It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:43 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Soldier Fund Scam

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sgt. Adrian Mckins - johankristi00@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:23 pm

... this Idiot don't give up.

Hello,

Pardon me for breaking into your privacy in this quest for your kind
assistance and cooperation.

My name is Sgt.Adrian Mckins,of the US Army.I am presently serving
in the Military at Camp Leatherneck Marine in Helmand Province,
Afghanistan.I lost my wife and only daughter during the 9/11 incident.

The United States Department of Defense, has just renewed deployment
operations. I have been listed in the batch announced by the Army
authorities to move to Syria to combat the ISIS terrorist group and I
really need your help in assisting me receive for safe keep a box
containing Raw Gold and Valuable.

This valuables i acquired after a bombardment and raiding of the
strong hold of the Afghan Taliban.

I have a perfect means and method to bring in the box to you safely. I
am ready and willing to share the content on a 50/50 basis with you
for your cooperation and assistance.

I will be waiting for your response for further details.Contact me at
this email johankristi00@gmail.com

Regards,
Sgt.Adrian Mckins
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sgt. Adrian Mckins - johankristi00@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Captain Keith Robinson - capt.keithrobinson201@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:21 am

Hello Dear,

I apologize if the content of my email is contrary to your moral ethics but I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business.

I am Captain Keith Robinson, an officer in the US Army, presently serving in the Military with the 82nd Airborne Division Peace Keeping Force here in Afghanistan. I need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of Two Military Trunk Boxes worth $20m.

I hope you can be trusted? If you can be trusted, I will explain further when I get a response from you for further clarification. Nevertheless, please ensure to reply via my private Email.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation, God bless you and America!!!

Best Regards,
Captain Keith Robinson
US ARMY
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Capt. Patrick Williams - capt.patrickwilliams404@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:40 pm

Dear Beloved Friend,

I saw your email from searching Engine and i decided to contact you urgent for this great opportunity between me and you, permit me to introduce myself to you, I am a captain with the United Nations troop Kabul Afghanistan, on war against terrorism. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Afghanistan come next year, I have been deployed to come and work in your country on military base soonest. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly on the war against terrorism and i will need a house for myself & that is why I contacted you.

On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of (US$45.5 Million USD) Which I got from crude oil deal here in Afghanistan. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money. And It is under my power to approve whoever that comes forth for this consignment.

I want to invest the money in your state as soon as I am deployed into your state for a good business, anyway you will advise me on that since I am not a business person. So I need someone I could trust. If you accepted I will be smuggle to transfer the money to your country where you will be the beneficiary.

I am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount, so I need to present someone to stand as the recipient. I am an American and an intelligence officer and for that I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service. I just need your acceptance and all is done.

Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give you the complete details that you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully, i decided to find someone that is for real and not imaginary and that is why I went to a secured web site, where I can be sure that the person is real. I believe I can trust you. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which is secured so nobody can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details, and i can only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored but have to be sure whom I am dealing with.

If you are interested please send me your personal mobile number so I can call you for further Inquiry when I am out of our military network am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message, if not response after 3days I will then search for someone else.

I wait for your contact details so we can go on. I will give to you 40% of the sum and 60% is for me. I hope I am been fair on this deal,
Get back to me with your full information:

YOUR FULL NAME.........
YOUR FULL ADDRESS....................
YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER........

Regards,

Capt. Patrick Williams
US ARMY
Kabul Afghanistan

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sgt. Adrian Mckins - frankwoodjr16@walla.co.il

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:00 pm

Hello,
Pardon me for breaking into your privacy in this quest for your kind
assistance and cooperation.
My name is Sgt.Adrian Mckins,of the US Army.I am presently serving
in the Military at Camp Leatherneck Marine in Helmand Province,
Afghanistan.I lost my wife and only daughter during the 9/11 incident.
The United States Department of Defense, has just renewed deployment
operations. I have been listed in the batch announced by the Army
authorities to move to Syria to combat the ISIS terrorist group and I
really need your help in assisting me receive for safe keep a box
containing Raw Gold and Valuable.
This valuables i acquired after a bombardment and raiding of the
strong hold of the Afghan Taliban.
I have a perfect means and method to bring in the box to you safely. I
am ready and willing to share the content on a 50/50 basis with you
for your cooperation and assistance.
I will be waiting for your response for further details.Contact me at
this email sgtadrianmckins@aol.com
Regards,
Sgt.Adrian Mckins

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Major Garry Hoffman - majorgaryhoffman@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:22 pm

