It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:55 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Eva Lovia

African scammers posing as white women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Susan Kelly Olson - susanolson117@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:37 pm

Dear,

Hi, how are you doing today? How was your night?It's nice to hear from you, read your kind words and receive the heart warming note, thanks for the reply. Hows life treating you?..I hope this e-mail gets to you in good health and spirit,I wish my dad wasn't late and we hadn't meet at this unfortunate time. I miss my dad, he really loved me dearly and he never stopped caring for me...He loved gardening and football. I love cars, houses, jewelries, and investment, you? I plan to own my own beautiful home soon, a home to call a home, you know what I mean? I love to play, very playful!(naughty u, not what was on your mind) I meant throwing pillows, playing hide and seek, water play. I wanna tour around the world with my partner and companion who would love me truly and admire me for who I am, not what I am, no-one is problem-free, every one has a problem.I have never had sex but scared of getting burnt so basically thinking of getting laid and have my sex life on because I wanna loosen up sexually ....So I would love a man with a high sex drive! Do you attend church? I'm catholic, I believe in God generally in all ways, He's one! So being protestant or catholic doesn't matter to me, religion isn't a barrier. Are you ready promise me and give me true love? Love is trust. I'm ready to be 100% honest, I'm not materialistic and money isn't a barrier. My life is very lonesome and boring at the moment, I need a man in my life, I hope that man is you:) .

My family is from Texas and I went to a catholic high school in Corpus Christi. I was born and lived in Corpus Christi almost all my life. I just lost My Dad recently. I miss him so much, before his death we were far from from each other. Before he died he wanted me to be his personal assistant after I got my master degree, unfortunately fate didn't allow (fate has played a bad game on me). When he retired he decided to go into crude oil business and become a crude oil merchant in Africa (Nigeria).20th of December last year he was poisoned, I was so shocked hearing about his death so I had a bad Xmas last year, he's my biggest sorrow. I am in Africa at the moment, staying in my dad's house...My dad's corpse is here at the mortuary here in Lagos, Nigeria. I lost my mom to cancer when i was a kids so it was kinda hard without her, and the only brother I've got is a drug addict,living a wasted life in California at my dad's house in Beverly hills and taking drugs there,i'm very sorry to tell you this. I am used to my grandma the most,she's still alive and i live with her(Mom's mother), my grandparent owns the house we live in Corpus Christi... I have been so lonely all my life, I'm seeking a serious relationship probably to find my life partner/a man that's ready to promise me TLC for the rest of our lives till death do us apart because that's what I am preparing to give in return. Are you willing to promise me TLC for the rest of your days ...When I went through your profile, I found out we are 99% match...I really liked all i saw on your profile, From what i have learn about you/your profile and i feel we have great things in common But right now things aren't fine with me Things have been so hard for me and dis could be stopping this relationship,i feel you can help me get things right but i think u might be mad at me to hearing this that was the reason why i'm trying to get to know you better first before I tell you anything,so i would be needing your help ... ?

I'm a dreamer at-times i might like to be alone by myself then i get lost day dreaming, My dream come true is when Each morning we wake up in one bed and first of all I see the morning light and then I see my lover & my best friend and the new day starts gladly and I understand that I am happy because I will see him every morning...I see a big house, a garden, the children are running and laughing, I hug your shoulders tenderly and whisper something funny and naughty in your ears, we laugh and smile... Our friends drive up to our house and cry something gladly... I want to have classic family evenings: to sit near the fire-place with beloved husband, to cook breakfasts, dinners and suppers for him, to watch our favorite movies, to visit our favorite places, to have common friends, to have family photo albums with our wonderful family pictures. It is my Big Dream. But life hasn't yet given me a chance to meet my second half, I can't choose a person whom I will love, whom I could love forever and to be cherished by man forever. I am like a lonely moon, it seems that my heart is cold, but it doesn't truth, my heart is ready to love, to give everything for love sake These are the pictures I imagine when I think about the happy desire of my own personal family... If you want to build love and if you like me, please always write to me, I will be waiting ...Lots of hugs…

111.jpg

wooow.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:01 pm

Hello Dear, How are you doing? Dear You spark up an interest in me, there's something about u that turns me on .. You'd make a good impression on me! ..you seem like my Mr right, i hope u're as natural in person! Please Dear I need your humble assistance, you really make me happy with your words and you make me have hope that one day i could come over all this discomfort and misfortunate life i am living right now, just trying to help myself out here, have been thinking and trying harder to stop crying. I have something bothering my mind that i want to tell you about, i feel so bad and don't know how to explain to you about it, i don't know how you might feel. I would be most glad and grateful if you could please afford to help me and I will appreciate it a lot if you can contribute in my life assurance now and help me with my life distress, because right now I am so sad and depressed.I will tell you how i get here if You are interested in Knowing it in full details, I can write you an email explaining everything to you..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:38 pm

