It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:55 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Viktoriya; <iouyviktoriyayi@yandex.com/olyakostit@yandex.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Alina; <krasivyalina@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:22 pm

...... from my MBN-Spamfolder today.

Good afternoon Dear stranger, I want to read how much you are interested in search and acquaintance with new and wonderful girl? My name is Alina. Iam hope to your like my image. I'm also look man with which my life will quiet and remarkable. I am very cheerful, kindly and positive girl. But I am still have one and already very tired of that life. So I went to a dating agency and got you email. In reality, I'm look for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future. Most important is my purpose I wish to look a companion to my solitary life! I very much hope that you are precisely this a person. I will be glad if we will find our common interests and our meeting is most great moment in our future life. I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our talking therefore in more detail I will talk about myself later! I will wait for your answer! See you later, Alinka.

Received: from localhost (unknown [41.251.222.236])
Reply-To: Alinusenka Alinka < krasivyalina@outlook.com>
Errors-To: Alinusenka Alinka <hhirai-mi@alpha.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2018 19:21:42 +0000

ADSL_Maroc_telecom
DEMPFS Maroc Telecom
Division Exploitation et maintenance des PFS
MAROC TELECOM
Avenue de France AGDAL
Immeuble DR Rabat
Morocco

CAM169.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Alina; <alina.milaya@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:51 pm

...... from my DMF-Spamfolder today.

Good evening! Respected stranger, I want to read how much you are interesting in find and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl? I'm Alinochka. Iam hope to your like my image. I am also find someone with which my life will calm and remarkable. I am very merry, kindly and positive girl. But I'm still have single and yet very tired of that life. So I go to a dating site and get you email. Actually, I'm search for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future. Most important is my purpose I want to look a lover for my lonely life! I very much hope that you are precisely this a person. I will be glad if we can find our common interests and our familiarity is most remarkable moment in our later life. I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our conversation therefore in more detail I will write about myself later! I will wait for your answer! See you soon, Alinchika,

Received: from localhost (unknown [188.163.76.19])
To: <fbaleitavea11@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Alinusechka Alinchik < alina.milaya@hotmail.com>
Errors-To: Alinusechka Alinchik <fire119-to@tempo.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2018 22:48:39 +0000

DHCP-FTTB-LV-188-163-76-GTUA
Golden Telecom
Golden Telecom LLC
15/15/6 V. Khvojki str.
Kiev
UKRAINE

CAM169.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:07 pm

..... from my DLB-Spamfolder today.

Hey there my new mate Respected stranger, I wish to know how much you are interested in find and familiarity with new and wonderful girl? My name is Alinka. Iam hope to your like my image. I'm also search person with whom my life will quiet and remarkable. I am very merry, kindly and positive girl. But I'm still have alone and yet very tired of such life. So I go to a dating agency and got you email. Actually, I'm look for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future. Most important is my purpose I want to look a lover for my solitary life! I very much hope that you are precisely this a man. I will be happy if we can find our common interests and our acquaintance is most great moment in our future life. I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our communication therefore in greater detail I will talk about me later! I will wait for your answer! See you later, Alinusya!

Received: from localhost (unknown [95.12.70.173])
To: <correoparaasignaturas@hotmail.com>
From: Alinuschka Alinulka <kazuhiko_okamoto13@hop.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: Alinuschka Alinulka < krasivyalina@outlook.com>
Errors-To: Alinuschka Alinulka <kazuhiko_okamoto13@hop.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2018 20:53:03 +0000

TR-TELEKOM-20081014
Turk Telekomunikasyon Anonim Sirketi
Turgut Ozal Bulvari Turk Telekom Genel Mudurlugu
B Blok No308 Aydinlikevler Altindag
Ankara
TURKEY

CAM-091.jpg

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Alina; <milaysuperalina@outlook.com>

Postby Myra » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:09 pm

Aloha my great friend! Respected stranger, I want to see how much you are interesting in search and acquaintance with new and wonderful girl? My name is Alina. Iam hope to your like my smapshot. I'm also look person with whom my life is quiet and remarkable. I am very merry, kindly and positive girl. But I am still have one and already very tired of kind of life. So I come to a dating site and got you email. In reality, I'm find for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future. Most important is my goal I wish to find a lover for my solitary life! I very much hope that you are just such a person. I will be glad if we can find our common interests and our meeting is most remarkable moment in our future life. I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our dialogue therefore in more detail I will write about myself later! I will wait for your answer! See you soon, Alinulka!

