It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:40 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Olga Selivanova; <olga.selvaova@yandex.com/revabullehp@gmx.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed May 09, 2018 4:47 pm

It's interesting to get to know you. You looking so beautiful. I'm looking for a good man with serious intentions for serious love relationship, i'm not looking for entertainment. My goal to meet a serious man for a joint purpose in life. My name Olga, I am 33 years. I am not married and have no children. How old are you? Even you're younger than me, you can answer to this letter. You live in USA? I am from Russia, i hope to get to know each other will not be a problem. In my letter i'm sending you my foto, send your photos to me, they can tell me more about you. If our goals are different, you can ignore this letter. But i hope that our goals are the same and you are looking for a soulmate, and we will continue our pleasant communication. With good and serious intentions Ola

IP: 178.34.21.162
Anapa, Russian Federation

Reply-To: Olik Olik < olga.selvaova@yandex.com>
Return-Path: tomwindows2001@yahoo.co.jp
Date: Sat, 05 May 2018

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Olga Selvaova, olga.selvaova@yandex.com

Postby IceFM » Fri May 11, 2018 7:06 pm

Hi!
How did your day start? My day began with a smile.
I was so pleased when I saw your letter. It was unexpected, but nice enough to get your answer.
How does your day go? Today, May 11, it's sunny in the streets of my town today.
It was summer in Russia. Summer is one of my favorite seasons. I like warmth.
The temperature is now 16 degrees. How is your weather?
I will look forward to your letter, I hope you will receive my letter today and will soon respond.
I will be interested in hearing about you and your life.
Tell me everything about yourself and your place where you live. I attached one photo today.
Did you like it? I'll try to answer tomorrow. Have a nice day!

Olga

....... no IP traceable

Dsc1.jpg

Dsc2.jpg

...... RPO is Fashion-Blogger Анна Крылова/Anna Krylova from Moscow/Milan

.instagram.com/anutapet/

https:/ /danielonline.ru/our-world/interview/anna-krylova-i-marusya/

.sncmedia.ru/budget/byuti-bar-barbershop-i-prochie-5-modnykh-ponyatiy-prishedshikh-k-nam-za-poslednyuyu-pyatiletku/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue May 15, 2018 10:18 pm

Good morning xxxxxxx .
How are you doing? How are you? Now I have a great interest in you.
You already know that my name is Olga. I live in Bryansk. It is located in Russia.
At 393 kilometers from Moscow, on the banks of the Desna River.
I believe that my city is quite beautiful and well-groomed.
There are many spacious places, such as the Bryansk forest. And of course parks, museums, temples.
What are the sights in your city ??
I have never been outside my country. And what life abroad I do not know.
I ask you to say more about what kind of people, what kind of mentality in your country.
My friend, as for my English. Then I know him almost perfectly. Since my childhood I have been studying it.
First at school, then at the institute. My opinion is that education in Russia began to increase.
At school and institute, great importance is attached to the English language.
Since the English language has become international.
xxxxxx, I'm religious. I am Orthodox Christian. I attend the church. I do not have any disagreement with another faith.
I believe that every person believes in his faith.
As for my age, you know that I'm 33 years old. Yes, you can say that I'm too young.
But I consider myself already quite a mature woman.
And in general, I reckon that the age of only ticks. And put emphasis on this is not worth it.
In general, I believe that I formed in life. As a person ! As a person!
But for a complete formation, next to me there is no beloved man.
As you know, I do not have my own family. I have no children. I have never been married.
Kevin, I think that from an early age I had a goal. Get an education, find a favorite job.
And I dedicated all this to my 33 years.
I think that's why now I'm a free woman.
Of course, during this time I had men with whom I had fellowship. But unfortunately everything is not the way ....
I came to the conclusion that Russian men do not appreciate women. I would not want to see a Russian man next to me.
xxxxxx, and here you appear in my destiny! I think that definitely some sign with the above!
Since your mail I noticed quite by accident.
Apparently my working computer issued a program crash, and your mail appeared on my computer line.
I hope that our communication will help us to know each other!
I will send you my everyday photos, I hope they like you. Just waiting for your photos. Good?
I will be interested to watch you! I will be happy to tell you about my life.
I can not get you to write to me if you decide to communicate with me. That I'm happy!
My friend, I will wait for your words.
I'll tell you more about myself in the next letter.
Have a nice day!
Your friend from Russia Olga

p.s. I send you photos in the workplace.

