It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:51 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Sergeant Steve Lopez, ser.lopez00@yahoo.com (part 2)

African scammers posing as military personnel.
cat becker
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Military Romance Scam New - October 2017

Postby cat becker » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:42 pm

I wanted to post some pictures used numerous time and over many years. The details and the emails are different, the same old story.

Jay Javier - stationed Kabul AFG - retiring in couple months.
Emails used: jay.javier@us.army.mil also, jay.javier242@gmail.com also, Pdiplomats@mail.com
Phone: 917-791-6982

I have texts from him admitting he is a 21 year old scammer. I also have a screen shot of his face from a very brief Skype call, he looks nothing like the pictures he posted, chest and shoulder width.

Address to which items were mailed: The diplomat designated to take goods directly to soldier in AFG.
Name: Agyekum Nyarko Daniel
Address line 1: 182-21 150th Avenue
Address line 2: ACC 13992
City: Springfield Gardens,
State: NY
Zip Code: 11413

If anyone can identify the man in the pictures, I would like to personally notify him. Please message me.

Military Romance Scam New - October 2017

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Spikey Man aka James

Postby jaga » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:01 pm

clones;
sydex.net/page217593
Spikey Man
Los Angeles, California
Military at US Army
Skills:
Force Protection, Military, Military Operations, Military Experience, Army
Experience:
US Army Patrol Team$

James Smile4love on Yohhu.
Nick: Smile4love
Sign of the Zodiac: Virgo
I'm looking for: Woman
Orientation: No answer
Body Type: Average
Nationality: English
Yearly Income: $60,000 - $125,000
Religion: Christian / Catholic
Children: No children

Name: James
Date of Birth: 20 september 1962
Last name: Smile4love
Zip code (USA only): 76022
Region: Hawaii
City: Mililani Town
Profession: US Military Work
Place/Company name: Texas
Ethnic origin: White / Caucasian
Religion: Christian / Catholic
Education: Incomplete higher education
Marital Status: Widowed

I'm looking for: Woman At the age of: 48 - 100 years
Purpose of Meeting: Friendship and communication, Love and Romance,
Marriage and family creation, Sport activities, Business Relations

About me:
I am a young heart with open mind, someone who accepts people as they are and what l want then to be, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest. I'm what friend will say honest and most trustworthy, I seek that in a mate, someone who is compassionate, romantic, loving yet understanding who has a calm demeanor and a great personality. I love to travel and would love to meet someone who shares all her love with me till her rest of our life, fun and adventure. I am stress free and fun to be around, I love to laugh and I am also a great cook who enjoys a variety of foods. I am an avid reader and a great conservationist. I also like to have social functions and entertain friends. I am a very private person who enjoys the comforts of home relaxing and listening to good music, I also love Jazz, rock and the Opera. Lots more to my profile but I am sure you will

Connect here:
viewtopic.php?f=91&t=89062&p=443282#p443282

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Flynn Hampden - flynnhampden@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:13 am

Clone:

friendfinderdating.net/profile/5445809
flynpuppi
Male , 39 , seeking Female
ontario, AB

ohh , I am 6ft:0inch ...I am extraordinarily unique but with some average facets. I am a hopeless romantic. and i am 50years , i am so new here
contact me flynnhampden at yahoo dot come

Marinera
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Koper, a123marine@hotmail.com

Postby Marinera » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:39 am

In addition to what has been said above, scammer with the same picture contacted me on chatting site with nickname Koper
with email: a123marine@hotmail.com

a123marine@hotmail.com

hockeygirl
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Clone: Mecheal

Postby hockeygirl » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:29 am

I met this man on a Dating Site call Cherryblossoms.com

I'm Mecheal and I'm looking for a nice woman any age...
Ask me to make a Video!
Edit my Hello Video
Member ID: C03363456
I'm Widowed, 1 Child
Click to ask me if my children live at home.
48 years old | 12/25/1969 | Capricorn
My Home Town / City:
Malvern, Pa
United States [View Map]
My Current Location:
Malvern, Pa
United States [View Map]
IP Address: United States
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 5'7" / 170-172cm
Weight: 190-194 lbs 86-87kg
Nationality: American
Race: White
Religion: Catholic
Education: Masters
Employment: Military
Drink: Moderately
Smoke: Lightly
Active within 4 hours

I am an open,honest,loving and affectionate man. I want to find a life partner to enjoy life with and do things together. At this stage in my life, I want to know the person who will be mine. I am searching for a long-term relationship with, I believe in having a strong chemistry with my partner. I am just a simple man that works hard and is looking for a good woman to love and take care of while trying to make her very happy. I don't require much.

