It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:57 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Dr. Steve G. Jones

African scammers posing as white men.
Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Dr. Steve G. Jones

Postby Igulinka » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:59 am

love you
@lovememore
Birthday 1954-03-05
Country United States
City florida states :shock:

am a man who care about others

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Hilton Espien, hiltonespien@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:02 pm

zorpia.com/user#!espienhilton0610
espien, 40
Manchester UK

skype.......
Hilton Espien
Syria
hiltonespien2233
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

youngyoung
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

aartbenito@gmail.com (using pic of dr. steve g.jones )

Postby youngyoung » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:14 am

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 9:35 PM
Subject: Here is the proforma invoice.
To: Benito Aart <aartbenito@gmail.com>

Douglas Complex
Oil field

On Monday, September 11, 2017 6:20 AM, Jone hawk <hawkjones30@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Mr. Hawk

RE: Purchase Order for Kelly Bar Rotary Drilling Equipment 

I would like to place an order for Kelly Bar Rotary Drilling Equipment product from your trade company. 
The terms and conditions will be the same as per my previous orders; that is, Bank Transfer. Please note the special condition with this batch of order; that is, the product on the order list must be delivered within a week from the date of payment.

We are in an instant rush to finalize the contract-end production, and we need these product within a week to meet our production target. If you miss our specified delivery target, there will be a penalty incurred on your pricing, as per our business collaboration contract which is effective until the end of October, 2017.

Thank you for your kind understanding and prompt service. Please feel free to contact me for further clarifications on this purchase order.

Yours Sincerely,

Aart Benito
Albervian Oilfield and Drilling Service
1916 Sidewinder Dr 
Park City,UT 84060
+1 (518) 520-2990

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My discussion with the company so far

Benito Aart <aartbenito@gmail.com>

Dear Mr. Hawk

I am writing to inform your office about a possible delay we are having in making payment and wish to seek your advice on this. My Fiancee tried to make the payment of 25,750 usd for the valves and the delivery charges and was automatically stopped by her bank. She complained it is the South Korea banking Policy and it does not allow her to send up to or more than 50,000 Usd with proper documentation in her name. This is a problem for me now and I need your advice on how we can get this over with and proceed with the delivery?  I will wait on your reply.

Yours Sincerely,
Benito

1916 Sidewinder Dr 
Park City,UT 84060
+1 (518) 520-2990

Jone hawk <hawkjones30@gmail.com>
1:21 PM (16 hours ago)

to Benito

Dear Benito,

I got your message and will get back to you on a possible solution to that. I hope she can still handle domestic transfer? Most times foreign transfer comes with a lot of restrictions from the bank but she can still transfer locally. Check if she can still transfer locally.

Kind Regards,

Hawk Jones
Manager
H&J Trading Company
+852 5803 9227

Dear Mr. Hawk

Thank you for your phone conversation with me in the morning and I am happy to inform you that my Fiancee has resolved the issue of sending with her bank and she can make the payment of 25, 750 usd first thing as she wakes up.  Hawk as you know, I have a need to meet up with my deadline and can't and afford any kind of delay whatsoever. Looking at the situation I am in now, having exhuslted my capital in financing this project, I and my fiancee wants to know if there is any other thing I am neglecting or I miss to add to the payment? South Korea will be going on holidays from Sep.30 to Oct.9th. What this means is that if anyhing should arise which will require payment, we will not be able to do it and this will affect tremendously on my work and the delay is unacceptable at this point. Kindly help me review with materials and see if we neglected something.

I will be waiting to read from you or for your call..

1916 Sidewinder Dr 
Park City,UT 84060
+1 (518) 520-2990

Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2017 at 1:21 PM
To: "MD Benito" <menarinisconsultancy@engineer.com>
Subject: Re: RE:RE:RE:RE:Purchase Order for Kelly Bar Rotary Drilling Equipment

Dear Benito,

Having Considered your request, I spoke with the expatriate engineer assigned for the delivery and I asked him the same question you asked, He said that he can not make an assertion without arriving at the rig and evaluate the situation himself but judging from the report I sent, it seems everything is under control and have been put into consideration, but in case of unforeseen or unexpected expenses that can arise or in case of any other damage or replacement before your deadline and in view of the holidays in Korea you talked about, I will advise that your fiancee make additional deposits of 20,000 usd or more . This is a safety measure and if not used, the money will be refunded to her account after the Holidays on Oct 10th.  What do you think?  We have also put into consideration the fact that you need more time to round up your job, we have decided to issue you one of our Agents South Korean Account so that transfers can be swift and instant to enable you to meet up with your deadline.

