It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:13 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Susan Jane Helms

African scammers posing as military personnel.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Susan Helms - helmssusan3@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:25 pm

Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2016 23:54:56 +0100
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: INTRODUCTION

Thanks for your reply towards my email, my dear I really want to establish a long term relationship with you after
I have gone through your profile on the site, And my dear there is a reason why I choose to establish a relationship with you, I will use this opportunity to tell you all about myself. My dear I attach my picture to this email, so take a nice view on them. Honey presently I am in Afghanistan at war zone for peacekeeping mission due to the crisis here in Afghanistan.

I am Lt. Gen. Susan J. Helms, Commander, 14th Air Force (Air Forces Strategic), Air Force Space Command; and Commander, Joint Functional Component Command for Space, U.S. Strategic Command, Vandenberg Air Force Base, Calif. As the U.S. Air Force's operational space component to USSTRATCOM, I leads more than 20,500 personnel responsible for providing missile warning, space superiority, space situational awareness, satellite operations, space launch and range operations. As Commander, JFCC SPACE, i also directs all assigned and attached USSTRATCOM space forces providing tailored, responsive, local and global space effects in support of national, USSTRATCOM and combatant commander objectives.

I was commissioned from the U.S. Air Force Academy in 1980. I was served as an F-15 and F-16 weapons separation engineer and a flight test engineer. As a flight test engineer, i also has flown in 30 types of U.S. and Canadian military aircraft. Also served as project officer on the CF-18 aircraft as a U.S. Air Force Exchange Officer to the Canadian Aerospace Engineering Test Establishment.

Selected by NASA in January 1990, I became an astronaut in July 1991. On Jan. 13, 1993, then an Air Force major and a member of the space shuttle Endeavour crew, I became the first U.S. military woman in space. I flew on STS-54 (1993), STS-64 (1994), STS-78 (1996) and STS-101 (2000), and served aboard the International Space Station as a member of the Expedition-2 crew (2001). A veteran of five space flights, I also has logged 211 days in space, including a spacewalk of eight hours and 56 minutes, a world record. I commanded the 45th Space Wing at Patrick AFB, Fla. Her staff assignments include tours at Headquarters Air Force Space Command, Air Education and Training Command, and U.S. Strategic Command.

EDUCATION:
1980 Bachelor of Science degree in aeronautical engineering, U.S. Air Force Academy, Colorado Springs, Colo. 1985 Master of Science degree in aeronautics/astronautics, Stanford University, Calif.
1988 Flight Test Engineer Course, USAF Test Pilot School, Edwards AFB, Calif.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. July 1980 - March 1984, F-15/F-16 weapons separation engineer, Air Force Armament Laboratory, Eglin AFB, Fla.
2. March 1984 - June 1985, graduate student, Stanford University, Calif.
3. July 1985 - December 1987, assistant professor of aeronautics, U.S. Air Force Academy, Colorado Springs, Colo.
4. January 1988 - December 1988, student, USAF Test Pilot School, Edwards AFB, Calif.
5. January 1989 - June 1990, CF-18 flight test engineer, Aerospace Engineering Test Establishment, Canadian Forces Base, Cold Lake, Alberta, Canada
6. July 1990 - July 2002, astronaut, Johnson Space Center, Houston, Texas
7. July 2002 - June 2004, Chief, Space Superiority Division, Directorate of Requirements, Headquarters U.S. Air Force Space Command, Colorado Springs, Colo.
8. June 2004 - February 2005, Vice Commander, 45th Space Wing, Patrick AFB, Fla.
9. March 2005 - May 2006, Deputy Director, Operations (Technical Training), Headquarters Air Education and Training Command, Randolph AFB, Texas
10. June 2006 - October 2008, Commander, 45th Space Wing, Patrick AFB, Fla.
11. November 2008 - January 2011, Director of Plans and Policy, U.S. Strategic Command, Offutt AFB, Neb.
12. January 2011 - present, Commander, 14th Air Force (Air Forces Strategic), Air Force Space Command, and Commander, Joint Functional Component Command for Space, USSTRATCOM, Vandenberg AFB, Calif.

