It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:04 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

rita_johnson2015@hotmail.com, rev_jamesmark@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as black women.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

familyfamily36@yahoo.com ,familyfamily36@gmx.com, michmac25@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:41 pm

familyfamily36@yahoo.com
familyfamily36@gmx.com
michmac25@yahoo.com

.. zorpia.com/michmarce2
Username: michmarce2
Name: mich
Bordeaux, France
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 30‑80, in Tonga.

good looking young girl easygoing ,loving and caring ,down to earth ,hard working ,honest and trustworthy,searching for the same someone who can help me and help me relocate ,are you there
Interests Reading Sports Travellingbeach
Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity African American (black)
Religion Christian
fTV Habits Reality show addict, Sports Nut, Sitcoms, Dramas, Movies, I want to be on a game show too, Documentaries, Channel Hopper, Tivo is my best friend
Club & Organizations familyfamily36@yahoo.com

WITH TEARS
(familyfamily36@gmx..com )
My name is Miss Michelle looking for honest someone like you who can help me in this time of needs.during
the civil and political crisis in our country,my parents together with my only sister was killed by wicked once.
I was in the school when this trouble took place to my family. I was in coma for one week.
But I thank the almighty God because I never knew that I could support the shock of losing almost my whole family.
Right now I am still here but very unsafe for me. I'm living in great fear and bondage.
I intend leaving this country as soon as possible but only one thing kept me back.
My late father has deposited with one of the prime institution the sum of money,
$3.2Million But unfortunately he did not complete the transaction before he died.

I have the documents receipt of deposit with which my late father made the deposit,
I have mapped out 25% out of the total money for your help and assistance,
because it looks stupid for me trying to confide in a total stranger I never met before .
I am convinced you are an honest person and you have the capacity to help me. As soon as
it is done, I will come over to meet you and spend the rest of my live in your country.
I wish to help less privileges once invest the money into any business you may propose.
I promise to greatly compensate you for any assistance you may offer me.
I do not know how you may feel about this but I want you to take this very serious and confidential,
Down here, I am living in fear because enemies, uncles and wicked relatives of my parents are hunting for me.
Please let me know your mind concerning my proposal to you,

Please let me know your mind concerning by replying to the below address.(familyfamily36@gmx..com)
michmac25
at
yahoo
com

familyfamily36@yahoo.com -->
Skype;
ID: family.family1862
Name: family family Sherry
Antepen, Côte d’Ivoire

IP: 196.183.108.134
ISP: NET Internet Services

familyfamily36@yahoo.com ,familyfamily36@gmx.com, michmac25@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

michelle - familyfamily36@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:44 pm

.. dateover40.com/profile/6185
michelle, 20
Profile ID: 6185
Female, Single —
San Pédro, Ivory Coast

"All that a husband or wife really wants is to be pitied a little,
praised a little, and appreciated a little. Oliver Goldsmith "

Looking for: Female 20-82
Interested in: Job, Traveling, Penpal, Friendship, Date, Serious relationship, Marriage
Ethnicity Mixed race
Nationality France
Relationship Status Single
Academic degree High school diploma
Profession Student

About me
good looking young girl easygoing and caring looking for help anyway,
always reach me on familyfamily36@yahoo.com

About you
someone honest and caring ,ready to help me

same pic skype avatar as above

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Clara Jobe - clarajobe2012@yahoo.com and kate1williams@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:17 pm

More clones:

badoo.com/en-in/profile/0256058839
Miriam 30
Location Bindrāban, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India

Image Image Image

mydailyflog.com/clara_2012
clara_2012
clara jobe
28 year old, woman from United States
clara_2012 said on 26/03/12 6:45 PM
Hi My name is clara. i just saw your profile here and i want to make friendship with you to discus a lot of things with you, what is your opinion about this? please reply me on [clarajobe2012@yahoo.com ] and i will tell you details about me with my photo. thanks from clara. LOVE Kisses

zoosk-dating.us/profile/5054418
juanitablanton:
please i will like you to contact me back through my email adderss(kate1williams@yahoo.com). last month. kate1williams.

