It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:57 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Medical scams

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lisa Castellie - Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com and Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com, +234 8156885231

Postby Igulinka » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:43 am

My name is Lisa Castellie from united states, i am here to thank DR.TRUST the powerful spell caster that rescue me from HIV AIDS. I was diagnosed of this disease in the year 2012, and because of this, i was very unhappy with my life, and i went into research on how i can get cured, i contacted alot of spell casters and none of them could help me rather than scammed me and took away my money without helping me. All this period of my life, i was sad and unhappy so one day as i was in the internet a decided to sign in a friend guestbook, only for me to see was a testimony of a lady on how she was helped by DR.TRUST, so i was confused to contact him at the moment because i didn't want to be scammed again but after one week, i decided to contact him, so when i contacted him, he assure me that he will help me and i told him that many spell casters has also told me this but they all scammed me, he told me not to worry that he is going to help me, So i believe in him because all i wanted was to be cured, so he prepared a healing spell for me and told me to wait for just 24 hours, after 24 hours, i went to the hospital for test and to me happiness the test stated that i was cured from the disease.. This gladdens my heart and everybody in the hospital was surprised even the Medical Doctor, So viewers DR TRUST is a God Gifted man and can help you to cure all types of sickness like HIV AIDS, CANCER, PILE, KIDNEY PROBLEM, SYPHILIS, DIABETES and lot's more. You can contact him through his email on Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com tel: +2348156885231

Image -->> Cameron Diaz

Lisa Castellie - Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com and Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com, +234 8156885231

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

drharrisonspellhome@gmail.com - +234-9082869296

Postby Igulinka » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:45 am

please be careful of fake doctors who clam to have cure for HIV because i have use their herbal medicine is not working until i contacted DOCTOR HARRISON MUSA for his herbal medicine that finally cured me. I am so happy to write this few words of mine about the great Doctor who has brought me out out from the pit of shame and death. If not for him! where would have I run to. I have been HIV Positive for the past five years now and I have done everything I have been told to do to get a cure but nothing was working out until one faithful day I decided to share my problem out with a friend of mine on Facebook because it says "A problem share has a solution" and "An Idleness kills someone who always keep things to him/herself". I explained everything to her and she told me about one of the top 10 listed greatest and powerful doctor in Africa called Doctor HARRISON MUSA who has helped her husband in getting cured from COPD and Herpes. He gave me the doctor email drharrisonspellhome@gmail.com and Phone number of Doctor. I contacted him and he told me everything about his work and medicines and procedures how to get them and use it. This was the seventh time I have contacted doctor's online but this particular one called Doctor Harrison was extremely different, I tried all I could to meet up with his demand and after four days the medicine gets to me and I use it for three weeks only according to his command and instructions and called my doctor for check up was so surprise to find myself negative and I couldn't believe him and decided to went to three different hospitals and same result came out "Negative" I am saying this mainly because of those who has loose hopes in life not to loose hope in faith. contact Dr Harrison +2349082869296

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Joy Happy - dr.onojaspelltemple@gmail.com, +234-8142559061

Postby Igulinka » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:54 am

plus.google.com/u/0/113651804703106259491
joy happy

Hello all My mouth is full of testimonies, my husband left the home for two years to Usa,carlifornia for a tourist, where he meant this prostitute and he was bewitch by the girl my husband refuse to come back home again, i cry day and night looking for who to help me, i read a news paper about a powerful spell caster called Dr Onoja and i contacted the spell caster to help me get my lover back to me and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods we fight for me.. he told me by mid-night when all the spirit is at rest he will cast a spell to reunite my lover back to me. and he did in less than 3 days my husband came back to me and started crying that i should forgive him, I'm so happy for what this spell caster did for me and my husband, you can also reach him at: dr.onojaspelltemple@gmail.com +8142559061

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Richard Kangah - transform.trading@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:16 am

Greetings,

Please receive my greetings and wishes for good health, personal and professional accomplishments.

