It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:16 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Jason Estes

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Corlyn27
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Jason Estes

Postby Corlyn27 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:44 pm

He claimed he was stationed in West Africa (Nigeria) for a military assignment. He keeps texting me, threatening to post photos all over the internet and Facebook if I don't send him the $500.00 now. Should I just block him right now, and pray he doesn't post anything?

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:02 am

Corlyn27

Yes, you need to BLOCK a Nigerian mafia from your all social sites and don't let some nasty criminals to blackmail you. IGNORE if they try to contact you.
We do not have our military in Nigeria. Those stories are created by gangs.

Please kindly post their: email address, phone numbers, stolen pictures, letters including the blackmailing.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

PrincessRobin
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby PrincessRobin » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:16 pm

This guy contacked me on the dating website mingle2 using the screen name xxxxxxestesxxx a couple days ago -
his profile said he was 42 year old male from Atlanta , Georgia and used the same picture that I included down below (he used the one in the sweat shirt that says "zoo York") as his profile picture - I cant post is profile link on mingle because he deactivated it or the website closed it.

we talked for alittle bit on mingle2 then he asked me if I had kik messenger so we just started talking on there - his kik profile that he used to contack me with was estesrick (and the name registered with the account says "Rick Wilson" - The picture that he had has his account picture it said "dear god thank you for everything" with a red heart shaped ballon - it looks like it was in the sky as the backround....he told me his name is Jason estes but his full name was Jason Rick Estes (he told me that on kik messenger)...he sent me these pictures (only 2)....

margarita.ribot
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby margarita.ribot » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:39 am

I have him on my list through the hangout. I don't even know he's real or not. Pictures look so old. Oh, and he did tell me to go to army station to request to marry him. And there I laughed so hard. and stop talking to this dude through this picture.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:39 pm

margarita

This is a Nigerian mafia. You did right thing when you BLOCKED it.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Ebony74
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Ebony74 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:27 am

Hello,
I met this man by the name of robin lewis estes on instagram. His username on instagram is robinlewis5561 or something like that. On kik his username is robin12890.He told me he was in the Army stationed in syria.we chatted for about 3 months on kik.i fell in love with this man and sent him thousands of dollars for food,wi fi,new phone, etx.etc. i was sending the money through different agents in Nigeria.I am heart broken.i want to know who this person is that is using these images to scam women.This person needs ro be prosecuted.Anyone help me get to the bottom of this. I have all the same photos of this person.
Ebony

hgchic
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hgchic » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:12 pm

This guy hit me up on SKOUT, said his name was Harry Estes, wanted me to send him money. Supposedly a sergeant in the U.S. Army now deployed to Chad, Africa, for 6-8 months. Same pictures. Wife passed away 4 years ago of cancer. Has a 6 year old son staying with a nanny in San Jose, CA. No other family in the U.S. Both parents deceased. Two sisters in Portugal. He texted me with the phone number 209-317-0579

Christinew1268
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Christinew1268 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:30 am

There’s a guy on plenty of fish using photos that do not belong to him and now he’s in kik telling me he’s in the military in west Africa on a peace keeping mission. Uses the name Ryan

JLake442
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby JLake442 » Thu May 03, 2018 1:36 am

I was contacted by "Howard Jordan Wilkinson" on Instagram. We started messaging on Viber. He uses Jordan on Viber. His pics on Instagram are the same as many already posted on here. His Viber number is 234 906 487 3742. He claims he is US military in west Africa. Claims he loves me. I haven't been asked for money.

Deleted User 93325

Bookmark and Share

Postby Deleted User 93325 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:30 pm

I have already dealt with this guy. He is a charmer and scammer for money and itunes cards is what he wants. I would run from him
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited

Deleted User 93325

Bookmark and Share

Postby Deleted User 93325 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:04 am

He’s just changed his number on Viber. He has me blocked on it. He will also use WhatsApp. He has took me for a lot of money and messed up my checking account because I was a fool to believe him. Jason Estes is married and not looking for no other woman. So don’t listen to him. Block any image of him that comes to you. His new number is +1 631-341-5740. He had sent me 60 photos of this guy but here is some of them that’s on his Howard Wilkinson profile on Instagram.

JLake442
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby JLake442 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:04 pm

I have blocked him on Instagram and have stopped answering him on Viber. I did get the new number notification.

Buttercup_kisses
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Buttercup_kisses » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:29 pm

Update Howard Jordan Estes is on hangouts email address is Howardwilkinson092@gmail.com and on Facebook under Howard Wilkinson

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:38 pm

Welcome to RS and thanks for update :) Hope you not sent any money to him and already stop communication with him.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Buttercup_kisses
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Buttercup_kisses » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:28 am

Yes all communication has stopped! No I haven’t sent him nothing. Ladies please you see this picture asking to be friends on any site it’s not the man your talking to. This guy is very good at what he does.

Return to “Military scams”