It is currently Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:10 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Micheal Ilario; <ilariomicheal@yahoo.com>

African scammers posing as white men.
Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Micheal Ilario; <ilariomicheal@yahoo.com>

Postby Igulinka » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:01 am

Megamom5

Please post email address and phone numbers if you can. Also BLOCK mafia and IGNORE.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Brains
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Brains » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:07 pm

This guy is currently on POF - didn't post his name or e-mail. I found him on here by a google image search. Here is his profile:
Timetogether773: Good Love
About
Smokes Occasionally with Average body type
City Los angeles, Alabama
Details
52 year old Male, 6' 2" (188cm), Catholic
Ethnicity Caucasian, Sagittarius
Intent Timetogether773 is actively seeking a relationship.
Education Associates Degree
Personality Adventurer
Profession Ask me

I am Seeking a Woman
For Long Term
Needs Test Not Completed
Chemistry Not Completed
Do you drink? Socially
Do you want children? Undecided/Open
Marital Status Widowed
Do you do drugs? No
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Hazel
Do you have a car? Yes
Do you have children? Yes
Longest Relationship Over 3 years
How ambitious are you? Ambitious
Pets Dog
Second Language German

I am a cute caring lovable man who is into anything really at this point in my life, whether it be a serious relationship or just Dating, but know my ultimate goal is to find a mate though.. I want to enjoy this phase of my life in my search and if my future mate happens to show up in front of me, I will not let her go.. My passions are meeting my future soul-mate/partner.. I believe I am a very good man with a very big heart with modern qualities.. I'm pretty laid back, down to earth, a very positive person, enjoy the simple things in life.. I'm told that I am kind, caring, generous, thoughtful, opinionated, handsome, and intelligent and have many lovable qualities..

Unfortunately the start of our messages are gone from POF. Basically he told me he was in the military & coming home in a few weeks - has a house in Montreal but living in the states. He said he was looking to open couple of companies and have people working him. I asked if he would start his business in Canada or the US - his reponse - Well i am doing that in Montreal , I am moving there in couple of months from now , also looking at buying a new house , but will look at the best location for that
I asked about the house in Montreal - his response - Yes i don't own it , But looking to buy one , i have a t master bed room with pool and garden in LA , i am going to be selling it
I asked ..... I'm not up to date on how an American can come live in Canada & start up a business without some kind of sponsorship - I know its difficult for a Canadian to go to the U.S. without some kind of backing. Have you applied for status here? His response - Well i have lived in Canada for 16 years and that's where i found my late wife , so it is not a big deal living like Canadian

brielleandgaret
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby brielleandgaret » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:59 pm

:evil:

Omgosh u guys. I had no clue. Its him & I thought it was too good 2 be true.
Now he goes by Denny Lordson. I lost my husband 20 months ago.. I did text a guy r months & sent money. I had a feeling on this guy. Hollywood good looks, wants to marry me its been 3 days.
I'm in California.. Thank God for this site. I couldn't find him on a background check. Damn, the world has changed. I deleted him &vwont tell him a thing.
A big clue is their grammar. Its not normal.. Make sure ur location is off with photosvu send..

Katgood61
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Katgood61 » Fri May 03, 2019 2:14 am

HE' S still at it as of March 2019.
In Sryia beginning his end of 24 yrs career in the navy wanting to settle down in Florida. :liar:

RoxDev
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby RoxDev » Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:52 pm

Still at it as of Sept 2019 going by Kelvin Wilson. He is on POF.

truelove45: ask
About Non-Smoker with Average body type City Santa barbara, California Details 50 year old Male, 5' 8" (173cm), Christian - other Ethnicity Caucasian, Sagittarius Intent truelove45 is actively seeking a relationship. Education Bachelors Degree Personality Animal Lover Profession ask me dating
I am Seeking a Woman For Long Term
Needs Test Not Completed Chemistry Not Completed
Do you drink? Socially Do you want children? Does not want children
Marital Status Divorced Do you do drugs? No
Hair Color Black Eye Color Hazel
Do you have a car? Yes Do you have children? No
Longest Relationship Over 7 years How ambitious are you? Somewhat Ambitious
Pets Cat & Dog Second Language French

About Me
I am a loving man, the one that you can share your inner thoughts and feelings with. A man, you can wake up with, have breakfast with, be loving and caring with. I am a man who is here for you and with you. I am a man who will support you and who will love you for who you are

Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
I would like to meet a woman with whom I can go on my trip called life together, who I can talk to about everything: politics, religion, art, cinema and even sex. I appreciate a strong character and ability to be tender and kind with his man at the same time.

So lame been talking to whomever is using this poor dudes profile. I'm not sure how to add pics although I only have a couple that are different. Same story pretty much. Army 25 years. Widower. Coming home in a couple of months blah blah f$#King blah. So pissed at myself for falling for this crap. I knew there was no such thing as a unicorn, only EVER Jackasses in birthday hats :evil:

RoxDev
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby RoxDev » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:39 pm

Does the guy in the pictures know his mug is being used over and over again?

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:48 pm

Likely yes; whoever the man in the photos is, he has no obvious social media profile (any more), preferring being left in peace. 9 out of 10 non-prominent real picture owners seem to feel that way. I would, probably, too...
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

RoxDev
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby RoxDev » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:36 pm

I'm sure I would too. I'm just on the other side of the fence and it blows. Still hurt and pissed, wishing I had the closure I want but I don't think I'm going to get it. Is what it is, but I won't get fooled again. :heartbroken:
Jen

Newlife2020
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Newlife2020 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:25 pm

winfieldcharlie01@gmail.com

He is now on millionaire match. All it took was one email from him and I knew right away. I reversed image to his first picture and found you guys. Soon as he mentioned his daughter died, he was an engineer, who is stationed overseas, but moving to America soon. I knew. lol.

Semi1851
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Semi1851 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:43 pm

I am currently being scammed by this person. We communicate through Hangouts and we connected on PoF. He is VERY good!!!! Has even used my Christian faith as a tool to convince me our love is real:[. Please please do not believe a word this guy says. He is truly a horrible person man.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:33 am

Welcome to RS and thanks for update :) can you please post his Hangout email id or id ? :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:36 am

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Onesadmom
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Onesadmom » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:16 pm

WoW!! This guy is still at it!! He is on POF he is saying his name is Hayes. My mom told me about him and sent me this today..His name is Hayes and he lives in Sacramento and he's 53 years old He's been in the army 26 yr. Commander Sargent major 6'1 in syria and he lives in Sacramento and he's 53 years old. I told her he was a scammer! I even made a profile on POF to try and find him..it wasn't until she gave me this info today that I found out all that is posted on this site and one other site..this one has way more info! Thanks you guys!!Here is the pic my Mom sent me..

Return to “White Males”