Here are the New Banking details to use so that we can all save more time.  You are hereby advised to pay 25,750 + security deposit of 20,000 usd or more of which it will be refunded to your Fiancee if not used on 10th of October. So we expect to receive 45,750 0r more in any of the accounts she wishes to pay to

Bank Name: KB Bank
Account Number: 02640104228085
Account Name:  Sagno Fassaou

We have also rectified the problem with our Credit Union account we issued to you initially and here are the correct details of the account for international payment in case she wants to pay to the USA, she should use it as stated. Though we advise she do a local transfer to the KB Bank, this will save time and easy also for our Agent to reimburse her for any unused funds after the holidays. I hope this is clear to you Benito? I will call you in about 45 mins to see how it goes with you.

Here is Our USA account to Use for the payment if not sent on the Korean Banking details for faster correspondence.

Account Name:        Masaudu Moro. 
Beneficiary Add:       3210 Birchwood court north Brunswick new jersey 08902. 
Bank Name:              United TeleTech Financial. 
Bank Address:           205 hance ave Tinton falls new jersey 07724 
Account No:               95310007603466
Routing:                     221276011

Kind Regards,

Hawk Jones
Manager
H&J Trading Company
+852 5803 9227

On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 4:29 AM, MD Benito <menarinisconsultancy@engineer.com> wrote:
Dear Mr. Hawk

Thank you for your phone conversation with me in the morning and I am happy to inform you that my Fiancee has resolved the issue of sending with her bank and she can make the payment of 25, 750 usd first thing as she wakes up.  Hawk as you know, I have a need to meet up with my deadline and can't and afford any kind of delay whatsoever. Looking at the situation I am in now, having exhausted my capital in financing this project, I and my fiancee wants to know if there is any other thing I am neglecting or I miss to add to the payment? South Korea will be going on a holidays from Sep.30 to Oct.9th. What this means is that if anything should arise which will require payment, we will not be able to do it and this will affect tremendously on my work and the delay is unacceptable at this point. Kindly help me review with materials and see if we neglected something.

1916 Sidewinder Dr 
Park City,UT 84060
+1 (518) 520-2990

To: MD Benito <menarinisconsultancy@engineer.com>

MD Benito <menarinisconsultancy@engineer.com>
5:33 AM (0 minutes ago)

to me, me

Dear Mr. Hawk

I appreciate getting your prompt response and I am satisfied with your suggestion, but I do not know the financial capability of my Fiancee right now and I do not know if she can be able to make the security deposit of additional 20,000 usd or more, I will discuss with her and what whenever she can do is what we will hold onto and round up the work at hand. I will get back to you later in a phone call after discussing with my Fiancee. 

Warm regards

1916 Sidewinder Dr 
Park City,UT 84060
+1 (518) 520-2990

Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2017 at 5:18 AM
Cc: "Benito Aart" <aartbenito@gmail.com>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
his final email ( pretend to me its trasfer fee for payback money and his payment from U.N)

Your are advised to send all the required details needed from you to proceed
Barrister Fred Ezemano <barrister.fredezemano@gmail.com>
17.10.21 22:20 Attention:XXXXXX Benito ,

I wish to notify you that my chamber has acknowledged the Request of
your letter which came to me via email. How are you doing this
faithful day? I hope that all is fine and okay with you. I am very
delighted to introduce myself to you at this Moment,

I am Barrister.Fred Ezemano

Acknowledgment has been given to your mail as the legal Representative
Attorney to the United Nation regarding your request of your husband's
approved fund and which your husband has submitted your name as his
wife,that all approved funds must be paid to you as it is stated in
our file.. Here are the requirements needed from you to enable the U.N
office grant the payment within 48 hrs.

