It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:22 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Mike Canzonetta, mikecanzonetta@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby spanky » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:44 pm

Pics stolen from Michael Jones an autor, see bellow

OkCupid
Username: mikecanzo
54 • Warren, Ohio

My self-summary

I am a happy, easy going, down to earth guy with a great outlook on life. I have a great sense of humor, I'm certain to make you laugh. I am a "no drama guy" I enjoy meeting women with a sense of humor and thrill of adventure. I feel at home at the movies as well as the best restaurants in South Beach. I enjoy boating, the Bahama islands and skiing in the Colorado mountains. I love to travel. I am looking for a long term relationship. And finally, I'm looking for a woman with the same outlook on life as mine.

What I’m doing with my life

I have many talents

I’m really good at

Cooking and dancing also with my kid love her so much i love making her laugh. hang on to your hat this will sound fabricated but is totally not even stretching the truth. I am good at cooking, baking, quilting, designing and sewing clothes, drapes an most anything that can be sewn., drawing, painting including murals, decorating, cleaning and organizing, and being loyal and dedicated to only one man. This list is not complete but the most precious talents I have.

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food

Self help books are my favorite.
Love most types of movies but no blood & gore.
Plays, are fun to go to, I try to fit them in when possible.
Music I like some of most types but no head banger or heave metal, or songs laced with profanity.
Prefer home cooked to prepackaged, and prefer eating a little healthier.

The six things I could never do without

Faith
Self respect
Honesty
travel
Family
Learning

I spend a lot of time thinking about

my future and also trying to get my Kid to whatever length she want in life but the purpose of me coming into the site is because of my little daughter

On a typical Friday night I am

Relaxing, visiting with friends, doing a project , tv or whatever comes up.

They’re looking for

Women who like men
Ages 45–70
Located anywhere
For new friends, long-term dating

-----------------------------------

Hi, how re you doing right now ? i will love to get to kno more about you . Send me your email or send me mail on my email: mikecanzonetta@yahoo.com

We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mike Canzonetta, mikecanzonetta@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:11 pm

Pics lead to RPO, Michael Jones - Kellyville Drowning Silence Poetry - Author & Historian
.goodreads.com/author/show/5774389.Michael_Jones

.michaeljoneshistorian.com/biography/

.thevineyagency.com/author_michaeljones.html

.youtube.com/watch?v=x1yOxCCJ7ic
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby spanky » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:20 am

No usable IP

Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014

Hello, Well thank you for replying back my mail i really appreciate that. Well i will have to write to you more about me here and you need to reply to me too about you and also send me pictures of you and let me know if you live alone, Well am Michael Canzonetta A bank manager here in Ohio i am 54 years old and have a little daughter which her Mom died when she was 3 years and still wanting to see her mother but i feel bad whenever she talk about her mother now she is 5 years old will be six years old by Dec. 7 and i just want to make sure she have a better birthday even without her Mom, So i have been here looking for a real woman that will show me true love and will also love my little daughter, i leave her with Nanny whenever am going to my office . 
I am a happy, easy going, down to earth guy with a great outlook on life. I have a great sense of humor, I'm certain to make you laugh. I am a "no drama guy" I enjoy meeting women with a sense of humor and thrill of adventure. I feel at home at the movies as well as the best restaurants in South Beach. I enjoy boating, the Bahama islands and skiing in the Colorado mountains. I love to travel. I am looking for a long term relationship. And finally, I'm looking for a woman with the same outlook on life as mine.
Well i want you to ask me anything you wish to know and also want you to tell me everything about you below you get pictures of me and my daughter
Thanks 
Michael

We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Joseph; <josephcjames4@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:23 pm

carrier123

Sexuality: Homosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: 0hio
Marital status: Single
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree
Ethnicity: Mixed

Personal Description:

Im' outgoing, good sense of humor, love to cuddle , nature walks, and dance. I like to make people smile. Getting tired of being alone because it is no fun at all. ops: Just a good woman who wants to be loved for the person that i am.

