It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:49 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Daniel Blood, danielblood002@gmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
teetsie71
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Bentley Anderson, bentleyanderson784@yahoo.com

Postby teetsie71 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:22 am

What site, I was friend requested yet again on Facebook by another person using the same pics. This makes 3x now. This poor soldiers pics are used very often.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:29 am

teetsie71

Please post those fake profiles if you still have them. Thank you.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

teetsie71
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby teetsie71 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:42 am

Facebook under Daniel Blood, Instagram as Donald Michael Blood, Instagram as Daniel Blood547.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Daniel Blood, danielblood002@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:12 am

/swandate.com/members/adamsblood/
Adams Blood
@adamsblood
Birthday 1977-03-17
Country United States
City Texas

Looking for
friendship, marriage, affair, long term relationship
About me
Just myself

teetsie71
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby teetsie71 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:43 am

New pics being used, James Blood with all different numbers after, Instagram, Daniel Blood, all different numbers after wards as well, on Facebook and Instagram and now listing under Donald Blood on Instagram.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Paul Mark - paulmark983@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:52 am

craigsdating.com/profile/5435168
hillary1234
Male , 54 , seeking Female
England

Soy un hombre honesto en busca de una mujer madura listo para construir Y cuidar de una familia, vi tu bella foto y pude No suelta tu cara, por lo general no hablo aquí, porque no conozco este sitio. Espero oír de ti pronto
Podemos hablar en mi buzón de correo paulmark983@gmail.com

I am an honest man looking for a mature woman ready to build And take care of a family, I saw your beautiful photo and I could not loose your face, I usually do not speak here, because I do not know this site. I hope to hear from you soon
We can talk in my mailbox paulmark983@gmail.com

Onetuffcookie
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Onetuffcookie » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:05 pm

This guy is on Words With Friends as Adamsjames766. He claims to be a mechanical engineer on an oil rig offshore NY. Dead wife, widower for 2 years. Son is in a boarding school. He is five. The pictures on this thread of him and his "son" and the one with the deer are what he is using on Words With Friends.

He gave me this bs story about how his 200k machine broke down and how he needs to fix it. Asked me to find it in my heart to help him. Wanted me to take a loan out for him and promised to repay it as soon as the job was done.

Be careful. He is a charmer.

Still trying to get a hold of me. He is now blocked.

cparis1616
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Brian Kaiser - sergeantkaiserarmy@usa.com, 203.819.7350

Postby cparis1616 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:27 pm

"Sergeant Brian Kaiser" found me on match.com and after a couple emails on match.com we switched to texting. He claimed that he was an Army Drill Sergeant with the National Guard at a base in my area. He claimed that he had a 6 year old son named Gunnar and the mother was not in the picture because she was a drug addict. We emailed and texted back and forth. He told me everything I wanted to hear. His grammar was broken, but I didn't think much of it. He sent multiple pictures and even an video himself and a friend singing along to a song. I was at first skeptical but he was so persistent and then started saying things that I really want to hear that I let my guard down. Things were going great with texting and calling. We had a date scheduled this weekend to meet up. Then yesterday he tells me that an important meeting is occurring on his base, but that he is at the hospital with his son because of the flu and high fever. So he asks me to purchase him an iTunes card so that he could listen in on the meeting. I thought this seemed odd, but got him one for a small amount (thankfully). Then this morning he emails me that he is being deployed this evening and that he is not going to be able to meet me. I ask him to call me, he says that he can't. I pull up the email again and look at the address its sergeantkaiserarmy@usa.com That is not a military email address. I text him and ask him to email me from work, he says that he can't because the Army wouldn't allow him. I then do a reverse search online on some of the pictures that he sent me and of course, the pictures are all over the place that they are part of a scam. So I was scammed.

Details:

Match.com - brian76 from Groton, CT
phone number - 203.819.7350

ImageImageImage

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:08 am

cparis1616

We are very sorry for the scam. Please educate yourself about crimes online so you'll never fall a victim again. Please post info where and to whom you sent I tune card. Please BLOCK mafia and IGNORE.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

anni.roc
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

davidgoodbentley@hotmail.com

Postby anni.roc » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:48 pm

Ich habe ihn als David Bentley unter Lovoo kennen gelernt. Er hat mir viele Fragen gestellt, die ich nicht sofort beantwortet habe. Er fing sehr schnell an, über eine gemeinsame Zukunft mit seinem 6jährigen Sohn zu sprechen. Er selbst wurde am 14.August 1968 geboren. Er ist Sohn englischer Eltern, welche gestorben sind, als er 12 Jahre alt war. Er wurde in Deutschland geboren und ging zur Militärschule nach Großbritannien. Er dient zur Zeit im Irak und wenn er in den Ruhestand geht, möchte er in Deutschland leben.
Ich habe auch alles geglaubt und habe ihm 300€ für ein Handy und Kleidung geschickt. Imer wieder hat er mich nach Geld gefragt und das tut er bis heute. Im Moment ist er bei Lovoo unter David Ben zu finden. Es ist nicht der Mann auf dem Foto, mit dem ich geschrieben habe. Es deutet viel darauf hin, dass er aus Afrika ist, speziell aus Nigeria. Immer wenn ich eine Zahlung leisten sollte, bekam ich einen afrikanischen Namen als Empfänger.

I met him as David Bentley under Lovoo. He asked me many questions that I did not answer immediately. He quickly started talking about a future together with his 6 year old son. He himself was born on August 14, 1968. He is the son of English parents who died when he was 12 years old. He was born in Germany and went to the military school in Great Britain. He currently serves in Iraq and when he retires he wants to live in Germany.
I also believed everything and sent him 300 € for a cell phone and clothes. Imer again he asked me for money and he still does today. At the moment he is on Lovoo under David Ben. It is not the man in the photo with whom I wrote. There are many indications that he is from Africa, especially from Nigeria. Whenever I make a payment, I got an African name as the recipient.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:08 am

anni.roc

Please kindly post email address, phone numbers, who requested money ( name and address). You are dealing with Nigerian mafia, please BLOCK them and IGNORE. Do not talk with them anymore.

alexandrasimoes
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby alexandrasimoes » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:03 pm

Fred Adeiza Sebastine

I couldn't find his e-mail. But the nigerian on Facebook #gallan T. And has a terrible English to an US lieutenant.

nancy.phillips-newman
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby nancy.phillips-newman » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:42 am

Someone is again using this guy Photos at INSTAGRAM
USERNAME: Benson1332017
https://www.instagram.com/benson1332017/

He PM saying his names is James Taso and that he is from North Carolina, USA.
Then started to flirt and then let me know he is a soldier working for the US Army and currently in Kabu, Afghanistan for a ''peace keeping mission''.

Like always his English is not proper, loads of mistakes.

If you can Report his account, please do!

:D

Maj3stic
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Maj3stic » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:02 pm

This guy is using the name Curtis Bauer on Facebook. He targeted an elderly widow and tried to get money from her.
:evil:

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:35 pm

Yes, these photos have been used by many many overseas scammers :( hope you could help her see that nothing they say or even the fact of their existence is true.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “Military scams”