ratemybody.com/profile_1436908_lucyjobe82.html
lucyjobe82

dating-chat.net/photos/56245/am_seek305ng_my_soulmate_4.htm
my_soulmate

Image Image Image

badoo.com/0303019354
Nancy 27
Location Amba, Bihar, India

facebook.com/Natoa-Mkundu-281562781941781/
Natoa Mkundu

freelancer.in/u/cynthia2012.html
cynthia2012

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Joy Coly - joy_colly24@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:35 pm

ro-mantik.com/user/preciouskone/photos/profile/156181
Preciouskones11

jamdating.com/Julian2
Julian2
Parish: Kingston
I am nice looking girl I am nice looking girl I am nice looking girl I am nice looking girl

waydate.com/profile.php?ID=169615
faithjameslove50
- 25 y/o woman
- from Albertville, Alabama, USA

tworl.com/viewconnection/405904
julietsite in NY, USA

favourjobe.deviantart.com/
favourjobe
favour

United States
my name is favour
i saw your profile today and became interested in you,
my name is favour
i saw your profile today and became interested in you,

maheart.com/profile/user=28583
Nickname: joybaby102
City: new york
Years old: 28
joy_colly24@yahoo.com
Hello Beloved
My name is Joy Coly i saw your profile http:/ /www.maheart.com today..........

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

michelle7411@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:57 pm

FOR YOUR HELP

My name is Miss Michelle looking for a trustworth y, sincere and honest someone like you who can help me in this time of
needs, during the civil and political crisis in our country,my parents together with my three sisters was poisoned by
heartless elements that called themselves his brother and wicked relatives. Fortunatel y for me, I was in the school
when this tragedy took place to my family. I was in coma for almost two weeks. But I thank the almighty God because I
never knew that I could support the shock of losing almost my whole family. That is by the way.Right now I am still
here in country but very unsafe for me. I'm living in great fear and bondage. I intend leaving this country as
soon as possible but only one thing kept me back. My late father has deposited with one of the prime institutio n in Europe the sum of money, $3.2Millio n , for onward
transfer

But unfortunat ely he did not complete the transactio n before he sudden died. I have all the documents concerns this
money in the bank and receipt of deposit with which my late father made the deposit, I have mapped out 15% out of the
total money for your help and assistance because it looks stupid for me trying to confide in a total stranger I never met before . By instinct I am convinced you are an honest
person and you have the capacity to handle this transactio n with me. As soon as it is done, I will come over with to
meet you and spend the rest of my live in your country. I wish to invest the money into estate business and other good
business you may propose. I promise to greatly compensate you for any assistance you may offer me. I do not know how
you may

feel about this but I want you to take this very serious and confidenti al. Down here, I am living in fear because
enemies, uncles and wicked relatives of my parents are hunting for me. Please let me know your mind concerning my
proposal to you, please contact me with this email private email for more details and informatio n.(michelle7411/at/yahoo.com
May God
bless you,

Miss
Michelle

z, Michelle
26, Abidjan, Cote d'ivoire
Last seen 8 minutes ago
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 20‑89, in Egypt.

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ann Colly - anncolly@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:27 pm

scammer posted here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 41#p504249
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 07:42:48 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: PLEASE MY DEAREST,I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE

DEAREST ONE,
firstly I thank you for your reaction to my email; online with the message, which I have sent to you.
How is every thing over there in your country,i believe that you are in good health, and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is (Ann Colly) i am (24years old) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, I am from ( Liberia, in West Africa,) 5.2ft tall, light in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr.Bernard Colly; was a politician and the managing director of a (Gold & Mine Industry.) in Monrovia the capital of Liberia, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood.

Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country ( Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send these message to you now.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here as the refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore, i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you with out fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that you can not betray it at the end.

I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this refugees camp, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the pastor (Reverend (Reverend John Timothy), who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOUR MISSION) here in the camp, he has been very nice to every body in the camp, but we are not living with him, rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221-773-411-908) or (00221-773-411-908) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me ( Ann Colly ) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privilege to any thing, be it phone or what ever, because it is against the law of this country.

My Dear I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it),I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $6.7 (Six million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it, you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and person of a Great vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people.