....... no IP traceable

Dsc5.jpg

Dsc6.jpg

Dsc7.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed May 16, 2018 11:17 pm

Hello xxxxxxxx!
I want to say that your name sounds beautiful.
When I pronounce your name, I have an unknown interest in you.
Today it's quite warm outside. The temperature is 22 degrees. Summer has come in Russia.
My friend, I think that it will be interesting for you to learn more about my family and about me.
My birthday is on 25.06.1985. My eyes are dark blue. My hair is blond. My height is 170 centimeters. Weight 49 kg.
I have a high education in the field of "Cooking". I studied the cook.
But I did not continue to work by profession. Although my mother says that I can cook delicious.
xxxxxxx, at the moment, my family is my mom!
She works at a baking plant. Her name is Valentina. Mom at the age of 54 years.
I do not have photos of my mother on the work computer, I promise that later I'll give you her photo.
I am also busy with my work, I work in the organization "wizard".
It is a company that organizes holidays and events for children.

My position in this firm is "event organizer". I talk with people that they would like to see their child at the event.
I accept orders from parents and carry them out.
xxxxxxx, I am the only child in the family. I do not have a sister or brother.
As for my father, he died more than 10 years ago. I miss him !
My father was a good man! He loved my mother and me! He was a good family man! Unfortunately, he died from an accident.
xxxxxxx, what else can I share with you ......
I have never tried to smoke cigarettes or another kind of drug.
As for alcohol, I can allow myself a soft drink. Such as champagne or wine.
I do not observe harmful habits.
Already for more than a year I have not been in a relationship. Yes, I had a serious relationship with a man here in Bryansk.
But he betrayed me and humiliated me. He gave preference to another woman and cheated on me!
I do not like treachery! And I did not forgive him.
I met him about a year. Since that time, it's hard for me to trust men ...
But life goes on ! I would like to be next to a reliable and kind person. A man who will respect me.
Respect my strength and my weakness in one whole. Trust is the most important thing for me.
Without any trust, nothing is possible: work, friendship, love, and life itself!
xxxxxxx, I think it's important not to be lonely, alone in thoughts and dreams.
My friend, thank you for listening to me! I'm looking forward to your letter now!
Yours faithfully Olga

....... no IP traceable

Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 22:09:39 +0300

Dff1.jpg

Dff2.jpg

Dff3.jpg

Dsc8.jpg

...... seems this organisation "Wizard" is really from Bryansk ... :thinking: :thinking:

Визард - Брянск
Контакты:
Адрес: 241519, Путевка (Брянский район), Рославльская, 9 (1-й этаж)
Время работы:
Пн-Cб: 10:00 - 20:00

instagram.com/wizard_d.c/

vk.com/club87232481

.... they organize Kids Birthdays but there is nothing from Holiday ..... they prepare kids for school, give english lession etc.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu May 17, 2018 7:08 pm

Good morning xxxxxxx.
Since I rarely home. Practically all my time I give work. And I do not have internet, at home.
xxxxxx, I start my work from 08:00 in the morning. And I can return home by 20:30 at night.
Yes, arranging activities for children requires a lot of effort.
But some days I'm free from work (when there are no orders for the event).
Today is exactly this day. And so in the morning I met with my mother. We walked with her around the park.
Told each other life stories, joked and laughed. My mother lives apart from me. With man ( my stepfather).
I'm glad that there is a man in her life. I see that and she feels comfortable with it.
xxxxxxx, I did not tell my mother that I have contact with you. I thought that early to introduce her to you.
Because we need to get to know each other better. But as I promised, I took a photo of my mother. You can see her.
One of the photos is old. Where my mother holds me in my arms, I'm about 2.5 years old in the photo.
xxxxxxx, besides my favorite work, I have a hobby. In my spare time I'm fond of drawing, reading, running.
Since childhood, I've dreamed of learning to draw. And I attend a special course once a week.
Today there was an interesting topic on the courses. We painted our lips.
And you can see what happened from this. How do you like what I painted?
I believe that drawing calms and brings harmony into my life.
xxxxxxx, I wish you a nice day! I hope that my letter brought a smile on your face.
And you learned more about me today. Leave me more of your photos please.
Now I have to go, it is necessary to prepare some details for the work. I am waiting for your letter.
Please write to me every day. Even if suddenly you did not receive my letter.
Write anyway! And I will answer as much as I can.
Your friend Olga