Thanks so much for your message,Dear,I am writing this letter in confidence believing that it is the wish of God for you to help me and my grandma at this very point of need, God almighty will bless and reward you abundantly and you would never regret this, I know it may be hard for you to believe me but I plead with you to read my letter very well because it is only God in heaven knows am telling you the simple truth....Eventually this is what happened.. I thought i'd come for a visit to West Africa to make an inheritance claim on my dad's properties also i wanted to give my dad a proper burial then i can return to the states and build a new life. He has a home down here, mini aircraft triplane and a yacht. He had 6,000,000 with his bank and he has large unit of stocks. Right now we are out of cash. There's something I need to tell you, i am sick, I have Leukemia. I am on medication and I go for regular check up. I can understand you if U don't want me because of my sickness, I must take drugs for that all my life, my drugs is almost finish so I need to get out of here asap to buy my meds because I'm feeling sick. I am presently stuck and stranded here in West Africa(NIGERIA) at the moment...I came here to inherit my dad's money. I have been able to transfer the money in my dad's account successfully. right now i am log on, on my online banking, i can send you a copy of my online banking so you would know i am not lying to you ... There is money in my bank now but I can't seem to be able to withdraw money down here in Africa because my American express check card is not working out here in West Africa..can you help me with $1200 so i can leave here to you i'm not proud of this but i have no choice at the moment and i never wanted to ask you but grandma just ask me to give it a try..

I will come to u then when we get together you will drive me to a chase bank nearest to u so i will withdraw enough money...I wanna send granny money so with the money she can join us in the state then we'll go to Corpus Christi, Tx, i want granny to fly over to the states with dad's corpse because i wanna give dad a proper burial, his body needs to be buried in the states because his soul wont be happy to rest here in a foreign country (Nigeria), he will rest in perfect peace in Corpus then after the burial arrangement we would have a good time and get to know each other better, i would appreciate u being there for me and standing by through the burial then we can stay in a motel, have a good time together and plan our future...what do u think dear?

Please dear assist me, I can assure you would never regret helping me, Help me out so we can be together, I would come to you for real .. Once i get the money for my airfare i would come down to you in the state I am not here to hurt your feelings .. If you really want to help me and want us to be together....Here is the information u need to send the money at Money Gram.

Receiver Name is Susan Kelly Olson

Country is Nigeria

State is Lagos

Test question is What is this for

Test answer is Susan’s Flight

Once u have send the money you will email me all the necessary information to get the money, Like Reference # And the sender name( That your own name)Your address and the name of the nearest airport to fly to you, that's all the necessary info i will need in coming down to you..Once i have received the money i would send you a copy of my flight receipt, and my flight itinerary info, so u will know what time to pick me up at the airport .. Dear I cant wait to be with you and spend special moments of my life with you ... I'm so anxious and eager to be with you and you only ....

I hope to hear from you

Susan.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:54 pm

...... from the same Minute ...... empty Mail ..... I had to make from 3 Pics one now to put her mail together ...

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:24 pm

...... it was clear that "she" start to play now

Hello dear, Can you give me your phone number so i can text you and we can talk much more better about this ..

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

melodyabaidoo55@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Sun May 20, 2018 8:32 pm

Ddjedeklddeuhjkhj
Online Now
35 y.o. • Scorpio
United States, 75010
Woman • Straight
Image <= kindly add me on google ghangout melodyabaidoo55@gmail.com

Hangouts, no Google+

clone;
Wamba/ Wendy
Was online a month ago
30 years old, Cancer
United Kingdom, London
I'd like to meet: a guy age 41 - 80 year
I want to find:
I am looking to meet a COMPATIBLE man that is fun-loving, great company, who walks,
talks, and acts of integrity in all his actions and intentions, and is real and natural

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ethel - ethelforreal1@gmail.com, (646) 883-0447

Postby Igulinka » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:50 am

plus.google.com/117618752545732658898
Pink Lips

Are you not afraid to look into my eyes? They say, that I have witch's eyes and can charm you. Please, don't be afraid! Be sure, that you will be charmed without any magic only with my charisma, sincere smile and good sense of humor! My main priorities in life - family and love! I want to ensure that our priorities are the same, and you could show me life from the other side! I think,that I am the most cheerful lady you have ever seen. I find positive energy everywhere and can charge everybody like a battery. So, do you need some energy from me?

Textme6468830447 -->> (646) 883-0447 -->> VoIP New York City Metro Area

Ethelforreal1@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Susan - susanolson117@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:12 pm

Online4love10111
29-year-old Female
Seeking Men: 18 - 99
Phoenix, Arizona, United States

Looking for my Mr right .. You might be the one.

about myself:
I am an attractive,intelligent lady with a sense of humor and adventure.I love travelling, art, theater, teaching, reading, outdoors, dancing and much more.I'm healthy and I live a healthy life style.....Sincere,honest person with a good heart and spirit.Sense of humor. I value trust and loyalty above everything else.Fun to be with,pleasant, likable, & lovable personality,Love people,Love life, Have a Positive attitude,Easygoing, Not difficult to get along with, Intelligent, Smart, Educated, Trustworthy, Understanding, Stable, Kind, warm, loving, & caring.
willing to relocate: Yes
marital status: Single
seeking relationship: Casual dating, Friendship, Long term relationship, On line chat, "Intimate" activities, Marriage, Whatever works
looking for a match: within 50 miles of Phoenix, Arizona United States

