It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:35 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Pastor Rick Hawkins

African scammers posing as white men.
Caroline88
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Caroline88 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:00 pm

Picture stolen from author, speaker Rick H, see below:
Raymond Alonso - rayalonso07@gmail.com

This profile is from OurTime. Using the profile name of Jici. I found information on this site of other profiles using the exact same wording. He is using the name: Raymond Alonso. email: rayalonso07@gmail.com

Jici
55 | North Hollywood, CA
Male | 6' 0" |
.I like going to the movies, wine tasting, going to the beach, dancing, listening to all kind of music apart from rap and heavy metal, i have a huge sense of humor, i am a very sports oriented person, i like all kinds of sports and work out regularly... If I ask someone a question I am asking for a reason. In other words I don't just talk to talk. I can listen to someone talk all day long if the conversation is enlightening or informative. I don't like to be the center of attention. When people first meet me I am very quiet and introverted. Once I know you, I'll open up and consider you family. Therefore, I choose my acquaintances very carefully. I don't like selfish people. I believe in being Christ like. No I am not a holy roller. But I treat people like I want to be treated. Rudeness and impoliteness is just unnecessary. It isn't hard to smile, and be nice. I love laughing and being with people who have a sense of humor. We all get a little caught up in physical attraction that we seem to lose out on the most important feature of a person......The mind and heart.....

About the one I'm looking for...
Appearance is important, but What would capture my interest could be: a tranquil and understanding disposition, honesty, integrity, someone who embraces each day of life as a new opportunity for growth, one who is monogamous, passionate and affectionate in public, or someone who would be there for me in a time of crisis as I would be for her. In other words, I am attracted to unusual, intelligent, passionate and compassionate women with whom I can carry on an intelligent conversation. I am also attracted to a woman who exudes an aura of confidence in herself, and is happy with her life, yet is sensitive enough to go to some length to satisfy her partner.

In an email:
Hello
Thank you for the beautiful compliments...Yes i live here but have only been for 9 months, i was living in Texas before moving here to take care of my sick dad, i have also lived in New York...I have a degree in petroleum engineering.

You have the most amazing smile i have seen in a long time, I would love to know a little more about you.

Raymond

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

rayalonso07@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:00 pm

^^
and avatar on hangouts:
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Raymond Alonso - rayalonso07@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:28 am

RPO:
Rick H.
=>>twitter.com/rickdhawkins
=>>facebook.com/pg/RickHawkinsFoundation/photos/?ref=page_internal

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Hawkins Elvis, hawkinselvis47@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:56 pm

pictures are Pastor Rick Hawkins
facebook.com/RickHawkinsFoundation/

interpals
hawkinselvis Hawkins, 50 y.o.
Atlanta, United States [Current City & Hometown]

'm a cardiologist presently having contract with the united nations in Iran.

will be glad if we can be writing on email hangout because am not always here due to the nature of my job.
hawkinselvis47@gmail.com
Send your email let's be writing on hangout.

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Hawkins Elvis, hawkinselvis47@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:50 pm

interpals
Hawkinselvis80 Hawkins, 51 y.o.
Atlanta, United States
About
I'm here for a serious relationship that can leads to marriage.
Requests
No fake profile please :mrgreen:

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Hawkins Elvis - hawkinselvis47@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:59 pm

Hangouts, no Google+

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:19 pm

Now he is "Eric Clinton"

interpals
clinton200 Eric, 61 y.o.
Atlanta, United States
I'm an orthopedic surgeon

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:24 pm

interpals
awkinselvis55 Hawkins, 52 y.o.
Atlanta, United States [Current City

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Patrick Scott aka Watnis Jotta, jottawatnis@gmail.com & 209-783-9754

Postby Bix » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:18 am

interpals
Jottawatnis Patrick, 53 y.o.
Cleveland, United States [Current City & Hometown]
Occupation
engineer
am God fearing man looking for God fearing woman no game no drama am old enough to know what I want.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Patrick Scott aka Watnis Jotta, jottawatnis@gmail.com & 209-783-9754

Postby Bix » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:44 am

pictures are Pastor Rick Hawkins

facebook.com/sandra.opuana.1
Watnis Jotta

Image Image

Image <<<< expired/moved topic t=74806

chocoearl
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby chocoearl » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:54 pm

Elvis Hawkins may also be James McAdams. His photos were also used on Face Book and Messenger by someone claiming to be James McAdams in Portland, Oregon. As someone already pointed out, these photos are actually of Pastor Rick Hawkins out of San Antonio, Texas. James never contacted her by email so I don't have an email address. I blocked James McAdams from my sister's Face Book account and reported his profile to Face Book. It has apparently been temporarily suspended by Face Book until they verify the account.

James McAdams opening was, "IT'S VERY IMPORTANT THAT WE GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER BETTER TO SOLIDIFY OUR COMMUNICATION FOR THE FUTURE WHO KNOWS WE MIGHT FIND INTEREST IN EACH OTHER" Another line he used is that "YOU MUST HAVE BEEN THE SECOND WOMAN GOD CREATED AFTER EVE and "YOU LOOK SO ENCHANTING, HIGHLY LIKE A GODDESS I LOVE YOU SWEETHEART."

