It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:40 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Lt.Gen.Charles Bouchard

African scammers posing as military personnel.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: charlie1bouchard@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:02 am

clone on sex-tjejer.com/comments/view/91316 ("removed user")
charlie's comment · 2015-08-19 08:00:57

I am Major General C***** B*******, CMM CD I am a C********* Army General Commander of the N**O military mission in Libya for peace keeping mission and you.???
i am here to listen to music and friend's and something more before your profile caught my attention and my spirit caught my attention to write to you.I hope you are enjoying it out there .I won't mind if we could know each other better.you are my kind of lady and i like you..reply me to my email charlie1bouchard@hotmail.com
Yours.General *******************.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Re: charlie1bouchard@hotmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mark Douglas Akugbe

Postby Bix » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm

Akugbe..... oh so West African! :twisted:

skypes
douglas.mark88
douglas.mark.akugbe

waplog
markdouglasakugbe
Male , 59 , Single
Name Surname: Mark Douglas Akugbe
Lives in United Kingdom, ENGLAND

Image Image Image Image

3 Fakebook profiles...
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010183186991
Mark Douglas Akugbe
Works at Royal Canadian Navy - Submarines
Studied at The University of British Columbia (UBC)
Lives in Syria, Virginia

.facebook.com/mark.douglas.35325074
Mark Douglas Akugbe
Canadian Mennonite University
Studied at Canadian Mennonite University
Lives in Syria, Virginia

facebook.com/markdouglas.akugbe
Mark Douglas Akugbe
Chief Submarine commander at Royal Canadian Navy - Submarines
Studied at Canadian Mennonite University
Lives in Damascus, Syria

Image Image

Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mark Douglas Akugbe, Skype: douglas.mark88

Postby Bix » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:33 pm

resolved......
41.66.208.186:63836
Ghana
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Bouchard.charlesjoseph@yahoo.com, skype joseph.bouchard173

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:50 am

I am Lieutenant General Joseph Jacques Charles "Charlie" Bouchard OC CMM MSC CD Am Royal Canadian Air Force general.nice to meet you,you can add me on skype joseph.bouchard173 or on yahoo messenger Bouchard.charlesjoseph@yahoo.com

ip, bouchard90 Charles, 61 y.o.
Cap-Chat, Canada
Online now
Joined 1 hour ago

Am from canada am a easy going man with respect,i like making friends nd meet people i love my job so much because its give me joy always if am doing great . i like watching Tv any time am less busy and i like going to beach side with my love once and have fun

This user only accepts messages from 40-99 year old females only from Asia, Europe, North America, Australia/Oceania, or South America.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

bouchardcharles18@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:02 am

matchdoctor
bouchard365
55-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 45 - 80
Arlington, Virginia, United States
Last Activity: Online Now!

Am from CANADA , my name is Bouchard I am a simple,faithful,and good looking, successful and confident man, loving active life style and that keeps me always in good mood and shape. I consider myself a kind, but serious person. I am very devoted to everything I do and faithful to everybody I love. I am not perfect of course. Sometimes I can be curious like a child.....I have been described as an open minded, intelligent, accomplished, warm, witty and balanced person. people find it easy to be my friend. I am adventurous, possess a curious spirit, I enjoy films, trying different international cuisines, socializing, and sports (both participating and spectating). I am looking for someone whom I can share my interests, talents and passion for life with. Prefer a woman who is flexible....,since life has many ups and downs. In a life partner, ideally I am looking for someone who is understanding, caring by nature, with family values, trustworthy, compassionate, fun loving, intelligent, hard working, supportive, warm, pleasant, unselfish, compromising and cheerful. Basically, someone I can talk to, laugh with, share my humor with, do things together with. Also, I believe understanding and effective communication is important for a happy and long lasting relationship. No one is perfect and I understand that. Look forward to hearing from you otherwise all the best in your search. I am a very nice person, who loves to learn about different people and their cultures. The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain, Love, an emotion so strong that you would give up......i am a widower with one daughter i work here in Douglas oil RIG in United kingdom England as machanical Engineering ......my private email is bouchardcharles18@yahoo.com , you can also contact me on skype...bouchard.stepnenAm from CANADA ,I am a simple,faithful,and good looking, successful and confident man, loving active life style and that keeps me always in good mood and shape. I consider myself a kind, but serious person. I am very devoted to everything I do and faithful to everybody I love. I am not perfect of course. Sometimes I can be curious like a child.....I have been described as an open minded, intelligent, accomplished, warm, witty and balanced person. people find it easy to be my friend. I am adventurous, possess a curious spirit, I enjoy films, trying different international cuisines, socializing, and sports (both participating and spectating). I am looking for someone whom I can share my interests, talents and passion for life with. Prefer a woman who is flexible....,since life has many ups and downs. In a life partner, ideally I am looking for someone who is understanding, caring by nature, with family values, trustworthy, compassionate, fun loving, intelligent, hard working, supportive, warm, pleasant, unselfish, compromising and cheerful. Basically, someone I can talk to, laugh with, share my humor with, do things together with. Also, I believe understanding and effective communication is important for a happy and long lasting relationship. No one is perfect and I understand that. Look forward to hearing from you otherwise all the best in your search. I am a very nice person, who loves to learn about different people and their cultures. The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain, Love, an emotion so strong that you would give up......i am a widower with one daughter i work here in Douglas oil RIG in United kingdom England as machanical Engineering ......my private email is bouchardcharles18@yahoo.com , you can also contact me on skype...bouchard.stepnen