IP: 196.87.131.18

Reply-To: Alina Alinka <milaysuperalina@outlook.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2018

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Tatyana - topface

Postby Myra » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:15 pm

Tatyana
Makiivka, Donetsk Oblast, Ukraine

About
Education: University degree
Sociability: Easygoing
Character: Calm
Thoughts on Smoking: No more
Drinking: With friends
Body type: Slim
Eye color: Brown
Living: With parents
Car: Don't have
Height: 165 cm
Weight: 55 kg

add. pics

Image Image

Image ImageImage

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Alina; <alinamilashka@outlook.com>

Postby Myra » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:54 pm

Hi there my new pen-friend! Dear stranger, I want to know how much you are interesting in find and familiarity with new and wonderful girl? My name is Alinuschka. Iam hope to your like my pic. I'm also find person with which my life is quiet and wonderful. I am very cheerful, kind and positive girl. But I'm still have one and yet very tired of kind of life. So I go to a dating site and found you email. Actually, I'm find for real man for a serious friendship and even wedding in future. Most important is my goal I wish to look a lover for my lonely life! I very much hope that you are precisely this a man. I will be glad if we will find our common interests and our acquaintance is most great moment in our later life. I do not know how much you are interested in continue our communication therefore in greater detail I will talk about me later! I will wait your letter! See you soon, Alinchik.

IP: 41.140.174.129

Reply-To: Alinulka Alinochka <alinamilashka@outlook.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2018

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Valentina; <milayakrassa@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:48 pm

.... from my 419-Spamfolder today.

Salut my stranger Dear stranger, I wish to see how much you are interested in search and familiarity with new and wonderful woman? I'm Valentina. I am hope to your like my foto. I'm also search person with whom my life is calm and wonderful. I am very cheerful, kindly and positive woman. But I am still have alone and already very tired of kind of life. So I go to a dating agency and found you email. In fact, I'm find for real man for a serious friendship and even marriage in future. The main is my goal - I wish to look a companion to my lonely life! I very much hope that you are just such a person. I'll be happy if we will find our common interests and our meeting is most great moment in our future life. Now I do not know how much you are interested in continue our talking therefore in more detail I talk about me later! I will wait your letter! See you soon, Valentinulya,

Received: from localhost (unknown [113.161.8.140])
To: <bigmarcouk@hotmail.co.uk>
Reply-To: Valentinulya Beauty <milayakrassa@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Valentinulya Beauty <key1@topaz.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2018 17:38:55 +0200

VNPT-VN
Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications Group
Pham Tien Huy
No 57, Huynh Thuc Khang Street, Lang Ha ward,
Dong Da district, Ha Noi City
Vietnam

PIC556.jpg

.... Emailaddress already conspicuous in January but with other Pics.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Valentina; <milashechka.malenkaya@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:47 pm

...... from my 24FD-Spamfolder today.

Good day Dear stranger, I want to see how much you are interesting in find and acquaintance with new and wonderful woman? My name is Valentina. I am hope to your like my foto. I am also finding man with which my life is quiet and astonishing. I am very cheerful, kindly and positive girl. But I'm still alone and yet very tired of kind of life. So I went to a dating agency and found you email. In fact, I'm searching for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future. Most important is my goal - I wish to search a companion for my lonely life! I very hope that you are just such a person. Iwill be glad if we can find our common interests and our familiarity is most great moment in our later life. I do not know how you are interested in continuing our communication therefore more detail I write about myself later! I'll wait for your answer! See you soon, Valentinusya!

Received: from localhost (node-zm8.pool-118-172.dynamic.totbb.net [118.172.180.80])
To: <drummerboylane@gmail.com>
From: Valentinulya Valentinulya <mizot0501@adagio.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: Valentinulya Valentinulya <milashechka.malenkaya@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Valentinulya Valentinulya <mizot0501@adagio.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2018 20:24:56 +0200

totnet
TOT Public Company Limited Bangkok
Pansak Arpakajorn
TOT Public Company Limited
89/2 Moo 3 Chaengwattana Rd,
Laksi,Bangkok
10210 THAILAND

CAM-180.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Valentina; <margaritagmiss@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:10 pm

...... from my MBN-Spamfolder today.

