It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:01 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Masama; <dostopokis@yahoo.com/karisupalon@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalia; <natkapromokashka@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:51 pm

...... from my DMF-Spamfolder tonight.

Hello. I got info from dating agency.
Me 30 years. It`s my Pic. What do you think? I you cute? You can call me Natalia.
I think you are nice person. I know that now many people met partners in int. So I decide also to use such way.
I liked you and I decided to get discover with you. Nobody know, maybe this is our chance. Like other people online.
I want to write that I want only for long term relation. Im not interesting just chat, games or virtual romance.
I do not like to spent in vain my time for this. I am from Rus. I think this is not a problem in 21 century.
We can meet in future. If this is problem just ignore my letter. All that I want is to find man with whom I can be happy for the rest of my life.
Сan you write more information about you, please. If you have Pic I will be glad to see it.
Or you can send it later. I will be wait for your answer. Have a good mood!
Natalia.

Received: from zfsiws (unknown [188.162.43.151])
Reply-To: vrednyatina <natkapromokashka@gmail.com>

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
Scartel Network of PJSC Megafon
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG_DSC8653.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Natalia; <natkapromokashka@gmail.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalia; <natalianatashok@yandex.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:33 pm

Hello xxxxxx! Where you? What with you happens? Why you do not answer my letter? I very strongly worry for you!!!!! I hope that soon you will have an opportunity to write to me! And you will disseminate my fears! I with impatience shall wait from you for the letter!

Received: from [10.111.28.206] (unknown [68.168.208.140])

Interserver, Inc
OrgId: INTER-83
Address: 110 Meadowlands Pkwy
Address: 1st Floor
City: Secaucus
StateProv: NJ
PostalCode: 07094

1.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:44 pm

xxxxxx I talked to mum. It was glad, that I have got acquainted and have told, that I would be cautious. It speaks, that I precisely would know all about you before, that that to solve. I have told, that you good the man, and it has calmed down. It asked, than you are engaged also other questions. And it as has told to transfer you “hi”. And I to transfer it to you. xxxxx as you think. We have casually got acquainted or not? I think, that in this world there is no accident and our acquaintance too is not casual. We to search for the love, that with whom it will be good. And I think, that we to understand soon to approach we to one another or not. How you think? I am right? We as two boats at ocean also communicate with you through a portable radio set. And they can meet, and can, no. I think, that it so. And I hope, that at us the general rate, and we shall meet. But all over again we need to learn one about other better. I would like it the nobility. I hope, that you to tell to me it in the following letter. I send you a photos. It is pleasant to you? xxxxxx I already miss...... Without your letter

Your girlfriend Natalia

Interserver, Inc

1.jpg

2.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:55 pm

xxxxxx I am glad to receive your letter. I very much regret, that could not answer at once. I apologise because of my work, night watch. I think of us much and I do not know as to tell to you. I shall begin all over again. You like me. I like your sincerity. And I would like to communicate with you more. I would like to learn you better. You like me. I think, what even very much. Bryan it was never interesting to me with men as with you. And I at all do not represent myself without your letters.

xxxxxx you very much like me. And I would like to tell to you about why

it was impossible to me with men. Many want from me only sex who that considers me for a toy. But all that I to want. It is love, tenderness, sincere, caress, passion and love. And I shall belong to it to the man which will give me it. And I shall love it,xxxxxx I, as well as all the girl dreamed in the childhood of prince. But now other time. And I for a long time to understand, that princes are not present. xxxxxx I wish to be loving and to love. It so is simple. But why that men are not ready to it. How you think? What do you want from the girl? What to be with it for ever? I want, what, when together are happy, what never any lie. Only sincerity and love. I hope that you to understand me. And to not frighten this letter. xxxxxx as you think? I wait for your letter.