....... delivered over Yandex/Moscow

Dsc_11.jpg

Dsc_10.jpg

Dsc_09.jpg

my_childhood.jpg[

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri May 18, 2018 2:18 pm

Good day to you my dear xxxxxxxx!
Do you mind if I that I call you dear?
You know, it's because I appreciate our communication with you!
I'm curious to know you! Hear you! I cherish your letters!
xxxxxx, now in Russia Summer. As it is not strange, this year she came to us earlier than usual.
The sun began to shine brighter every day. Summer is one of my favorite times of the year.
I like the way nature blossoms, the air temperature warms up. Today 23 degrees.
Dear xxxxxxx, from the moment I began to enter the conversation with you. I'm always positive!
It's great to have a feeling that there is a man in the world who I'm interested in and not indifferent to.
Dear, I try to check the mail every day, but sometimes I can not do it.
Excuse me when I can not write a letter to you right away.
If I have a free time, I always write to you. I want you to know that I think about you always!
xxxxxxx, after the beginning of our communication my life has changed,
now I much more often have a smile on my face, in me more enthusiasm and energy. I am grateful to you for this!
xxxxxxx, every day I feel something extraordinary inside myself. And I like it!
I find myself thinking that there are enough warm relations between us that I would like to continue!
Dear, remember I told you that I need to prepare some details for work?
So, tonight I have a meeting with the customer.
I was told that it is necessary to prepare a holiday in the form of Disney. I have a serious task ahead of me.
It is necessary to weigh everything and discuss what the customer wants to see at the event of his child.
Nodo make an effort to prepare the scenery and costumes of the characters of the disney.
The holiday is planned in the coming days, so you need to do everything in time.
I need to go ...
Have a nice day. Olga

Dsc_12.jpg

Dsc_13.jpg

Dsc_14.jpg

Dsc_15.jpg .... its Theater in Moscow - in June 2016 taken
... Photographer was Mom coz there is a Pic with her together in Istagram, same Dress, same Time, same green Handbag

..... but there must be another Account with her Pics coz some Pics from here are not in her Instagram but Anna K confirmed

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon May 21, 2018 10:07 pm

Hello my dear !
My dear, how is your mood? Today my day began very unusual. I would say dramatically.
Usually before work I get by public transport. Sometimes I use taxi
services. I do not have my own car, and driver's license. I've never tried driving a car.
Imagine xxxxxx, I stood at the bus stop and a bus was waiting for the passing car sprayed me with water !!!
I was extremely outraged !!! The car stopped and a woman emerged from it. She apologized to me.
I smiled back at her, and said that it was okay. Wished her a good day and headed home quickly to change.
Finally, I was late for work. Also has received a reprimand from the chief.
xxxxxx, How is your day? Honey, I'm thinking about you! I'm trying to imagine how you are, what you are doing ....
xxxxxx, I start to feel inner hormones, I want to love and be loved! Eh ... If only we lived in a nearby yard ....
We could meet in a cafe and talk ... Walk together ...
xxxxxx, today at lunchtime I met my friend in a cafe.
Me and my friend, we know each other from early childhood.
We do not have any secrets from each other.
I decided to tell my friend that I have contact with you.
She was surprised to hear this. And she began to question me about everything.
Darling, she told me that lately I've become happier ...
My friend is happy for us with you. She is already married and happy in marriage.
Her name is Linda. She wished us happiness and development of our relations with you.
I thanked my friend that she supports me in communicating with you.
xxxxxx, I feel that my life is beginning to change! There are pleasant changes in me.
It feels like I'm starting to feel for you. All this now comes from my soul and my heart!
Accept my kisses !!! I want you to see my daily life.
Therefore, I attached today a photo with my friend Linda, as well as other photos.
I must continue to work. There will be about 20 children for whom I have to make a Disney holiday.
Have a nice day dear! Your friend Olga