Image Image

Message he sent to me in my Cherryblossoms Inbox

Dear ______,

Hello pretty how are u doing and how is your day going.m new here and how long have you join this site,i will be much happy to know u better if that is good for u will wait for your message im busy now or u can give me your email so we can exchange mails and pics have a nice day.

hockeygirl
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Lopez Hall aka Mecheal - lopezhall212@gmail.com

Postby hockeygirl » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:55 am

From: Lopez Hall <lopezhall212@gmail.com> 209.85.220.65 as permitted sender)
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 12:34:03 +0000
Subject: Hello
To:

My name is lopez hall i was born on the 25th of Dec 1963,which means that i am 54 years old this year and would be heading towards 55 the coming new year. Am a usa army man. I was born in the states but my mother, is by birth, from Rominia, and this made had my undergraduate education for business management at USC, California in the states. I am in Afghanistan now, I love cooking, and reading,also have one son and consider myself ambitious,self confident, humorous, and very interesting to know. I am also very friendly, and try not find any reason to be worried, because my mom always tells me it brings the wrinkles faster than age.I am still single since i lost my wife after she give birth to my son and i shut my heart from relationships, but i have decided to open my heart and learn to love and trust again, and i am here to find a new love, i don't know if could be you ?. I also have always believed in my most favorite quote that "Love clears history and makes everything new". Thus, i am willing to try again and hope to find a lasting, affectionate kind of love.I have always wished to meet a woman that would be very well responsible, honest,caring, lovely, open-minded and romantic, and i don't mind if she has any kids or not, and i promise to take care of her with everything i have in all aspect and also make her happy till the rest of her life . in return give me her love. I like your profile and all that you wrote about yourself, and i am really hoping that i could know more about you. Well, i am taking care of my work here and hope to get things done, so that i can be back home, in about a month' time,and i will like to meet you in person hopefully if we could hit out good, so that we can get to know much more about each other, from a more personal basis.Till then, take care of yourself.my regards to you ,

David.........

Image Image Image

hockeygirl
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Lopez Hall aka Mecheal - lopezhall212@gmail.com

Postby hockeygirl » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:16 am

Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 00:10:35 +0000
To:

Its my very good pleasure to read from you so soon and also know quite so much about you from the little you have said about yourself, and it is nice to know that we are very alike in some values. I am glad to know that you seem to be the easy going type. I see myself as the same.
There is something about the way you talked about yourself that kinds of endears me more to you. I will like to know much more about you, and would like to ask you some questions below, and i hope to get your true honesty in the answers :
What do u like in a man ?
Are u a player or for real?
Are u single or divorced?
Do u have kids ?
What you do for a living?
Tell me more about yourself ?
What u do for a fun and in your free time?
Whats your favorite vacation spot?
Whats your favorite color?
Whats your favorite scent?
How many hours a day do you work?
Do you like the beach?
Whats your best attribute?
Do u drive? what car?
Do like movies?
What color of roses do you like?i ill be happy if we can chat on Hangout will be better
Whats your bad experience in meeting a man on the Internet.
I will look out for your mail soon, and hope to get this answers so i can know much more about you.I would also love for you to send me some of your pictures so that i can see more of you, and also always have them. Hope to read back from you soonest.
Yours,
David.........

hockeygirl
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Lopez Hall - lopezhall212@gmail.com

