It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:55 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

David Raymond Koke Yepes, davidraymondkokeyepes@gmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
sheryl.lynn
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: David Raymond Koke Yepes, davidraymondkokeyepes@gmail.com

Postby sheryl.lynn » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:41 pm

.facebook.com/bill.yepes.104

This guy is on Face Book as Bill Yepes says he is a US Marine and stationed in Africa and that he has 2 kids and he is widowed! Does he think I'm that dumb! lol. :lol:

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

ChicaV
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ChicaV » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:57 am

Thought he was a scammer, you don’t ask a women for money after only knowing her for 6 days. Lol I played along for a bit but thought I better share it here. He’s on Instagram saying he’s currently in Afghanistan on peacekeeping mission. Have provided his IG military_koker

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:31 am

Welcome to RS and thanks for the update :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Jordi Gonzales / Mark James - markjames5234@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:57 am

Kokeyepes
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: Carlifornia
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Fit
Ethnicity: Other

Religion: Christian
Education: Other
Personal Description:

I'm a military of the US
IP: 41.57.217.70 Accra, Ghana

=> plus.google.com/118192616917707645086

Jordi Gonzalez
markjames5234@gmail.com
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jordi Gonzales / Mark James - markjames5234@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:50 pm

markjames5234@gmail.com
Marcus
Location New Orleans, Louisiana
Wants to date with girls, 36-60

po-param.ru/page/brianyepes/frl-2
jackson yepes
34 , Virgo
United States of America, Dallas
I'm looking for: a woman aged 40 to 65.
Residence: Own a house
Education: Several Higher Education Diplomas
Type of occupation: us Marines
Smoking: I don't smoke and I can't stand smokers
Alcohol: I drink sometimes, socially

waplog.com
Nevada

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jordi Gonzales / Mark James - markjames5234@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:52 pm

meetup.com/
Jeremy S.
Washington, DC

wamba.com/en/mb1760411803
Henry
Was online long ago
34 years, Scorpio. United States, Richford
Height: 173 cm
Weight: 61 kg
ImageImageImage

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

304-804-4654

Postby Bix » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:46 pm

interpals
Fffkk Fffk, 44 y.o.
New York, United States [Current City & Hometown]
Am very good man. And you will like me too.

Hoe you doing? You singel ? If singel, chat me on whatsapp, +13048044654.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Diegoyepes27

Postby minerva » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:37 am

contact me in GL

Diegoyepes27
36, Man, Single
Lexington, United States (1107 km)
0% match
Looks for:
Single Woman, Man
18 - 25 years
Within 100 kms
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Sex, Friendship

CHAT
Hello
08:05:28

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

David Yepes, yepesdav77@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:48 am

kik: all4god

.tagged.com/profile/6068687388
David Y
42 · Austin, TX
Am a simple man, like to listen to music, watch movies, walk, go to beach, am 5.10 tall a God fearing man with good sense of humor, i love playing with kids, am caring, lovely, dependable, reliable and mature.

Its nice to check your profile, am a widowed man with a kid, your picture caught my attention and i think it will be a very good thing to know someone special like you, am here to look for the right woman for me to grow old with and spend the rest of my life with guess we both here for that anyway you can contact me via my hangout address yepesdav77@ g m a i l.c om, or via kik my username for kik is all4god if you dont mind you can as well text me your number so i can text you hope to read back from you soon

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

premsham75
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

morganpeyez@gmail.com

Postby premsham75 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:13 am

I know this person Peyez Morgan. All other details the same.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jamie Yepes, yepesjamie33@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:16 am

interpals
yepesjamie33 Jamie, 36 y.o.
Utica, United States [Current City & Hometown]
I'm Jamie and interested in learning new languages and making friends. I like to read books, travel, hangout, watch movies, spend some time enjoying nature, so on. I'm an very easygoing man and open to lots of possibilities. I don't like liars.

premsham75
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Morgan peyez <morganpeyez@gmail.com>

