It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:42 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers using pictures of Dan Rachlin

African scammers posing as white men.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

carterm aka cartermil - intrigu and rate.co.ee

Postby Myra » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:36 pm

carterm aka cartrmil

Basic Details
I am Male
Birthday 30 Jul
Location New York, NY, USA
Looking for Female
Here for Romance, Long-term relationship
Relationship status Divorced
Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Body type Average
Height 5'9/175 cm
Hair colour Gray
Eye colour Brown
Children and pets
Children Don't live with me
Wants children No
Have pets No
About my match Match Age from 51 to 58

carterm aka cartermil - intrigu and rate.co.ee

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Christopher - mylove.ru

Postby Myra » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:43 pm

christopher245 ---> uses 1st pic as profile pic
and is currently online :lol:
from Düsseldorf, Germany
55 yo

I am a very gentle man from Germany but i live and work here in England as an Engineering contractor, i am 55years of Age, but a Widower, i dedicate almost every single hour of my day to my child and my work while also searching for a soulmate who will remain my life partner. Please ask everything you will want to know more.

Languages: English

somehow bizarre for a German to speak English only :mrgreen:

2nd profile
christopher242
from Toronto, Canada
55 yo

same pic

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Antonio James, tonyjam2017@gmail.com & tonyjam2017@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:49 am

same scammer as Antonio James, tonyjames78900@gmail.com & tonyjm2017@hotmail.com,...... viewtopic.php?t=60528&start=15

interpals.net/jamesty2017
jamesty2017 James, 55 y.o.
Virginia Beach, United States [Current City & Hometown]
I am very intelligent, energetic, loyal, respectful, positive, optimistic, romantic, caring, sensitive, compassionate, easy going, appreciative, monogamous, friendly, sincere, understanding,straightforward, flexible, adaptable, hardworking and easy to please. Importantly, I have a good sense of humor and like to laugh. On rainy days I like watching an old movie with some popcorn with that someone special. like ,watching romantic films,reading ,walking on the beach, Intellectual conversations,Holding hands with a woman and having a nice day(s) out.

After reading your profile here on the site I really like to talk to you and see if we have any interest..soundlike something you might be interested in? I think I just might find as a very friendly as power, care, running,
athletic man in general very genuine, that is very true to my word. Honesty is very important to me. I'm not one of those players who are out there..just a simple man that I am on this site hoping to find a good woman, one who has
the respect of the marriage vows and then see what things will become. a colleague with whom I work I actually spoke on this site , met a woman on site and are now happily married.I believe in love, I personally think that love is about love as never before affected. my personal email address is tonyjam2017@gmail.com, also have skype address tonyjam2017@hotmail.com, I would like to correspond with you, let me know if you have skype messenger.and skype yes you can add me in patiently waiting to read from you ,antonio james

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Anthony Leo

Postby jaga » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:54 am

clone;
someture/ Anthony Leo
@anthonyleo477

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Francesco Luongo, francescoluongo901@gmail.com & 240-252-6715

Postby Bix » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:09 pm

matchdoctor
francesco12
50-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 50 - 92
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
about my children:
my daughter's name is Olivia, and she is 12 years old, she loves poetry and adventurous activities, she loving and respectful...
job: Self-employed
about my work:
i am into art and craft....i travel round the world for both exhibition and contracts
i would love to meet a honest and trustworthy person, that would love my daughter and i, always been there, supportive and kindhearted and most especially God fearing

I am Francesco Luongo, 53 years old, i'm 180cm tall and i weigh 75kg,brown eyes, I'm a widower i have a daughter she is 12years old,i live and work here in the UNITED STATES ,I was charmed the moment i set my eyes on your profile and i could not get my eyes off your lovely beauty in your picture,i wrote to you just to tell you how lovely and wonderful and beautiful you look there in your profile..
My wish here is to get involve in a Serious relationship,and enter in to a long term/serious relationship.I know you feel we are far from each other, but you should know that the true test of love is distance, for it's said that distance brings people closer together. I found in you all i have been searching for from a woman, you posses the qualities every man will wish for from a woman to make a life partner and this was my reasons i wrote to you just to tell you how lovely and wonderful you look there in your profile and how much i was attracted to you.
Thank very much my dear and i feel very delighted and i look forward to hear from you soon again and have a chat with you.
You can text me on my cell +1 240-252-6715....or you can send me a mail, francescoluongo901@gmail.com

Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Francesco Luongo, francescoluongo901@gmail.com & 240-252-6715

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:21 pm

Patrick Faber
self employed, Independent Oil and Gas Consultant
Warszawa, mazowieckie, Polska

goldenline.pl/patrick-faber2/

Fischer0098

oasisactive.com/zh-cn/member/fischer0098

smithcasey7000 --> from 18/12/17
casey Physically fit,a bunch of laugh, warm, caring, honest,good listener,and positive person
instagram.com/smithcasey7000/

Smith Casey
Texas USA, Texas, United States of America
live:smithcasey7000

francescoluongo901@gmail.com
google hangouts

socialland.net/index.php?do=/mobile/georghill1nl/info/
geoge
Male
DOB: January 4, 1958
Netherlands
same pic as hangouts avatar
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Francesco Luongo, francescoluongo901@gmail.com & 240-252-6715

Postby Bix » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:26 am

on hangout......

Thanks for letting me have your personal email address,i feel honored. Your profile did warm my heart. You look so cute, decent and with this gorgeous picture of you, i don't think I have the exact word to express myself at the moment cause am interested in getting to know more about you.

Am a widower as you know already, we were married for 20 years and have been a widower for 6 years now, I am Originally from Italy, but have lived all my life in Baltimore, Maryland here in the United States,am  a self employed business man and am into art and craft, I do travel round the world for both exhibitions and contracts.....My daughter  will be 12 this March, she’ plays volley ball and she is in the academy, she enjoys shopping and swimming just like myself.

I signed into this match doctor site recently in search of someone honest, caring, understanding and, above all have a good sense of humour. It took me quite awhile to decide to join this site and even longer to write my profile. I am typically shy when I first meet someone, but your profile has already put me at ease. I was reading your profile and cannot believe the similarities between us. I always try to look for the good in people and that often leads to my being taken advantage of, but I am the eternal optimist and will continue to help and support the people around me. I want Someone not to have a fling or temporary relationship with, but a forever lasting relationship.

I have not been in a relationship for long now because, I don't just want to rush into any relationship which will not last long and the previous ladies I have dated here in the past(Ireland) have always asked for too much and materialistic because they knew am financially OK, I want a relationship that can lead to something great.

Age, distance and location should be no barriers to her cause I don't mind relocating for the right woman, am not asking her to leave her family and relocate but I will do so cause I always do listen to my heart, I look forward to meeting someone and becoming friends first and then hopefully it will turn into a life long relationship. I want someone who will accept me for myself and understand that I am not perfect. I want someone that I can laugh with, enjoy life's adventures and spend quality alone time with. I am as happy out with a large group or simply enjoying a quiet evening snuggling on the couch and watching a good movie.

Like I said before , I really don't believe that distance matters -- one can be in the same room with another and have no connection while one can be on the other side of the planet and be close in heart, I believe we live in a "global" world and the entire world is "at our fingertips." So, I don't see geography as inhibiting relationships, but enabling them...

I said am going to relocate for the right woman and I meant it, I have had series of jobs in the past that have taking most of my time and have now decided it shouldn't be all about work at this stage of my life but to also get a companion who we can sit together close to the fire when it's cold, hold hands, laugh with each other, go to the beach together, go to the movies together and my daughter supports it, we shouldn't forget we are not getting any younger..hahaha.

I am a man who will never cheat on my partner because I believe that God made one man for one woman and so i should be like that, all I want is a honest and heartfelt woman who wants to leave the beautiful life ahead of us with me. Age weight, size does not matter to me, so my arms are wide open. Please do not mind the distance between us because, distance is just a flight ticket away. Remember, no matter where we are in this world, we laugh and dream under the same moon..

I hope you'll give me a chance to get to know you better.

Till i hear from you.