Yours sincere Natalia

Interserver, Inc

1.jpg

2.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:17 pm

xxxxxx I am glad to receive your letter. I am very glad, that we with you it is pleasant to one another. How your mood? Than you to be engaged today? I am glad to learn more about you. I very much like your sincerity and I to appreciate it in people. You very much like me and I seem to me that to test to you the big trust. I know that I can trust you the same dances as girlfriends. And we can have secrets. The truth? My weight makes 56 kgs and my height approximately 167 centimeters. I do not drink alcohol and never I smoke. I like sports especially easy athletics, I 2 times per one week go in sports a hall and we with the girlfriends play Vollebol.
xxxxxxx I today talked to the grandmother. It came in a drugstore what to buy medicines for pressure. And to come to me for work. There Is mum has told to it about you. And it has decided to talk to me about it, it speaks, that is glad, that I communicate with you. And it wish our of good luck in our acquaintance and hopes that when that can will get acquainted with you. xxxxxx you would like to try grandma a dish? It perfectly prepares. I spoke you, that it it to learn me. The grandmother has told, that would like, what you to estimate its dishes. You to try to pickle mushrooms? Or pies from berries? xxxxxx I today to buy foam for a bath. You heard about it? Speak, that it well weakens. I wish to try. Never tried. And you? Tell to me about itself. What at you was today? What you to do? What new in your life? You are glad, what I have appeared in it? I wait for your answer tomorrow. xxxxxx I wished to ask you.

Your gentle and tender Natalia

Interserver, Inc

1.jpg

2.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:59 pm

xxxxxx I am glad to receive your letter. I today have woken up with good mood. The fine dream me. As I was on coast. And you were with me. You know, what we did? We simply to lay and talk. Then you to take a cream for sunburn and have made to me fine massage. Then I have made it to you, xxxxx and what you see in the dreams? You would like, what I to make to you massage? I think, it would be pleasant to you, as I to do it. I studied in college and us trained massage. Medical massage.
xxxxxx I think of you much. About our attitudes. After I have got acquainted with you, I have noticed, that the life has changed, and not only I to notice it. I already to speak you about it. You remember? I feel, that in my life there was, that that good, that does me happy. You notice such at yourself? Or not? xxxxxx I very much wish to tell to you that nobody told. Even to the girlfriend and mum. You know, about what I wish to tell? You guess? I do not know, that to me occurs, me well, well when I receive your letters, it is pleasant to me, when you to answer my questions. I love, when you to ask me. I so would like to appear now about you. Easier to see, look in your eyes, to feel your heat. And you? You want it? xxxxxx tell to me. xxxxx I do not know that this such. But I guess, that with me. But I wish to hear your opinion all over again. Today I when went to the Internet of cafe that the man and the woman which saw went and to hold one another, for hands. I would like as to walk with you, for example in park. And you? How your day? What do you do? Tell to me. Today I send you a photos. I hope, it is pleasant to you? Or not? I wait for your answer,

Your gentle Natalia

Interserver, Inc

1.jpg

2.jpg

...... Pic 2

«Парк Победы», Москва

http:/ /somethings.narod.ru/journeys/009/072.html

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:59 pm

xxxxxx I am happy, to see your letter. I very much waited for it. I today thought that such love at night, and I seem, I start to understand that this such. xxxxxx you know that such love? I think, that it when you think constantly about the person, wish to be with it. You would like to belong to it, to feel it. To see pleasure in its eyes. To nestle and does not depart, xxxxxx as you think, I am right? I do not know, why, but I start to understand it now after dialogue with you. It is pleasant to me, that you to not forget about me. And I think of you every day, Bryan that you think?
You would like to come from work, what I to meet you. We could have supper, do massage to one another, laugh, have fun? How you think? You would like it? What would you like? Today there came the grandmother. It was houses when I have come from work. And then I have gone to the Internet of cafe. They asked to transfer you “hi”. They have told, that would like will get acquainted with you very much. xxxxxx you do not represent that I saw today at night when have fallen asleep. I to float on water and did not see coast, and I did not have forces, but I to float. And I have seen ahead of myself a boat. And I had forces, and I have started to float to this boat. There there was a man. I think, you? I do not know precisely because my alarm clock to wake me from a dream. You see dreams, where we with you together? What do we do? I send you a photo. I hope, that the today's photo very much is pleasant to you. Or not? Tell to me.

Your gentle and thinking of you Natalia

Received: from [192.168.1.6] (unknown [77.40.3.199])

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
VolgaTelecom Mari El branch
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

1.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:03 pm

xxxxx I am glad to receive your letter. I am glad to learn more that you to think. It is pleasant to me, that you to hide nothing from me and all sincere to me tell. I feel, how my heart aspires to you.
xxxxxx I spoke you, that my girlfriend, mum, the grandmother know about you.
And they are glad for us. They for me the most close people. And now I to you to test such feelings, you for me as native. You understand me, we communicate also to me it very much it is pleasant. xxxxxx yesterday to me the girlfriend and when we together drank tea they have started to discuss our acquaintance has come on a visit. How have noticed that I will change, how have been surprised that I to solve gets acquainted with you. Also have then understood, why I became more better to look. xxxxxx I so wanted, that you would be with me and to help me to answer all of them questions. But I have consulted. They to transfer you greetings, and have told, what you to not offend me. I have told, that you never to make so. I so would like to descend today with you at cinema. You to go with me? What would we do after film? Than would be engaged evening? xxxxxx if you could present that we for a long time are familiar. As you represent that for usual day together? Tell to me. It is very important for me. I send you a photos, that you would be easier to present me.

