It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:16 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Marina; <flower@mari4mail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Marina; <marinairk506@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:20 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hello xxxxxxx!!!
I do not understand your short letter. I the whole hour, tried and wrote you the letter.
But, what I have received in the answer? You understand? I want, that it was interesting to me to communicate with the man.
You understand, what the man should interest the woman? And me is absolutely uninteresting to receive short letters.
Think of it.

Marina

Received: from [10.193.33.50] ([37.0.123.73])

Pallada-For-Dedicated-Servers
Pallada-infrastructure
Bogdan Berkovich
141009, 10 Olympic prospect,
Mytishi, Moscow region,
Russia
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Re: Marina; <marinairk506@gmail.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Marina; <marinasun74@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:49 pm

...... from my DLB with a new Emailaddress ........

Hello xxxxxx!
I am very glad to receive a letter from you. I am smiling now and I am in a good mood.
How was your day? What's new?
I'm 41 years old. My birthday 23 March 1976. My zodiac sign is Aries. My height is 169cm. My weight is 56 kg.
I never been married and I don't have own children. I work in the tourist centre as the bookkeeper.
I conduct book keeping, I distribute the salary to workers of the centre and I make the tax reporting.
I’d like to ask you to send me more of your photos, photos of your house. I want to see your life in detail. I want to know your country’s culture.
I’ll tell you about my parents now. My father's name Sergey, and he is 63 years old. Mother’s name is Elena, and she is 61 years old.
They live in suburb of Irkutsk. It is about 5200km from Moscow.
My mom does not work anymore. She is a housewife now. My father operates a tractor, he provides services to the local collective farm, but the tractor is his property. He always has a lot of work in winter and summer.
My parents are very nice, I love them so much. They are well-known and respectful people, because we were always an example for other families.
I think my parents gave me a good education, and I'm so grateful for it.
I told them that I want to find a serious man from foreign country for serious relationship. At the first time they were against it.
But my parents and I understand each other very good. They know about my friend, who married a man from Spain. By the way her name is Anna. I have told them how happy my friend is. And my parents accepted my desire.
The main issue in all relationships is to be honest with each other and always trust each other.
I'm tired of living alone. Every day I go to bed alone and I feel lack of man’s worth.
My last relationship was not serious. I have not seen a serious intent in men who paid attention to me and I have not felt a strong man's shoulder. It is very important to me. I want to feel that my man is always ready to take care of me.
I hope you understand me. All women are the weaker sex and fragile creatures. We always need to have a reliable man near us.
And if I feel myself in safety, I'll do my best to make my man the happiest person. I will always be a reliable and honest partner in life. Please tell to me about your last relationship. What are the most important things in relationship for you?
Have a nice day.

Marina

Received: from [10.112.34.14] ([37.0.123.65])

Pallada-For-Dedicated-Servers
Pallada-infrastructure
Bogdan Berkovich
141009, 10 Olympic prospect,
Mytishi, Moscow region,
Russia

116077070.jpg

116077074.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Marina; <marinasun74@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:22 pm

Hello xxxxxxx!
How are you?
Why you write so little? I want, you wrote more.
Otherwise we don't learn each other...
YOU DON'T WISH TO LEARN ME BETTER ?
I wait your answer...

Marina

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Marina; <marinasever100@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:12 pm

..... from my dead Letterbox-Spamfolder today.

Woha my dear pen-friend,I hope that our meeting will be excitement. My name Marina, im 41 y.o. I live in Syberia, in a center of big Russia. I'm not little girl to believe in the beautiful story of love. But i want to love and be loved. I want to change my life. I work as an accountant in a travel agency. I already visited Turkey, Spain, Greece. I speak English. At school it was required studies. I don't think there will be any difficulty in understanding between us. I am waiting for your letter. Sincere, Marinok.

Received: from localhost (unknown [49.149.92.232])
To: <frankshimizu@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Marinka Flower < marinasever100@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Marinka Flower <daisuke-i@mail.goo.ne.jp>

Residential_DSL
HOME_DSL
NFCSM-PLDT,
6/F Innolab Bldg, Boni Ave,
Mandaluyong City, MM,
Philippines 1550

CAM_443.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Marina; <marinasib110@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:05 pm

.... from my MBN-Spamfolder today.

Good morning.I hope that our meeting will be excitement. My name is Marina, im forty one y.old. I live in Syberia, in the heart of of big Russian Federation. I am not little lady to believe in the beautiful story of love. But i want to be loved and love. I want to change my life. I work as an booker agent in a travel agency. I traveled to Turkey, Spain, Greece. I speak English. At school it was required lessons. I don't think there will be any difficulty in understanding between us. I'm waiting for your answer. Yours faithfully, Marishechka

Received: from localhost (unknown [92.253.119.59])
Reply-To: Marinok Marinuska < marinasib110@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Marinok Marinuska <pompom-peace@mail.goo.ne.jp>

LNS4-ADSL
Jordan Telecom Group (Orange)
ADSL customers
Nazik Irshead
Orange - Jordan

PIC262.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Marina; <marinasibir001@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:12 pm

.... from my MBN-Spamfolder today.