Dsc11.jpg

Dsc12.jpg

Dsc13.jpg

My_friend_Linda.jpg

..... here we've the other source of her Pics: Anna Krylova (@anutapet)

pictame.com/user/anutapet/176435931/1487731625509133811_176435931

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed May 23, 2018 10:31 pm

Good afternoon, my dear xxxxxxx!
It's getting warmer in my heart from the fact that I get such beautiful letters from you.
My dear, I feel my life to become more interesting, because I communicate with such an interesting person!
I communicate with you! Thank you, you make my life more rich and pleasant!
xxxxxx, I want to say that you are the only man to whom I write my letters.
You're the only one I'm in communication with now! I have no male friends.
I'm not interested in anyone! Only you! Only your attention gives me pleasure!
I want to share with you more and more about myself !!!
It is difficult to talk about feelings in letters. I want to look into your eyes, and listen to you.
A look can convey far more words. I think you agree with me?
xxxxxx, I do not have much time today to write to you. Since I have to further prepare the event.
I took a couple of pictures for you. I invited people in the costumes of Mickey Mouse and Minnie.
And I tried to make everything realistic in this holiday "Disney".

Dear, I want to tell you that my friendship with you really likes me!
Your letters have become the most important part of my life!
Not a day goes by so I do not think about a man named xxxxxxx!
For a very long time I have not experienced the feelings that are in my heart now.
I'm a little bit wary of this now. But I trust you! I believe, I see that you are serious about me!
xxxxxx, I want you and me to have a warm, bright relationship!
I would like to one day see you next to me. My dear, if you have the opportunity. Come to me .
I will be your guide, and I will show you Russia.
Share your thoughts dear ....
Kisses !!!
With respect to you Olga

Dsc16.jpg

Dsc17.jpg

Dsc18.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri May 25, 2018 10:50 pm

My day started well today. Already at 07:45 am I was at work. The children's holiday passed safely.
All children were satisfied. And this is the most important thing in the children's holiday!
My dear, I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the door in my office. I was waiting for an unexpected surprise.
Colleagues stood with a cake. I asked them, who has a holiday? What's happening?
They smiled sweetly and said, today exactly 2 years as you work in our company.
They pleasantly surprised me ... One of my colleagues managed to shoot as I blow off the candles ...
I'm sending it to you with luck.
xxxxxxx, in general today the director allowed me to take a day off.
For a long time I wanted to visit the theater of musical arkestra. And today I had such an opportunity!
We went with a friend, we were impressed with this performance. I would like to introduce you to another friend of mine.
This is Alisa. She's my colleague at work. It's already 17:50 pm. I reread your letters while at work.
xxxxxx Dear, it's so romantic - to read your words ... Our life changes, changes in one movement.
I'm not in my world anymore, I'm already in front of you. I share with you my day, my situations.
I study you, about your life, I feel your mood. I'm in your world!
I want the distance between us to melt in an instant, and we were together.
I believe that we will meet with you one day. And we can talk without end ...
I hope that one day you will be able to find a way, and come to me ...
As you know, I did not have to leave Russia before, I was not in other countries.
I have always been fond of life abroad. Thank you for sharing your life in your country.
xxxxxx, but I have an international passport that allows me to leave my country.
Literally three months ago I received it. This demanded work from me, it was necessary to have it.
I did not even think that he could come in handy for me. Who knows ... Maybe right now I need it.
I'm thinking about meeting you.
You know xxxxxx, you're elegant, abiotic, smart, I'm interested in you! I feel your inner beauty!
I think that you are the man with whom I want to be! I wish we were a couple. Every word I say to you, I'm saying consciously!
Now I continue to fully reveal myself to you. Please, be open to you. I'm looking forward to your letter.
xxxxxxx, I hug you!!!
Have a nice weekend. What are you planning to do?
Your friend Olga

Dsc20.jpg

Dsc21.jpg

Dsc22.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olga Tsyplenkova, olga.selvaova@yandex.com