I miss and I wait, your gentle Natalia

Received: from [192.168.1.2] (unknown [77.40.61.115])

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

1.jpg

2.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:00 pm

xxxxx I am happy, to receive your letter. I knew, that you to write to me today. I have woken up in good mood and today saw a fine dream in which we with you not only have got acquainted, but also to walk in park and even to have supper in restaurant. And you have told, that you to write to me soon, and I have woken up. I did not understand, why you have told, will write, when we together? xxxxxx I am glad that you to tell to me as you represent our day together. I would like, that it would become a reality.
I miss you. I think of you, xxxxxx I at all do not know, that to me occurs.
But I am happy. I never was so is happy as after will get acquainted with you. xxxxxx what you would want that I cooking for you? Tell to me. I shall try to make it. If I know about this dish I mean can make it. If is not present, we shall make it together. Well? I yesterday thought of how you to surprise? What surprise to you to make, that you all over again would be surprised. And it is then shocked, and it is then happy? And I can while to think up nothing. What you very much would like? Tell to me about the main dream. I send you a photos, I hope, what it is pleasant to you, and you to keep it? I already miss, and I do not wish to leave from the Internet of cafe, it would be good, if you can answer at once. But likely it is impossible? I wait you xxxxxx!

Yours and only your missing Natalia

Received: from [192.168.1.2] (unknown [77.40.61.115])

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

1.jpg

2.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:05 pm

...... she must have a Script coz in every Mail the same "Mistake"

xxxxxx I am glad to receive your letter. I have very much become bored already. I hoped what today to receive your message and I to receive it.
I wish to learn from you as we shall spend our first evening and night together. You will tell to me? As you imagine the very first night. Me it is very interesting. I at all do not know as it can be, but will be perfectly assured that it. xxxxxx I think that all over again we shall be in embraces of one another, we shall enjoy our embraces and kisses. We can take pleasure in our passion and tenderness. Then we to make to me together an easy supper, or we descend, where that to attempt. And then we shall be at home. Also there will be a good music. I shall dress very beautiful dress. I am assured, that it is pleasant to you. I to dress it only once. To the girlfriend per day a birth. It was pleasant to all, xxxxxx as you think, it is pleasant to you, if I shall be in an easy dress, blue color. Which densely fits me. And it not long, hardly below a knee and big to cut out on a breast. You will embrace me, we shall dance, and to move aside bedrooms. xxxxxx at you in city to sell a petal a rose? We to cover with them a bed, to light candles, we to pass in a bedroom and we will have a fine and long night of love. How you think? xxxxxx you would like that for it so? And how you imagine it? Tell to me. I ask you. I send you a photos, it is pleasant to you? I hope what yes, you would like to be about me on it? I send you the most gentle and sweet kisses, and I hope, that they to xxxxxx you, your heart and to give you new forces. xxxxxx I very much wish to kiss you on the present. I am assured, that you are fine to kiss. I wait for your answer, and your desire about our the first evening and night.

Your loving and gentle Natalia

Received: from [192.168.1.5] (unknown [77.40.33.121])

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

1.jpg

2.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:13 pm

xxxxxx I am glad to receive your letter. I very much waited for your letter.
I now know, how I can surprise you. I thought of that much as how to make.
And I think, that we it is good to know one about other already enough and it is necessary for us will meet. You agree with me? xxxxxx I shall go tomorrow and to learn when I can arrive to you. I think, that already tomorrow I can inform you date when I can arrive to you. I thought in the evening much and I cannot live what any more to not feel your kisses, your embraces, the most gentle and sweet in this world. I wish to feel you, I wish to enjoy our passion, I wish to wake up in your embraces, I want, that our happiness was with us for ever. I love you xxxxxx! I wish to be with you! I want, that all our dreams would become a reality for ever. I want, that we with you would be happy. And it becomes a reality. We shall be the happiest together. I to search for you all life and tomorrow I can tell to you when we shall meet. I am assured, what it is good news to you? The truth? xxxxxx you will meet me? I know what yes. I do not know when, but I shall learn how all to make and when I I can be with you, and already tomorrow, represent, tomorrow we shall know as how to do. I do not know how to describe that I to feel now. I am happy! I shall be with you xxxxxx! And to not describe words ours with you of feeling. I to give you the heart, and I know, that with you to my heart it will be good. Remember I spoke you that we to float towards to one another. And here already soon we will meet. And then at us the new and fine life will begin.