ruth.heinemann
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Lt.Gen.Charles Bouchard

Postby ruth.heinemann » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:22 pm

Mr. Bouchard is Considered by many highly preferred Because ago is a victim of fraudsters. An example: a widowed one tells his wife for five years dead is did he has no other children did he has to ADOPTED son for ten years. These adoptive son lives in Ghana and he has not seen him in over a year. You as a woman will be immediately accepted as mother and of course allowed to immediately Ensure did it is your son well. how can you do that? Add to your son Necessarily a computer phone clothes and manyother needs. Of course, one has first compassion and thinks about things to send. Then the shipping is excluded to Ghana to send is not easy. Instead, you shoulderstand send money. Then a name is Mentioned, for example, John Michael or Felicia Owuba are of course always ready to pick up at MoneyGram or Western Union money for the young George. It is only by smaller Amounts. Then suddenly the father wants to take in this case Charles Bouchard leave, but as he did on the ship where he works has no money and can not to the bank, he asks you if you can give money for the flight him. Then there is an agent in Nigeria who picked the boy from Ghana. This man John Michael brings the money from in Lagos. Then begins the confusion for you. Suddenly you get instructions you shoulderstand you change the email address should change Skype you shall not walk in Facebook. Then you'll scolded Because You have it all wrong. then you'll sacked and spoiled and laughed. These are the methods of Loves scammers from Nigeria. there what never a Charles Bouchard, he is only the figurehead for all. It has nothing to do with the matter. There are Nigerian scammers who write in very good English and women in German to German. between women and European women aged between 50 and 70 write thatwill make you to be kind and financially well off the impression. It immediately promised to marry a happy life shown plenty of money in the background. Who would not want to live? Unfortunately, there are only promises it will never be maintained. Please take care if you DO. you friends with strangers. Once you are asked for money it reports Facebook or wherever you are on the Internet. Do not let you pull the money out of his pocket. You will never see again. I speak from experience me it happened.
E-Mail-Adresse: charlesbouchard69@ yahoo.com oder charbouchard@yahoo.com. Or Charlesbouchard96@yahoo.com Or denyse57050 Skype Name

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Charles Bouchard - charlesbouchard69@yahoo.com and charlesbouchard96@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:40 pm

ruth.heinemann

Welcome to RS. Thank you so much for the post and we are very sorry that you got scammed by West African criminals. Hopefully Karma will serve them what they deserve.

The whole story is fake and made up just to get your money. The truth is that in those two countries scammers have "friendly" agents in pickup locations and don't need to worry about picking up as long as WU or MG let the transfers to go. If you have their phone numbers please kindly post also copy their fake profiles in here.

Please BLOCK and IGNORE scammers without confrontation.

charbouchard@yahoo.com
harlesbouchard96@yahoo.com
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

aprill65
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby aprill65 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:19 am

This person no longer goes by Charles Bouchard. He is using an alias ans Moore Ryan Franklin. He has taken money from my sister and mother and a best friend from Germany. They need to catch the impersonator soon. :evil: This is his new facebook address https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010608244982

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:33 am

aprill65

Welcome to RS. We are very sorry that mafia defrauded your family and friend. They all should file IC3 complaints with FBI: http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx so law enforcement can gather the info.