My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, this is my pictures. I will send you more in my next mail. Have a nice day and think about me. waiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours Faithfully,Ann.
Image Image

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Rose Zamba - rosezamba2016@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:29 pm

zorpia.com/rosezamba
rose
28, female
New York City, United States
Looking for anything with a man
aged 30‑99, in Brazil

write me on my private email address;(rosezamba2016@yahoo.com)
so that i can send you some of my pictures and introduce my self to you

clone;
bonnes-rencontres.com/rosebaby24.html
rosebaby24
Department: Loire (Rhone-Alpes)
City: Dakar
Rasa: Asian
Joined 03/22/2016
Member search: male

love
and trustlove and trustlove and trustlove and trustlove

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Michelle - michelle7411@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:55 am

zorpia.com/jamesjames0613
james
21, Abidjan, Cote d'ivoire
aged 23‑99, in Romania

FOR YOUR HELP
My name is Miss Michelle looking for a trustworth y, sincere and honest someone like you who can help me in this time of needs, during the civil and political crisis in our country,my parents together with my three sisters was poisoned by heartless elements that called themselves his brother and wicked relatives. Fortunatel y for me, I was in the school when this tragedy took place to my family. I was in coma for almost two weeks. But I thank the almighty God because I never knew that I could support the shock of losing almost my whole family. That is by the way.Right now I am still here in country but very unsafe for me. I'm living in great fear and bondage. I intend leaving this country as

soon as possible but only one thing kept me back. My late father has deposited with one of the prime institutio
n in Europe the sum of money, $3.2Millio n , for onward transfer But unfortunat ely he did not complete the transactio n before he sudden died. I have all the documents concerns this money in the bank and receipt of deposit with which my late father made the deposit, I have mapped out 15% out of the total money for your help and assistance because it looks stupid for me trying to confide in a total stranger I never met before . By instinct
I am convinced you are an honest person and you have the capacity to handle this transactio n with me. As soon
as it is done, I will come over with to meet you and spend the rest of my live in your country. I wish to invest the money into estate business and other good business you may propose. I promise to greatly compensate you for any assistance you may offer me. I do not know how you may

feel about this but I want you to take this very serious and confidenti al. Down here, I am living in fear because enemies, uncles and wicked relatives of my parents are hunting for me. Please let me know your mind concerning my proposal to you,please contact me at my private email; michelle7411/@/yahoo.com
May God bless you,
Miss Michelle

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: rita_johnson2015@hotmail.com, rev_jamesmark@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:19 pm

CD
kate1williams

Female , 26 , seeking Male
alabama, alabama

please i will like you to contact me back through my email adderss(kate1williams@yahoo.com)

pic already posted
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

vivianjoseph90@outlook.com

Postby minerva » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:47 pm

vivianjoseph90@outlook.com

CD

vivian04

Female , 28 , seeking Male
manchester, london

hello friend, my name is miss vivian, i will like to share my personal details with you. please contact me through my email vivianjoseph90@outlook.com for more details about me and my pictures. i will like you to send me your picture and tell me a little about yourself.am waiting to hear from you.

pic already posted

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Miss Morin Johnson - morine170@hotmail.com

Postby minerva » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:09 pm

CD

morine00

Female , 22 , seeking Male
new york, new york

Hola mi nombre es Miss Morin Johnson, me encontré con tu perfil hoy y me convertí en serio a conocer. Por favor, intente ponerse en contacto conmigo a través de mi dirección de correo electrónico (morine170@hotmail.com) para que yo pueda enviar mis fotos y yo le dirá más acerca de mí mismo. Estoy a la espera de su respuesta urgente en mi buzón de correo. Gracias Morine. Hello my name is Miss Morin Johnson, i came across your profile today and i became serious to know you. Please try to contact me through my email address ( morine170@hotmail.com ) so that i can send you my photos and i will tell you more about myself. I am waiting for your urgent reply in my mail box. Thanks Morine.

pic already posted

wings
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Lovegift B rose.garang@onet.pl

Postby wings » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:53 pm

Lovegift B http://.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5968653241

Last Active: 17 hours ago
Profile Views: 688 times
Profile Skin: Default

HER MESSAGE TO A FRIEND:::

Hello,please contact me i have an important issue to tell you,my email address(rose.garang@onet.pl

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Miss Michelle - marcelmichelle10@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:06 am