SUMMARY OF JOINT ASSIGNMENTS:
1. November 2008 - January 2011, Director of Plans and Policy, U.S. Strategic Command, Offutt AFB, Neb., as a major general
2. January 2011 - present, Commander, Joint Functional Component Command for Space, USSTRATCOM, Vandenberg AFB, Calif., as a lieutenant general

MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS:
Defense Superior Service Medal with two oak leaf clusters
Legion of Merit with three oak leaf clusters
Defense Meritorious Service Medal with two oak leaf clusters
Meritorious Service Medal with oak leaf cluster
Air Force Commendation Medal
NASA Distinguished Service Medal
NASA Outstanding Leadership Medal

OTHER ACHIEVEMENTS:
1983 Junior Engineer of the Year, Air Force Armament Laboratory
1988 Distinguished graduate, USAF Test Pilot School, and winner of the R.L. Jones Award for Outstanding Flight Test Engineer
1990 Aerospace Engineering Test Establishment Commanding Officer's Commendation, Canadian Forces, Canada
1996 Outstanding Young Houstonian
2002 Women in Aerospace Outstanding Achievement Award
2008 Dr. Kurt H. Debus Award for Aerospace Achievements and Contributions in Florida
2008 Thomas D. White Space Award for Outstanding Contributions to Space
2011 inducted into the U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame

EFFECTIVE DATES OF PROMOTION:
Second Lieutenant May 28, 1980
First Lieutenant May 28, 1982
Captain May 28, 1984
Major Oct. 1, 1991
Lieutenant Colonel March 1, 1994
Colonel Feb. 1, 2000
Brigadier General June 23, 2006
Major General Aug. 2, 2009
Lieutenant General Jan. 21, 2011.

My dear I have told you all about me, so I hope to read from you soonest

Image Image

Susan Helms - helmssusan3@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Susan - peaceekeh@hotmail.com

Postby minerva » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:24 pm

Booted from MM
Email ID : peaceekeh@hotmail.com

susan
Gender woman
Seeking man
Age 38
Country United States
City New York
Original Country of Birth New york
Religion? Christian
Muslim & Prays 5 times a day? No
State (optional) Tennessee
My ideal match: ask me latter

I'm a caring lady brought up in a respective and discipline home.be good cause know one knows the future,

IP: 207.244.89.108
Decimal: 3488897388
Hostname: 207.244.89.108
ASN: 30633
ISP: Leaseweb USA
Organization: Leaseweb USA
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server
Type: Corporate
Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
City: Rafah
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

susanairforce@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:56 pm

to: xxx
date: Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 8:42 PM
subject: hello
Hello,
it's a pleasure to meet you.i see your profel on cafebar. ro
I am susan, a United States Army officer from United States of America, i have an important thing to discuss with you. Please contact me through my private email address which is susanairforce@gmail.com , not in this site because i don't normally come here often.

susanairforce@gmail.com
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Susan Jane Helms

Postby jaga » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:45 am

wrando// comment:

Hi dear, It is my pleasure meeting you, I am Susan helms, from United State and also United State Army general, from united state of America, am supportive and caring, looking forward to get a nice friend, I read your profile here and pick interest on you, I will like to establish mutual friendship with you.

Please let continue our conversation through my private email box, Here is my email address ([email protected])
I will introduce myself better and send you my picture as soon as i receive your mail.I will love to meet you for a serious relationship, I come in contact with you and I really wish to indicate my interest although am not always available to write mail due to the condition of my duty please let your respond be direct to my private email .
Yours, Susan helms (gen.susan33@gmail.com)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Susan Jane Helms - susanjanehelms101@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:26 pm

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Susan Helms - susanhelmsm@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:22 pm

..... from WD

Profile not available for view.

susan23
58 y/o woman
New York, USA

I AM LIEUTENANT GENERAL Susan Helms, I am a UNITED STATE ARMY GENERAL,i am from united state of America and i am supportive,caring and also i have a passionate of true love in my heart. i just went through your profile today on this site then i pick interest in you and i will like us to know each other more to establish a good relationship and please try to write me at (susanhelmsm@gmail.com) then i send you my pictures then introduce myself more better to you ok, thanks.
Date: 2016-12-13 10:07:48
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Susan Jane Helms

Postby jaga » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:02 pm

milosna-zagroda.pl/member/profile_Susanluv.html
Susanluv, 32 :mrgreen:
Activity: Online now
Name: Susan
Birthday: 04-11-1984
Age Range partner / ki: 20-77
Secondary education
Relationship status: Singielka

Description:
i am a good looking young girl searching for true love from any part of the world.
i am caring, loving and dedicated

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

ltgsusanhelms@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:20 pm

No photos received yet from this one but I safely assume...

Susanjane2015
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Kabul
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Other
Personal Description:

I am caring and kind woman

ltgsusanhelms@hotmail.com

IP: 197.148.104.106
ISP: Togo telecom
Continent: Europe
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

samuelxmilliz@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:42 pm

susanlove1
Looking for: Friendship
State, City: lome,togo
Marital status: Single
Children: I want children

Height: 4'7 (140cm) or below
Body built: Athletic

Education: Professional
Personal Description:

I am General Susan helms from America,I am General Susan helms from AmericaI am General Susan helms from AmericaI am General Susan helms from AmericaI am General Susan helms from AmericaI am General Susan helms from AmericaI am General Susan helms from AmericaI am General Susan helms from AmericaI am General Susan helms from AmericaI am General Susan helms from AmericaI am General Susan helms from AmericaI am General Susan helms from AmericaI am General Susan helms from AmericaI am General Susan helms from Americav

samuelxmilliz@yahoo.com

IP: 197.148.114.195
Continent: Africa
City: Lomé

Has no avatar but I think this one can safely be put to here ;)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lt. Gen. Susan J. Helms - gensusanjhelms@yandex.com

Postby jaga » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:23 pm

penpals.phk.at/id.php%3Fid%3D130435
Name: gensusanhelms
Living in: flag Afghanistan

Description:
Hello Dear, I am Lt. Gen. Susan J. Helms, I am a UNITED STATE ARMY GENERAL.From united state of America
Am supportive and i want us to be friends i read your profile here and i want to knows more about you and i
have something so important to tell you write to me here is my email reply me here now gensusanjhelms@yandex.com

Interests: Movies/TV, Music, Fashion, Shopping, Sports, Nature, Cooking, Games
Requirements: Only males between 20 and 99 years old

the difference pic
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 72#p515372

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

LIEUTENANT GENERAL Susan Helms - susanhelmsm@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:29 pm

oykus / susan23
female, 58 y / o, new york, United States
Looking for male
Your real name susan helms
Desired Relationship Friendship, Marriage, Love
My birthday 02-26-1958
My match age 30-64
Occupation Army officer
Religion Christian

I AM LIEUTENANT GENERAL Susan Helms, I am a UNITED STATE ARMY GENERAL, i am from united state of America and i am supportive, caring and also i have a passionate of true love in my heart. i just went through your profile today on this site then i pick interest in you and i will like us to know each other more to ESTABLISH a good relationship and please try to write me at (susanhelmsm@gmail.com) then i send you my pictures then introduce myself more better to you ok, thanks ..

Hangouts; Image
(Unknown)
susanhelmsm@gmail.com

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Susan Helms - gensusanhelms99@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:10 am

zorpia.com/SusanHelms87573
Susan
58, Lome, Togo
Last seen Yesterday
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 50‑99, in Kenya.

Hi dear, How are you doing today nice to meet you, I am Susan helms from USA and US Army general please I will like to know about yourself, and am not always here contact me through my private email address for also my pictures (gensusanhelms99@gmail.com) please I will be waiting for your respond direct to my email, thanks
I love you. (gensusanhelms99@gmail.com)

Image --> https:/ /pics-about-space.com/astronaut-susan-helms?p=3#

Hangouts;
(Unititled)
gensusanhelms99@gmail.com

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Akobunduifeanyi1@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:33 am

General.SusanHelms
Looking for: Friendship
State, City: New yourk
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Average

Education: PhD
Personal Description:

I will tell you more about me later I will tell you more about me laterI will tell you more about me laterI will tell you more about me laterI will tell you more about me laterI will tell you more about me laterI will tell you more about me laterI will tell you more about me laterI will tell you more about me laterI will tell you more about me laterI will tell you more about me laterI will tell you more about me laterI will tell you more about me laterI will tell you more about me laterI will tell you more about me laterI will tell you more about me laterI will tell you more about me laterI will tell you more about me later

Akobunduifeanyi1@hotmail.com

IP: 154.124.75.137 Senegal

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Susan - susan4u1955@hotmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:00 am

jola.co.za/users/view/3461/wall
susanhelms4love
South Africa, Maruleng Local Municipality
its a pleasure meeting you here, My name is Susan, I Will like us to be friends, kindly contact me on my email (susan4u1955@hotmail.com) thanks

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

susanhelms133@gmail.com, generaquis22@gmail.com - diff. pics

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:22 pm

scam started with a different woman-in-pics, see here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 1&t=107659

Greetings,

My Dear,

Thanks for your reply towards my mail. My dear please this is my real pictures don't share it with anyone because of my work. I really want a serious long term business friendship with you. My dear there is a reason why i choose to establish a relationship with you. Presently i am in Afghanistan at war zone for peace making due to the crisis here in Afghanistan.

I am Lt. Gen. Susan J. Helms, Commander, 14th Air Force (Air Forces Strategic), Air Force Space Command; and Commander, Joint Functional Component Command for Space, U.S. Strategic Command, Vandenberg Air Force Base, Calif. As the U.S. Air Force's operational space component to USSTRATCOM, I leads more than 20,500 personnel responsible for providing missile warning, space superiority, space situational awareness, satellite operations, space launch and range operations. As Commander, JFCC SPACE, i also directs all assigned and attached USSTRATCOM space forces providing tailored, responsive, local and global space effects in support of national, USSTRATCOM and combatant commander objectives.

