It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:05 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers using pictures of Dan Rachlin

African scammers posing as white men.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Larry Jackson, Skype jlarry452

Postby Myra » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:13 am

hepays
Larry from Los Angeles
58 years old
Male
Open to: * Real Love
Interested in: Girls
Distance: 12574 km
Seeking: Engineer
Height: 180cm / 5 ft 10 ins
Last Login: 1 year ago

About me:
I'm honest, kind down to earth with good sense of humor, i love listening to music, i like reading, I love the outdoors, the mountains, the beach, camping in a tent, I enjoy hiking, fishing, and hunting. I am naturist,

I hope to find someone who is loving, caring and 100% faithful, as this is how I am. . I will do anything, and everything to please the special person in my life. I love to cuddle,and enjoy kissing, holding hand, and hugging. i Like going sight seeing and exploring new place..

and already in the forum

more pics here
http://scamdigger.com/2017/09/robert-ha ... gmail-com/

Larry Jackson, Skype jlarry452

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Rowland Mark, rowlandmark564@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:43 am

.ok1212.com/MemberCenter.aspx?uid=3089
Member Name: chang54
Sex: Male
Region: United States
Email: rowlandmark564@gmail.com
meet friend
I am from Chang, California, living in California, I am the single father of the best daughter.

ok1212.com/MemberCenter.aspx?uid=3090
Member Name: changchao
Sex: Male
Region: United States
rowlandmark564@gmail.com
meet friend
i am a single that who love his daughter and i look forward to meeting interesting friends as i am not used to here

see also...
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=120155&p=568994#p568994
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Dan Rachlin, danrachlin53@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:49 am

Hangout...
Dan Rachlin

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dan Rachlin, danrachlin53@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:11 pm

Hangout...
Dan Rachlin ...... its the RPO; danish DJ; TV & Radio-Moderator Dan Rachlin (Nova-FM & VH1)

.billedbladet.dk/kendte/danmark/musik/dan-rachlin-fyldte-50

https:/ /da.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Rachlin

.facebook.com/danrachlin
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sherlock / John Young - frerich369@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:45 am

interpals
Alan222 Alan, 58 y.o.
Villa Park, United States [Current City & Hometown]
Hi every one, my name is Alan and i am a contractor, I am open minded, easy going. I hate pretence and love people being real. I like dancing, listening to music, running and skydiving.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Patton Oswalt, pattonoswalt050@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:23 pm

picgrace.com/pattonoswalt050
Patton Oswalt @pattonoswalt050

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers using pictures of Dan Rachlin

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:42 pm

Patton Oswalt ..... nice idea ...... aKa "Spence" from "King of Queens"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MadSim
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby MadSim » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:28 pm

Thomas Huibert - https://www.facebook.com/thomas.huibert31

And because he's not smart enough I found out in 5 min that his real name is Abose, married with Williams Abosede Itunu.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:38 am

Thomas Huibert - https://www.facebook.com/thomas.huibert31

And because he's not smart enough I found out in 5 min that his real name is Abose, married with Williams Abosede Itunu.
from Facebook...

Image Image Image
& :pee:
Image ImageImage

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

gerdsie4444k@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:49 pm

interpals
Dag7 pannabecker, 54 y.o.
Durban, South Africa [Current City & Hometown]
Online now
I like Nature,like been around the sea,taking a walk on the sea shore,fishing,going golfing,reading etc I hate the sins in people that makes em so proud(kill em demon)we all gonna die one day,don't make yourself above everyone else,let love lead...