You agree with me xxxxxx?

Received: from [192.168.1.5] (unknown [77.40.33.121])

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

1.jpg

2.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:59 pm

Hi my dear xxxxxx! I glad your message. I hope that you have Good day? I had intense day and I've greater Weariness in my body now. Today I reached office of travel company and discussed with them My travel. They will prepare for me necessary Documents for travel and ticket on plane. Some information for development of a route is required to my manager about plane. Inform me dear address of the most nearest airport to you which I should arrive. This information is required Tomorrow that we could establish cost of travel. Today I have paid to them only for preparation of visa and some necessary Papers. It was in sometimes more than I planned because of Difficulties in reception visa. Dear your help for payment another will be probably required Parts of cost for travel if cost of tickets the plane will be Very big. I certainly have some sum still and as I be to take some money from my mum. But its possible will not suffice For payment of tickets and insurance. I will be known after development Route of travel. I shall inform you xxxxxx, if your help required to me. I hope that it will not be a problem for you. I have informed you the information on promotion our meeting and now I send to have a rest. I very tired today. My favourite I hope that I can soon embrace you!

I wait your messages, dear! My kisses and embraces for you.

Your loving Natalia

P.S. Do not forget to inform address and airport.

Received: from [192.168.1.5] (unknown [77.40.71.36])

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

1.jpg

2.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:27 pm

Hello my lovely man and my fine xxxxxx! I am glad to receive your letter. I am glad that you have not left me one and I very much love you and I could not live if you have not answered me. I every day dream of you and I wish to be with you. It is very difficult, very much hard to live and know that I can not to be with the favourite person. Today I have reached agencies of travel and have given the information concerning the Lexington, KY airport. My agent has informed me that the trip will cost to 1150 dollars. In this sum to enter registration of the passport, the visa, a trip to Embassy, sending of documents into Moscow and residing in Moscow before interview and after. I has paid 750 dollars and now I need to 400dollars more that I could arrive to you. My agent has told to me that this money will it is necessary to pay to me within several days. These are very big money but I think that you will help me with this problem and I at last that can to arrive to you that we were together. I LOVE YOU xxxxxx! I wish to be with you, your love is necessary for me only. I am ready to give a life what we with you were happy, that our love never would die, that it would be with us, that we could feel our passion, tenderness and caress. I WISH TO BE ONLY WITH YOU!!! You my life, my love my happiness. In this world there is nothing more perfectly than our love. And I shall make all, all that in my forces that we would meet. But love which in ours hearts which warms and gives us fine dreams will help us. We shall be happy. At us in the country to have the saying. If very to want it is possible to depart to the sky. I do not want in the sky. I want to you. xxxxxx only you, only you the man of my dream and I shall give a life for our love. For our happiness. xxxxxx I will be assured of that that our life is fine. All that would be necessary for us that it happens, it to be together. And I hope that we can make it. If we shall make all together if the God will help us that we we shall meet. LET'S MEET AND SHALL BE HAPPY!!! I LOVE YOU xxxxxx!!! I LOVE MORE THAN THE LIFE!!!

Yours and only your loving and gentle Natalia

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

1.jpg: 10/09/11; 05:57pm; HTC HTC HD2 T8585

... I was wondering why she's hiding her hands in this Video and why she's so fast with her left Hand by the Kiss ..... after viewing the Video 20x and with the Stop to the right Time, we see on the left Hand a huge Engagement ring and she's the one from the Pics

With_love.mpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalia Shaposhnikova; <natalianatashok@yandex.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:30 pm