Presently,the approved funds are readied to be paid to you as soon as
we get the requirements from you.
Read this email carefully and follow the procedures as stated clearly
in the emails

Details we need from you are;

1.A copy of any Valid ID
2.Your Residential address
3.Your direct telephone number
4.19,500 Pounds

This is the fee to approved the payment as soon as this requirements
are received we would forward you the approved paying bank details so
you can write them with your bank account details and the sum of
750,000 can be paid to your account

Upon your response to this mail,we would furnish you on how to
transfer the fee so that your file can be worked on.
I wait for your response to enable us attend to your file quickly

Thanks
Barrister.Fred Ezemano

youngyoung
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby youngyoung » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:21 am

THIS GUYS GETTING SMARTER.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Larry Brown <aartbenito@gmail.com>
보낸날짜 :
17.08.07 00:12
Hello x
Its nice to have you here and I am glad to meet you xxx
I hope we talk more and get to know each other

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Larry Brown <aartbenito@gmail.com>
보낸날짜 :
17.08.07 19:12 주소추가수신차단
Good day xxx how was your day?
I hope you had a nice day? Its nice to have you here and I'm glad to have found you xxx
I want to know more about you and if possible everything about you xxx

I am a good and caring man who want to settle down again
I want to have a family and I hope you are ready for a relationship and will lead into marriage and family
I will also like to see a pictures of you and your baby
I hope you hear form you soon
==============================================================================================
--Booking details:
Dublin - Seoul
Fri 13 Oct 2017
Origin:
Dublin (Dublin)
Destination:
Paris (Charles De Gaulle Airport)
Departure date:
Fri 13 Oct 2017
Arrival date:
Fri 13 Oct 2017
Departure time:
06:05
Arrival time:
09:00
Flight number:
AF1017
Operated by:
Air France
Travel class:
Economy
Aircraft type:
Avro RJ85 Avroliner
Terminal:
Transfer time:
4h10m
Flight status:
Confirmed

Origin:
Paris (Charles De Gaulle Airport)
Destination:
Seoul (Incheon International Airport)
Departure date:
Fri 13 Oct 2017
Arrival date:
Sat 14 Oct 2017
Departure time:
13:10
Arrival time:
07:00
Flight number:
AF264
Operated by:
Air France
Travel class:
Economy
Aircraft type:
Boeing 777-300
Terminal:
2E

Flight status:
Confirmed

Total travel time:
16h55m

Passengers:
Name:
Ticket number:
Frequent flyer number:
MR AART BENITO
Not specified
Seats:
Dublin - Paris
Fri 13 Oct 2017

Name:
Seat number:
MR AART BENITO

Paris - Seoul
Fri 13 Oct 2017

Name:
Seat number:
MR AART BENITO

Meals on board:
Dublin - Seoul
Fri 13 Oct 2017

Name:
Meal:
MR AART BENITO
Snack, sandwich and/or meal
Not applicable
MR AART BENITO
Choice in standard meals
Confirmed

Your booking:
Booking code: RE7Q8A E-mail: aartbenito@gamil.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My discussion with the company so far
새창으로 읽기
이메일주소 펼치기
보낸사람
Benito Aart <aartbenito@gmail.com>
보낸날짜 :
17.09.27 06:51 주소추가수신차단
Dear Mr. Hawk

I am writing to inform your office about a possible delay we are having in making payment and wish to seek your advice on this. My Fiancee tried to make the payment of 25,750 usd for the valves and the delivery charges and was automatically stopped by her bank. She complained it is the South Korea banking Policy and it does not allow her to send up to or more than 50,000 Usd with proper documentation in her name. This is a problem for me now and I need your advice on how we can get this over with and proceed with the delivery? I will wait on your reply.

Yours Sincerely,
Benito

1916 Sidewinder Dr
Park City,UT 84060
+1 (518) 520-2990

1:21 PM (16 hours ago)

to Benito

Dear Benito,

I got your message and will get back to you on a possible solution to that. I hope she can still handle domestic transfer? Most times foreign transfer comes with a lot of restrictions from the bank but she can still transfer locally. Check if she can still transfer locally.