207.244.86.213 ..... from the Bad IP-List here

Leaseweb USA, Inc.
OrgId: LU
Address: 9480 Innovation Dr
City: Manassas
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20109

Email & Pic give a Hit in FB for Joseph Mathew Carrier from Ohio City, Ohio

facebook.com/joseph.carrier.393
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Joseph; <josephcjames4@gmail.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:39 pm

^^ "Managing Director at Self-Employed and works at Manager at Construction"

=> B:
Joseph, 50
Wilmington, DE, United States
I'm here to date with girls, 40-60
Im' outgoing, good sense of humor, love to cuddle , nature walks, and dance. I like to make people smile. Getting tired of being alone because it is no fun at all. ops: Just a good man who wants to be loved for the person that i am.
Interested in
I am looking for a single female who wants to be in a serious relationship. I am looking for someone who is honest and isn't afraid to say what is on their mind. I am looking for someone with similar interests. I looking for someone who is straight forward and isn't afraid to share their feelings.
Personal info
Relationship status:I'm single
Sexuality:I'm straight
Appearance:5' 8'', 90 lbs, average body, black hair and other eyes
Living:By myself
Kids:Grown up
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

wings
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

714-468-5796

Postby wings » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:51 pm

Last Active: 2 days ago
Profile Views: 49 times
Profile Skin: Default
Relationship Status: Single
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music: Hip hop,Micheal,Jackosn,Akon,Ja rule,Beyonce
Movies: Cure for Bashfulness,The Castaways,Those Boys
TV: Aaron Stone,Access Hollywood,Accidental Family,Against the Wall
Books: Lost Girls'reveals details of terrible crimes,Queen of the Air' tells a tale with the greatest of ease
Sports: Tennis
Interests: Swim
Dreams: Being successful in life
About Me: I am gentle and romantic person with real principles. Honesty, trust and mutual respect are the pillars of my relationship and life philosophy. I like to play with open cards. No games, lies, tricks and double life. I don’t take more than I give .I don’t ask for more than i deserve.+17144685796 :applause:

HE'S ADDING A PHONE NUMBER HERE...

Cuddly red
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

joseph mathew carrier - mathewjames4@yahoo.com.

Postby Cuddly red » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:38 pm

Can anyone tell me.if Joseph mathew carrier is a well known scammer please.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Is he a scammer

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:47 pm

.....some more Information wouldn't hurt ... how should we know when we only have a Name? ;)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Cuddly red
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Is he a scammer

Postby Cuddly red » Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:15 pm

His email address is mathewjames4@yahoo.com.

Goes by the name joseph mathew carrier

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: joseph mathew carrier - mathewjames4@yahoo.com.

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:40 pm

Please add his first message text, profile etc; what reason do you have to be suspicious? :)
(Normally, when gut feeling tells this, it is right...)

EDIT Email address was incorrect:
<mathewjames4@yahoo.com>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.217.202] said: 554
delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: joseph mathew carrier at Facebook

Postby Igulinka » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:56 pm

Clone here:
facebook.com/joseph.carrier.393
Joseph Mathew Carrier

Widowed from Ohio
Works as director at Construction Comp.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

purplelady
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby purplelady » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:24 am

scott110_ on Okcupid

50 • Andover, OH
My self-summary

I am a very honest,caring,family oriented,Independent,loving,romantic man with a nice sincere heart of taking care of my own woman,family,home,respect her and giving her all the love she deserves because I want a woman that I can't live without and same in return.