Hello! Respected stranger, I wish to read how much you interesting in find and acquaintance with new and wonderful girl? My name is Valentina. I hope to your like my pic. I'm also finding man with which my life will quiet and remarkable. I am very merry, kindly and positive woman. But I am still alone and already very tired of kind of life. So I come to a dating site and get you email. In fact, I'm search for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future. Main is my goal - I want to find a companion for my lonely life! I very hope that you are just such a man. I'll be happy if we will find our common interests and our acquaintance is most remarkable moment in our future life. I do not know how much you are interested in continue our talking therefore more detail I talk about me later! I'll wait for your answer! See you later, Valentinulya,

Received: from localhost (unknown [119.18.153.98])
To: <229118928@qq.com>
Reply-To: Valentinuska Flower <margaritagmiss@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Valentinuska Flower <reo0430@jeans.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2018 19:08:05 +0200

JLM-Batam
PT Jala Lintas Media
Victor Irianto
Jl. Mayor Oking No.89 KM.2
Cibinong
Kabupaten Bogor 16918
Indonesia

CAM-483.jpg ..... mirrored Pic

Анюта, 26, Ясиноватая, Украина ...... 13 Pics
https:/ /m.rusdate.ca/zn6891977/

https:/ /ukrdate.net/zn6891977/?use=www ...... 13 Pics

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Valentina; <milayakrassa@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:55 pm

.... with the last Pic in my DLB-Spamfolder today.

Aloha my new mate Respected stranger, I want to read how much you interested in finding and getting acquainted with new and wonderful woman? I'm Valentina. I hope to your like my photo. I'm also find man with which my life will quiet and astonishing. I am very merry, kind and positive girl. But I still have alone and very tired of that life. So I come to a dating agency and get you email. Actually, I'm finding for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future. Main is my purpose - I wish to find a companion to my solitary life! I very hope that you are just such a man. Iwill be glad if we can find our common interests and our familiarity is most great moment in our later life. Now I do not know how much you are interested in continue our talking therefore more detail I will write about myself later! I will wait for your answer! See you later, Valentinuska!

Received: from localhost (unknown [115.84.82.39])
Reply-To: Valentinuska Valentinulka <maill.letter@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Valentinuska Valentinulka <yk422@abelia.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2018 09:37:50 +0200

LAOTELECOM
Telecommunication Service
Davanh PHANTHAVONG
Ave lane-xang 01000
Vientiane
Lao People's Democratic Republic

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Valentina; <milayakrassa@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:34 pm

...... finally from 419.

Hello xxxxx. Thank you for giving me some time and responding to my
letter. As you already know my name is Valentina. I found your address
e-mail through the dating agency "Parthner", more precisely the
address e-mail gave me the dating agency "Parthner".
:liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: Most likely you
are asking a question, why from where your email adress to dating
agency??? I immediately answer you immediately, "I do not know how
dating agency found your address. "I registered on the site "Parthner"
and filled out the questionnaire, what kind of man I'm looking for, To
date agency, they picked the right person for me. After the completion
of the questionnaire . The agency gave me your email. But there is one
the problem is, my subscription is free, so there's nothing about you
not known. I do not have your photo, I do not know your country, in
what city do you live and most importantly, how old are you. Nothing
for me it is not known about you. Therefore, if you want to continue
our I ask you to tell us about yourself. If you do not mind. So you
had a little idea of ​​ me. I'll tell you about yourself (little).
First of all, I am from Russia and live in the city of Saratov. I I
have been working as an assistant surgeon for two years, in the state
polyclinic. I love my job and am proud that I can help people. My
hobby is sports. I like playing volleyball, basketball + I like to
skate, skate, ski and so on Further. I can list a lot of things I love
doing. But, The best option is to tell more in detail in our further
communications. I hope you do not mind?? Most likely on this, I will
end your letter. Forgive me for saying so little about myself. For me,
this is the first experience in getting to know you. I do not see the
point of writing you all at once about yourself, the best option is to
tell you in each letter little by little. Thus, we will be able to get
to know each other, how can more. I will wait for your next letter.
Yours faithfully Valentina