Kind Regards,

Hawk Jones
Manager
H&J Trading Company
+852 5803 9227

MD Benito

4:29 AM (1 hour ago)

to me

Dear Mr. Hawk

Thank you for your phone conversation with me in the morning and I am happy to inform you that my Fiancee has resolved the issue of sending with her bank and she can make the payment of 25, 750 usd first thing as she wakes up. Hawk as you know, I have a need to meet up with my deadline and can't and afford any kind of delay whatsoever. Looking at the situation I am in now, having exhuslted my capital in financing this project, I and my fiancee wants to know if there is any other thing I am neglecting or I miss to add to the payment? South Korea will be going on holidays from Sep.30 to Oct.9th. What this means is that if anyhing should arise which will require payment, we will not be able to do it and this will affect tremendously on my work and the delay is unacceptable at this point. Kindly help me review with materials and see if we neglected something.

1916 Sidewinder Dr
Park City,UT 84060
+1 (518) 520-2990

Subject: Re: RE:RE:RE:RE:Purchase Order for Kelly Bar Rotary Drilling Equipment

5:18 AM (14 minutes ago)

to MD

Dear Benito,

Having Considered your request, I spoke with the expatriate engineer assigned for the delivery and I asked him the same question you asked, He said that he can not make an assertion without arriving at the rig and evaluate the situation himself but judging from the report I sent, it seems everything is under control and have been put into consideration, but in case of unforeseen or unexpected expenses that can arise or in case of any other damage or replacement before your deadline and in view of the holidays in Korea you talked about, I will advise that your fiancee make additional deposits of 20,000 usd or more . This is a safety measure and if not used, the money will be refunded to her account after the Holidays on Oct 10th. What do you think? We have also put into consideration the fact that you need more time to round up your job, we have decided to issue you one of our Agents South Korean Account so that transfers can be swift and instant to enable you to meet up with your deadline.

Here are the New Banking details to use so that we can all save more time. You are hereby advised to pay 25,750 + security deposit of 20,000 usd or more of which it will be refunded to your Fiancee if not used on 10th of October. So we expect to receive 45,750 0r more in any of the accounts she wishes to pay to

Bank Name: KB Bank
Account Number: 02640104228085
Account Name: Sagno Fassaou

We have also rectified the problem with our Credit Union account we issued to you initially and here are the correct details of the account for international payment in case she wants to pay to the USA, she should use it as stated. Though we advise she do a local transfer to the KB Bank, this will save time and easy also for our Agent to reimburse her for any unused funds after the holidays. I hope this is clear to you Benito? I will call you in about 45 mins to see how it goes with you.

Here is Our USA account to Use for the payment if not sent on the Korean Banking details for faster correspondence.

Account Name: Masaudu Moro.
Beneficiary Add: 3210 Birchwood court north Brunswick new jersey 08902.
Bank Name: United TeleTech Financial.
Bank Address: 205 hance ave Tinton falls new jersey 07724
Account No: 95310007603466
Routing: 221276011

Kind Regards,

Hawk Jones
Manager
H&J Trading Company
+852 5803 9227

On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 4:29 AM, MD Benito <menarinisconsultancy@engineer.com> wrote:
Dear Mr. Hawk

Thank you for your phone conversation with me in the morning and I am happy to inform you that my Fiancee has resolved the issue of sending with her bank and she can make the payment of 25, 750 usd first thing as she wakes up. Hawk as you know, I have a need to meet up with my deadline and can't and afford any kind of delay whatsoever. Looking at the situation I am in now, having exhausted my capital in financing this project, I and my fiancee wants to know if there is any other thing I am neglecting or I miss to add to the payment? South Korea will be going on a holidays from Sep.30 to Oct.9th. What this means is that if anything should arise which will require payment, we will not be able to do it and this will affect tremendously on my work and the delay is unacceptable at this point. Kindly help me review with materials and see if we neglected something.

1916 Sidewinder Dr
Park City,UT 84060
+1 (518) 520-2990

To: MD Benito <menarinisconsultancy@engineer.com>

MD Benito <menarinisconsultancy@engineer.com>
5:33 AM (0 minutes ago)

to me, me

Dear Mr. Hawk

I appreciate getting your prompt response and I am satisfied with your suggestion, but I do not know the financial capability of my Fiancee right now and I do not know if she can be able to make the security deposit of additional 20,000 usd or more, I will discuss with her and what whenever she can do is what we will hold onto and round up the work at hand. I will get back to you later in a phone call after discussing with my Fiancee.

