It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:56 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Patrick Arnold [italiangent1962@yahoo.com]

African scammers posing as white men.
Oldlady22
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Patrick Arnold [italiangent1962@yahoo.com]

Postby Oldlady22 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:05 pm

Just went on ourtime.com and he is back on as newmorning414, same pictures from other reports on here, but now he says he is from mauston Wi, 52 years old, blocked and reported him

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

mikerovers - mikerovers886@gmail.com - (530)330 4601

Postby minerva » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:58 pm

mikerovers886@gmail.com

(530)330 4601

GL
mikerovers
54, Man, Single
Dover, United States (216 km)
0% match
Looks for:
Woman
47 - 61 years
Within 100 kms
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

CHAT

Hi!how are you doing? i will love to know more about you xxx. you can hit me up on my number..(530)330 4601
2017. 08. 16. 21:10:20

That's fine...mikerovers886@gmail.com hit me up beauty
13:03:47
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: mikerovers - mikerovers886@gmail.com - (530)330 4601

Postby jaga » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:24 pm

Hangouts, no Google+

clone;
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011215413723
Aaron Delima
No friends

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

951-846-0604

Postby Bix » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:34 am

matchdoctor.com
Allen813
51-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 45 - 90
Santa Barbara, California, United States
am looking for my soul mate
about myself:
i'm a cool person who loves to make friends,some people say i'm funny but i love to put smiles on peoples faces,i'm fun to be with in short can you make friendship easily? cos i do believe in friendship first that will make us to know each other better. (951) 846-0604

i'm a cool person who loves to make friends,some people say i'm funny but i love to put smiles on peoples faces,i'm fun to be with in short can you make friendship easily? cos i do believe in friendship first that will make us to know each other better. (951) 846-0604
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

nikitagirl
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby nikitagirl » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:11 pm

Marcus Mallies
501-436-6820
marcusmallies22@gmail.com

contacted me on facebook
/marcus.mallies.94

sent me all the same picture listed and videos.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Marcus Mallies, marcusmallies22@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:50 pm

facebook.com/marcus.mallies.94
Marcus Mallies
Field Work at Constructing
Studied at Glenbrook, Fountain Hills, Arizona
Went to Arkansas State Tourism
Widowed

Image Image Image

look on hangout

2nd FB profile

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010993153998
Marcus Mallies
Works at CONTRUSTION MP
Lives in Fountain Hill, Arkansas
Widowed

pic already posted

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mike Fish, mikefish0000@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:41 am

matchdoctor
cintex000
49-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 50 - 70
The Colony, Texas, United States
Last Activity: Today
Looking for that special someone to spend time wit
about myself:
I was Born and raised In Italy I am not the only child of my parent i've a sister but she is married to an Indian Man I already lost my dad. I have been taking care of myself. I have been engaged before the woman i met in TX That's where i move too when i met her and i was hurt by my Ex-wife . married for 18yrs,I am not sure what happen in my past relationship and I do not like talking about it cause I get upset and want to cry, my ex wife cheated on me that hurt me so badly:(. I'm a touchy-feel type of man. I like to kiss and hug, and cuddle, but I won't smother you. I'm an honest, thoughtful, caring, clean,independent, fun, one man . Full of energy I like dancing to the oldies or country music, walking on the beach..I loved my ex, and she cheated on me with a very good friend of mine! That made me not to keep friends a lot, My daughter are my best friend, and since I got divorced my ex- haven't come visiting her daughter, It been a very long time now and I don't even know where she is at this time.. I have been single for over 4years now without any Woman...... believe that I have everything that any Woman could want from a man, I know that but am not saying that am the best man on earth, but I still believe in me, and in God almighty father, I believe that one day my soul mate and dream Woman will surely come for me. I’m open, sensual, kind, gentle, romantic... a different Guy, I’m a very family oriented, sensitive and tender person, I want to give all of my tenderness and care to my special Woman, I enjoy nature, seeing the stars at night, listening to the sounds of nature, being near the water, swimming, as I love the ocean and sea, I like traveling, diving, dancing, drawing, skating and bowling, billiards, I enjoy music so much, Blues, classical and modern

