It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:57 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Sgt. Sherri Gallagher

African scammers posing as military personnel.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Susan Gallagher - susan.gallagher34@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:55 pm

... Yahoo avatar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Susan Gallagher - susan.gallagher34@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sherri Gallaher - sherrigallaher@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:38 pm

mydailyflog.com/Gallaher2015/
Gallaher2015
Sherri Gallaher
34 year old, woman from United States

About me:
I am a purposeful and responsible girl with a great sense of humor and very lively in nature! I am decent and fair.
I don´t stand lies and keep my promises, I am hard-working, very sociable,free and open-hearted!.And also i hope to find my companion or my better half here

Hello dear my Name is, Sherri Gallaher, I am from United States please reply me with my
Email at: sherrigallaher@hotmail.com I have something very very important i want to shear
with you please is urgent thanks, Sherri Gallaher.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Sgt. Sherri - Alicewimmer10@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:43 pm

Alice

My name is Alice wimmer, i am a united a state of Army office,from united state of American, nice to meet you, i went to have a good communication with you,please write me back at my email address (Alicewimmer10@ hotmail.com)

=> Z:

Alice
33, Long Island City, New York, United States
Last seen 14 hours ago
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 19‑99, in Australia.
Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Eye Color Black

clone: mylove.bg/bg/user/id/12080

Sgtsherri / 38г. / Бургас / Id:12080
Това е профила на Sgtsherri в нашият сайт за запознанства, Sgtsherri e на 38 години и е от Бургас, тя търси запознанства Бургас.
Sgtsherri / 38d. / Burgas / Id: 12080
This is the profile of Sgtsherri in our dating site, Sgtsherri e 38 years old and from Bourgas, she seeks dating Burgas.

clone: sexynaija.com/member/profile.php?profile_id=196491 , of similar content, there´s many more...
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Alicewimmer10@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:40 pm

It is my pleasure meeting you.‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

Dearest One,
How are you today please do not be surprise to receive this email from me, i really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into a business partner or something else.
It is my pleasure meeting you, I hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day? , my name is Alice Wimmer,
I am US military officer currently in Libya now, and i will like to get acquainted with you, I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer.

My dear, i want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs and during one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the supporters of the over thrown government of Libya, which I believe was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by all Army officers present on that rescue mission that the money will be shared among us and which we did.

Out of the total fund my share was $3,600,000 (Three Million six Hundred Thousand united states Dollars ) I am seeking your assurance and assistance to secure my share of the money out of this country ( Libya ) to your own country for you to keep it safe on my behalf till i come over to your country.

So i want you to assure me that if this money gets to you in your country that you are going to be trusted to keep the money till when i will come to your country to meet you face to face to collect the money from you. but i want to let you know that i have made a solid arrangements with a company known as "Super maritime courier and Security Service" and they have promised to deliver the fund through their diplomatic method to any of my choosing destination.

This delivery is going to be handle legally by the "Super maritime courier and Security Service" and there will not be any form of risk involve in the process and the money will be pack safely in a truck case and the same case will be deliver to you in your country. I have decide to compensate you with 25% of the total money once after the money is delivered to you, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country.

One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you do not want to be party to this business please delete, this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream, though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me in receiving and investing this Funds.
Note; I do not know how long we going to remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because I will be coming over to be with you fro you to help me to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore.
I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification just let me know and i will explain further I want to let you know that here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time.

Conclusively, i wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated.I Wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter.
Yours friend,
Alice.

ImageImage
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Alicewimmer10@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:05 pm

Forward me your full details is very important to me
Alice Wimmer <alicewimmer10@hotmail.com>

Dearest one,
Thanks for your mail which was well understood. Firstly,I want to assured you that everything is going to work out accordingly without any problem in the future.
Meanwhile, every arrangement to insure safe delivery of the cash box to you is in place, through a reliable security and delivery company without any form of problem when you finally receive the consignment box, once again I want you to understand that I did not disclose entire deal to the company for security reasons.
As a woman I really wish to be your partner and also promised to reward you accordingly for your acceptance to help me in securing this money and to maintain confidentiality attached to this business as this is my only hope for investment when i retired from service.

Like I told you, I am a serving senior officer in the military and after this business we are going to create an everlasting family relationship, and you will not regret for being part of this project but I pray that God will give you the heart and mind to truly help me without cheating me.
Once again, this business is highly secured and risk free if only you will follow my instruction every thing will go smoothly and Please try and keep this matter within yourself alone and never disclose it to anyone.

Every arrangement towards this project is between me and you alone and on no account should you disclose it even to the staffs of the delivery company (Super maritime courier and Security Service), also remember that the box consignment was registered to the company as a diplomatic package containing diplomatic materials.
For us to finalize every arrangements kindly to send your personal details to me so that I can submit it to the security company to enable them proceed further for the final delivery of the box to your Choice of Destination/country/address.

