It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:45 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Jason Estes

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Jason Estes

Postby Igulinka » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:24 pm

Maria

Please post scammers email address, phone number, money request if you can.
On the future please do NOT confront them. First of all they are very nasty and will try hard to punish you by infesting your devices with viruses, you may be a victim of their verbal abuse and second you only pointing their mistakes which is teaching them how to be much better and successful to ruin lives of other victims. Next time please BLOCK and IGNORE. Thank you.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Dragonscorpio
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Dragonscorpio » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:28 am

Image I met this guy through Facebook who talked with me and acted like he wanted to get to know me and then started telling me that he was falling in love with me asked me for money and has told me that he is in the military and that he is Undercover and that he had a child a-sun that he lost in an accident he told me that he is stationed over in Turkey and tried to tell me that he wanted me and my kids to move over there with him he goes by Estes Christian on Facebook and goes by Christian Michael on kik he tried to ask me for my Facebook information which I denied him and told me that he only wants to talk to me through Kik because the army can track him through Facebook he has sent me other pictures that a family member pointed out to me looks like the model Jason Estes

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:58 am

Dragonscorpio

Thank you for the post. If you have link to Facebook, scammer's email address, phone number please kindly post. It would help to save other ladies. Please BLOCK and IGNORE Nigerian mafia posing as our brave military.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Winterwolf13
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Steven Cambel James (FB)

Postby Winterwolf13 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:53 am

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:11 am

Winterwolf13

Thank you for the post. If you have email address, phone numbers, money request please kindly add. BLOCK and IGNORE scammers.

missee.love
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby missee.love » Wed May 17, 2017 2:25 pm

This guy was found on Tinder using the name, Riley David Estes. Claims he was 6'5 in the U.S. Army and has a daughter who is deployed and a dog. The pics he sent looked like it came from magazines and were not quite clear photos as one having been taken directly from phone. I did a google search on this sorry mother fncker and yep, took me here. Girls, avoid this piece of shit.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed May 17, 2017 2:37 pm

Thanks for the update and glad you found out earlier before you sent him any money :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Dt6363
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Dt6363 » Wed May 31, 2017 11:07 pm

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:07 am

Dt6363

Please post a fake profile, email address, phone number of the scammers. Please BLOCK them and IGNORE.

aly.krutschek
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby aly.krutschek » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:14 pm

This guy contacted me last night on Clover. Had all the same pics y'all are posting. Says his name is Patrick Estes, US Army, from NJ. Says he was married before, but they divorced & he has no kids. Says he is currently stationed in Syria. We chatted a bit today over kik, using the screen name french120.

The way he talked made me super suspicious. For someone who grew up in the USA his English wasn't the best. I had a gut feeling things were off when he was sending me all these pics & wouldn't send me a recent picture. He supposedly deleted his profile off Clover because he's a "one man woman" (his actual words...lol) & was wanting to get to know me more. I did a quick search on google with the name Patrick Estes & US Army & these scammer sites came up.

Before I could think to screenshot our conversations, I blocked & deleted him. But, he's still out there y'all. :roll:

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

KIK: french120

Postby Igulinka » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:41 am

Thank you for reporting Nigerian mafia. Very glad you didn't fall for the scam. Be safe online.

Jjanglove
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Jjanglove » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:07 am

He goes by now Patrick Estes or Charles Parrick Estes. I'm glad I got on here I would of never known I'm shocked but not shocked. He uses the phone number (862) 248-5121 and said she's from Minnesota and his mother died of breast cancer and father died of a car accident when he was 7. He has a Facebook page with his location being New York.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Collinssteven - collinssteven123@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:36 pm

collinssteven123@gmail.com

GL
Collinssteven
47, Man, Single
Cork, Ireland (5005 km)
0% match
Looks for:
Woman
30 - 54 years
Within kms
Long-term dating, Friendship

CHAT

Hi
2017. 06. 15. 00:46:49

Hello are you on hangout ?
22:51:38

collinssteven123@gmail.com
2017. 06. 15. 23:32:15

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Truckerswife
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Truckerswife » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:25 pm

Going by Estes anderson
Or
Estes adernson

On facebook
I have tried several times to post this and every time I try to upload a pick everything dissappear

He got my mom for 600. Through western union going to nigeria

He is also infecting phones he is pretty good at this... :evil:

kelli.sanders-weber
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby kelli.sanders-weber » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:52 pm

Going by Moreno Taylor on FB....says he's located in Dallas....On Tinder as Moreno

Suspecting he's also going by godsontoohumble7770 on kik using a phone number of 503.486.8300...same broken English and typed the exact same paragraph to me (Includinging typos) under both names

Return to “Military scams”