It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:28 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Robin Boockfor - robinboockfor001@gmail.com and info@afghanlineship.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Sky_208
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sky_208 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:05 am

Here is a same case here. Using the same pictures of this little girl.
My friend, she get to know a guy online few months ago in WAYN, he name is called Paul Lee. He told her that he is a US Army stationed in Afghanistan and lives in California for 36 years. He is 56 years old and he dont look like. He looks like Asia guy. He told her that he is going for a war in Kabul and wanted to send his parcel to her and asking her to collect on his behalf. She did not hesitate and wanted to help him out. He planned very well and I fall into its. She did send a huge sum over to him. Her life change.

He told her his parent die in plane crash and wife die in car crash four years ago. And he made a vow to his wife that he will start looking for his love now. Out of pity and sympathy she helped him and now she is getting all the suffering, injuries and bad debt behind. She feel they are working in group. He told her that he got a son. Pictures was a daughter and this girl photo was stolen.

The Shipping Company email address: info@afghanlineship.com
His Friend in Turkey's email address : robinboockfor001@gmail.com

Email from his mail Robin:
Oh my dear friend Paul, it's so nice to hear from you again and also happy that you've been able to resolved this with your darling wife.. I am so sorry for not replying you on time, when i got to see your mail, I was with a guest and i decided to reply you while he's gone. You know i just can't leave you behind like this to suffer penury and pain with your wife, I was limited at first because i have got so much to do with income this period of time and that's why i disapprove with your request the first time. Indeed please understand me and know i also want the very best for you and your family at large.

Well, I will do as you've requested for me., I will send the complete fee to the company, ensure you drop me the Company payment information, so i can get my part remitted. I wait to receive that from your dear wife, so i can complete my own part of the fee by online banking transfer to the company for easy access.

Here is the payment details upon which she can make her own part of the fee:

Account Number: 0816960
IBAN: TR020004600133001000186960
Swift Code: AKBKTRIS
Account Name: EHIOSU OSAGIE
Address: AK Bank T.A.S 0133 MECIDIYEKOY/ISTANBUL TURKEY.

Please once the payment is done, please send me a copy of the payment receipt so i can confirm it and then complete my own part of the fee.. I wait and hope to hear good news from you that the parcel had been delivered home to your wife, my regards to your family and please be careful and focus on your mission because i wish to see you on your arrival back to the United States.

Yours Sincerely,

Best Friends ever

She transferred total about 20,000 USD in total to them. She transfer second time to them.She was suffering so much these period and landed herself in hospital due to the stress and pressure she got from them. She got herself into accident. The second time, he get his friend Robin. He mention that he is from the Turkey Embassy. Her credit was also being used twice in United States. They are too cruel to hurt such a person.

Who is the real man on the picture? How many victims had fallen into their hand? Facebook had a website called US. Army Supreme Headquarter, Kabul, Afghanistan. Is this facebook pages website real as below but the location seems to be in Afghanistan and Philippines. The link as follow:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/US-Army- ... 8853948443
https://www.facebook.com/pg/Turner-Lee- ... e_internal

This person had many different Dating website and 5 Instagram account. Account as follow:
lee_alex231
xiaolishinji
leepeter472
chrisedwin7788
leepeter372

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Robin Boockfor - robinboockfor001@gmail.com and info@afghanlineship.com

Postby Igulinka » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:07 pm

All pictures in this report are stolen from another (white) soldier and his daughter which also are reported as abused in scams. For originals refer to the topic: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=113623

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:13 pm

Sky_208

Welcome to RS and thank you for the post. We are very sorry to hear your friend got scammed. She should file a complaint with FBI: https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx as well as report the scam to all institutions she used to send a money. She needs to close her bank account, put alert on her credit cards accounts. She needs to change logins and passwords, BLOCK and IGNORE scammers.

The FB page you refer to (facebook.com/pages/US-Army-Supreme-Headquarter-Kabul-Afghanistan/127838853948443) is NOT official. Victims sick for help anyway and that's why you can find scams reported there.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Светлана.Скоробогатова
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Светлана.Скоробогатова » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:01 pm