Warm regards

1916 Sidewinder Dr
Park City,UT 84060
+1 (518) 520-2990

Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2017 at 5:18 AM
Cc: "Benito Aart" <aartbenito@gmail.com>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your are advised to send all the required details needed from you to proceed
Barrister Fred Ezemano <barrister.fredezemano@gmail.com>
보낸날짜 :
17.10.21 22:20 주소추가수신차단
Attention: xxxxxx Benito ,

I wish to notify you that my chamber has acknowledged the Request of
your letter which came to me via email. How are you doing this
faithful day? I hope that all is fine and okay with you. I am very
delighted to introduce myself to you at this Moment,

I am Barrister.Fred Ezemano

Acknowledgment has been given to your mail as the legal Representative
Attorney to the United Nation regarding your request of your husband's
approved fund and which your husband has submitted your name as his
wife,that all approved funds must be paid to you as it is stated in
our file.. Here are the requirements needed from you to enable the U.N
office grant the payment within 48 hrs.

Presently,the approved funds are readied to be paid to you as soon as
we get the requirements from you.
Read this email carefully and follow the procedures as stated clearly
in the emails

Details we need from you are;

1.A copy of any Valid ID
2.Your Residential address
3.Your direct telephone number
4.19,500 Pounds

This is the fee to approved the payment as soon as this requirements
are received we would forward you the approved paying bank details so
you can write them with your bank account details and the sum of
750,000 can be paid to your account

Upon your response to this mail,we would furnish you on how to
transfer the fee so that your file can be worked on.
I wait for your response to enable us attend to your file quickly

Thanks
Barrister.Fred Ezemano

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:42 pm

youngyoung

Thank you for reporting. We are hoppy you didn't fall for the scam. They clearly worked they butts to look believable to you. Glad you posted the emails. Someone else will find them and will be saved. Please BLOCK and IGNORE scammers without confrontation. Never deal with money online.

All emails used in the scam:

aartbenito@gmail.com

hawkjones30@gmail.com

menarinisconsultancy@engineer.com

barrister.fredezemano@gmail.com

+1 (518) 520-2990 -->> VoIP (Albany, NY)

+852 5803 9227
(+852-5-8039227) -->> Hong Kong mobile phone number

aartbenito@gmail.com -->> S:

SKYPE ID: live:aartbenito
Name: Aart Benito

Hangouts:
Name: Benito Aart
Email: aartbenito@gmail.com

plus.google.com/u/0/115160461049372479752
Benito Aart

barrister.fredezemano@gmail.com -->> H and G+

plus.google.com/u/0/109216544852833881100
Barrister Fred Ezemano

Albervian Oilfield and Drilling Service -->> company doesn't exist :twisted:
1916 Sidewinder Dr
Park City,UT 84060

H&J Trading Company -->> title stolen from American food distributor not related to scam

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Donald Kelvin, kelvinly1298@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:24 pm

live:kelvinly1298
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Rollins Kelvin - rollinskelvin081@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:11 pm

rennhenne
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Ashton Micah, ashtonmicahh1122@gmail.com

Postby rennhenne » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:54 pm

Hallo...

ich bin auch auf dieses Schwein reingefallen...allerdings unter dem Namen "Ashton Micah" er hat mich bei "Instagram" angeschrieben... instagram.com/ashtonmicah12/ zu finden!!!

Er hat bei mir folgende E-Mail Adresse angegeben... ashtonmicahh1122@gmail.com ...folgendes hat er mir geschrieben... :

Hallo, ich dachte, ich würde meinen Hintergrund mit Ihnen teilen, ich bin aus Houston, Texas US Mein Vater verschiedenen Jobs gearbeitet hat, aber er endete in unabhängiger Auftragnehmer auf.