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

John Kende - Johnkende Engineering - info@johnkendeengineering.com - 912.388.2409 -

Postby Pandora » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:59 pm

Fake website

johnkendeengineering.com/johnkendepipe/index.html
WELCOME TO JohnKende Engineering, INC.
Founded in 1999, JohnKende Engineering is a privately-held company with offices in Georgia and Texas. We provide a full range of solutions including Engineering, Procurement, and Construction Management (EPCm) for energy companies, primarily Oil and Gas. We help build the plants, pipelines, and facilities that are needed to move gas from the wellhead to the marketplace and offer tailored innovative solutions for the Midstream Industry. Premier contractors for oil and gas pipeline, distribution, station and facility construction, and infrastructure integrity services. Our core group of experienced professionals know how to produce quality work – on time and safely. JohnKende Engineering has a longstanding reputation for completing projects successfully. We guarantee our work with a robust warranty and strong commitment to our customers

Our engineers have extensive knowledge of gas treating, gas processing, and pipelines. They provide expertise in PSM, PHA RMP, and OSHA requirements for process facilities.

All jobs start with an understanding of our customer’s vision and we deliver customized solutions that fit our customer’s specifications, while exceeding their expectations. With more than 1500 projects completed in 22 States, we have a proven track record of engineering, designing, and manufacturing equipment skids of the highest quality and durability.

Whatever your project – no matter how simple or complex – Select delivers a level of expertise, excellence and quality few others can offer. From concept to completion, you’ll be able to rest a little easier when you have Select working with you and for you.

Learn more about the foundation of honesty, integrity, quality and teamwork upon which Select has been built and you’ll see what makes us the choice you can trust for your projects. To begin with, we go beyond engineering to understand your needs. We listen. We analyze. We discuss. Then, we draw on our vast experience to provide you with the optimal solution for you.

It’s the commitment to building and nurturing solid relationships with our clients that has helped us build a reputation for excellence. It has also helped us to be recognized by Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 500|5000” as one of the fastest growing private companies in America for four years (2007, 2008, 2009, and 2013). Most important of all, it has won us praise from our clients.

After all, a satisfied client is always our ultimate goal. With this in mind, please browse our website and learn more about our commitment to you and all our clients. Then, please contact us to discuss your specific projects and how Select can help you accomplish your goals.

WE ARE HIRING!

Image >> John Kende C.E.O

Headquarters located in Alanta, Georgia

Address: 2061 Peachtree Rd, Atlanta, GA 30309, USA
Phone: 912.388.2409
E-mail: info@johnkendeengineering.com

WHOIS
Domain:
johnkendeengineering.com
Registrar: NameCheap, Inc.
Registered On: 2018-07-04
Expires On: 2019-07-04
Updated On: 2018-07-04

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Carney - carneydillon0@gmail.com, skype Carney3445

Postby Bix » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:02 pm

Carneydillon0@gmail.com
Carney Dillon
active on hangouts today

....and merged!

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

danielwilliam047@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:11 am

interpals
daniellove11 Daniel, 58 y.o.
Berlin, Germany [Current City & Hometown]
Online now

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

walkerjimmy600@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:26 pm

Jimmy00
Email walkerjimmy600@gmail.com
Gender Male
Looking for Female
Age 62 y.o.
Country United States
City Charleston
Here for Friendship, Serious Relationship, Marriage
Marital status Widowed
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I have 1-2 children living with me
Ethnicity White
Religion Christian
Body Type Average
Education PhD
Occupation Engineer
Description
Personal Description You will find out.

197.211.53.243 Lagos, Nigeria
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dan - dannyrach64@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:39 pm

galla7
54 - Male / Straight
Multi-Racial / Christian
Height: 5'11"
Non-Smoker / Has Children
Columbus, OH, US

am a simple person, a gentle man by nature, am kind hearted, honest, down to earth with good sense of humor, friendly , mature, i like listening to music, reading, going to the beach, traveling

Hello Dear, How are you doing ? i like to know you.... you have a very pretty smile and impressive profile, can we have a chat? i have a feeling you are my kind of woman, am a gentle man, honest, kind hearted, down to earth with good sense of humor, i like reading in my free time, listening to music, going to the beach, traveling, going to camping, i like to know what you do for fun, let be intouch ok, write me i like to know you more, am not always on here, send me an email dannyrach64@gmail.com and add me so we can have a chat, hope to hear from you soon, please take good care of yourself and have a nice day. warm Regards Dan

..... RPO is Dan Rachlin from Denmark

.billedbladet.dk/tags/dan-rachlin

Return to “White Males”