Zorpia/ mich
21, Pleasanton, California, United States
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 18‑70, in Poland.
Single
EthnicityAfrican American (black)
I am Friendly, Clever / Quick Witted, Dry / Sarcastic, Campy / Cheesy, Goofy, Slapstick, Obscure, Raunchy, Other

good looking young girl ,easygoing loving and caring ,down to earth ,hard working honest and trustworthy ,searching the same someone loving and caring ,ready to help me even to help me relocate

PLEASE I need your urgent help

marcelmichelle10@yahoo.com
My name is Miss Michelle is looking for a trustworthy, sincere and honest someone like you, who can help me in this time of need, during the crisis of civil and political life in our country, parents along with my three sisters was poisoned by heartless elements called themselves his brother and wicked relatives. Fortunately for me, I was in school when the tragedy took place with my family. I was in a coma for nearly two weeks. But thank God Almighty, I did not know that I can support the shock of losing almost his entire family. Which is expensive. Now, I'm still here in the country, but very dangerous for me. I live in great fear and slavery. I'm going to leave this country as soon as possible, but only one holding me back. My late father made one of the main institutions in Europe sum of money, $ 3.2Million for onward transmission

But unfortunately did not complete the transaction before sudden death. I have all the documents concerns the money in the bank and receipt of payment, with which my late father made a deposit, I have mapped out 15% of all the money for their help and support, because it looks stupid to me trying to confide in a total stranger had never met before. Instinctively, I am convinced that you are an honest man and you have the capacity to handle this transaction with me. As soon as it's done, I'll come for them to meet and spend the rest of my life in the country. I would like to invest money in real estate and other good business can offer. I promise that largely compensate for any help you can offer me. I do not know how it can

they feel about it, but I want you to have this very serious and confidential. Down here, I'm living in fear because enemies, uncles and wicked relatives of my parents are hunting for me. Please let me know your mind on my proposal to you, please contact us by e-mail with the private e-mail for more details and information. marcelmichelle10@yahoo.com

God bless you,

EMAIL ME URGENTLY marcelmichelle10@yahoo.com ...

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Michelle - michelle7411@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:45 am

Zorpia / chellie
36, Abidjan, Cote d'ivoire
aged 25‑99, in Australia.

FOR YOUR HELP

My name is Miss Michelle looking for a trustworth y, sincere and honest someone like you who can help me in this time of needs, during the civil and political crisis in our country,my parents together with my three sisters was poisoned by heartless elements that called themselves his brother and wicked relatives. Fortunatel y for me, I was in the school when this tragedy took place to my family. I was in coma for almost two weeks. But I thank the almighty God because I never knew that I could support the shock of losing almost my whole family. That is by the way.Right now I am still here in country but
very unsafe for me. I'm living in great fear and bondage. I intend leaving this country as

soon as possible but only one thing kept me back. My late father has deposited with one of the prime institutio n in Europe the sum of money, $3.2Millio n , for onward transfer But unfortunat ely he did not complete the transactio n before he sudden died. I have all the documents concerns this money in the bank and receipt of deposit with which my late father made the deposit, I have mapped out 15% out of the total money for your help and assistance because it looks stupid for me trying to confide in a total stranger I never met before . By instinct I am convinced you are an honest person and you have the
capacity to handle this transactio n with me. As soon as it is done, I will come over with to meet you and spend the rest of my live in your country. I wish to invest the money into estate business and other good business you may propose. I promise to greatly compensate you for any assistance you may offer me. I do not know how you may

feel about this but I want you to take this very serious and confidenti al. Down here, I am living in fear because enemies, uncles and wicked relatives of my parents are hunting for me. Please let me know your mind concerning my proposal to you,
May God bless you,
Miss Michelle

Please contact me through my private E-mail for more brief as par security reasons michelle7411/@/yahoo.com

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Tina - missstephenie33@hotmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:23 pm

missstephenie33@hotmail.com

friendsfront.com/profile/67947.html
Tina
Usa, New York, United States

Hello
I came across your profile and I had a good relationship and I know much better, my name is missste, I\'m alone and never . I will wait for your reply. You can contact me(missstephenie33@hotmail.com) on this mail contact address,about to send my im...

Return to “Black Females”