Ich habe immer sein wie mein Vater will. So i Maschinenbau zu studierte entschieden und besitzen mein Geschäft zu sein [Unabhängige Auftragnehmer] arbeiten in der Ölindustrie, Meine Mutter wurde als medizinisches für die Regierung schikaniert arbeiten, sie Rechnungen Ansprüche und medizinische Stoffe, verbrachte ich die meiste Zeit mit meiner Mutter . Ich habe noch nie auf meinem Partner betrogen vor, weil ich glaube, dass Gott einen Mann für eine Frau gemacht und so soll ich so sein. Ich suche nach dem Besonderen mit meinem guten und schlechten zu teilen. Ich liebe meine Mutter sie so schützend ist und hält mich immer zu sich selbst, Und dann traf ich meine Mutter Tochter haben wir engagiert, aber alles nach der Schwangerschaft / Fehlgeburt unseres Sohnes verändert. Ich war so unglücklich darüber, weil ich ein Junge brauchte und sie war auch darüber unglücklich, aber wegen ihres Lebensstils sie sich allein mir nicht begehen konnte, fühlte sie sich sie eine schlechte Mutter sein würde, ein Kind unter Alkohol Einfluss Baring, damit sie beschlossen, mit Michelle zu verlassen mich 😔 Das ist der traurigste und unvergesslicher Moment meines Lebens .... 🤔

Alle Bemühungen , sie zu überzeugen gescheiterten zu bleiben und dass riss mich wirklich auseinander, sie am 7. Januar 2016 in einem tödlichen Autounfall mit ihrem Freund gestorben war, hatten sie Probleme zu trinken und sie konnte nicht aufhören, ich und meine Tochter (Michelle) so verwirrt war und war traurig , denn Gott weiß , wie lange , aber wir konnten nicht drehen die Hände der Zeit zurück und Michelle behandelt es gut , weil sie für sie nie immer da war. Ich habe nicht wütend leicht und wenn ich das tue, habe ich versucht , mich zu kontrollieren , indem die Szene zu verlassen und dann nach Hause gehen , darüber zu sprechen , nachdem wir alle beruhigt werden. Ich hoffe , bald von Ihnen, gute Nacht Schatz zu hören 💌

My sweet , Vielen Dank für Ihre Geschichte mit mir zu teilen , ich bin so traurig für ihr früheres Leben, ich bin hier immer für Sie Baby, ich muss zugeben , dass Sie sind wirklich wunderbar und schöne Frau, Ich mag dich und ich auch glaube , dass unser Treffen nicht durch Zufall oder Unfall war , aber es war dazu bestimmt , von Gott , so dass zusammen würden wir in der Lage sein , der Plan Gottes für uns zu entdecken., kam ich in Kontakt mit Ihnen , weil ich für einen Seelenverwandten suchen , mein Leben zu verbringen mit nach meinem Vertrag wird abgeschlossen und ein neues Leben beginnt mit Ihnen. Allerdings habe ich Ihre Freundschaft suchen, Verständnis, compa nion, vielleicht zärtlich Liebe eine erfolgreiche Beziehung für das Verständnis und Engagement zu schaffen ... Ich bin eine romantische Person, liebevoll und schön Vater .. Wohlgemerkt , dass der Abstand nicht ein Hindernis für die wahre Liebe sein und Beziehung, also lassen Sie uns diese Chance Zählung machen , weil ich die wahre Liebe glauben immer noch existieren , und ich verspreche Ihre ROMEO sein WENN SIE MEINE JULIA KÜSSE BE 😘 Machen Sie einen schönen Tag voller Segen.

Mit freundlicher Ashton.

...ich habe 2 Wochen lang mit ihm hin hin der geschrieben...über Mail und Skype..." live:micahbayley11 "
Da ich anfangs Skeptisch war hat er sich über Skype per Cam gezeigt damit ich ihn real sehen konnte...
das hat meine anfängliche Skepsis genommen...allerdings hat er mir erzählt das dies eine Ausnahme sei, weil er im Golf von Mexiko auf einer Bohrinsel arbeite und Videocam dort nicht erlaubt sei. :thinking:
Er hat eine 16 Jährige Tochter, die in Houston ins Internat geht...Ihre E-Mail Adresse hat er mir auch gegeben... " Michellemicah11@gmail.com " ihr habe ich auch geschrieben...worauf er sicher selber geantwortet hat...