Hello my lovely xxxxxx! How you today the darling? What was your night? Whether you recollected me? xxxxxx I think only of you and about that as it will be good us together. I very much would want that our life will be is fine. What you would want that I made when we shall be together? I think of you much. I want say to you about that as I present our usual day when we shall be together. xxxxxxx, I think that it will begin from that as we shall wake up with you in one bed. I shall lay the head on your breast and you will embrace me the hand. I shall open eyes and I shall see you. I shall tender kiss you and you too will wake up and will answer my kisses, gentle and passionate. Then I shall stand from a bed, I shall be naked and I shall dress your shirt and I shall go to prepare on kitchen easy breakfast for us. When I shall prepare for it you come for me behind and your embraces will warm me, you will kiss me all over again in an ear, then in a neck and your hands will caress my body, my breasts and my hips. But here the teapot will begin to boil and we shall have breakfast with you. Then we shall take a shower together. xxxxxx, we shall be make love in a bath and only then we shall leave therefrom, we will have good mood and all day will be fine. Then when you will come from work I shall meet you the gentle kiss. We with you shall make all together, in the evenings we shall sit on sofa near TV and to look good film, then together we shall go to a bedroom and we shall be make love yet weariness. If at whom that from us will be bad mood. That we shall try to change it. If you will long that I would shall make all that you smiled and melancholy have disappeared from your eyes. I would shall make all that you always were happy and I hope that you too. I love you and my life belongs to you. xxxxxx, how you imagine our usual day together? Or weekend? Or a holiday? Ideas on you give me a lot of pleasure, but also they give me some fears. I with some fear represent for myself the moment when at the airport we for the first time shall see each other. I hope, that during this our moment, you the first will show the initiative. I feel huge confusion from such events, when I in an unfamiliar place and around set of strangers. Today I asked the manager to whom by you can transfer money for payment. xxxxxx, my agent has informed me, that for moving money it is better to you to use system “Money Gram” or “Ria Transfer” These systems have offices practically in all cities. In my town there is such offices. The agent has told, that it is very reliable and fast systems for moving money. Favourite, I reached today in office Money Gram or Ria Transfer and have received there the detailed information. For moving you will need to specify my full name and the address. For reliability you will receive from them confidential number. And I will need to be shown the passport and to name this confidential number, to receive funds. As do not forget to inform me the your full name and home address that I could receive your money. The office will take small percent for payment of moving of money. Moving will demand all some hours. Dear, here my information, it Natalia Shaposhnikova Russia, Saratov Street Kutjakova 7-75 410012 Tomorrow I shall reach in agency of travel to learn concerning the visa. The agent has told to learn concerning the visa. The agent has told, that probably I will need to reach to Moscow in embassy, for personal conversation. Though they can often extract the visa with out it. Tomorrow I shall inform you news on it. My kisses and embraces for you, my favourite xxxxxxx. I with impatience wait for your letter.

Yours and only your loving Natalia

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

1.jpg

2.jpg

...... under the correct address Область Саратовская, Саратов Г. , им Кутякова И.С. ул. 7 we can find:

Компании по адресу: Саратов, Кутякова, 7
всего найдено 9 организаций

Экспреss букет24, сеть цветочных салонов

Столовая 61, бистро
Саратов, Кутякова, 7

FixPrice, сеть магазинов смешанных товаров
Саратов, Кутякова, 7

Магнит, сеть супермаркетов
Саратов, Кутякова, 7

Vershina, спортивный зал
Саратов, Кутякова, 7

Верхний, рынок
Саратов, Кутякова, 7

Михайловская курочка, сеть магазинов куриного мяса
Саратов, Кутякова, 7

Qiwi, сеть платежных терминалов
Саратов, Кутякова, 7

Малышня, магазин детской одежды
Саратов, Кутякова, 7

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <natalishapka30@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:28 pm

...... we need a Pic! .... from my 24FD-Spamfolder today.

Hi there! I liked your profile! I am 30 years old.
You can call me Anna. I think you are nice person.
I know that now many people met partners in
int. So I decide also to use such way. I liked you and I decided
to get discover with you. Nobody know, maybe this is our chance. Like
other people online. I want to write that I want only for long term
relation. Im not interesting just chat, games or virtual romance. I do
not like to spent in vain my time for this. I am from Russian Federation.
I hope this is not a problem in twenty one century.
We can meet in future. If this is problem just ignore my message.
All that I want is to find person with whom I can be happy for the rest of my life.
Can you write more information about you, please.
If you have Photo I will be glad to see it.
Or you can send it later.
I will be wait for your message.
Take care!
Anna

Received: from Unknown (d51523216.access.telenet.be [81.82.50.22])
Reply-To: Anna <natalishapka30@gmail.com>
X-Mailer: Microsoft Windows Mail 6.0.6001.18000

TELENET
Telenet Operaties N.V.
Technical Internet
Telenet Operaties N.V.
Liersesteenweg 4
B-2800 Mechelen
Belgium

Return to “Russian scammers”