Greetings my new mate,I hope that our meeting will be interesting. My name is Marina, iam 41 years old. I live in Syberia, in the heart of of big RU. I am not little girl to believe in the beautiful love stories. But i want to love and be loved. I want to change my life. I work as an accountant in a travel agency. I was in Turkey, Spain, Greece. I think my English is good. At school it was required studies. I don't think there will be any difficulty in understanding between us. I am waiting for your message to my email. Sincere, Marinchika

Received: from localhost (unknown [115.178.212.35])
To: <thomasdelasko@msn.com>
Reply-To: Marinchika Marinusik < marinasibir001@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Marinchika Marinusik <jijifuru1@mail.goo.ne.jp>

WIRELESSNET-ID
PT. Wireless Indonesia
Internet Service Provider
Teddy Affan Purwadi
PT. TRANSMEDIA INDONESIA
Internet Society - Indonesia, Bldg
Jln Tulodong Bawah A-4, Jakarta 12110
Indonesia

CAM_263.jpg

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

marinasibir001@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:19 pm

Got their initial format, too.

Hello my dear pen-friend!
Sweet Marina <hosiko@mail.goo.ne.jp>

Salutti.I hope that our meeting will be excitement. My name is Marina, i'm 41 years old. I live in Syberia, this is center of big Russian Federation. I'm not little girl to believe in the beautiful love stories. But i want to love and be loved. I want to change my life. I work as an booker agent in a travel agency. I traveled already to Spain, Greece, Turkey. I speak English. At school it was required studies. I don't think there will be any difficulty in understanding between us. I'm waiting for your message to my e-mail. Sincere, Marinusha!

Return-Path: <hosiko@mail.goo.ne.jp>
X-Attached: PIC-837.jpg
Received: from gogw0420.mail.goo.jp (gogw0420.mail.goo.jp [153.153.65.21])
Received: from smtp.mail.goo.jp ([153.149.140.98])
Received: from localhost (unknown [203.81.66.178])
Subject: Hello my dear pen-friend!
Reply-To: Sweet Marina < marinasibir001@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Sweet Marina <hosiko@mail.goo.ne.jp>

IP: 203.81.66.178
ISP: Myanma Post and Telecommunication
Assignment: Static IP
Continent: Asia
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Marina; <marinasibir101@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:25 pm

...... from my MBN-Spamfolder today.

Hi my strangerI hope that our meeting will be interesting. My name is Marina, i'm 41. I live in Syberia, this is center of big Russia. I am not little girl to believe in the beautiful story of love. But i want to love and be loved. I want to change my life. I work as an booker in a travel agency. I traveled already to Greece, Turkey, Spain. I think my English is good. At school it was required lessons. I don't think there will be any misunderstanding between us. I'm waiting for your mail. Truly yours, Marinulya

Received: from localhost (unknown [197.252.11.206])
Reply-To: Marina Marina < marinasibir101@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Marina Marina <uijin@mail.goo.ne.jp>

Sudani-WCDMA
Sudani-Huawei-WCDMA
Sudatel contact person
Sudatel Telecom Co. Ltd.
P.O.Box 11155
Khartoum
SUDAN
Khartoum 11155
Sudan

CAM-912.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Marina; <marinabaikal3@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:04 pm

...... from my MBN-Spamfolder today.

Hello. Woha my awesome mate. I hope that our meet will be excitement. My name is Marina, iam 41 y.o. I live in Syberia, in the heart of of big Russian Federation. I am not little lady to believe in the beautiful story of love. But i want to be loved and love. I want to change my life. I work as an booker agent in a travel agency. I was in Turkey, Spain, Greece. I think my English is good. At school it was required studies. I don't think there will be any difficulty in understanding between us. I'm waiting for your mail to me. Sincere, Marinchik!

Received: from localhost (unknown [5.16.101.199])
To: <tjgriffin@mchsi.com>
Reply-To: Marinoka Marina < marinabaikal3@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Marinoka Marina <k-h00@mail.goo.ne.jp>

ERTH-SPB-PPPOE-54-NET
JSC "ER-Telecom Holding" Saint-Petersburg Branch
TM DOM.RU, Saint-Petersburg ISP
Kolomyazhsky, 29
Saint-Petersburg
Russian Federation

DSC_291.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Marina; <marinabaikal15@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:35 pm

.... from my MBN-Spamfolder just now.

Woha my new pen-friend! I hope that our meeting will be excitement. My name is Marina, iam 41 years. I live in Syberia, in a center of big Rissland. I am not little lady to believe in the beautiful story of love. But i want to love and be loved. I want to change my life. I work as an booker agent in a travel agency. I already visited Spain, Greece, Turkey. I think my English is good. At school it was required studies. I don't think there will be any difficulty in understanding between us. I'm waiting for your answer. Yours faithfully Marinusha,

Received: from localhost (unknown [203.78.117.127])
Reply-To: Woman Marinulya < marinabaikal15@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Woman Marinulya <doramimi00@mail.goo.ne.jp>

ITNetwork1
allocated for IT network infrastructure
Hendra Gunawan
Menara DEA 2 Kawasan Mega Kuningan
Mega Kuningan Barat Kav. E4.3 No.2 Jakarta 12950
Indonesia

CAM-543.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Marina; <marinasibir1@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:43 pm

..... from my MBN-Spamfolder today.