Postby hockeygirl » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:00 am

Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 18:23:26 +0000
To:

i like your answers.. more about me.
Hello
How are you and how is your work. I hope all is well with you. It's a great pleasure to read back from you. it really made my days with the lovely email you sent to me and i like the way you answered my question. I like the honesty with which you told about yourself and i think i like you. I am glad to know that you are nice and you sound it too, I like the way you talked about yourself, and i think you are very interesting too. I am beginning to look forward to meeting and knowing you, so that i can get to learn more about you. I want to take my time to really get to know you better and see how things work out between you and i. I just hope that things work well.For me, i love arts, everything about arts. I love music as well. i like going to beaches in my Bikini, and sun bathing. I love going to movies, musical concerts and sometime go out for my dinner and i love window shopping. I also love cooking and reading in my leisure times, and most times, i just close my eyes and listen to music, while i reminisce. And yes, i am also for real, because i dont have time for playing games around, as i think its very awful when someone hurt another's feelings. sinces my wife die, i told myself that i would learn never to hurt or be hurt by any body again, and thats why i am hoping to find a woman who appreciates a man true, deep feelings, and would make me feel loved, always.Well, relationship can mean two things: 1, it can mean that we have a connection, which i think exists between two hearts that understand each other, and merges together. 2, relationship could also mean to be romantically and sexually involved and i think that we could discuss and get to learn more about each other when we get to that level. So, i think at this point, given the amount of time we have e-mail one another, we definitely have a friendship forming based on some external and internal similarities that are developing into a relationship that i hope will bring us a little closer with good intentions, and the potential exists for the relationship to evolve into something more significant. I've been in several reports where I was not fully appreciated. At a stage where i thought that my relation was going to end with happily ever after, afte my wife die it really did hurt. I'd like to meet someone who recognizes the little things I do for her and knows how to be appreciative. For instance, if I were to make breakfast in bed or draw a bath for my woman,she could thank me by giving me a hug or a kiss. Or perhaps sending me a card or roses for no particular occasion just to tell me 'thank you.' I'm very appreciative of what people do for me and I reward them in my own little ways. To me, they are the little things that mean a great deal to me.What does it really mean to be affectionate? I love a woman who can display her affections, and does not have to conscious of where or how it is to be shown. I like a woman who can express his feelings for me anytime and anywhere without having to be shy. And a person who knows how to be affectionate and romantic is a big plus. I love romance.This may be an odd one, but I've learned that there are many women out there that are set in their ways. They have one way of doing things and are never open to suggestions or advices. Stubborn women are a major turn off for me, because i appreciate being able to share ideas with my woman, and getting through dire times together. I like a woman who is open to ideas, thoughts, and basically open minded. I think being receptive and this brings about sensitivity as well. A woman who is ignorant, mean, and just plain insensitive is difficult to get along with. I could say that I'm not afraid to display my emotions. I like saying exactly what is in my mind and that includes my feelings, too. I'd like someone who is sensitive and caring. If I'm sad, I'd like for her to be able to comfort me and cheer me up. He doesn't has to do much, but just knowing that she's there solacing me is more than good enough.Have you ever had someone not stand up for you? I was deeply hurt when someone i once dated wouldn't stand up for me, even after she told me she loved me. I would never allow someone to hurt my Girlfriend or my Wife, as i would always stand up for her. One thing i will always do for my woman is to protect her. I would like to meet someone who will be protective of me.i have a nanny who take care of my daughter i have never meet any asian girl before this my first time on my free time i spend it with my daughter take her out and have fun also.and i hope to get married soonest, and take of my woman like she is my world. I do have one kids of my own right now, and i am hoping to someday make a plan for that with my woman. I love being with kids and if i get any im cool if not fine ; at least 1 boy or 1 girl ,i dont know if thats what you like or want ?I like listening to R&B, slows, country, and blues, and sometimes, depending on the occasion, Gospel. I plan on coming back to soon, as soon as i am able to get things done here, and i will also like to meet you tho. Now,i think you've known much about me and i too feel like i have already known much about you So,what do you want us to call it between you and I, are we starting a new relationship or friendship or what do you want us to call it. Well, i cant wait to read from you soonest. Hope you are thinking about me now ? I will look forward to your mail. Take care of yourself and stay blessed.can we chat to kno each othere if u have Hangout we can chat there better
Yours always,David
David

hockeygirl
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Lopez Hall - lopezhall212@gmail.com Skype: live:davidhall23345

Postby hockeygirl » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:51 am

David Hall

hockeygirl
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Lopez Hall - lopezhall212@gmail.com Skype: live:davidhall23345

Postby hockeygirl » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:41 am

Image Image Image

David Hall: Hi pretty this david from cb
David Hall: How are u doing
David Hall: Hi