Hello! Photographs of this person are still used by scammers. I will send you my story, but I have a very big request: [edited]
I met on Badoo. I thought that he lives in Korea ... But he said that he has a house in Korea, from a dead mother, and he lives in the US. Was named on the dating site Hun, a military doctor from Texas. He asked me to leave the dating site, tk. he is very serious. He asked me to learn English, and he himself promised to learn Russian ... A daughter of 13 years old, his wife is a bad type of woman, that's why he divorced her 3 years ago .. my parents died ... I was with him in a Hangouts video call) But I did not see my face clearly) Once, because it was the day before sending to Syria, and he rang in a hurry, the second time straight from the airplane-in uniform, helmet, glasses .. Very charming, funny, man .. I really believed and was very attached to him. Affectionate letters, caring for my children in every letter, dreams and plans, how we will live one big and united family ... Then he said that he can not stay there anymore, does not want to die now that he has me and the children. he must ask for a substitute for another doctor. Of course, I supported him. He said that his replacement was approved and I should write a letter to the UN to be released on vacation. He sent me the UN address and the text of the letter. I agreed and wrote there. He also warned that this would entail a small fee. I said good. The next day I received an email from the UN. It was reported that my husband will be given a replacement, and his things will be sent to me with diplomatic mail and I must transfer almost 2000 dollars within 48 hours. Honestly, I began to think frantically where to get this money ... If only to save my own person ... I did not understand the meaning of all this .. although it was unclear why his things should be sent to me ... a strange way .. but this was not the main thing. . I could not leave him in trouble ... Further I realized that these are scammers, but I will not write, as I understood it. I told these people that they deceived me and used a photograph of another person. But they continued to try to get money even after this)
On Badoo, he introduced himself as Hun. There are several photos of a man of Asian appearance. There is a photo from the operating room, because he is a doctor (of course, photos are not his)
on Gmail he's Harry Hunter (later he said the full name of Hyung-shok Edmond Harrison)
harryhunter007@gmail.com
I also have his application ID KakaoTalk - H.Libab
Here is a letter he asked me to write to the UN
UNdelivery9090@diplomats.com.
LETTER OF OPERATION
Dear Sir / Madam,
Doctor HARRISON asked me. He asked me to write to you about the rest / invitation to Russia. And he arrived in the same place.
I would be grateful if my application is sincerely accepted and approved.
Here is the answer from the UN. morrison godfrey
undelivery9090@diplomats.com
Compliment of the day to you, with reference to the e-mail we received from Dr HARRISON, and yours for the release of his parcel, CERTIFICATE: GFU / 81/55 CERTIFICATE REF: NX / HDY / 867/902/0018 / JDMGI / 77LU / EG DEPOSIT CODE: GXTL837RA00AM SERIAL: 2497-8 / EI PIN: 542 / Q-1959, to Dr HARRISON he has his office to deliver to you his parcel.
>
> NB: Due to the diplomatic content of your parcel, it will be illegal to deliver it to you without the parcel being insured as it will violate the United Nations. This means of payment must be made before.
>
> This is because of some bad experience we had in the past. We can not afford to re-issue your payment for delivery if anything goes wrong, so in this case payment for the registration fees is mandatory and it cost (1,850 dollars) and these should be paid to the United Nations Delivery department Accounts office.
>
> Most Importantly, The said Parcel is the United States for easy and safe delivery, before it can be dispatched to your destination. was paid, the said military doctor who will replace your husband has been informed
>
> You have to Effect Payment of 1,850 dollars via Western Union Money Transfer Office close to your location to the UN account officer in Turkey, with the details of our Account Officer stated below.
>
> ... Name ... ENGINALI
... ..Surname ... DOGU
... ..Address .... ISTANBUL TURKEY
> Kindly send your option within 48hrs of receipt of the email, As soon as the payment of registration is made, your parcel or safe.

the most ridiculous, a week ago on Badoo to me once again wrote three people (!) with a photo of this person.
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Thanks for the report, but please do not look for the innocent man in pics. ;) Mostly, it would only prolong the scam....

Светлана.Скоробогатова
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Светлана.Скоробогатова » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:30 pm

In the beginning, I said that I have a request.
Here is the request: if you have a contact of this person (whose photo is used by scammers), please tell him to write me on my e-mail: removed coz its against the Rules
Because I really liked his face.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:09 am

fotostrana
Lee
from Denver, CO

Image Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Albert Lee - nikah.su

Postby Myra » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:20 am

Albert Lee
53 year
Marriage status: Widower
Region: Miami Beach, FL, United States
Nationality: United States, Florida Miami

I'm looking for: Woman
Age from 38 up to 57 years
Belief: Just a Muslim
Religious practice: On the way to Islam
Parental status: Difficult to answer
Have you ever committed Hajj or Umrah?: Not yet
Is polygamy acceptable for you?: One wife would be enough
Study Islam on Shakird (new!)

My physique: Athletic
My hair`s color: Dark
Beard: No

minerva

Bookmark and Share

leehuan - leescott11131973@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:30 pm

leescott11131973@gmail.com

GL
leehuan
48, Man, Single
Carolina Beach, United States (818 km)
0% match
Looks for:
Single Woman
27 - 56 years
Within 204 kms
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

My self-introduction

i'm just my self
What I am doing with my life

做一个伟大的人
Things I like about myself

我说(chinsese,english and french)
My favourite outdoor activities are

我喜欢和外面的孩子一起玩
My favourite indoor activities are

读书,让我的家人幸福
I might look for you if

if you are on QQ or facebook

CHAT

hey
2018. 09. 24. 23:42:53

how you doing?
2018. 09. 24. 23:43:10

you add me on hangout and let's more
2018. 10. 11. 14:09:31

leescott11131973@gmail.com
2018. 10. 11. 14:10:27

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: leehuan - leescott11131973@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:31 am

galactic.love/en/users/peter557
peter557
57, Man, Single
California City, United States
Looks for: Woman 48 - 62 years
Within 100 kms Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: leehuan - leescott11131973@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:38 am

loveplanet.com/
Lee
ImageImage

flirtic.com/1409820
lee david
11. February 1967 (51), London, United Kingdom
My name is lee david, I'm male and 51 Year old. My Sign of Zodiac is aquarius. I live in London, United Kingdom. On Flirtic.com I've been registered for 31.07.2017 years.

topface.com/
Lee
49, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
ImageImageImage

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lee Johnson, leej98529@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:59 pm

interpals
Johnson2322654 Johnson2322, 54 y.o.
Reston, United States [Current City & Hometown]
Hi, my name is Johnson and i am chinese in America,i am here to meet and learn chinese,hope to meet person we can talk soon

How long have you been here on this page?
I am not constant here we can talk on hangout
leej98529@gmail.com
Add me on hangout or send me mail

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Lee Johnson, leej98529@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:16 pm

Clone:

twitter.com/chenlee16610790/media
Chen Lee
@ChenLee16610790
I am a military personal
Californian
Joined November 2017

ImageImage

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:19 pm

twitter.com/leehuiliang?lang=en
LEE HUILIANG
@LeeHuiliang
Joined July 2018
Am I sure that true love still exist on this planet earth I mean a motherly love

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:27 pm

insee.me/u/9396568307
kim lee Фото &амп; відео на Instagram
@kimlee2407

linkedin.com/in/huiliang-lee-9578bb173
Huiliang Lee
Military Officer at U.S. Department of State