Good afternoon dear man.I hope that our meeting will be interesting. My name Marina, i'm 41 years old. I live in Syberia, in the heart of of big Rus. I am not little girl to believe in the beautiful story of love. But i want to be loved and love. I want to change my life. I work as an booker agent in a travel agency. I already visited Turkey, Spain, Greece. I think my English is good. At school it was required lessons. I don't think there will be any misunderstanding between us. I'm waiting for your mail. Sincere, Marinka,

Received: from localhost (unknown [156.204.159.219])
Reply-To: Me Marinulika <marinasibir1@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Me Marinulika <k.sakuma@cap.ocn.ne.jp>

All-32
TE Data
TE Data Contact Role
94 Tahrir Street, Dokki,
12311, Giza, Egypt

DSC-816.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Marina; <marinasibir2@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:09 pm

...... again from my MBN-Spamfolder today.

Hi my dear friend,I hope that our meeting will be excitement. My name Marina, i'm 41 years old. I live in Syberia, in the heart of of big Rus. I'm not little girl to believe in the beautiful love stories. But i want to be loved and love. I want to change my life. I work as an booker agent in a travel agency. I traveled already to Greece, Turkey, Spain. I speak English. At school it was required lessons. I don't think there will be any misunderstanding between us. I am waiting for your answer. Marinchika!

Received: from localhost (9-251-128-31.merlin.ua [31.128.251.9])
To: <timothy.lineberry@live.com>
Reply-To: Me Marinka <marinasibir2@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Me Marinka <beam@tea.ocn.ne.jp>

MERLIN2
"Merlin-Telekom" LLC
Petra Zaporozhtsa str, 14
Kiev, Ukraine

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Marina; <marinasibir2@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:20 pm

.... she appeared also in my MBN-Mailaccount today .... this Pest don't give up

Hi there my dear pen-friend.I hope that our meeting will be interesting. My name is Marina, i'm 41. I live in Syberia, in the heart of of big Russia. I am not little girl to believe in the beautiful story of love. But i want to be loved and love. I want to change my life. I work as an booker agent in a travel agency. I was in Greece, Turkey, Spain. I speak English. At school it was required lessons. I don't think there will be any difficulty in understanding between us. I am waiting for your answer. Marinulika!

Reply-To: Marinusha Mi <marinasibir2@gmail.com>
To: ali00708@googlemail.com
X-Originating-IP: [::ffff:36.68.165.10]
X-Mailer: Zimbra Mailer (ZimbraWebClient - FF56 (Win)/0.0)

LKM_BB_SERVICE_36_68_DIVRE1
PT TELKOM INDONESIA
PT. TELKOM INDONESIA
Menara Multimedia Lt. 7
Jl. Kebonsirih No.12
JAKARTA
Indonesia

CAM626.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Marina: <marinashluxa1@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:18 pm

..... from my DMF-Spamfolder..... Mail sounds familiar and I've already a "Pic in my Head" ..... I'm sure she'll also appear also in the other accounts with Pic

Hi my dear friend! I hope that our meeting will be excitement. My name is Marina, i'm 41 years old. I live in Syberia, in the heart of of big Russia. I'm not little girl to believe in the beautiful love stories. But i want to be loved and love. I congratulate with coming to You Merry Christmas and Happy New Year) I want to change my life. I work as an booker in a travel agency. I traveled to Spain, Greece, Turkey. I think my English is good. At school it was required lessons. I don't think there will be any difficulty in understanding between us. I'm waiting for your mail to my email. Truly yours, Marinulka,

Reply-To: Marinushka Marinusya <marinashluxa1@gmail.com>
To: herve.paillot39@orange.fr
X-Originating-IP: [::ffff:212.42.117.108]

ELCAT-NET
ElCat, Ltd.
Konstantin A. Livinets
ElCat Ltd
71 Kievskaya Street
Bishkek
Kyrgyz Republic

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Marina: <marinashluxa1@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:24 pm

...... from my 24FD-Mailaccount today .... also without Pic :(

Hi my dear pen-friend! I hope that our meet will be excitement. My name is Marina, i'm 41 years old. I live in Syberia, this is center of big Russian Federation. I'm not little girl to believe in the beautiful story of love. But i want to be loved and love. I congratulate with coming to You Merry Christmas and Happy New Year) I want to change my life. I work as an accountant in a travel agency. I was in Greece, Turkey, Spain. I think my English is good. At school it was required lessons. I don't think there will be any difficulty in understanding between us. I am waiting for your mail to my email. Yours faithfully, Marinka

Reply-To: Sunny Marinusha <marinashluxa1@gmail.com>
To: bigdnuss@mindspring.com
X-Originating-IP: [::ffff:41.107.44.112]

LAGHOUAT
Residentiel 41.107.0.0/18
Security Departement
Alger
Algeria

Return to “Russian scammers”