Greetings,
My name is Major Garry Hoffman. I am an American soldier, presently
in Afghanistan for the training, advising the Afghan forces and also
helping in stabilizing the country against security challenges. With a
very desperate need for assistance, I have decided to contact you for
your kind assistance to move the sum of (US$38,000,000.00) Thirty
eight Million United States Dollars to you if I can be assured that my
share will be safe in your care until I complete my service.
Some money in various currencies was discovered in boxes at a
farmhouse during a rescue operation we conducted in one of the attacks
by the terrorists and it was agreed by my colleagues and I that some
part of this money be shared among us. The above figure was given to
me as my share, and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for
me, so with the help of a British doctor working with Red Cross, I was
able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble
spot. he does not know the real content of the package, and believes
that it belongs to a British /American medical doctor who died in a
raid here in Afghanistan, and before giving up, trusted me to hand
over the package to his Family.
I have now found a much secured way of getting the package out of
Afghanistan to you for pick up and I will discuss this with you when I
am sure that you are willing to assist me. I am ready to compensate
you with 30% of the $38 million USD for your assistance.
I do not know how long we will remain here, and I have been shot,
wounded and survived two suicide bomb attacks by the special grace of
God, this and other reasons I will mention later has prompted me to
reach out for help.
Please contact me as soon as possible with the following details:
Full Name:
Full Address:
Tel/cell numbers:
God Bless you as I look forward to your positive response.
Truly yours,
Major Garry Hoffman.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Major Garry Hoffman - majorgaryhoffman@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:48 pm

Greetings Sir,
First i have to thank you for your courage to email me back, honestly,
i am really happy to hear back from you, My request to you is truly
genuine and i dont think that i have any good reasons to deceive you,
however, you are very right in your request for a proof, iam going to
attached my official id here in this email but please in no reason you
share this id with any one or group because if you do, you are
jeopardizing my service career , iam doing this just to proof to you
that iam real and honest, after getting satisfy with my id and agree
to go on with me on this deal, i shall email to inform you the next
proceedings. i will stop here for now until i hear from you, in a
moment, i will be leading another raid to a deadly terrorist zone
outskirt of afghan. please i need your continuous prayer in this
service of humanity.
thanks once again and i hope to hear from you soonest.

God Bless you as I look forward to your positive response.
Truly yours,
Major Garry Hoffman.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sgt. Mercy Francis - mercyfrancis2000@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:52 pm

Dear,
I was shocked you stopped communicating with me, I really can't understand your reason for doing so, but I am very happy now to inform you about my success in getting the fund out of our bank with the help of Director of foreign transfer United bank of Africa and also with the special assistance of a New Zealand business man that catered for other logistics and stand as the legal beneficiary for the claim of the fund . However, I left the sum of $500,000 (Five Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars Only) in an ATM cash withdrawal Card. This $500,000 is for you and it is purposely for your compensation for your little effort in the deal . The ATM Card is a global payment card which is acceptable, workable and usable worldwide in making daily withdrawal of money from any ATM location. So you can be able to make withdrawals of money in any countries on daily basis.

I will like you to help me donate $100.000.00 US Dollars to any orphanage homes and motherless babies home in your country if there is any. Then the remaining $400,000.00 Dollars is for your compensation for your past sincere effort to help me . I would have sent the ATM card to your address by myself, But i was not with my partner who was in Africa for the transaction before getting the fund transfer to his country . I lack the time to travel to Africa now because I have to urgently meet up with my business colleagues in New Zealand . I will be heading to the airport as soon as I send you this email because I will be traveling out of this country to New Zealand where I shall continue with a petroleum business engagements and real Estate investment . For your own good, I requested my partner to left the sum of $500,000 (Five Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars Only) in an ATM cash withdrawal Card . with one Mr.Mme Amie Ndiaye Sow He is a bank officer in United bank of Africa , now go on and contact him through his official email address ( ubadepartmentcaree@gmail.com ) so that he can dispatch to you the ATM card at your contact address. Simply contact Mr. Mme Amie Ndiaye Sow.
immediately so that he can send the ATM card to you.

Below is the contact of Mr.Mme Amie Ndiaye Sow
Telephone Number: +221704680529
Email:( ubadepartmentcaree@gmail.com )

Thanks and God bless you

Mercy Francis.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sgt. Mark Edwards - sgtedwardsm2017@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:30 pm

Important offer
Good Day,

Sgt Mark Edwards here,an American soldier serving in the 1st Armored
Division in Iraq,you understand our situation here being attacked by
insurgents.On the process, we secretly moved some amount of money that
was hidden in one of the Saddam Hussein's caves,which at the moment
not traceable.