I’m really good at

Reading, swimming

The six things I could never do without

God, my kids, Love, eating, my job, honesty

On a typical Friday night I am

Dancing or out with friends

You should message me if

You are interested in me and wanna be with
Me

Scott said =Hello how are you doing
Good Evening, I am doing ok. How are you?
Scott Am fine. Nice meeting you . I am scott
Where are you from?
Good Morning Scott, I hope all is well with you this fine morning? I was born and raised in OHIO, and have lived here my entire life. How about you?
Am also from Ohio and I will love to get to know you more better
Scott said = Are you single or married
Hello Scott, I am married for nearly 31 mostly unhappy years, but permanently separated. YOU?
Am also a single dad for I lost my wife years back in a car accident
Do you have kids ? Scott, Here is a brief summary about me and my life. I am married for nearly 31yrs of mostly unhappy years, but, permanently separated because of his medical issues. I can tell you more later. I do not have children. I do not work anymore, but, when I did I was in the medical field where I worked the emergency room as a Unit Clerk. Both Parents are deceased, I have one sister. I am a high school graduate and a graduate of many adult education classes related to the medical field. I am classified as being medically physically disabled, but, I do not need the help from anyone. I am independent and self-sufficient and I do not need the assistance of any medical devices to see me through my activities of daily living. I do have some limitations as to what I can and can not do. I do almost everything on my own. I am seeking my best friend / companion to go places and do things together. I am not looking for another marriage, (because I am still married), nor am I looking to live with someone or have someone live with me. Well, I can write more later, but, right now, I have a 2:30pm appt. that I must get too. So, look forward to hearing from you? How many children do you have, and how old are they??? What is your occupation and so forth. Take Care.
I have one daughter and am a construction we specialize in roads and bridges
You there
How are you doing now
Good Evening Scott, I am here for a few moments. I am doing ok. How are you doing?
Am doing fine. Hope you don't mind we texting also. So I want you to send me your number Let's correspond a little longer here first please. I don't move onto personal information until I get to know someone better. Sorry!
Ok honey as you wish. So how often do you come online on here
Please tell me what type of construction work you do?
I come online quite often, depends on the days activities of what is going on.
How long have you been on OKC?
This time I have been online for about an hour, so I am about ready to go start some laundry, and wind down the day. I will however return again in about 2hrs or less.
Where are you working currently?
We specialize on roads and bridge. We construct Bridges and I am presently in west Africa now for some project work
I am new on new and you the first woman and only woman I am talking to
And you
Ok. Your quite a ways off. You are about 6hrs ahead of me?? It is 5:50pm here Tuesday evening.
I have been on OKC on and off since 8/2014.
10:50pm here now
Oh really. So how many men are you talking to
You are 5hrs ahead of me.
Since you are new to the site, why have you chosen just to correspond with me?
Right now, besides you about 2 others, but, the conversations so far between me and them, aren't going to well.
Well you seems so special honey. And have you been to west Africa before honey
No, I have not been to West Africa. But, I have spoken to several from that area primarily Ghana????!!!!
And Nigeria.
I have never been outside the USA.
Oh really in Ghana. This is just my first time to be here
So tell me what you think of me
Oh really,
Well, so far you are very handsome, seem to be rather polite.
Why ME???
Oh thank you and you really beautiful and I wanna get to know you more better
For I wanna be with you to the end
How many kids you have
Ok. We will continue to communicate there for tonight at least. How old is your daughter? where is your Daughter?
I told you I have no children.
Where were you born and raised?
What photo on site is most recent of you?
All my pic are recent
She is 5 years old
Who are you living with honey
Why do you ask?
She was just a baby when her mother passed? Yes she was honey. Judy wanna know everything about you
She is not old enough to carry on that conversation yet???!!!!
So, the photo on your profile of her in your arms is the most recent one which is about 2yrs ago??
My sister is looking after her for me while I am away dear
Ok. Where does your sister live?
Ohio
OH OK.
Yes honey. What your best color and favorite food
Scott, I really need to go and get some things done right now. I have had sort of a stressful day, so I would like to get a little more comfortable, and such. You can always leave me a message. I will return a little later.
Oh ok honey. I want you to message me when you free honey
Favorite colors are various shades of purple, pink, and white. Flowers are carnations and roses. Food where is MCD'S.
I will return later. Take Care. Chat later.
I AM OUT FOR NOW!!!!
Ok that good Take care honey

I WILL ADD HIS EMAIL ADDRESS AND SUCH AS SOON AS I GET IT. THAT IS MY NEXT MOVE.