Francesco

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Tom Harris - tomharris01t@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:15 pm

plus.google.com/110453333640962605425
Tom Harris

Hello beautiful how're you? i would love to chat here's my email TomHarris01t@gmail.com

ImageImageImage

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Galen Brent, maxjimmy77@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:47 pm

RPO is Danish TV presenter, DAN RACHLIN

interpals
galen62 Galen Brent, 56 y.o.
Frankfurt am Main, Germany [Current City & Hometown]
i like hiking, going to the movies, shopping, swimming, camping and most of all, being family oriented. and i absolutely dislike lairs and cheaters,especially people who lie about their identity, and pretenders :twisted:

Fakebook...
facebook.com/galen.brent.39
Galen Brent
Orthopedic Surgeon
Copenhagen

Image Image Image

facebook.com/michael.marc.3538
Galen Michael Brent
9hrs ago :lol:

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Galen Brent Charles / Marcelo Ryan Kros, maxjimmy44@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:36 am

alternative email..

maxjimmy44@gmail.com

posing as a UN doctor :roll:

Hangout
Marcelo Ryan Kros

yes i am galen brent charles for interpals
what is your really name
cos i know i gave someone my email before my profile was blocked

maxjimmy55@gmail.com >>>>>
viewtopic.php?f=91&t=36016&p=564989#p564989

hockeygirl
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Louiz - louiz1.alv@gmail.com

Postby hockeygirl » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:59 am

I met this man call Louiz on a Dating Site call Cherryblossoms.com
Email Address: louiz1.alv@gmail.com

Cherryblossoms Dating Profile

I'm Louiz and I'm looking for a nice woman any age...
Ask me to make a Video!
Edit / View my Hello Video
Member ID: C03421193
I'm Divorced, 1 Child
Click to ask me if my children live at home.
51 years old | 09/28/1966 | Libra
My Home Town / City:
Tallahassee, Florida
United States [View Map]
My Current Location:
Tallahassee, Florida
United States [View Map]
IP Address: United States
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 6'9" / 206-207cm
Weight: 215-219 lbs 98-99kg
Nationality: American
Race: White
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters
Employment: Engineering
Drink: Not At All
Smoke: Not At All
Online - Chat Now!

i am nice and caring open minded , know how to treat a woman really good .

Image Image

Messages he sent to me in my Cherryblossoms Inbox

Dear ______,

Hi Pretty Angel, how are you doing dear? you look good, impressing is what i describe your captivating profile, It's like a heart taking profile, and if you don't mind, i would like to know you more and would be waiting to read back from you, have a great time thanks

Dear ______,

how are you doing hope you are doing great my dear, yes i really want to know you better, i want to know what make you so special. i love your smile. and you eyes they are so amazing, i am not always here online but will can talk more on email, here is my email, ( louiz1.alv@gmail.com ) write to me so will can know much bout our self. i hope to read from you soon, have a nice day.

Best Regard
Louiz

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kenneth Fisher - swandate

Postby Myra » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:35 am

Kenneth fisher
@kennethfisher
Birthday 1959-04-04
Country United States
City Los Angeles
Looking for a Woman
Marital status Widowed
Children I have enough
Occupation Rig Engineer
Alcohol I do not drink
I can communicate in: English
Looking for marriage, long term relationship
About me My name is Kenneth fisher ,I’m originally from Denmark Australia but I’m based in u.k and u.s I’m here to meet new friends find love and be in a relationship that will lead to marriage. I got two kids but I’m a widowed.
I am most passionate about: True love
Looking for in a person are: understanding ,and love.

add. pics

Image Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

t_john aka Marcel Norbert - zaljubise.net

Postby Myra » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:42 am

zaljubise.net
Marcel Norbert
Date of birth: 25.12.1963
Does he have children: I have
Appearance: Very attractive
Height: 150 cm
Weight: 100 kg
:D
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Black :mrgreen:

Image Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Carter Milfred aka Alexander Aldin aka Sidney Brown

Postby Myra » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:47 am

with the pics posted in this thread on

mylove.ru
Carter Milfred
New York, USA

2polovinka.co.il
Carter

add. pics

Image Image

eudating
alexander aldin
I'm from: GB United Kingdom
City of: manchester city :lol:

hepays
Alexander
no location

add. pic

airtripp.com
Sidney Brown
USA
speaks English and French
profile from June 10

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Henk aka Maxwell aka Bruno aka Carter aka Aust

Postby Myra » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:06 am

same pucs as in previous posts

liderkey.com
henk
City: london
Investor type: Fund Investment
Profession/Job: ceo
Experience: investing with companies
Investment Interest: any investment

livedatematch
Maxwell247
Man
california, United States

gofishdating
It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportun
bruno000998
Male
Craig, Colorado, United States

tetatet club
Carter
New York, USA

add. pic

datingbuzz
Aust1987
Bloemfontein (bleomfortain)
Free State, South Africa

love.mail.ru