Next day
David Hall: Hello
David Hall: How are u doing
Me: hi I am fine Oh we met in Cherryblossom site ok
David Hall: Yes
David Hall: It been long i add u but u not on line
David Hall: Im david
David Hall: Why did u hangup
Me: I am at home! On my computer with no sound
Me: I am not on my phone skype
Me: sorry
David Hall: I will like to hear ur voice
Me: Can you send photo of you
David Hall: I will not having them on my pc now so i have to check my inbox
David Hall: I will send u soon
David Hall: How are u doing can i know u more about ur self
Me: Who is that lady on your profile picture ? I don't even remember you getting in contact with you in cherryblossoms.com
David Hall: That is my daughter she is 11 old
David Hall: Really u dont remember ne
David Hall: M
Me: no
Me: can you send me a photo of you so I can remember you?
David Hall: Ok a mint
David Hall: that is who i am you can see me now
Me: Now I remember you Sorry I have been flat out of work been busy!
David Hall: ok
David Hall: can we chat now
David Hall: i will like to know u better
David Hall: and i will like to hear your voice also
Me: I have to go now for a jog I will be back
David Hall: Hmmm
David Hall: can i call u
Me: How about i ring you in whatsapp. I dont used skype Dont have time! If you not interested in talking to me in whatsapp then forget it I dont want talk to you!
David Hall: Man na ghana u day or nigeria
David Hall: Make i give u better siter
David Hall: Site
David Hall: Lol
David Hall: are u there
Me: Dont know what talking about mate lol

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

richmondwoodland@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun May 27, 2018 3:01 pm

Richmond Woodland
Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Chicago
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 4'8 - 4'11 (141-150cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: Native American

Religion: Christian
Education: Professional
Personal Description:

My full name is Richmond woodland 49 years of age and a citizen of the United State of America, presently i live in Kabul, Kandahar, Afghanistan where i was assigned for my duty and will finish my assignment soon and return back home to my country.
^^avatar hangouts

IP: 41.66.202.247 Accra, Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Lili
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Hugh Lopez, lopezhugh441@gmail.com & +447759301895

