It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:35 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

KIK : youngsmith321, calvinyoung722@yahoo.com, +234 8065635751

African scammers posing as military personnel.
brenda.nottenkamper
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: KIK : youngsmith321

Postby brenda.nottenkamper » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:36 am

Sept. 26th threw October 10th, 2017 was talking with a Christian Young who friend requested me on Facebook and I accepted. He said he was in the Army stationed in Istanbul Turkey divorced had 2 sons from Oklahoma. Born Oct.18,1973 his phone number is (918)268-8153 which I whitepage looked up and came back from Oklahoma he said he was lonely and miserable looking for someone to make his life complete. With in 5 days he said he was in love with me and wanted to spend the rest of his life with me then came the request that I email his commander and ask about spouse regestration. How it’s going to cost money but it was so he could come home to me. I started questioning things he would say and he would get made never answering my questions about personal things and his wording in his messages what first got me was he asked what my favorite song was and I said Lynyrd skynyrd simple man and he said he would look it up. Any American man from Oklahoma at 44 years old knows that song. So I played along knowing something was fishy a”catfish” the email address he gave me for his commander was micharma74@gmail.com I emailed asking about spouse registration and got return email stating that I need to send $575 dollars Walmart to Walmart cash transfer and the agent pick up was Amelia Rae Wilhelme Muscantine Iowa. Did not send money I said if you love me as you say you do prove it call me so I can here your voice or video chat me and he got mad and said if he did he would go to jail and I said bullshit told him he’s a fake and just wants money and that I was done and going to report him he said to block him and then he blocked me on Facebook and messenger but forgot to on Instagram and the phone number he gave me.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Christian Young - micharma74@gmail.com, (918)268-8153

Postby Igulinka » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:05 am

Thank you for reporting a Nigerian mafia posing as this man. In the future please do not confront them so they won't get smarter. Please report them , block and ignore. Be safe online.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

brenda.nottenkamper
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby brenda.nottenkamper » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:26 am

Thank you so much! Finding www.romancescam has given me the info I needed and reassurance. I know now that my instincts were right. Youve truly helped me and now I have closure!

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:46 am

We are very happy that you found us too. It means our job is not lost. Please BLOCK and IGNORE scammers, surf safe online.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

brenda.nottenkamper
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby brenda.nottenkamper » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:08 am

Facebook - Christian Young
Instagram - Ychristian875
Cell number (918)268-8153

September 28th threw October 10th, 2017 was talking with a Christian Young who friend requested me on Facebook and I accepted. He said he was in the Army stationed in Istanbul Turkey divorced had 2 sons from Oklahoma. Born Oct.18,1973 his phone number is (918)268-8153 which I whitepage looked up and came back from Oklahoma he said he was lonely and miserable, looking for someone to make his life complete. With in 5 days he said he was in love with me and wanted to spend the rest of his life with me then came the request that I email his commander and ask about spouse regestration. How it’s going to cost money but it was so he could come home to me. He would call me his queen and he would call himself my king. I started questioning things he would say and he would get made never answering my questions about personal things and his wording in his messages is what first got me! he asked what my favorite song was and I said Lynyrd skynyrd simple man and he said he would look it up. Any American man from Oklahoma at 44 years old knows that song. So I played along knowing something was fishy a”catfish” the email address he gave me for his commander was micharma74@gmail.com I emailed asking about spouse registration and got return email stating that I need to send $575 dollars Walmart to Walmart cash transfer and the agent pick up was Amelia Rae Wilhelme Muscantine Iowa. Did not send money I said if you love me as you say you do prove it call me so I can here your voice or video chat me and he got mad and said if he did he would get in trouble and could go to jail and I said bullshit told him he’s a fake and just wants money and that I was done and going to report him he said he Said he would kill himself if he lost me so I felt bad and pretended I was sorry for doubting him and then he started in on when I was going to bring him home that I needed to go to Walmart immediately and transfer the money to prove my love! I told him he needed to prove his love he then said another story and I said it’s the same story prove you are who you say you are he then got mad and kinda scary so I told him he was a “catfish” and he told me to quit calling him names. I started laughing and told him I wasn’t calling him names and that I was done! He said then I needed to block him and then he blocked me on Facebook and messenger but forgot to on Instagram and the phone number he gave me. I received a message from someone who asked me how I knew Christian and was I in a relationship with him, I asked her why and she said she was so we got to talking and this guy was saying the exact things to me as he was her and many other women too.