Guten Tag ..., hat mein Vater gesagt, so viel über Sie und ich bin glücklich, ich werde Sie anrufen Mutter, weil du wieder mein Vater glücklich gemacht, so dass Sie es verdient und verdienen es, wenn Sie nichts dagegen haben tho. Wow vielen Dank für die Komplimente , die ich fühlen Sie haben ein schönes und wunderbares Herz in dir zu meinem Dad .. Hier ist wenig über mich, ich bin Spaß mit zu reden , und Sie werden jeden Augenblick nicht bereuen verbringen mit mir als ich vernünftig und respektvoll zu älteren .. ich bin glücklich , zu wissen , dass Sie die schöne Dame, die wieder meinen Vater verlieben macht wow‘Sie gut für die Umsetzung ewige Lächeln auf meinem Vater Gesicht getan hast ..., ich liebe Tiere und Reisen, Lesen, neue Freunde, ich will ein Journalist als Beruf sein, Ja , wir haben einen Hund und sein Name ist gut erzogener Hund Maske lol, Ehrlich Sie die erste Dame sind mein Vater mir je vorstellen , dass er so viel hat Gefühle seit meine Mutter gestorben ist . Das machte mich interessanter zu haben , zu wissen , Sie sogar noch mehr. !!! Ihre E - Mail zeigt Ihnen sind eine Godly Frau dort zu kümmern und für mich und Papa ..ich kann mein Vater sagen viele schöne Worte / Dinge über Sie in einem kurzen vorstellen , während hmm diese ungewöhnliche Er ist damit sagen , dass ich ein Wunder ich habe für eine schöne schön und wunderbar Schritt Ursache immer gebetet , da ich meine Mutter des Leben verlor für mich war unfair und einsam, ich brauche eine komplette Familie noch einmal so denke ich , Gott meine Gebete für die führenden Sie zu meinem Vater geantwortet hat, ich ist auch glücklich , dass ich eine Schwester habe ich mit reden kann Mädchen stopfen. hoffen , dass Sie verstehen , was ich meine? ..Dad spricht über Dir jedes Mal , wenn wir kommunizieren , das ist , als ich merkte , dass er über seine Gefühle für dich ernst ist ,, Wow Sie wirklich Glück haben einen bescheidenen und liebenswerten Mann wie mein Vater in Ihrem Leben zu haben , weil er bereit ist , alles zu tun , nur um dich glücklich zu machen und das Leben genießen , mit ihm ich weiß auch , ihn zu einer freien Seele mit freundlichen Herzen zu sein , und er ist einfach und immer seine Versprechen zu erfüllen , so wenden Sie sich bittet ihn nicht weh tun sowieso, ist mein Vater ein guter Mann mit guten Herzen behandelt ihn so gut gefallen .... Mutter ... ich habe noch nie meinen Vater verlieben wie auf diese Weise gesehen. Ich bin sehr sicher , dass mein Vater mit Ihnen unsterblich in sie verliebt ist auch den Rest seines Lebens mit dir und Melisa in Deutschland verbringen mag , das ist , was er mir gesagt , ich bin glücklich darüber, ich würde lieben , Sie und Melisa zu treffen , damit wir gute Erinnerungen zusammen als Familie während der Weihnachtszeit verbringen kann .... Bitte tun nicht weh meinen Vater Gefühle und Emotionen , und ich werde dein bester Freund und Tochter sein. Hoffnung , von Ihnen bald "“ Haben Sie einen gesegneten Tag Mutter zu hören.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen Michelle Micha.
:liar: :liar: :liar:

Mr.Micah macht dieses schon wirklich professionell... :evil: ich habe ihm die ganze Sache bis gestern vollkommen abgenommen...dieses Schwein!!!...und mir fällt es schwer ihn nicht darauf anzusprechen!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
Bis ich dann recherchiert habe und auf diese tolle Seite gestossen bin....ich bin fassungslos das hier 28 Seiten über ihn stehen und er das seit 2010 schon so abzieht!!!
Ich weiß nicht was er von mir wollte...er hat mich NIE nach Geld gefragt oder sonst was...ich wüsste gerne was er bezwecken wollte!!!
Ich würde mich freuen wenn Sich jemand aus Deutschland meldet die ebenfalls auf ihn reingefallen ist!!!

