It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:15 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Robertb Abrams, robertb_abrams@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Robertb Abrams, robertb_abrams@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:03 am

can you post his other pics ?

to post a pic just click ADD IMAGE TO POST in the bellow replay ;)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

操.中島
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby 操.中島 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:10 am

Hi! Thank you for your asking to send his pic,but I couldn't so far. Even though I tried, pc isn't working.
In the pic, He's sitting at the desk having his message with his both hands.but I found the face and body are diffrent after a while. I can see the three colors,blue,white, and yellow around his ear. they are the flag's colors behind him in the other picture. I was shocked. I was sad.

I was happy he was loving me so much,and being daydreaming every day until I saw that pic.

since he asked about money,I've changed in my mind.but kept going to chatting.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:33 am

Just dont send any money to him and dont fall to his trap love again. Scammer good on it, manipulating a feeling of their target. And they also photosop it the picsto made the target believe that they are real.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

操.中島
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby 操.中島 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:28 am

Hi!
I knew real him from the net news just now.
I thought I do someday like this. I'm glad to do that. He' s excellent!

操.中島
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby 操.中島 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:29 am

I received,

Honey I was deployed to South Kora if you clear the money before next week,I will decline Carvary deployment and be with you. Say something please it show that you read every messages I sent to you baby and you are hurting me is this how you trat me.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:49 pm

操.中島

Please post fake profile, email addresses, phone numbers, where money was requested. Please BLOCK and IGNORE scammers.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

操.中島
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby 操.中島 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:17 am

abramsrobert47@gmail.com He requested me to send money to Russia.

I've gotten some messages from a man who belongs to UNdiplomatics.
I've already delated him.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Robert Abrams, abramsrobert47@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:47 pm

操.中島
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby 操.中島 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:06 pm

As to sending money to Russia,The dedline was October 5th he told me. But I didn't . I blocked him. How ever,after two days Oct.7th, I received an e-mail from Nigeria on the other my e-mail address. Is there anything to do with it?
Why? Any way I posted.

Dear Sir.
I am Senator Shehu Sani: a serving senator in National Assembly (Legislature)of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and Chairman of the Senate Commitee on Local & fForeign Debts.
I have US$25000 000 00 that I need you to receive for me. The US25mil is a debt owed to a foreign beneficiary (contractor) whom our committee has tried but failed to locate since the past 3-years.
Recently, I discovered the beneficary date was fictitiously used in an attempt by an official of the past administration to embezzle and siphon the fund out of the country,
Unfortunately,the ex-official couldn't complete the scheme before their party was booted out of office.
What I want to do now is to put in your name as the co-owner of the company in which name the US25mil
was approved. And I would unconditionally pay out the US25mil into your account without delay. You'll keep 20% of it and surrender the remaining 80% to me.
I wait for your prompt email so we can discuss in detail.

??????

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Robert Bruse Adams, adamsrb9@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:10 pm

interpals
adamsrb9 Robert Bruse, 57 y.o.
Kabul, Afghanistan [Current City & Hometown]
Online now
I am a good and kind man and i believed in one man one woman and my favorite color are red and yellow. I like movies especially scary ones, i like bowling, dancing, and amusement parks.I like to make something Clear as we start in our communication. My intention should be made known early enough so that you will be able to know. The only reason I am here writing to you and ready to devote time to make all the necessary communication is because I like your profile and I desire to get closer to you and see if there’s chemistry to yoke heart together because nothing works until someone work on it. I am here to look for the real woman who can bring out the best in me not minding the age and distance. A woman that will share the solid foundation of relationship with me, which is, trust, love, relationship, companionship, compromise, understanding, friendship, who has the spirit of given.One that we will share our sorrows together and one that we will be there for each other in terms of good and Bad .I also know that the one problem we are going to face is "THE DISTANCE". I want you to know that distance has nothing to do with love real passion and i will be finishing my assignment soon.if you find someone who touches your heart and defines love in a perfect way you can travel a thousand miles to make her yours. love has nothing to do with age, distance, personality and what you are but of who you are. My heart is free and open, also I will be happy, if I find the same heart and it will be mutual on a relationship not minding our distance.

Ok i am looking for a wife, I sincerely want to tell you that since I see your picture in this site my heart never go out from you and it may be crazy to tell you this but honestly I think I am in love with you and would want to have you as my wife because I needed somebody to be around me now when i come back home

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Robert Bruse Adams, adamsrb9@gmail.com

Postby Pandora » Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:39 pm

RPO: Ltd. Gen. Robert B. Abrams
already in the forum
viewtopic.php?f=91&t=73030

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ethan Williams, williamsethan433@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun May 19, 2019 4:18 pm

interpals
ethan_21509 Ethan, 51 y.o.
New York City, United States [Current City & Hometown]
'm a simple and caring man and believe much in true love and trust

I'm Ethan I'm from United States and you?
add me up on hangouts okay please
Williamsethan433@gmail.com
let's talk better on hangouts okay please

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

robertabram952@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:08 pm

interpals
robertabram952 Gen. Robert Abram, 59 y.o.
Seoul, South Korea [Current City & Hometown]
Online now

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: james abrams - jamesabrams129@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:40 pm

on hangout..
James Abrams
jamesabrams129@gmail.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Gideon Williams, LINE: ac55912

Postby Bix » Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:40 am

Waplog
Williams
gideon40037, Male, 50, Single
Nigeria , Edo
I am sincere and honest. I am a single Dad looking for a woman, here is my ac55912, line id you can add me so we can talk better

Return to “Military scams”