I am writing to ask for your kind assistance to enable me execute a very lucrative and high profiting supply business with you. It is with great pleasure to share this business opportunity with you. Please No Obligation.

I am very confident with trust and understanding, we will execute this business to our mutual benefit and believe that you will not let down the trust and confidence I am willing to repose in you.

I work for an Agricultural firm as the Corporate Affairs Manager. Between the 17th -19th of Sept, 2016 an Agricultural seminar was held in Bouake, Cote D'ivoire of which I attended. While in the Seminar, I was opportuned to meet a man who is the CEO/MD of his company. He is an accomplished, widely known and recognised millionaire farmer in this part of the region. He has Farms in different countries of West Africa. But above all, he is one of the greatest supplier of cattles, beef and other diary products in this part of the West Coast.

On knowing my profession, he took me into confidence by informing me about the purchase of a particular but very rare medicine for his cattles. He informed me that he buys this product at $5,000.00 USD per carton, and that he mostly buys to the excess of 1500 cartons. He informed me that he was only asking me to find out if my organisation could source for him a cheaper supplier considering the recent trend of rising in the general price of beef in the world market.

Back in my office, I discussed this proposal with my boss and he decided to handle the supply by himself. We carried out a market research and discovered that we could purchase these medicine somewhere cheaper in Europe for $2,700.00 USD per carton. We moved a proposal to client to make the supply to them at $4,800.00 USD per carton of which he accepted. We sent to the Alhaji a sample of this vaccine ordered directly from the manufacturing company. Owing to my role in the transaction, I had an agreement with my Boss to be receiving 35% of whatever gain is made on each supply of which he agreed. But on the completion of the supply and the receipt of the payment, my boss renegated on our agreement and refused to give me my share of the profit. Since then our relationship has been at its lowest ebb. I have since accepted it as one of life experiences.

However, as fate would have it, recently, I intercepted a letter of request from client asking my boss to supply him with 2500 cartons of the same product as soon as possible. I seized the letter and this letter will never get to my boss. I personally contacted farmer and informed him that I can introduce him to the producer who is ready to supply him the product at $4,400.00 USD if he will pay in advance as he usually does. He was very pleased and is right now waiting to be contacted by my partner.

We will buy the medicine at $2,700.00 USD from Europe and sell at $4,400.00 USD to the client with them first paying 50% of our quoted price in advance. I will be entitled to 40% of whatever profit we make after the deduction of all expenses.

If you are interested and capable of handling this supply with me, kindly get back to me, so that I can furnish you with the contacts of both our source in Europe and that of the client.

Be notified that at no point in time should you let the buyer to know that you are not the producer of the medicine and we should never allow him to know the contact of our real source in Europe so that he wouldn't boycott us to deal directly with them.

Looking forward to your response for further discussion & long term business relationship. If you have any questions about the business, don't hesitate to ask. Thank you for your understanding and please ensure you provide your direct telephone number and i will call you.

Thank you for accepting this opportunity to work with you, and may you find grace at every turn.

Have a great day.

Mr. Richard Kangah
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

pixels
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

www.medicalmarijuana-extract.com scam

Postby pixels » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:01 pm

hi guy

I suffer from tension and anxiety and Dr. advised me to treat it with medicine called Ativan ...
i have search on websites and find this site it call :
www .medicalmarijuana-extract.com

i have contact the seller and he tell me ativan 2 mg the prices if 150 $ and shipping 50 $ the total is 200 $
i have paid him and after i paid he hold the order and ask me money again ?
i ask him why you need mony again he said for insurance ? why he not tell me before ?
and i discovered this seller is scammer ..
when i search find he have many names :--

Barnabas Ogega this name use it on paypal
and
Duncan Lavio this name use it on his website for sale

he said he from usa but the name in his paypal account is Barnabas Ogega when i search this name is nigerian name not american

NOW i ask him if he not ship my item he must refund my money
but He refused the shipment and also declined the refund

This is his information :::-

www. medicalmarijuana-extract.com

Info@medicalmarijuana-extract.com
Medicalmarijuanaextract@gmail.com
barnabasogega6@yahoo.com

THIS SITE IS SCAM BE CAREFUL DON'T DEAL WITH HIM

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: www.medicalmarijuana-extract.com scam

Postby Igulinka » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:46 pm

This site is dealing only with impostors that is first.