Your kind assistance in receiving the Project funds will be
appreciated,for the purpose of investment.60% of the total will be set
aside for a good business Investment while an offer of 40% is made
available to you,hope you'll appreciate that.I'm not asking much but
rather a hand of assistance in moving the funds out of the London
security vaults where it's been deposited under a temporal immunity
coverage.

Iraq is a war zone and my life here cannot be predicted as anything
can happen at any time,so would not like to miss the chance of
completing the final process of the funds,which is a confirmation of
it at your receiving address.

A diplomatic courier will be an ideal plan for the shipping of the
package which is a silver box containing the treasures.Note that the
process would encounter no hitch as it is a risk free transaction and
has a diplomatic coverage so cannot be checked at any port of
Entry/Exit.If this offer is ok by you,then further details will be
sent to you,let me say that "TRUST" should be our major objective in
this venture,as you'll be in control of it all,until my mission is
completed.Can you be trusted?

Please reply to: sgtedwardsm2017@gmail.com

kindly send me an e-mail signifying your interest.
Nice to meet you
From Iraq
Sgt Mark Edwards

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Capt. Patrick Williams - capt.pwilliams@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:23 am

Dear Beloved Friend,

I saw your email from searching Engine and i decided to contact you urgent for this great opportunity between me and you, permit me to introduce myself to you, I am a captain with the United Nations troop Kabul Afghanistan, on war against terrorism. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Afghanistan come next year, I have been deployed to come and work in your country on military base soonest. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly on the war against terrorism and i will need a house for myself & that is why I contacted you.

On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of US$45.5Million US.D) Which I got from crude oil deal here in Afghanistan. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money. And It is under my power to approve whoever that comes forth for this consignment.

I want to invest the money in your state as soon as I am deployed into your state for a good business, anyway you will advice me on that since I am not a business person. so I need someone I could trust. If you accepted i will be smuggle to transfer the money to your country where you will be the beneficiary.

I am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount, so I need to present someone to stand as the recipient. I am an American and an intelligence officer and for that so I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service. I just need your acceptance and all is done.

Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give to you the complete details that you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully, i decided to find someone that is for real and not imaginary and that is why I went to a secured web site, where I can be sure that the person is real. I believe I can trust you. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which is secured so nobody can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details to you will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored but have to be sure whom I am dealing with.

If you are interested please send me your personal mobile number so I can call you for further Inquiry when I am out of our military network am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message, if not response after 3days I will then search for someone else.

I wait for your contact details so we can go on.I will give to you 40% of the sum and 60% is for me. I hope I am been fair on this deal,

Get back to me with your full information:
YOUR FULL NAME.........
YOUR FULL ADDRESS....................
YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER........

Regards,

Capt. Patrick Williams
US ARMY
Kabul Afghanistan

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Captain Keith Robinson - capt.keithrobinson201@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:39 pm

Sir,

Thank you for your mail and after proper consideration and consultation i decided that the delivery will be done through a bank vault where we have already established a discussion with a bank in the USA who will make their arrangement to bear the cost of lifting the consignment through their private arrangement which will be done on their own but we agreed that after proper work completed they will take 30% of the total fund of $20m which was agreed.

After arriving the fund on the bank vault then i will be informed to tell you to contact the bank where they will open an account for you so that the fund can be transferred to you without any problem but through normal banking procedures and there will never be any suspicion.

As i talk to you now the bank is making the arrangement now to lift the consignment with their own secret service and i have released the whole information's and signed the agreement so once its done i will tell you to contact the bank meanwhile attached is the certificate of deposit to the red cross during safekeeping.

Please do not fail me because all i am doing is just a way to make sure that the fund arrives safely and your percentage i am giving for acting as the beneficiary is still intact because as a military official i can not handle the fund to avoid suspicion and all our investments will be handled by you please take note and get committed.

Kindly keep in touch and forward me with your direct telephone number now.

Thanks and i know this is the best option for security reasons.

Thanks

Capt.Keith Robinson

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Major Garry Williams - majorgarrywilliams@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:29 am

Greetings Beloved Friend,

My name is Major Garry Williams. I am an American soldier, presently in Afghanistan for the training, advising the Afghan forces and also helping in stabilizing the country against security challenges. With a very desperate need for assistance, I have decided to contact you for your kind assistance to move the sum of (US$48,000,000.00) forty Eight Million United States Dollars to you if I can be assured that my share will be safe in your care until I complete my service. Some money in various currencies was discovered in boxes at a farmhouse during a rescue operation we conducted in one of the attacks by the terrorists and it was agreed by my colleagues and I that some part of this money be shared among us.

