Hard working lady and very freindly.i have no Kids and Never Married.

Ideal match description:
I am looking for a special, loving relationship with a unique Man who is affectionate, Handsome, with a shapely figure, sincere, easygoing, with interests and characteristics similar to mine...someone who wants a meaningful, serious, long-term relationship...not just a few dates.

other pics already posted

for profile ---> WM
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=50880

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

karendeclan@hotmail.com - diff. pics

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:05 am

same email and same African scammer as here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 71#p460071

Karen You can contact me on....karendeclan@hotmail.com
Karen I'm good and you?
Karen How are you?

:::::::::::::::::::::::

=> S: Karen Declan, United States, live:karendeclan
=> IP: 197.211.52.15
ISP: Globacom Limited

Normally, Globalcom leads to "Nigeria" :thinking:
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

minerva

Bookmark and Share

sussangeorge555@yahoo.com AND sussangeorge555@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:56 pm

MDF
sussanl
sussan george

Basic
29 year old, woman from United States
About Me and My Life
Good morning or Afternoon there?how are you doing today good i guess anyway i´m doing fine here as well...I just want to tell you more about me: I am a single lady,never been married,no kids,I ma model,I am very outgoing,communicative,easy going,outspoken,I am also a very Romantic type,love to cuddle,hold hands while walking,I´m trustworthy so far as people tell me maybe I´m just laid back,lol.

Hello Handsome. my name is Sussan, am single . I am new to this type of atmosphere in meeting people, I have only been a member for a couple days and and I Just wanted to know where this will lead to..I enjoyed reading your profile and you are a very Handsome Guy!! I would like to get to know you better. If you are serious about the type of Woman you are looking for, please take the time to get to know me.I don´t Care about the Age or Distance cos I believe that when it is time for the Meeting I don´t care about relocating, and I will Like to know More about a man Like you may be you are the Angel Sent down from God... I will be Glad to hear back from you and Know more about you.. I do have a lot of Pics to share with you But I don´t like double dating and I don´t like staying on the Website that Much... So I will be Glad if you can Email me Directly into my Personals Email So we can talk much Better..... because as i know this will make our communication more complex and unique and it will help in photo sharing.I will stop here and wait to have your mail when you are less busy Frequently Via Email So that We can get to know more about each Other..Email Address::: (sussangeorge555 at gmail dot com) and u can add me to ur messenger sussangeorge555@yahoo.com I cant wait to hear back from you...Sussan..

ImageImage
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: sussangeorge555@yahoo.com AND sussangeorge555@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:56 pm

=> T:
Sussan G
Zuletzt aktiv:vor 3 Monaten
Jordans, England

scammer uses pictures of a different girl on BP, see: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 72#p460472

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: sussangeorge555@yahoo.com & sussangeorge555@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:41 pm

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jane Adam, janeadam44@yhoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:50 pm

disableddatingcanada.com/member/profile_janeadam.html
janeadam: Looking For True Love.
City: Toronto
I am a lady with great sense of humour. I am sure you have never met more optimistic woman than me, ! Talking about myself, I dream to stop being independent. I wish to share my life with sweet, passionate, kind-hearted, good-humoured, responsible man. I can say that I am helpful, supportive, caring, feminine woman. I'm interested in serious Relatioship and if you are serious looming for the same you can contact me via Email janeadam44@yhoo.com

/plus.google.com/118314056230655804811
Jane Adam
I'm here and single looking for serious relationship not here for sex talk !!! message me if you are up for it(janeadam44@yahoo.com)
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ella; <ellaforson72@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:21 pm

iamforu

Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: maryland
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Jewish
Education: Professional
Occupation: I want to meet someone simple but very special and dear to my heart! I would love my man to be loya
Ethnicity: Native American

Leaseweb USA, Inc.
OrgId: LU
Address: 9480 Innovation Dr
City: Manassas
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20109

....... Yahoo avatar

..... in vk.com as Laurel Scott
vk.com/id215006240

..... Google+

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Monica Andrew - Monica_andrew4005@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:29 am

twoofaces.com/user/Monica40005
Monica Andrew
Real name Monica Andrew
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Here for Dating
Join Date 25/11/2015
Location Mexico

Status Single
Religion Christian
Education level Masters
Education field Fashion
Occupation Accounting

Hello, how are you doing today?hope you are fine? am MOnica by name and i will love
to know you more better, you can reach me on my email Monica_andrew4005@hotmail.com
thanks Monica

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Monica Andrew - Monica_andrew4005@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:31 am

Monica_andrew4005@hotmail.com -> badoo.com/01307273714
Monica, 32
Texas, United States
I want to meet new people

About me
I'm single, first thing I would say about me is that I love music, books and animals Especially dogs
and my passion is to travel. My dream is to go to every corner of the London first and then see the
rest of the world if possible. I am open-minded, loving, and always be friendly and jovial is another
My ambition in life is to work hard to Achieve My Goal.

Orientation: Straight
Appearance: 168 cm, 47 kg, normal,
blonde :twisted: and blue eyes
I live alone
Children: Someday

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

heart1love@yahoo.com, cryingheart1soul@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:34 pm

Pamela
287 lbs. (130 kg.)
Black
36 / Frau / Heterosexuell
Ich bin Online Chatte mit mir

Beigetreten December 6, 2015. Lebt in Caballo, New Mexico.