Pop out

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

702-747-9897

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:14 am

Hi,am Harold you? I hope we can talk or text for us to get to know each other better,this my number 7027479897,hope to hear from you soon

m, harachleo "Hi.."
55 year old man from Las Vegas, Nevada Looking for woman for dating Last seen within the last day

Hi.. am very open minded person and attentive.I believe that family is the essential thing in our lives and that a woman should be a soul of a man and heart of the family,I want a woman I can share my word with. I'm calm, hardworking, spiritual, romantic, caring, honest, trustworthy and intelligent..I am optimistic by nature and I like to discover new things in people and surroundings. I am kind, admirable, affable, amicable,am in to construction,I love to be with people I feel comfortable with,easy in communication with people,I always keep smiling on cause am happy to be alive every day,most people go true the day forgetting they are bless to be alive,they don't smile nor care or the body feel and enjoying my life.caring and good listener.i love reading books cause the only way to understand other peoples couture is to read about them.love taking walks and holding hands,If you think we have a spark together,let us begin our love story.See you here soon!

I like to spoil my dear ones.with joy and happiness,cause our lord is happy when we are happy and he is sad when we sad too I am looking for a nice heated woman,i want to be with a kind,developed woman with a good sense of humor,we can lough together,we have to understand each other feelings and see the possibility of every situation.who would value the feelings I have to give to her.I need someone who is responsible,caring, someone who has no bad habits to hide but to share everything wether good or bad,I want a woman who is not afraid to tell me what is going on for us to work it out,it call honest,who loves pets,who is not angry with life.God-fearing woman and who will love me for who I am,I’m mature enough to handle things on my own.hope you are too

Ethnicity
Other
Have Children?
Yes, they live at home

ImageImageImage

clone: eudating.site/man/34229

Polish, 55 years old man
My name: Polish Age: 55 years old
I'm from: PL Poland
City of: Warsaw
I'm need: a female 18-74 years old for pen pal
About me: 1 child
Some words about myself: Dear Users, I am Mr. John Matins online posting manager
Verified account: verified
Profile created: 03 June 2015
Last login: 03 June 2015 01:58

clone: ilikeyou.com/user/2623667/

Joseph 53, male, Los Angeles

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Harold L Hall - Haroldlhjr@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:50 am

Hi,you didn't tell me your name? Am Harold, this my my mail Haroldlhjr@gmail.com
If you have gmail we can talk

m, harachleo "Hi.."
55 year old man from Las Vegas, Nevada Looking for woman for dating Last seen within the last day

Hi.. am very open minded person and attentive.I believe that family is the essential thing in our lives and that a woman should be a soul of a man and heart of the family,I want a woman I can share my word with. I'm calm, hardworking, spiritual, romantic, caring, honest, trustworthy and intelligent..I am optimistic by nature and I like to discover new things in people and surroundings. I am kind, admirable, affable, amicable,am in to construction,I love to be with people I feel comfortable with,easy in communication with people,I always keep smiling on cause am happy to be alive every day,most people go true the day forgetting they are bless to be alive,they don't smile nor care or the body feel and enjoying my life.caring and good listener.i love reading books cause the only way to understand other peoples couture is to read about them.love taking walks and holding hands,If you think we have a spark together,let us begin our love story.See you here soon!

I like to spoil my dear ones.with joy and happiness,cause our lord is happy when we are happy and he is sad when we sad too I am looking for a nice heated woman,i want to be with a kind,developed woman with a good sense of humor,we can lough together,we have to understand each other feelings and see the possibility of every situation.who would value the feelings I have to give to her.I need someone who is responsible,caring, someone who has no bad habits to hide but to share everything wether good or bad,I want a woman who is not afraid to tell me what is going on for us to work it out,it call honest,who loves pets,who is not angry with life.God-fearing woman and who will love me for who I am,I’m mature enough to handle things on my own.hope you are too

EthnicityOther
ImageImageImage

=> plus.google.com/u/0/100657794128085802825

Harold L Hall
ImageImage

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Steve Raymond - steveraymond123real@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:20 pm

steveraymond
Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: California, Los Angeles
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree
Personal Description:

Hello, I'm a free spirited and adventurous person with a good sense of humor. I'm in search of an interesting partner with a beautiful soul, someone who's caring, patient and understanding. Please send me a message if you are in search for something serious. i gat u.....*winks*

IP: 38.95.111.56 Cogent Comm.; bad IP proxy
clone: .cuteonly.ru/327163

Evans adrian, 58
USA / Virginia /
Добавить в избранные
ID 327163
ImageImage

Return to “White Males”