Appearance
eyes: Hazel
hair: Dark brown
hairstyles: Curly
body type: Slim / Slender
height: 5'8 (173cm)
weight: 130 lbs (59kg)
bodyart: None

Background
education: Graduate degree
ethnicity: Caucasian
speaks: English, Spanish
religion: Christian / Catholic
attend ceremonies: Every weekend

Lifestyle
smokes: No, don't smoke
drinks: Rarely
has children: No
wants children: Yes, ABSOLUTELY
job: Self-employed

about my work:
ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME
political position: Conservative

Qualities
my idea of a great date:
ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME

the person I would like to meet:
ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME

Hello, How are you doing i am new on here, Let get to know each other better and exchange pictures...What is your e-mail address? I ld send you an e-mail to tell you more about myself along with photos so we can get to know each other better or you can send me an email my email address is susanolson117@gmail.com and i will reply back with my pictures ...

Раиса, 36 лет, Стрелец. Россия, Барнаул
.mamba.ru/ru/mb1751980170

...... same Profile in love-penza.ru but removed

Member6257830
https:/ /lt.lavaplace.com/Member6257830/

....... Mail is out!!!!!!!

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Susan Olson, susanolson117@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:20 am

loveepicentre
Susan
Nick: mb6952568936
I'm looking for: Woman

I'm looking for: Woman At the age of: 18 - 112 years
Purpose of Meeting: Friendship and communication, Love and Romance

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Susan - susanolson117@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:54 am

ilikeyou.com/en/user/3277511
Susan
30, female, New York

chatblink.com/susan-30-16889371847
Susan,
City: Texas :mrgreen:
Eyes Blue Hair Black
Height 213 cm (7'00") :mrgreen:
About me
I am an attractive,intelligent lady with a sense of humor and adventure.I love travelling,art,theater,teaching,reading,outdoors,dancing and much more.I'm healthy and I live a healthy life style.....Sincere,honest person with a good heart and spirit.Sense of humor. I value trust and loyalty above everything else.Fun to be with,pleasant, likable, & lovable personality,Love people,Love life, Have a Positive attitude,Easygoing,Not difficult to get along with, Intelligent,Smart,Educated,Trustworthy,Understanding,Stable,Kind,warm, loving, & caring.I'm a positive,moral and honest person

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Eva Lovia

Postby Igulinka » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:59 am

facebooksingles.com/index.php/profile/Miraculous095
Miraculous095
Appearance Body type: Slim
Height: 5' 8"
Eyes: Black
Hair: Black
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)
I am an attractive,intelligent lady with a sense of humor and adventure.I love travelling,art,theater,teaching,reading,outdoors,dancing and much more.I'm healthy and I live a healthy life style.....Sincere,honest person with a good heart and spirit.Sense of humor. I value trust and loyalty above everything else.Fun to be with,pleasant, likable, & lovable personality,Love people,Love life, Have a Positive attitude,Easygoing,Not difficult to get along with, Intelligent,Smart,Educated,Trustworthy,Understanding,Stable,Kind,warm, loving, & caring.I'm a positive,moral and honest person.I am outgoing, confident and playful.When I first meet people,I can be reserved and shy.I am a Christian.I am romantic,affectionate and communicate well

Vibes
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Stella Bingham - stellaowuau364@gmail.com

Postby Vibes » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:20 am

Recently encountered this scammer.

Check out username on google is - Stella Bingham. From Virginia USA.
Email made under this email add -
Aged 34

Single never married and asking money after few months of chatting on hangout, scammer is very cheesy and smart......

This person do not - like and totally avoids to give you phone no mobile no, and gives you all excuses and gives false promises about future dreams ...

stellaowuau364@gmail.com

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mary - LovelyMeredith@yahoo.com & PassionateMeredith@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:28 am

The same profiles and pics on:
diamonds.dating/
wonder.dating/
devoted.singles/
adore.one/
etc....
PassionateMeredith
37, Woman, Single
New Kingman-Butler, United States
Looks for: Man
32 - 41 years
Long-term dating, Friendship
My self-introduction
How are you doing today?My name is Mary and never been married with no kids and am single and am new to this online stuff and am willing to take a wonderful journey full of joy and happiness and with the special man in my life cuss am looking for MR right in my life and i took a glimpse at your profile and am kind of interested and will like to know you more and see whether you are the special one.ARE YOU?This my email address below you can hit up on any of the emails below Yahoo

Email address: LovelyMeredith@yahoo.com
Yahoo Instant Chat : LovelyMeredith@yahoo.com
G mail Email address: PassionateMeredith@gmail.com

Mary

clones;
eskimi.com/lt/ casino1233
Ghana
same pic above
---
wonder.dating/
lovia500
34, Woman, Single