Postby IceFM » Mon May 28, 2018 10:02 pm

xxxxxx. My beloved, hello!
How are you today? Thank you for your words.
Today in my city is much warmer. The temperature warms up rapidly. The air warmed to 22 degrees Celsius.
Last night I went to visit my mother.
Since her village is located not far from my city of Bryansk, I reached literally 50 minutes before my mother.
She was glad to meet me. At the station, I bought a small bouquet of flowers for her, to pleasantly surprise.
I attached a few photos from my trip to my mom. In my mother's village there are Temples (church). I visited them.
I spent the night with my mother and went to work in the morning.
Now it's 09:30 am, there's time and I'm writing to my dear man.
xxxxxxx, during the conversation, I decided to share with my mother our communication with you. Yes !
I introduced her to you.
Mom started asking about you. I said that you are from another country and we communicate in the network.
I said that you are a kind, open, caring and considerate man. She listened to me, and told me to be more attentive and careful.
She told you hello! She responded positively to our communication with you. I thanked her for understanding.
xxxxxx, I hope that I was not mistaken in my choice ... And you appreciate our communication.
My dear, I would like to know my data. My full name and address. I think you need it. Also the name of the nearest airport to me.
This is Domodedovo airport. Yes, he is in Moscow. I told you that my city Bryansk is close to Moscow. 393 km from Moscow.
so it's not far! And can get to my city by bus. Is there an international airport near your house?
To which airport would I be arriving if our meeting took place?
xxxxxx, if I come to you I think that I will need to issue a visa and other documents for traveling to your country.
I will find out about this. My full name is TSYPLENKOVA OLGA
Also information regarding my address:
My address: ul. Gorkogo, 14, Bryansk, Bryansk region., 241050.
If you want to see my house on the map.
Then you must enter this address in Russian. So it will be more reliable to show on the map.
My dear, I would be grateful if you told their my data as well. This is necessary for me.
Beloved, when will you have free time? Can you meet me if I come to you? I seriously think about it!
I will think about my intentions ... I also know if I can get free from work.
xxxxxx, I wish to be special for you, because, you are very pleasant to me!
I'm waiting for your letter.
Your beloved Olga

Dsc_27.jpg

Dsc23.jpg

Dsc24.jpg

Dsc25.jpg

Dsc26.jpg

..... given address Брянская обл., Брянск г., Горького ул. 14, 241050 exist but its in the second line behind the Mainstreet, so no Pic .....

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed May 30, 2018 5:18 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxxxx!
You really changed my world! You touched my heart! Letters can not cover.
Letters can not give a kiss. Letters can not touch my hand and smile.
I wanna be with you. I was looking for a person to reality.
That's why I think our time has come. We need to test our relationship.
We need to test our feelings. We can write many stories about ourselves .
But the only real meeting can change our life!
Only a real meeting will give us an opportunity to understand everything,
to understand the power of our emotions in order to understand our perspective.
I hope you share my thoughts. I can not dream anymore. I want to act. I want to see you!
xxxxxx, I learned today and in the near future I will have a holiday, my rest from work.
I worked without rest for a year. I think that now is a good time to have a rest with you.
I think that in the next 1-2 days, I will finish all my affairs at work, and I can have a vacation.
While I do not know how many days I will have leave. But I'll tell you how to find out.
We need to meet to know reality, talk, walk, be together! I do not want to be alone when you have xxxxxx.
When I come to you, I can see your life and your world. I hope it will be in the near future!
That is why we must take this step to our dream. You are my closest man, you are my only man!
xxxxxx, I want your affection, tenderness.
I dream of your strong men's embraces, in which I can feel weightless, desirable.
xxxxx, I thank the fate that we have each other! I feel like the happiest girl in the world!
My dear, just this morning I visited a travel agency.
I learned some information that is necessary for visiting your country.
In my city Bryansk there is no embassy of your country. I can not issue a visa in my city.
Since the travel agency does not have the authority to issue a visa.
These are the powers of the embassy. I need to apply for a visa.
I think this can be done electronically, simply send a request to the embassy.
Tonight I will send them a visa request. But my presence is necessary for a conversation with the consul.
Therefore, it will be necessary to move to Moscow. I promise that I will report every step.
My dear, today I attached photos from the rest area. My friend and I went to medical therapy.
Such as massage, jacuzzi, steam room, swimming pools, sunbathing. In a word, the day was healthy.
It is very nice and helps to relax. In general, a person should be able to have a rest.
Honey, I would like to have a rest with you.
xxxxxxx, you're in my head! You are in my heart!
Yours and only your Olga