The above figure was given to me as my share, and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a British doctor working with Red Cross, I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot. he does not know the real content of the package, and believes that it belongs to a American medical doctor who died in a raid here in Afghanistan, and before giving up, trusted me to hand over the package to his Family.

I have now found a much secured way of getting the package out of Afghanistan to you for pick up and I will discuss this with you when I am sure that you are willing to assist me. I am ready to compensate you with 35% of the $48 million USD for your assistance.

I do not know how long we will remain here, and I have been shot, wounded and survived two suicide bomb attacks by the special grace of God, this and other reasons I will mention later has prompted me to reach out for help.

Please contact me as soon as possible with the following details:

Full Name:
Full Address:
Tel/cell numbers:

God Bless you as I look forward to your positive response

Truly yours,

Major Garry Williams

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Soldier Fund Scam

Postby minerva » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:37 am

Dae Bayani <daebayani@gmail.com>

Wed, Jun 13, 5:46 PM

to me

Hello xxx

I am contacting you based on the information I have before me regarding funds that were deposited by Heather Ross a US Army sometimes ago.We have made all attend to locate her but all effort yield fruitless.

The amount in question is $4,800,000.,the only information relating to the deposit of the said amount is Chryseis Sophia Phimokrates of 11 Hard Crittington Rd., Bl4 5Z Dummkopf,UK

Kindly confirm if I am contacting the right person.

Regards,

Dae Bayani.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Major Dennis Hornbeck - majdenhbeck@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:46 pm

I am in the military unit here in Afghanistan, we have some amount of
funds that we want to move out of the country. My partners and I need
a good partner someone we can trust. It is risk free and legal.

Please Reply me via my private email: majdenhbeck@gmail.com

Regards,
Major Dennis Hornbeck.

... IP shows Vodafone Ghana

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sgt. Mark Edwards - sgtedwardsm2017@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:53 am

Greetings to You

Assist Request From You

Good day and compliments, I know this letter will definitely come to
you as a surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it
carefully as the decision you make will go off a long way to determine
my future and continue existence.Please allow me to introduce myself.I
am SGT MARK EDWARDS, in 4th Battalion, 64th Armored Regiment unit here
that Patrols the helmand province, Afghanistan. I am desperately in
need of assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you.

I am presently in Afghanistan and I found your contact particulars in
an address journal. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum
of $5.5m (Five Million five hundred thousand United States Dollars) to
you,as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until
I complete my service here. This is no stolen money and there are no
dangers involved.

SOURCE OF MONEY:

Some money in US DOLLARS was discovered and concealed in barrels at a
location in helman province when we conducted a foot patrol and it was
agreed by all party present that the money be shared amongst us.This
might appear as an illegal thing to do but I tell you what? No
compensation can make up for the risks we have taken with our lives in
this hellhole.The above figure was given to me as my share and to
conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help
of a Canadian contact working with the UN here (his office enjoys some
immunity) I was able to get the package out to a safe location
entirely out of trouble spot. He does not know the real contents of
the package as he believes that it belongs to an American who died in
an air raid, who before giving up trusted me to hand over the package
to his close relative.

I have now found a secured way of getting the package out of
Afghanistan for you to pick up. I do not know how long I will remain
here, as I have been lucky to survive 2 suicide bomb attacks by Pure
Divine intervention. This and other reasons put into consideration
have prompted me to reach out for help. If it might be of interest to
you then Endeavor to contact me immediately and we would work out the
necessary formalities but I pray that you are discreet about this
mutually benefiting relationship.

Your urgent reply is needed at (sgtedwardsm2017@gmail.com)

Sincerely,
Sgt.Mark Edwards,
1AD 1BCT G3,
IRMO Operations,
US Army.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Gen. John W. Nicholson Jr. - genjohnjr07@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:44 pm

Greetings To You

My name is General John W Nicholson Jr. I'm an American soldier, presently Serving in Afghanistan as Army General commander, I'm very desperate in need for your assistance, I have decided to contact you for your kind assistance to received the two military trunk boxes which contain the sum of $40,million united states dollars,which just arrived in USA from Afghanistan, if I can be assured that my share will be safe in your care until I complete my service. I want to invest this money and your assistance is urgently needed to accomplish this task. I am ready to compensate you with 30% of the $40 million USD for your assistance. I do not know how long we will remain here. I will explain further when i get a response from you. Kindly contact me this email address below: genjohnjr07@gmail.com

you can watch this video, is my video/ youtube.com/watch?v=spAf99R9yOk
Sorry if you may receive this message in your spam due to the poor network failure.

God Bless You.

Gen. John W. Nicholson Jr
Kabul Afghanistan
US ARMY

Return to “Other types of African scams”