How are you doing this wonderful day? I hope my mail find you with God Glorious over you,I am Mike ,I am 49years Old,I am so new to this dating Network ,i just found your profile very captivating and interesting. I just want to let you know that you have all the qualities that a man need and I guess a man like me...To be sincere, After going through your pictures I couldn't get ma eyes off them course they really caught my attention and pecked my interest! God really created you on a special day and blessed you with the most charming smile on earth. I thought I was dreaming when I came across your aroma pictures which really made me write to you!! If you are single that means all the guys around you doesn't know what natural beauty is. As am writing this message two you my heart is full of laughter course I've never felt this way before!! If you reply back that means I'm a lucky guy but if you don't that means I'm not lucky! Hearing back from you'll really gladden my tender heart...To love is to place our happiness in the happiness of another.Though miles may lie between us,but I believe I don't have to be close to you to touch your heart, Love comes from the heart not how close we are to each other..I want you to know someone out there really cares to know you better if you don't mind..I don't often stay on this site much, email me at mikefish0000@gmail.com
Thank You,Have a wonderful day,
Mike.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

racine37
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Scott_Heather@aol.com & 210-538-7970

Postby racine37 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:12 am

I found this "person" on Match.com. He states he is Swedish and lives in Texas. Both parents deceased. Ex wife cheated on him . Divorced 8 years with 16 year old daughter. States he is broker of industrial textiles and materials. Took flight to Russia to complete 1.8 million dollar project, and final clearance on exported goods was raised by 25%, leaving him in need of money to complete project and return to states to come meet me,....who he had fallen in live with. His email given is "Scott_Heather@aol.com. phone number 210.538.7970. I have voice messages. He poses as very romantic, and spiritually motivated. Eventually he requested money to be oyt of situation. Gave me Bank if America account number in NC. Eventually gave "copy" of driver's license.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Scott_Heather@aol.com, (210) 538-7970

Postby Igulinka » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:27 am

Thank you for reporting a Nigerian mafia posing as this man and his family. Please kindly post the bank account number and this fake driver's licence. It will help to save others.
Please BLOCK and IGNORE.

Phone Number (210) 538-7970 is Valid VoIP SAN ANTONIO, Texas

racine37
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby racine37 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:34 am

Bank Address: 368 W Plaza Dr., mooresville, NC 28117
Account Holder's Name: Katherine Marez
Account Number: 237035187431
Routing r: 053000196

racine37
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby racine37 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:42 am

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:52 am

Thank you. Be safe online.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jimmy Ivan, jimmyivan360@gmail.com & 352-616-3688

Postby Bix » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:49 pm

matchdoctor.com
Jimmy22
61-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 45 - 90
Los Angeles, California, United States
Last Activity: Today
about myself:
I'm a very passionate and romantic man and not afraid to show my affections in private or public. I will always treat my woman well and with respect and love and cherish her,I'm very easy going and down to earth.I Believe that a strong relationship is not based only on sex life but that a strong relationship builds a strong love life that leads to a strong and great sex life and can only happen with open communication,trust and commitment and constantly working together and being honest with my woman is my number one policy...well I’ve asked God to bring someone into my life who will want me for whom i am and be good to me while i will do the same in return
about my children:
I love the girls so much and I'm trying to raise her to be one of the rare breed out there: a gentlelady who owns her words, who is independent, self-confident, knows her worth, loves God, treats people, and especially men & older people with respect, focused, disciplined, be playful, be fun, sense of humor ~ always and be a warrior with a tender heart .....
wants children: Maybe/Undecided
job: Real Estate
about my work:
I am a Real Estate Developer I enjoy my Career and believe it is important that we enjoy what we do… yet, who you are is far more important to me than what you do… only how you do it is of value to me....
My tendency toward with and common sense can mask my sentimental side. I share that silly side with my closest friends, so it surprises people who first meet me and think they've got me pegged. In addition to my propensity toward the ridiculous with my close friends, I also care deeply for them which makes me a bit of a suck up at times.
the person I would like to meet:
I’m searching for my life long partner to share a Great Life of Love with;romance, long slow kisses, feeling very special, intimacy, spirituality,pleasurable communication, dancing, meeting of the minds, opening a door for you, flowers, traveling and other exciting interests and adventures, A GREAT LIFE of LOVE! I am one who strongly believes in respect and that without respect, you can’t experience true love and generate a healthy relationship. I believe it’s not just what you are like on the outside, but more about what you are like on the inside. I’m seeking relationship, (no game playing please)