DSC27.jpg

Dsc28.jpg

Dsc29.jpg

Dsc30.jpg

Dsc31.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu May 31, 2018 4:04 pm

My favorite xxxxxx.
Today I woke up with a happy smile and thoughts about you.
We were together in my dream. We talked very kindly, held hands, kissed. How nice it was to feel you!
I want it to be reality ! Since the morning I have a good mood. I rejoice that I have you!
xxxxxx, for the sake of our happiness, I am ready to change my life. I want to be only with you!
Earlier, I left an application for a tourist visa. Darling, I was surprised when a call came this morning.
And the representative of the embassy addressed me.
We had a conversation on the phone, and I was informed that I should personally visit the visa center in Moscow.
It is necessary to talk with the consul about my visit to your country.
I said that this is not a problem. As you know that from my city to Moscow is not so much time on the road.
I do not want to pull, I do not want to be denied a tourist visa. Therefore, it is necessary to act.
Most likely I will live in a hotel, because I do not have any friends in Moscow. All this requires a financial investment.
I do not know exactly how much I will need. I have accumulated savings. I think that I should be enough.
xxxxxx, I believe that the sharing of costs will be fair. How do you think?
I need to be sure that you're waiting for me, and you'll meet at the airport.
I think that the cost of air tickets is not great, and you can help me.
You know xxxxxx, I want to do everything possible that you were the happiest person in the world!
I believe that you deserve it! I have known you, your inner world and your life.
We have to learn more about each other. It will be great . I'm looking forward to this hour!
You know that I need little to be happy. If only you were close! Walking in the park, holding hands.
Go camping. Watch the moon shine. Watch our favorite movies. And enjoy each other !!! Feel your kiss on yourself! Your hug!
My beloved, I think our first kiss will be sweet! You are completely in my life xxxxxx!
And now next to me is a responsible, reliable, intelligent man, Kevin! I'm serious about intentions!
Otherwise, I would not have dared to prepare all these documents to fly to another continent.
I can afford to put it like this: "You are my angel, whom I've been waiting for all my life"! Love you !
xxxxxx, now I am writing you a letter from the workplace. However, today I do not work anymore ....
The days of my vacation have begun. They will last for 45days.
I have already prepared all the necessary documents for obtaining a visa and my travel.
Colleagues wished me a good rest. Tomorrow morning I will go to Moscow.
I promise that I will write you letters every day, I will visit the Internet cafe.
And I will tell you how things are going with all the travel procedures.
I'll need your support when I'm in Moscow. It's a big city, and I'll be there all alone.
Right now I'm going to go to the station to buy a ticket on the way to Moscow.
You really filled my heart! Please write to me soon. Do not disregard my letter.
I'll write as I arrive in Moscow.
With Love, forever is your Olga.

Dsc_34.jpg

Dsc33.jpg

Dsc35.jpg

Dsc36.jpg

my_morning.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olga Selivanova, olga.selvaova@yandex.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:22 pm

My love, xxxxxxx, good afternoon!
I'm sorry that my answer made you wait. I could not find an internet cafe for a long time.
The road to Moscow was not easy. I got to Moscow by bus.
You know, dear, when I got off the bus. First thing I thought was how to find a hotel.
I stopped not far from the station where my bus arrived. This is a fairly inexpensive hotel (hostel, middle class hotel.)
The prices are pleasantly associated with my city Bryansk. But the order is more expensive.
I rent a room for 3700 rubles. Approximate ratio to the dollar is $ 60 per day.
I have the necessary savings and I pay for the hotel.
Now the money is very important for our meeting, and I strive to save on everything.
In my room there is a TV, a bed, a shower, a small kitchen. This is all that is necessary for me.
Today I already visited the embassy and the airport. I managed to do everything that is planned for today.
xxxxxxx, today I wrote a statement to come to your country.
There was a conversation with the consul of your country. I was surprised at their affability.
I thought that it would be a bit stricter . I was asked the purpose of the trip.
I answered that it was a tourist trip. I provided all the necessary documents.
I was glad to see the consul's smile. They approved me and said that my visa will go into the process.
My love, now our question with you is with air tickets.
I can buy air tickets more cheaply than before the flight.
Earlier booking will help us with a favorable price.
My dear, I got to the airport by metro. I looked at the airport at the airport. I looked at economy class air tickets.
xxxxxxx, air tickets cost 620 dollars USD.
My dear, I already paid the embassy registration of documents.
I made medical insurance. I also paid for the hotel. I need money to live in Moscow.
My dear, I can not get my own tickets. So I asked you to assist my flight to you.
I hope that you will not leave me alone here and will help our meeting.
I think that all this time you were serious about me!
Our happiness with you in the future, and our meeting with you is priceless!
I do not think about the money I spend now. I put off my savings for a serious moment.
And now I'm here in Moscow, I'm writing you this letter. With great hope for your understanding.
xxxxxxx, it was important for me to know how to solve the issue with the transfer of funds.
Never before have I encountered this. The bank explained to me that in the World there are many systems for transferring money.
What I understand from the words of the co-workers of the bank, is that we can use Mani Gramm.
Have you heard of this system? I wonder how it works .
Now I will tell you the information you need so that you can give me help.