This person used the guise of falling in love with my sister to build a relationship and then began asking for money. First it was a request for iTunes card to access his "CRYPTO TRADING ACCOUNT", PAY BILLS & TO RENEW HIS COMPANY LICENSE" adding "IF YOU LOVE ME ... ." He followed up a few times to find out why she had not sent the card yet.

When said her brother lives in Oregon, he replied, "BUT AM PRESENTLY WORKING 200KM OFFSHORE IN THE GULF OF MEXICO" on an OIL RIGs PLATFORM. He then promised to marry her wants to take 4 weeks of vacation to see her. He then asked for $1,200 for one-way ticket to her because "my company will not pay my ticket back home since is not yet time for my vacation". James wanted her to use WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM. He also asked, "DO YOU HAVE VANILLA CARD?" He the said, "He said, “I KNOW YOU WANT ME TO COME OVER BUT YOU NEED TO HELP ME BECAUSE MY VACATION TIME IS NOT YET.”

He told her, "HELLO SWEETHEART, IS JAMES, I REALLY MISS YOU. EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU, YOUR SEXY VOICE. I LOVE YOU ____, I REALLY DO AND NOTHING IS CHANGING THAT." Then asked her for money to, "NEED TO SEND SOME MONEY ACROSS FOR MY KIDS UPKEEP. YOU SHOULD SEND ME YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS" so he could send money to her through his nephew.

After promising to marry her and come get her, he then wrote, "SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS. AM RIGHT OUTSIDE LET ME PACK REAL QUICK." Then he suddenly had to return to Oregon for his sick son 'BERRY". My sister let me use her Messenger account to get more info from him. Sure enough, now his son was "DIAGNOSED OF CANCER" and the doctor said "HE DOESN'T HAVE MUCH TIME LEFT. We asked where to send a get-well card and he ignored that to ask for AMAZON card and the RECEIPT. He said, "THE AMAZON CARD FOR HIM TO WATCH NEFLIX, I JUST WANTED HIM TO BE HAPPY THAT'S ALL." Asked again where to send get well and Amazon card and he said, "YOU TAKE A PICTURE OF THE CARD AND RECIPES AND SEND IT TO ME HERE"

James McAdams" actually talked to my sister over Messenger (but never with video). She asked why several times and he replied, "I TOLD YOU, VIDEO CALLS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN HERE." I played for her an audio clip of Pastor Rick Hawkins and she said THAT WAS NOT THE VOICE SHE HEARD when talking to James. She said James did speak with an accent but not sure what it was.

At one point he actually updated his Face Book profile from a white man to a black man (see attached). My sister told him that someone changed his photo and wanted to know why. Later that same day, he changed it back to the white man (the photo of Pastor Rick Hawkins).

One of the Face Book friends listed on James McAdams' Face Book page was Hilda Engelke. She posted this comment on one his updated Face Book Profile photos, “I Like your BRINDLE". I went to her face Book page and found the option to translate he page from Afrikaans to English. I don't know if she is aware of what this person is doing, or if she has ever actually met him.

I also found that Ryan Keith Blossom is also using the SAME PHOTO James posted on his Face Book page for his Twitter profile photo. It is a photo of the pastor (Rick Hawkins). Here is the link for Ryan Keith Blossom's Twitter Account. https://insee.me/u/9043413300
Ironically, this is his twitter handle and his slogan @ryankeithblossom "Honesty is modesty that's what I am."

:mugu:

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:49 am

chocoearl

Welcome to RS. If your sister has an email address and money sending info, phone numbers of the scammers please kindly post. Please ask her to BLOCK and IGNORE mafia
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

chocoearl
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby chocoearl » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:30 am

She has no personal information for the creep. He only contacted her through Face Book Messenger. His Face Book page only had his name, profile photo and that he lived in Portland, Oregon.

Once he refused to give an address to send the Get Well card, I reported his page to Face Book and I did BLOCK him on her page. Face Book has already suspended his account.

I wish there were some way the authorities could catch people like this.

I feel sorry for the pastor who has had his photo used by so many crooks around the world to scam so many trusting people.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Frank Mercure, frankmercure22@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:42 pm

interpals
frankmercure22 frank, 56 y.o.
Atlanta, United States [Current City & Hometown]
i am frank from stockholm sweden currently living in aurora chicago illinos America i,m a civil contractor .

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Charles Green, Charlesgreen478@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:26 am

interpals
Charlesgreen478 Charles Green, 58 y.o.
London, United Kingdom [Current City & Hometown]
Online now
I have good Heart and I'm caring. "I am looking for someone who will Love me for whom I am"honesty, friendship, giving, understanding, and love for one another is what I am looking for, possibly that could lead to a long term Relationship.

Image Image

Image Image

Return to “White Males”