Second...I would never deal with anything from West Africa or Asia. They always scam innocent people, never sell high quality products, etc....
The particular website is run by Nigerians in Malaysia. That's what a domain info shows. IP Address 111.90.151.8 located in Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur - Kuala Lumpur - Shinjiru Technology Sdn Bhd.
The best is to notify PayPal and perhaps file a claim that you didn't receive your product. Perhaps they will red flag the fraudulent info.

(209) 382-7703
Usage VoIP
City Le Grand
State California
County Merced
Providers Pacific Bell

(901) 295-9660
VoIP

Their website is suspended at: Twitter, FB, Pinterest.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

pixels
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: www.medicalmarijuana-extract.com scam

Postby pixels » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:48 pm

i was not know he from africa
he tell me he from USA
but after i send money i start seach and find he from cameroon

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Bryon Wattie - bryinfm@citromail.hu

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:08 pm

Dear .

My name is Bryon Wattie. I am the Purchasing Manager of a major Pharmaceutical Company in London-United Kingdom. I got your email address from a reliable portal in my desperate search for a trustworthy potential partner. I have a proposal that will be of mutual benefit to you and me. I would like you to supply LAMIVUDINE MEDICINAL HERBS to our company. Our company uses this medicinal herbs for the production of HIV antiviral drugs. This herb is very scarce and rare to find. If you are not able to, look for a capable trustworthy person to handle the business for our collective benefit.

Recently, through an error made by a courier company, I was privileged to know where the herb is sold and the price. 20 grams sachet of this herb is actually sold at the price of $800 by the farmer. But our company supplier sells it to our company at the price of $1,300 per sachet. This shows that the supplier makes a profit of $500 on each sachet and our company orders a minimum of 3000 sachets to a maximum of 5,000 sachets of this herb per order and this happens quarterly (every three months). One remarkable thing about this supply contract is that our company pays a 50% mobilization fee of the total amount to the supplier in advance for every order placed.

What I want you to do now is to take up this supply contract and it doesn't need any formal experience; and it does not matter whether it is your line of business or not. This is because I will be available to facilitate the business by guiding and telling you what to do at every point in time.

In your own case, you will buy the herbs at the cost of $800 per sachet and supply to our company at the cost of $1,200 per sachet so you can beat the price of our regular supplier and still make a profit of $400 on each sachet. Our company need 3,000 sachets urgently because we are running out of stock. I shall give you all the necessary assistance and information you need including the contact details of the farmer where you can buy the sample that will be used for lab test once your application is accepted.

All I want from the business is 40% of the profit while you take 60% as the supplier. I hereby request you to restrict our communication and correspondence to email only for the security of our conversation relating this offer. If you are interested let me know so I can send you more details.

Yours sincerely,
Bryon Wattie
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Julian Sunshine - juliansunshinepfz@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:00 am

Greetings to you,

And how Are you today? My name is JULIAN SUNSHINE, I am a marketing strategic manager of Pfizer Pharmaceutical Multinational company America; it is my decision to contact you personally concerning our company requirement for AKI ASEPTIC founded in India and Dubai. I also understand this is not inline to your business idea, but don’t worry I will guide you successfully through it.
Actually I found your contact through my private search and my reason of writing you is that I want to set up a business relationship with you that is very profitable that will better you and I in future.