My full name: Olga Selivanova
(Money Gram) Address: st. Sretenka, 1, Moscow, 107045

I hope that this works and you will be able to help me buy air tickets.
I ask you, take my information correctly. I do not want to have any problems.
My visa is already in the process of registration. I'm glad that I managed to start the visa process.
I hope that very soon we will be together. I'm waiting for your help in the near future.
I need 620 dollars USD.
I was informed that you must inform me the MTCN transfer control number. Let me see the receipt of the transfer.
I hope that you see my letter. I have done many things today. Moscow is a big city, and takes a lot of energy.
I'm very tired . I'll go to the hotel now. The most important thing that is necessary for me now is your support and support.
I want to feel your arms and relax!
xxxxxx, I love you! With great impatience I look forward to our meeting!
Please write to me soon. I send you all my love! I send you many sweet kisses!
With love, forever is yours Olga Selivanova

.... given address Москва г., Сретенка ул. 1, 107025 we can find Bar "Rock'n Roll" and a Hotel.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Olga Selivanova; <olga.selvaova@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:51 pm

my beloved xxxxxxx, hello!
I'm happy to receive your letter. Reading your letter, I understand that you applied to Mani Gramm. And I heard about the situation you learned at the bank. I do not understand why we are told different information. Problems to provide you with a passport there. But now my documents are connected with the embassy. So I ask you, send funds using my data. I indicated them as in the passport. So there should not be any problems.
Specify the data as I wrote earlier. I'm not going to argue with you. I share with you my thoughts and the situation that exists here in Moscow.
I live, and every day I represented our meeting.
When I arrived in Moscow, I also thought that I was arriving at the meeting to our happiness ... Every day I fell asleep and thought about you. I woke up and thought about you again.
I think a lot about our meeting recently. I'm looking forward to the day when we can meet. I want to look into your eyes, I want to see your feelings for me. Also in the letters I can not express all the feelings that are between us. At our meeting, we will look into each other's eyes and we will be able to talk about our feelings.
You're my only xxxxxxx! I miss you very much. I just imagine how we walk around the park taking each other by the hands, having dinner together by candlelight alone. But soon I think my dreams will come true. And we will be together!!!!
Now I'm going to the hotel and thinking that you already wrote to me. I will wait for your reply with impatience. Yours forever Olga

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Olga Selivanova; <olga.selvaova@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:28 pm

Hello my favorite xxxxxxx!
I want to tell you that if you can not help me with the money on
tickets but I can not come to you. I repeat to you that I do not have money for tickets.
I think that your not trusting me can cost us our meeting.
Tell me you want to help me with the money for tickets. I just want to hear one answer.
I'm just not rich! But I decided on the path of our meeting!
Because I want to be with you!
You are my Love! I'm in Moscow, and I draw up all the documents now. And you are so treated.
That I love you. But I'm already tired of asking you for money for our meeting.
I've always asked you want a meeting. You wrote yes, of course I do. But I see that you do not want it.
I spent all the money, I trusted you. But you can not even help me with the money for tickets.
Tell us how we can communicate further if you do not trust me. I want our meeting.
But you can make it so that we are together.
I will wait for an answer from you.
Your Olga.

Return to “Russian scammers”