Hello Handsome , How are you doing today ? My name is called Pamela 34 years old female never been married with no kids and I also don't bother with ages . I am kinda new to this internet stuff and I saw it through advertisement and decided to see how lucky i am in searching for a man who is Caring,Loving,Truthful,Honesty,Trust worthy,Understanding,Calm,Patience and also God fearing.Well, I just came across your profile and I cant believe why a Handsome man like you been alone also no ladies are chasing after you and I would like to get to know you if you don't mind . As I said earlier am new to all this internet stuffs and I don't know much about here and I want to get to know you also , I would like you to feel free and contact me on my Y a h o o Id or E m a i l me so that we can get to know each other and share some pictures which I think that would be a better idea for us to get to know each other .. I will be happy to see you there Handsome and feel free to contact me .. Stay Bless

Y a h o o ID :heart1love (at) yahoo.com
E m a i l Address : cryingheart1soul (At) gmail.com

Best Regards.

=> S1: Pamela Nhuhu, Accra, Ghana, Gh., heart1lovers
=> S2: heart Love, Accra, Ghana, pamela.nuhu
=> S3: Pamela Umah, Accra, Ghana, pamela.umar1

=>facebook.com/time.changes.798
Time Changes

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mary; <prettymary043@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:34 pm

fatilovely12541

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: carlifonia
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: Still studying

Personal Description:

I'm happy to know you and take time with you here. Friends around me say that I am sexy, smart, feminine, hot. I think a attractive lady can only has beauty outside, but inside as well. I am a happy person, always smiling. I feel that my prince and I have a good health, love each other from our hearts, have a warm family, maybe sometime help other people, this is the way how can I understand happiness of life.

Leaseweb USA, Inc.
OrgId: LU
Address: 9480 Innovation Dr
City: Manassas
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20109

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Raven Riley, pt. 5

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:38 pm

Back from March, see also here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... &start=285 and here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 6&start=45

HELLO..........?????
Subject: HELLO..........?????

How are you doing there today and how is your work doing there am kate mill by name single 38 yrs old seeking for good man for good relationship that will last for life time and relationship that will change my life to better................I was born and raised in Florida Tampa by mixed parent my dad is from Florida while my mum is from West Africa but i lost my parents some yrs ago And after the death of my parents i have to move to Africa with one on my mother uncle because my dad family's wanted to kill me because of my dad properties that is why i have to move to Africa with my disable uncle am here since i had lost my parents for some years ago now i have been in relationship before but i got hurt and fooled at the end..that is why am here to seek for real man that we be honest,caring,loving,faithful,open minded,trust worthy and hard woking that we can both start new life together i will like to relocate with you there and if you
don't mind because am single and lonely here and i need someone like you in my life to take away my loneliness and i believe that if you have good feelings for me will can works things out together because you are someone that i will like to meet and spent the rest of my life with and i will like to take good care of you if you can give me chance to do that and i promise that you will never regret you did i will like to be part of you if you can make this work out for us to be together because i have been lonely for some yrs now and you are someone that i want in my entire life..But i want you to know that i am not on here for game and i am real good christian and please just let me know if you really care to meet me in person because am looking for husband and real love of my life someone that will be honest,caring,loving,faithful,understanding,God fearing... because am so lonely here and i need you to take away my loneliness...I will like to read from
you as soon as possible....And also reply me with everything about you with your pics

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Debbie Thompson, Debbiethompson2011@yahoo.com, +1 757 - 774-5365

Postby minerva » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:57 am

MDF

debbie2345
debbie thompson

Basic
33 year old, woman from parksley, United States

About Me and My Life
I am a very strong-minded and independent lady who also has a soft side. I want someone I can have a great conversation with and also enjoy a great silence with out feeling the need for words. I think friendship is an absolute must for a successful relationship and that incredible closeness that is with you even when spending time apart. I want someone who can romance me and simply cuddle with me at other times.I am out-spoken, opinionated(at times), challenging ...but hey on the plus side I am also passionate, loyal, loving, intelligent, and have never been accused of being boring. I believe in expressing my feelings and enjoying life to the fullest. I admit I probably would do my best with a man with patience as I can be a handful at times lol...but do not mistake this for a tendency towards drama not my style.I´m just seeking someone who believes in unity, co-operation, truth, love, dedication, partnership, trust (not in me but in God). debbiethompson2011@yahoo.com

Am GOD sent to You Lol!! I am Debbie Thompson by name and i am from Parksley, Virginia State i am 31yrs Old, and i am New at this and i will love to meet a Handsome Caring Honest and Understanding man, who is ready to settle down with me and have a great life together, if you are interested in me, kindly get back to me at, Debbiethompson2011@yahoo.com or text me on my cell phone number, (1 (757) 774-5365 ) and if you also have Skpye you can add me on debbie.thompson148 i will be waiting to read back from you..have a great day. Debbie.......

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

sandra.payne69@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:17 pm

sandra.payne69
Native American
37 / Frau / Heterosexuell / single
Ich bin Online Chatte mit mir

Beigetreten December 16, 2015. Lebt in Earlham, Iowa.

I am lonely single female and i am looking for an honest man that i can spend all the rest of my life with And i don't really mind to relocate to any where, I am fun, honest, easy going, Romantic, Godly, light hearted, caring, loyal, obedient and marriage minded woman. I am really sincere and honest One man woman,caring,kind,friendly and very easy to get along with. I am social,romantic,passionate,smart,intelligent,cool headed,adaptive and i have a big heart of love, and i really do believe in the truth and honesty because honesty is the only key to human success and with honesty i believe in myself. And my life is based on truth and its all about who i really am. I am marriage minded woman and am ready to commit a long term relationship now.

Return to “White Females”