This is your required details below to me urgently;

Your full names:...........
Your residence address :..............
Post code:.................
City:......................
Your Country of Origin............
Telephone number:.........
Profession:................

Once you receive the money i will let you know my plans to come over to meet you face to face and we shall discuss and decide on how and where to invest the money. alternatively, when i come over then i will handle the depositing of the money in the bank by myself.
I await your immediate response
Love and care from,
Alice.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Cynthia Ghallagher - cynthiagha@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:22 pm

scammer also here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 39#p416179

Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2016 00:25:20 +0000
Subject: hello

Hi dear, nice to meet you, hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day? I'm Cynthia J. Ghallagher , I am a U.S. Army officer, the United States of America, I am supportive and caring,i like swimming and cooking,i am gentile although i am a soldier but i am kind, wanting to get a good friend, I read your profile here and pick interest in you, I would like to establish mutual friendly with you. Please, let's continue our conversation through my private email box, here is my email address so I will give you my pictures,and give you more details about myself.
Thanks
Cynthia

clone;
.. onechristianlove.com/member/profile_adalove500.html
adalove500
female, 39 y/o, Dallas, Texas, United States
Your real name cynthia
I am female
Looking for male
My birthday 01-11-1977
My match age 21-104

Common interests to share Business Networking, Books/Discussion, Camping, Cooking, Dining out,
Fishing/Hunting, Gardening/Landscaping, Nightclubs/Dancing, Performing Arts, Playing Sports, Politics

Headline am for true love
Desired Relationship Friendship, PenPal, Marriage
Occupation military
Religion Christian

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Cynthia Ghallagher - cynthiagha@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:26 pm

.. milosna-zagroda.pl/member/profile_cynthia.html
cynthia

Comment:
Hi dear, nice to meet you, I hope all is well with you and how to enjoy your day? I am Cynthia J. Ghallagher, I am a US Army officer, United States of America, I'm helpful and caring, I like swimming and cooking, I'm a pagan, even though I'm a soldier, but I am kind, in order to obtain a good friend, I read your profile here and pick interest in you, I would like to establish mutual friendly with you. Please, let's continue our conversation through my private email box, here is my email address (cynthiagha@hotmail.com), so I will give you my pictures and give you more details about myself.
Thanks

Skype; live:cynthiagha - Cynthia Ghallagher

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Sgt. Sherri Gallagher

Postby jaga » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:29 pm

clones;
.. ochotek.pl/profil,4512,adalove500.html
adalove500
Country Poland
Online: YES

.. zadane.pl/profil/adalove500-7365718
adalove500
active 06.20.2016
Level: Elementary School

.. dating-europe.com/profile/5171627/
adalove50
I am a: Female, 39
seeking: Female
City: texas, usa
Ethnicity: Mixed

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:16 am

THANKS FOR YOUR PAST EFFORT.
Alice Wimmer <alicewimmer10@hotmail.com>

Good Day Dear, How are you,I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting that my fund transferred With the co-operation of Mr Robert Smith from UK. So Presently I am in United Kingdom for investment projects with Mr Robert Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and wiliness to assist me in transferring the fund despite that it didn't work out the way we expected. Since it was your wish to help me then, but it didn't work out,i want to remember you for your past efforts to help me transfer the fund, because of that i kept a BANK DRAFT of $250.000.00 with Rev Samuel Johnson in Mbour Senegal, because after the transfer of the fund,I went on a peace mission in West Africa,Senegal precisely,And I was living in Christian Methodist Episcopal (CME) Mbour Senegal,And i plead with him as to help me and post the draft to you,because it as your compensation, Name Rev Samuel Johnson Email Address (Revsamueljohnson@hotmail.com) Phone +221-776238421
So try and give him your address and Ask him to send you the BANK DRAFT, I appreciate your efforts at that time very much.So feel free and get in touch with Rev Samuel Johnson and instruct him how to send you the BANK DRAFT. Do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects with Mr Robert ,I want to finalize everything and go back to my base in Libya. I had forwarded instruction to Rev Samuel Johnson on your behalf to release the BANK DRAFT for your compensation. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him so that he will send the BANK DRAFT to you without delay. God Bless you.

From Mrs Alice Wimmer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

rebacadominic2010@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:04 pm

zorpia.com/profile#!deboraabdul12
Rebaca 23
teas USA

send me email at rebacadominic2010@ gmail.com i have something to share with you
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Aquila » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:53 pm

Gallagher
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6042931399

Last Active:4 days ago
Relationship Status: Widowed
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Native American

Hello friend
How are you doing? My names are Sgt Susan Leigh Gallagher, I saw your profile
and decided to contact you on something important, am a woman of integrity, am
not contacting you for childish games, rather i have a profitable something to share with you.
Please do not fail to contact on this email address : ( susanjh35@gmail.com )
Have a nice day as am expecting your feedback soon.