I’m looking for a reliable person that will help me as a middleman to secure a contract supply of a certain product called AKI ASEPTIC. This product has a good source of nutrient and it helps in the control of the body temperature, it is recommended rather for adults than infants, due to its low fiber content. AKI ASEPTIC also help in softening bulky stools and have been associated with the protection against colon and rectal.

Their proximate composition shows that they are a good source of nutrient.our company normally purchase this product from an India supplier base in Dubai UAE.
I discovered that this same material is originally manufactured in India and UAE, and sold at a lower price which I don't want to disclose with anyone in our company because of my private interest in the business. I intend to present someone as the supplier, who will be a Center-man between my company and the manufacturer as I don’t want my company to engage direct contact with the manufacturer company in Dubai.
If you’re willing to co-operate with me I will guide you on how to execute the business with me, it is my privilege to have this business opening but I cannot achieve this business alone while working in the same company. I need a straightforward minded person who can achieve the business with me.

If you can handle a legitimate business I will give you more detail.
Thanks,

Julian.

Winddancer
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Gail - +63 946 364 3608

Postby Winddancer » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:05 am

She goes by the name of Gail
From the Philippines. she starts off nice and sweet then she will either pretend she’s not feeling well and recommends money so she can get medication or she needs help to pay her electric bill or it will be cut off I two days but her electric never gets turned off.

She hangs out on Tinder and OKCupid.
Phone number is +63 946 364 3608.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammer from the Philippines

Postby IceFM » Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:08 pm

.... Skype

Gail Ramirez

live:2862efa5dcd0dcf0

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Thomas - :thomasmrfranklin@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:06 pm

It’s a very big opportunity to reach you here,

I pray you read my business proposal very clearly and with understanding.
You have come across many unsolicited messages, but trust me; this is
a 100% legitimate business and has nothing to do with fraud money!!
It’s an opportunity to supply raw materials to our pharmaceutical
company A & S CLINICAL PHARMA LTD

I am originally from Sweden but study and work in the United Kingdom,
as Senior Assistant Procurement manager to A & S CLINICAL PHARMA LTD
. The company through her partnership with Health Organizations,
Countries and Individual marketing companies produces important
medicines for Cancer and HIV treatment.
There is a particular raw material as a major composition called
SAFFRON (Herb). SAFFRON is very fervent in cancer treatment worldwide.
This SAFFRON is being supplied to our company by two different
merchants from Europe, which a sachet of 250gm is $2750 USD. Now, read
carefully about this!. The SAFFRON herb is a rare herbal material
which our company pays with a proforma invoice of the merchants,
before they can ship the SAFFRON to our warehouse. It’s very scarce
and doesn't grow on every other soil.

I luckily got the contact of the local farmers who grow this herb,
when they mistakenly inserted the receipts of the local farmers before
shipping to our warehouse. I have initiated a communication line with
the 2 farmers at my disposal and found out that the retail price of
the 250gm sachet is $1,830. Which means the merchants make a profit of
UD$920 per sachet of SAFFRON they supplied to our company. Meanwhile
an average order from our company bi-monthly is 10,000 sachets. You
can then calculate the profit times 10,000 sachets and 12months a
year!. That means they made a profit of US$9,200,000 (Nine Million Two
Hundred United States Dollars). The direct growers of SAFFRON sell far
cheaper than normal net price of it on the Internet, where the actual
price is $11 per gram (250grams will be $2750 instead.)

I have this information and all required details to do this business
with you. I would like to present you as a merchant. You will be the
middle-person between the local farmer and my company. There is
nothing big to perform in the business, as travel is not mandatory or
even necessary and it won’t deter your present job or business. You
can handle the transaction from your location too. SAFFRON is a
natural flower-herb and can be shipped by anybody without ban and
restrictions.

Once our company is convinced about your ability to supply the
SAFFRON, they will pay you in advance to make the supplies. All I need
from you is TRUST. The business is 100% legitimate and risk free!

Yours,

Thomas.

Reply Email:thomasmrfranklin@gmail.com

Return to “Other types of African scams”