SimonaM
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby SimonaM » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:06 pm

hi.. my name is simona...i have been chatting with this guy the past few days.. i have found him on kik datebase and i have started chatting with him.. from the beggining he was ver serious, he didnt want me to talk to anyone else and he was keep trying to talk about love and getting married.. i fellt a bit strange because he was not at all interested to see me on pics and he would also not share anything about him.. he told me his phone was not working properly so he could send me any live pics.
about himsef he didnt tell me much.. only that his parents have died in a car accident, his sister in breast cancer 3 months ago, he told me he is a solder and at the moment is on development in nigeria.. he told me he was married for 12 years but 5 yars ago he got divorced and since he didnt have any serious relationship and that he has a son of 19 who is playing basketball in d.c...after 5 days he asked me to visit him in nigeria..just for curiosity i have checked the prise of the ticket..he have asked me how much would that cost..the prize of the return ticket was almost 600euro..then he told me the best i can do is to send him this amount so he can buy the ticket for me arange the hotel and a solder who will pick me from the airport.. i fellt this a strange question so i have upload his profile pic on google maps..so i have found this website
on his profile was written a short text.. honest..what he have changed after we have started chatting to relationship..and his nickname was CALVINYOUNG100, 44years old.. unfortunatly i cant find this account anymore.. to have apic of it.. but 10 min ago i was looking in the datebase and i have found him again with an other account.. with nick..RAAY_76, 44 years old.. with a text under: music pet family books champing restaurant sport cars guns.. thats an older one... the truth is that i dont have any contact info about him.. he was not spending more then 30 daily with chatting..he was always to busy.. and i know i was not supposed to post without having any contact info about him.. i was just wondering to let u know girls..on kik he has many accounts and seems he is keep having fun with girls .. i just want to say..take care of u girls..for me this was a great shock.. happened for the first time

SimonaM
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby SimonaM » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:12 pm

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:37 am

thanks for the update and welcome to RS :) Feel free to post his other info such as his email ID, phone number, etc and i hope you already stop communicated with him.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

SimonaM
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby SimonaM » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:06 pm

We are not in contact anymore.. but I have already created a new account and I'm looking for him.. and for this time I know what I have to do.. he was trying to get quite small ammount from me.. I would be ready to give all money I have to get him catched

SimonaM
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby SimonaM » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:32 pm

I have him again in chat.. on Calvinyoung100.. on kik.. I'm using an other account.. and my sisters pic.. what exactly I beet to get? How I can get his IP address?

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:38 pm

Sorry, you can't get IP from the chats besides SKYPE. Please BLOCK and IGNORE.

SimonaM
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby SimonaM » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:04 pm

Do you mean we can't do anything to get this person catched? I do understand I was not chatting with the person in the pic.. but if it's any way.. I'm ready for anything anytging.. to can get him catched.. he just got in contact with me.. so I'm ready for anything if u tell me how we can catch him

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:55 am

SimonaM

First of all scammers are in Ghana or Nigeria. No one goes after them as victims send them money from their own free will and in the light of law that is not considered a crime although we ( the victims) know it's a horrible crime.

Second, how you would know who to catch? The man on the photos is an innocent soldier whose pictures got stolen, you don't know who is hidden behind photos besides that they are West African scammers.

You should not create the profiles to bust the mafia as there is no way to catch and punish scammers.

SimonaM
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby SimonaM » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:33 am

It's very bad that that they can not be catched.. I'm already in contact with him.. and even if I can't get him catched I'll make him busy.. give the chance to other girls to escape.. I don't know if my plan will work.. but I'll try my best.. I know your opinion and I understand.. and we'll he couldn't get my money.. he have taken much more from me.. and I understand that I'm not talking to the guy in the pics.. if u would like to know more u can get my mail.. there I can explain u everything..

MoniqueJ
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby MoniqueJ » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:02 am

Glann Clemm Young,

He was interested in me... Lots of love, i immediately tought this is wrong..... just made a story of it and said i will come to America to live with him. He was a army man stationed in Africa and had to pay his commander and then i could come but first i needed to pay he had lots of money but during army time he could net get at it (that is possible, my real boy friend was also in the army and could not get money also) Yesterday and today we had contact. I wanted to go to USA already, but that was not possible.... I can imagine as you see the pictures you fall in love with him, if it is the person behind the pic... hope to stop this group by posting my experience!

Return to “Military scams”