Would you please kindly post email address, phone number and where and to whom money went ! Thank you.

Please BLOCK and IGNORE Nigerian mafia without any confrontation.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

ulrike.jendes
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ulrike.jendes » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:32 pm

Hi and sorry, I am only a beginner in English. I live in Germany.

A few days, I had contact to a man on facebook who use a picture from Charles Bouchard.
Here is his facebooksite: https:/ /www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010077186744

he wrote me an email too, which is nearly identic with a story, which I read here on de site.
"adopted son *George* - wife died of brain tumor etc.
His emailadress is JohnErnestgoodheart1212@yandex.com (russian provider)

I taught, many things are strange... for this reason I finished this contact after one day.
What is going on, did me explain a friend and *Ghana Romance Scammers* very quickly on facebook.

But facebook may not close these account :evil:
anyway it is clear, that this man is a scammer!

I am safe, and I have no money left ;) never ever!

be careful
greetings and best wishes from Germany

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:01 am

ulrike

Thank you so much for the post . Very glad you blocked and you do very good in English. Almost no one of us is a native English speaker and we all understand each other well :)

ulrike.jendes
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ulrike.jendes » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:18 pm

Thank You for Your nice feedback :)
Normally I have no practice in English.

In addition the story which he wrote on email:
***Little about my self.

Am John Ernest, I was born in Edmonton, Canada, January 1, 1955 And enrolled with Concordia University,Quebec Canada where I study Civil and Construction Engineering. Am a Contractor into Building,Real- estate,Construction and Oil rigs, I bid and handle contract with Oil Companies in the global world such as Chevron Oil, Shell Oil, exxonMobil Oil etc but am not looking down on anybody because i have be trying my possible best to live a normal life before i found you.

I'm 5'10"tall and average body type and My Zodiac signs is Capricorn. I'm a NON-smoker, light drinker. I live official domicile in Miami Florida is a rustic property in the small community in Pembroke Pines, I'm easy going, fun to be around with...But i have a lot of houses in my Country....GOD BLESS CANADA.

My Biological son (Ray Jr) is schooling in Canada Defense Force,I made an Insurance for his Education and welfare till he complete his school Canada and have an adopted son by name (George) is an African, I adopted him during the civil war in Liberia west Africa, His Biological parents died during the war, I believed you will love to meet him someday, he is a great guy, And i have be coping all this while without my wife because i lost my loving wife six years ago...Painful in heart and My wife Died of the Brian Tumor years back now...

I am so excited that i found you, I want you to understand that my first site on your profile pics, I felt gut in my heart and spirit, I strongly believed we have allot to share in common, so let start learning more about each other and see what God has for us in package to share in common.

My dear, that's all i can tell about myself for now, please write back and tell me about yourself. Stay Blessed with love

Await your swift respond

Love always

John Ernest*****************

Perhaps, anybody know this text ;)
I taught immediately, that this was not for me alone what I read there ;)

It was compleatly a new "experience" for me,
normally I am careful on facebook with such offers for relationships, when I do not know this men.
Mostly, I know my friends face to face, or about other friends.

Many women and men do not know such sites as Yours, that is very pity!
But I know it now :)
And I will be more careful, such things one do not need!
But I had fortune, that I saw quickly - a lot is wrong here.

Wish You all the best!

ulrike.jendes
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ulrike.jendes » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:35 pm

and... although a am a beginner in English, I had the idea that there were many mistakes in the language.
It is important to show that!

and then I gave the mail to a friend, she speaks English fluent.
She said, many mistakes for a studied man ;)
and the mail are sceaming on fake.

but I had kicked him before her answer was coming.

ulrike.jendes
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ulrike.jendes » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:38 pm

sorry... I meant SCREAMING
for Germans - meine Freundin meinte, die Mail schreit nach fake....

ulrike.jendes
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ulrike.jendes » Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:54 pm

sorry, important news!!!!!!!!

I found over this facebook account:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010608244982

a military man ... named "Dodge Jonnes" - and this man is on the facebooksite of a female friend :(
uuuuhhhhh! I explained what is going on........

here he are:
https://www.facebook.com/dodge.jonnes.9 ... nds.recent

I think, it is also a fake and a scammer..........
JONES... will be... but not JoNNes...........

Return to “Military scams”