Anbei noch ein paar nette Fotos von meinem MR.RIGHT.... :evil: ;)

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

diamondfrederickm@yandex.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:17 am

dating-europe.com/profile/5332120
frederick1
Male, 54, seeking Female
liverpool, england, United Kingdom

Hi, how are you doing morning face of canada..here is my facebook email that you can add me with this so that talk..diamondfrederickm@yandex.com
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Blinders
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

David Ramson - dramson32@gmail.com

Postby Blinders » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:49 pm

Goes by the name of dramson32 on Instagram. Email dramson32@gmail.com. Name David Ramson.
Met him on Instagram, I checked everything but he is so clever. He used pictures of Steve G Jones. Told me it was him looked very similar. Checked IP address, Had photos sent, chatted via video. Talked daily for months. Even had a picture with my name on it.
Told me he loved me, wanted to marry me. Even got his son to video chat to me. Worked as a engineer, Son 14 , Was visiting in Dec. Couldn't get enough of him. Even told my partner he loved me and wanted to marry me. Nearly wrecked my whole life. Started then asking for money for his son, he account was frozen. Daily begging. I stupidly sent some. Then he wanted to put a large amount of money in my bank. Wanted me to buy him a plane ticket from it to come to the UK.
I thought no identity theft, refused and he put the pressure on I didn't love him enough.
This guy totally had me hooked, I walked away last week after I sent the pictures to the real Steve G Jones. Who told me I was being scammed.
David Told me he was 48, worked on contract originally from London. BEWARE !

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: David Ramson - dramson32@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:14 am

Hangouts;
plus.google.com/u/0/103563458422199787744
david ramson
dramson32@gmail.com

Image Image

^^^^^ DR STEVE G. JONES => viewtopic.php?f=3&t=55248#p189713

Skype;
#1.. ID: david.ramson7 - David Ramson - United States
#2.. ID: ramson322 - David Ramson - United States
no avatars

snookyvegas
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby snookyvegas » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:10 am

I Just got the same guy! Dec 11, 2017 he friended me on Facebook. I figured him out by Dec 18, 2017. I reported him to Facebook and Homeland Security.

He gave me the same story line. I reported him to Facebook and he deleted his profile and messages, but I did managed to caputure pictures of the profile and I still have a url to another one of his pages, or his friend's pages: https://www.facebook.com/abdulrahman.muhddutse
Mods note: this mugu is seen here..... https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... &start=315

He also said he was on a container ship, was rich, and lived in Arizona and California, but he is a terrible speller. He used the phone number (715) 318-3354. I ran a background check on him and the number turned up as owner information not available. He likes to use Viber and Hangout. He said his son was 15 years old and his son's name was Jones.

Now using the name Douglas Bryan.
He tried to add me on fb I messaged the person asking do I know him.
We got talking he said that he was an engineer on a ship & that he was a widow.
He said his wife was killed in a car crash while out shopping & that he has a son in boarding school.
He was doing the normal of I want to get married again when I next come off this ship.

I am by no means dumb that is why I went digging. Oh he also said he is rich lol

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:25 am

Thank you for reporting a mafia posing as a this man. Please BLOCK and IGNORE scammers.

Phone Number (715) 318-3354 is Valid VoIP Northwest Wisconsin

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:23 pm

benjaminalexander500@gmail.com

alexander
52, Man, Single
Manchester, United Kingdom
Looks for: Single Woman
45 - 50 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

this is my hangout use name benjaminalexander500@gmail.com thank you
and you can add me on skype with my Email okay i will looking forward to your reply okay thank you my queen

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:29 pm

benjaminalexander500@gmail.com

hangout

Alexander Benjamin aka live:benjaminalexander500

2017. 12. 25. 13:48:30
Hello xxx how are you hope you are fine and okay today
is like you are very busy that's why you haven't reply me ever since i understand okay
please take your time you can write to me on my Email anytime you have chance and free time okay kisses and hug all for you my queen

and what about 'merry Xmas'?

Return to “White Males”