Hello Gorgeous, I was browsing through and ran across your profile as a "match". You seem like a "real" person, down to Earth. You appear to be a very happy, positive person and a classy lady. Needless to say, you are also very beautiful and have a great smile. But I believe you should go to the birth records place and verify your date of birth. Without a doubt there's a mistake somewhere because there is absolutely no way in the world that you're y/o. And if by any chance you are, I beg you to share some water from the Fountain of Youth, lol.

I hope my humble statement made you laugh or at least brought a smile to you. I can imagine that you get countless messages a day, so you might wonder if I'm any different than the rest. I guarantee you that I am. I'm a genuine person, honest, truthful, faithful, intelligent, stable and secure in all aspects of my life. I'm not looking for a quick fix or a friend with benefits. I'm more interested in a long term relationship, a friendship that can turn into the romance of a lifetime.

I'm a down to Earth kind of guy, very family oriented. I love sports and most outdoors activities. The beach is always nice. My kids are my treasures and they represent the world to me, but I'm missing that final piece of the puzzle, is that you?

Well, I hope that I sparked some interest in you, enough to at least view my profile. Drop me a line sometime, maybe I can fulfill all of your dreams and start this last journey together. I wish you have a great day and an awesome week.

PS. When I saw you, I tripped, fell down and hit my head. I'm going to need your full name and phone number for insurance purposes, lol. OR YOU CAN TEXT MINE 352-616-3688 or mail Jimmyivan360@Gmail.com i will surely get back too you?? Hope to hear From you soon do have a Nice day JimmyIvan

tmh1971
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

disneylover449@gmail.com

Postby tmh1971 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:06 pm

Currently has FB profile as Gerardo Ian. Even Sheila has a FB profile. Hit me up on Mousemingle.com using disneylover449@gmail.com. Profile has been suspended by website.

Last email from him.

My girls names are Sheila 14 years old and Bailey 4..they're in school in Aussie girls school..yes my girls lives with me..they're all that I got now , my girls mean the world to me..I say enjoy every good thing life offers going to beach with my girls and disneyland,,I want to earn millions of dollars..Lol
what about you?

First email

Thank you XXX for writing me message on website, I really appreciate it a lot, I hope this friendship will lead into something great. I am not looking for a woman to jump into bed with but a woman that i will spend the rest of my life with. I am Originally from Dublin Ireland and I live in Edison NJ, I am self employed I work in car company and I handle my job in contracts. i have been single for 4 years now,and i have two girls 12yrs old and 4yrs sometimes live with me during their school holidays,I divorced , I did my best in the relationship to keep her cause i never wanted a divided home but it seems We were not meant to be together forever! she was on drug few months after we separated she died in an accident , it was a terrible moment..my girls are all I have now they mean the world to me now..

I have not been in a relationship for 4yrs now because, I don’t just want to rush into any relationship, which will not last long, I want a relationship that can lead to something great, I have had series of jobs in the past which has kept my life busy from getting a woman of my choice but I think it's time to build one now.

I am a man who will never cheat on my partner because I believe that God made one man for one woman and so I should be like that. Please do not mind my long story, i am just excited about meeting you. I'm a Disney lover..Disney is the place to connect people who want that same magic in their relationship. I want to find my minnie
Disney world favorite

Tell me about yourself
hope to hear from you soon.

Gerardo Ian(Ethan)

I could go on with the inconsistencies and I'm getting ready to lower the boom! He has no idea that I was married to law enforcement. :-)

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Gerardo Ian - disneylover449@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:03 am

tmh1971

Thank you for reporting a Nigerian mafia. Kindly post links to both fake profiles on FB. Please BLOCK mafia and IGNORE. Surf safe online.

Return to “White Males”