....... no IP traceable

IMAG00001.jpg

IMAG000011.jpg

IMAG000012.jpg

IMAG000014.jpg

IMAG000016.jpg

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Valentina; <margaritagmiss@yandex.com>

Postby Myra » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:19 pm

Hello man! Dear stranger, I want to know how much you are interested in finding and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl? My name is Valentina. I hope to your like my foto. I am also looking someone with whom my life is quiet and astonishing. I am very cheerful, kindly and positive girl. But I am still have alone and yet very tired of kind of life. So I come to a dating site and got you email. In reality, I'm find for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future. The main is my goal - I want to look a lover to my lonely life! I very hope that you are just such a person. Iwill be glad if we will find our common interests and our familiarity is most remarkable moment in our future life. I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our communication therefore greater detail I will write about me later! I'll wait for your answer! See you later, Valentinulya.

IP: 95.65.53.63
Originating ISP: Starnet Solutii Srl

Reply-To: Valentina Valentinchik <margaritagmiss@yandex.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2018

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Valentina; <milayakrassa@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:59 pm

Hi how are you doing???? Today it was a great surprise for me not to
receive a return letter from you. Please tell me the reason. why did
not you write to me ??? Maybe the reason is that I did not answer all
your questions ??? Tell me . Is this the reason ??? Or the reason in
other ??? If not, tell me what the problem is. Maybe the problem is at
my age ?? So you do not want to communicate with me ??? Please tell me
the reason. I hope that you will respond to my letter. It does not
take long to write a letter. I'm waiting for your letter. Your new
friend Valentina

IMAG10044.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tatyana; <Tatyananaryzhnyk@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:35 pm

...... from my 24FD-Spamfolder today.

Salut friend. Respected stranger, I want to know how much you are interesting in find and acquaintance with new and wonderful woman? My name is Tatyanuscka. Iam hope to your like my pic. I'm also searchsomeone with whom my life will quiet and astonishing. I am very cheerful, kindly and positive woman. But Iam still have single and yet very tired of kind of life. So I come to a dating site and found you email. In Actually, I'm find for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future. The most important is my purpose - I want to search a lover to my solitary life! I very much hope that you are just such a person. Iwill be glad if we will find our common interests and our acquaintance is most remarkable moment in our future life. Now I do not know how much you are interested in continue our conversation therefore in greater detail I'll talk about myself later! Iwill wait for your answer! See you later, Tatyanka,

Received: from localhost (unknown [113.161.238.164])
Reply-To: Tatyanok Tatyanushka <Tatyananaryzhnyk@hotmail.com>
Errors-To: Tatyanok Tatyanushka <gyosei@giga.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2018 05:06:40 +0200

VNPT-VN
Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications Group
Pham Tien Huy
No 57, Huynh Thuc Khang Street, Lang Ha ward,
Dong Da district, Ha Noi City
Vietnam

CAM598.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tanya; <Tatyananaryzhnyk@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:52 pm

.... from my DLB-Spamfolder today.

Hi friend Respected stranger, I wish to see how much you are interested in find and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl? My name is Tanya. Iam hope to your like my foto. Iam also looksomeone with which my life will quiet and wonderful. I am very cheerful, kindly and positive girl. But I'm still have one and already very tired of kind of life. So I went to a dating site and got you email. In Actually, I'm find for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future. Most important is my purpose - I want to find a companion to my solitary life! I very much hope that you are just such a man. Iwill be glad if we will find our common interests and our familiarity is most remarkable moment in our later life. Now I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our dialogue therefore in greater detail Iwill write about myself later! Iwill wait for your answer! See you later, Tanya

Received: from localhost (unknown [49.145.243.65])
From: Tatyanushka Woman <magokoro-akabane@energy.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: Tatyanushka Woman <Tatyananaryzhnyk@hotmail.com>
Errors-To: Tatyanushka Woman <magokoro-akabane@energy.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2018 04:41:54 +0200

Residential_DSL
HOME_DSLResidential_DSL
Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company
6/F Innolab Building
Boni Avenue, Mandaluyong City
Philippines

PCX-584.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”