I was commissioned from the U.S. Air Force Academy in 1980. I was served as an F-15 and F-16 weapons separation engineer and a flight test engineer. As a flight test engineer, i also has flown in 30 types of U.S. and Canadian military aircraft. Also served as project officer on the CF-18 aircraft as a U.S. Air Force Exchange Officer to the Canadian Aerospace Engineering Test Establishment.

Selected by NASA in January 1990, I became an astronaut in July 1991. On Jan. 13, 1993, then an Air Force major and a member of the space shuttle Endeavour crew, I became the first U.S. military woman in space. I flew on STS-54 (1993), STS-64 (1994), STS-78 (1996) and STS-101 (2000), and served aboard the International Space Station as a member of the Expedition-2 crew (2001). A veteran of five space flights, I also has logged 211 days in space, including a spacewalk of eight hours and 56 minutes, a world record. I commanded the 45th Space Wing at Patrick AFB, Fla. My staff assignments include tours at Headquarters Air Force Space Command, Air Education and Training Command, and U.S. Strategic Command.
EDUCATION:
1980 Bachelor of Science degree in aeronautical engineering, U.S. Air Force Academy, Colorado Springs, Colo. 1985 Master of Science degree in aeronautics/astronautics, Stanford University, Calif.
1988 Flight Test Engineer Course, USAF Test Pilot School, Edwards AFB, Calif.
ASSIGNMENTS:
1. July 1980 - March 1984, F-15/F-16 weapons separation engineer, Air Force Armament Laboratory, Eglin AFB, Fla.
2. March 1984 - June 1985, graduate student, Stanford University, Calif.
3. July 1985 - December 1987, assistant professor of aeronautics, U.S. Air Force Academy, Colorado Springs, Colo.
4. January 1988 - December 1988, student, USAF Test Pilot School, Edwards AFB, Calif.
5. January 1989 - June 1990, CF-18 flight test engineer, Aerospace Engineering Test Establishment, Canadian Forces Base, Cold Lake, Alberta, Canada
6. July 1990 - July 2002, astronaut, Johnson Space Center, Houston, Texas
7. July 2002 - June 2004, Chief, Space Superiority Division, Directorate of Requirements, Headquarters U.S. Air Force Space Command, Colorado Springs, Colo.
8. June 2004 - February 2005, Vice Commander, 45th Space Wing, Patrick AFB, Fla.
9. March 2005 - May 2006, Deputy Director, Operations (Technical Training), Headquarters Air Education and Training Command, Randolph AFB, Texas
10. June 2006 - October 2008, Commander, 45th Space Wing, Patrick AFB, Fla.
11. November 2008 - January 2011, Director of Plans and Policy, U.S. Strategic Command, Offutt AFB, Neb.
12. January 2011 - present, Commander, 14th Air Force (Air Forces Strategic), Air Force Space Command, and Commander, Joint Functional Component Command for Space, USSTRATCOM, Vandenberg AFB, Calif.
SUMMARY OF JOINT ASSIGNMENTS:
1. November 2008 - January 2011, Director of Plans and Policy, U.S. Strategic Command, Offutt AFB, Neb., as a major general
2. January 2011 - present, Commander, Joint Functional Component Command for Space, USSTRATCOM, Vandenberg AFB, Calif., as a lieutenant general
MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS:
Defense Superior Service Medal with two oak leaf clusters
Legion of Merit with three oak leaf clusters
Defense Meritorious Service Medal with two oak leaf clusters
Meritorious Service Medal with oak leaf cluster
Air Force Commendation Medal
NASA Distinguished Service Medal
NASA Outstanding Leadership Medal
OTHER ACHIEVEMENTS:
1983 Junior Engineer of the Year, Air Force Armament Laboratory
1988 Distinguished graduate, USAF Test Pilot School, and winner of the R.L. Jones Award for Outstanding Flight Test Engineer
1990 Aerospace Engineering Test Establishment Commanding Officer's Commendation, Canadian Forces, Canada
1996 Outstanding Young Houstonian
2002 Women in Aerospace Outstanding Achievement Award
2008 Dr. Kurt H. Debus Award for Aerospace Achievements and Contributions in Florida
2008 Thomas D. White Space Award for Outstanding Contributions to Space
2011 inducted into the U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame

EFFECTIVE DATES OF PROMOTION:
Second Lieutenant May 28, 1980
First Lieutenant May 28, 1982
Captain May 28, 1984
Major Oct. 1, 1991
Lieutenant Colonel March 1, 1994
Colonel Feb. 1, 2000
Brigadier General June 23, 2006
Major General Aug. 2, 2009
Lieutenant General Jan. 21, 2011
My dear i have told you all about me, I hope to read from you soonest telling me about yourself too so that i can also tell you the more mean reason why i contacted you.

With love,

General Susan J.Helms..

Email came with three standard pics, which I won´t re(-re-re-)post ;)

Return to “Military scams”