Sgt Susan Leigh Gallagher.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Lt. sherri gallagher - sherrig@barid.com, sherri_gallagher@rediffmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:33 pm

hi
Hello dear, my name is Lt. sherri gallagher,I'm American General, i was searching in dating site and saw your email and i have something serious and important to tell you please write to me in my email address (sherrig@barid.com) because i don't normally come on line here in . Yours sherri gallagher

sherri1414
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Friendship
State, City: New York
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: Other

Religion: Christian
Education: Other
Personal Description:

Hello dear, my name is Lt. sherri gallagher,I'm American General, I love meeting good people and sharing my good thought with them and I trying to know their fate in civilization.

sherri_gallagher@rediffmail.com

IP: 23.235.227.108
ISP: Secured Servers LLC
Services: Confirmed proxy server

bad IP, been used in scams before

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

sherrig@barid.com, sherri_gallagher@rediffmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:57 pm

Thanks for your kind response
sherrig <sherrig@barid.com>

Hi Dear,
Thanks for your kind response and as a matter of fact, i am very happy to read your mail, however, i really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into a business partner or something else.

It is my pleasure meeting you, I hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day? as i told you earlier in my previous letter , my name is Sherri Gallagher, I am US military officer currently in Iraq now, and i will like to get acquainted with you, I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer.

My dear, i want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs and during one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the supporters of the over thrown government of Iraq, which I believe was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by all Army officers present on that rescue mission that the money will be shared among us and which we did.

Out of the total fund my share was $4,560,000 ( Four Million Five Hundred and Sixty Thousand united states Dollars) I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money out of this country (Iraq) to your own country for you to keep it safe on my behalf till i come over to your country,

So i want you to assure me that if this money is been delivered to you in your country that you are going to be trustworthy to keep the money till when i will come to your country to meet you face to face to collect the money back from you

I it clear to me that you might be scared of this proposal, but i want to let you know that i have made solid arrangements with a ''Wing Trust delivery and security company'' and they have promised to deliver the fund through diplomatic method to any of my choosing destination.

This delivery is going to be handle legally by the''Wing Trust delivery and security company'' and there will not be any form of risk involve in the process and the money will be pack safely in a truck case and the same case will be deliver to you in your country.

I have decide to compensate you with 25% of the total money once after the money is delivered to you, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country.
One passionate appeal i will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you do not want to be party to this business please delete, this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream, though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction, well, i will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me in receiving and investing this Fund.

Note; I do not know how long we going to remain here and my fate since i have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because I will be coming over to your home country to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore.

I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification just let me know and i will explain further.

I want to let you know that here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time.

Conclusively,i wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated.

I Wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter.

Love from.
Sherri

Tracking Details
Opened
Opened 15-Dec-16 at 02:54:10am (UTC -5:00) - 11hours54mins52secs after sending
Location Lome, Togo (86% likelihood)
Opened on (197¸148¸115¸247:53775)
Language of recipient's PC: en-US (English/United States), en;q=0.5 (English)
Browser used by recipient: Moz/5.0 (WinNT 6.1; rv:42.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/42.0
Accepts Files browser can open: i/png,i/*;q=0.8,*/*;q=0.5
Referrer http://barid. com/

Summary - as at 15-Dec-16 at 02:54:30am (UTC -5:00) - 11hours55mins12secs after sending
Total Opened 1 time by 1 reader

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Sherri - scottwayne56@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:19 pm

No pic but as below email shows, this belongs to here ;)

sherrilove12
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: Fort Benning
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 6'4 (191cm) or above
Body built: Athletic
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: PhD
Personal Description:

I am a very cheerful and fun loving woman...with a great sense of humor and pleasing personality.
I dislike dishonesty and indecent one..
I would like to find an understanding man,with family values and who can socialize and be independent.
A man who can blend and be in the same wave length as mine would be a dream come true for me

scottwayne56@yahoo.com

IP: 68.235.53.254
Hostname: static-68-235-53-254.cust.tzulo.com
ISP: tzulo

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

sgt.gallagher10@aol.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:22 am

Subject: sgt.gallagher10@aol.com
Hello Dear,I'm Sergeant Sherri Gallagher. I am a UNITED STATES ARMY SERGEANT,I hope this mail will find you well & healthy and I hope we can establish a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time,I have gone through your profile that speaks good of you on this site. when i was browsing profiles and i saw yours and i got a bit interested to know you more because i am here searching for new friend,kindly contact me with my private email address ( sgt.gallagher10@aol.com ),because i have an important issue that i will like to share with you. Do not write me here on this site because i don't really have time for chatting, just contact me via my...

Email: sgt.gallagher10@aol.com

Sergeant Sherri Gallagher .

IP: 68.235.53.254
Hostname: static-68-235-53-254.cust.tzulo.com
ISP: tzulo

Return to “Military scams”