Postby Lili » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:16 am

"Colonel" Hugo LOPEZ, uses email: lopezhugh441@gmail.com
I know the man who is on these already published pictures (I will, at the end of this letter, also publish pictures of the same person I have on my computer that I received via e-mail) because someone is using me with these wonderful pictures and By correspondence with me (in the name of a man from the picture), this led to a fall in love, that he could easily deceive me and I lost 2,270, - EUR.
The communication with this male deceiver began in May 2018. This man is in my country - SLOVENIA is still registered on the portal ona-on.com (this is the most famous portal in Slovenia that connects men and women for serious relationships, friendship ... .) and is posted on the portal under the username: Hugh (49) Ajdovščina. Mark 49 means that Hugh has 49 years this year, and Ajdovščina is one of the places in Slovenia. Slovenia is a country in Europe - now a member of the EU, otherwise the former republics of the former Yugoslavia.
One of my relatives, who is looking for a man for a wedding, is registered on this portal and I found out this LOPEZ Huga by chance through this cousin. Since a relative only likes very high men, Hugh did not respond to her because of the height he wrote, but because she saw how very attractive she was and how beautiful a presentation she had written on the portal, she suggested that I know him and she so started .... My cousin did this because she knew that I too want to get married again (because I'm very curious for having loved and loved myself), but I'm not looking for a man for a wedding through these cognitive portals , but I'm only looking for them in ordinary life. She wanted to help me because she knew that (although I'm a pretty, well-appointed, educated, communicative and cute woman), I can not find myself again, because I am relatively demanding (I want a man to be very attracted to psychophysically, then intellectually and that spirituality is not foreign to him, and that we have some important common interests in life ....) and I can not live alone because I miss a man of his dreams ...
When I saw Hug's picture (and I read his description on the portal), I practically fell in love with him right away, because it's a visual type of a man, as I have the best and everything worked perfectly. By writing the collective letters, then I actually won so quickly and strongly (because I had always had his picture in front of my eyes ...) that I started to trust him infinitely (because I am a honest, honest and very honest woman who never I do not think anything bad, so I thought it hard to imagine that instead of my future "husband" on the other hand, I was a cheater who only wants to hurt me). He said that he is a colonel of the US Army, since last year and is still in Syria, and that he will retire early in 2 months in order to be able to get married soon and live a peaceful family life (he promised that in 2 months immediately he came to me to see you live again). He wrote to me that his colleague on this web portal, on-on.com, found his wife, so LOPEZ also reported there because he wants to find a good wife who will help him to feel like a man again because in my life, I suffered greatly. He said that his wife died three years ago from breast cancer, that he had a 14-year-old Calvin's son (who lives in New York with a nanny until his father returns home) and sent me a picture of his son Calvin. I was so sorry for this Calvin's child, "who has no living mother since 11 years old, but now she lives in New York alone with a nanny for almost a year" that I was barely waiting to take care of this child (since I am she was experienced, because I was completely alone, after divorcing my ex-husband, I raised my two sons, who are now grown up and independent and responsible people). He told me that there is a ban on video calling for them on the front line in Syria, so we can only type over Hangouts, but we can not watch it watch ... and I'm all that "blind" believe. ...
I wanted to be a good second (substitute) mother to this child and a good wife to LOPEZ Hugu, and when he asked me to make him an essential and vital service (for which I owed my 2,270 euros, which he would soon be after got it back) I immediately agreed, nothing bad, not thinking. This Hugo LOPEZ then linked me to a very "serious" company, through which I would then help Hugu and he constantly asked me to make the matter payable to the end. Before reminding my money, a man called me Elton Kent from London via his phone +44 7759301895, who pretended to be from a London company, who then communicated with me through their "official" mail: infor.gmrparceldelivery@webname.com Money was deposited via a bank transfer from Slovenia to Italy to a mail account that is being driven to someone Meg OKORO. But soon afterwards (when the money went out of my hands) I found out that it was a fraud, a fraud, but it was already late. Through my bank, I then officially canceled the transfer (which was sent from my bank to Italy), but it was late because the fraudsters in Italy have already raised my money so I will never get it back ... (now this already I know) ...
And this man LOPEZ Hugo still "hunts" his new victims on this cognitive portal in Slovenia on-on.com (and continues to be run as "HUGS (48) Ajdovščina). I filed the case with us to the local police, but the police officers somehow (unofficially) already let me know that they can not help me because the matter of this scam is internationally carried out.
Now, I am so funny myself that I could be so naive and careless, I am a mature woman, with many life experiences, with the completed Faculty of Economics (which I have for 16 years of full-time schooling) and I have a lot of serious and responsible person behind me working in my workplaces in various companies ... But my behavior is proof that when we fall in love with mature years, we are even more "crazy" (blind, deaf and stupid) at the time than if we fall in love with puberty.
The way I feel right now (despite the fact that my eyes have finally opened up) is strange, but real. I'm really sorry about that money I lost, but it's unbelievably more regrettable for the "love" I've lost. For years and years, I have not been so in love as I fell in love with this LOPEZ Hug, and for years and years I was not as happy as I was happy at the time when I still believed that LOPEZ Hugo really would become my husband (because I was he promised this all the time ...) and for years and years I was not as unhappy as I am unhappy now (even this moment when I write) when I lost my "love" ..... Everything in the world would give ( and because of this, she would go to another part of the world, if necessary ...) if, then, the real man in these paintings could be embraced and kissed as his husband, and told him, "I love you very much, my dear, and you I will love you and I will be faithful to you for the rest of my life ".

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

skype> kendrick.williams0147

Postby Bix » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:55 am

kendrick.williams0147
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Cdngirl43
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sergeant Steve Lopez, ser.lopez00@yahoo.com (part 2)

Postby Cdngirl43 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:48 am

They or he is at it again.. this time Jake Mccarthy. I googled the beginning of an email he sent and it lead me here. No money lost but darn he was a good looking guy in pics. Like to find that real guy. Lol. Trust your gut girls if he too good to be true... he probaby isnt real!

This is part of the email i recieved..

Shadows of yesterday have faded away...Sun has reappeared,it's a brand new day...Birds singing their song loud and clear announcing to the world a new day is here

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sergeant Steve Lopez, ser.lopez00@yahoo.com (part 2)

Postby minerva » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:34 pm

welcome to RS and thanks for the update :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Return to “Military scams”