Postby premsham75 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:25 am

Morgan peyez <morganpeyez@gmail.com>
To:

Nov 15 at 3:07 PM

You don’t let me talk what is your problem are you crazy or what let me talk and you blocked me again why would I scammed you

On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 8:26 AM Morgan peyez <morganpeyez@gmail.com> wrote:
My love,

I though you said you love me, it’s because of money I told you government will pay into your account before make you send me to me: because your action is really disgusting even thos you saw something that’s not right can’t you wait and ask me you just blocked me out lie I am shit is that’s how I am to you or this how much you love me ?
I beg of you in the name of God I blocked me and let us chat more now I really need to explains money things to you. Please give me the opportunity
Come on WhatsApp now please I use God beg you because I love you so much and you all I wanted in woman ok

On Mon, Nov 12, 2018 at 11:48 AM xxxx wrote:
Please find attached the payment receipt for the 30% of Breach of Contract which is the final payment. I will wait to hear from you on next steps.

On Saturday, November 10, 2018, 4:43:15 PM GMT+8, Marines Corps <Marinescorps@representative.com> wrote:

Attn: Mrs xxx,

It’s Saturday and we open very late and close early,

Above are the list of items you will be pay for leave request on duty post

You have paid 1 to 6 table remind the last table and knowing that you can pay 30 for the process because it involve legal practitioner process.

Gel Comm Robert Abram, has paid 3500USD to our United state bank account. If you don’t understand this you can also seek his advise by contact him more about the procedure because it’s a percentage of it they will be needed to pay..at least the 30 percentage of breach of contract is expected be paid latest on Wednesday or early than that

Marines Corps representative

Best regards

Marie koko

Sent using the mail.com mail app

On 11/9/18 at 6:03 PM, xxx wrote:

> Dear Marie, I have not heard back from you about my situation. What happens now can you please let me know? Is the leave revoked because I could not pay the full amount? What happens if it is not approved, can I get my payments for the tickets, clearance and Replacement officer credited back to my account? I have spent in total almost MYR 50000 in paying all this. This is a lot of money in my country and I am a single mother who has an 11-year old daughter and 70-year-old mother that are my dependents. Please let me know of the status and please do let meknow what happens next? Words cannot express my disappointment in my failure of not being able to marry Peyez. I cannot afford to pay anymore and I wasn't aware that the amount is very high to complete the process.
> Hope to hear from you soon. thank you.
> On Thursday, November 8, 2018, 10:31:01 PM GMT+8, Marines Corps <Marinescorps@representative.com> wrote:
>
> Attn: Mrs xxx,
>
>
> This is last step like told you and it has to paid tomorrow because there’s holiday on 12th, Nov 2018.
>
> Mrs xxx, this is very important step and also United state, state governments aware of it, you need to pay (Replacement officer)and it’s little expensive
>
> 10,500USD
>
> After you paid this tomorrow kindly send your bank information across, according to Marines law any deployments officer going on leave and not intentionally from federal government by on his or her own. United state Marines Corps administration will make sum of 250,000 USD. Available for the expense and self maintenance.
>
> Make sure you send the money to the same account you you sent the 3500usd.
>
> Please get back to me ASAP if there’s any more question to this. I know you are happy woman Mrs xxx, I am very happy for you to have a wonderful and blessed union.
>
>
> Best regards
>
> Marie koko
>
> Sent using the mail.com mail app
>
> On 11/8/18 at 3:52 PM, pramela amasi wrote:
>
> > Thank you very very much, Marie! You have made me a very happy woman. The closest to me is Kuala Lumpur International Airport. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuala_Lum ... _Airport)I wait anxiously to hear from you about the flight ticket.

> > Marie, you have been very efficient in handling the application for us. Thank you very much again.
> >
> > On Thursday, November 8, 2018, 8:29:22 PM GMT+8, Marines Corps <Marinescorps@representative.com> wrote:
> >
> > Attn: Mrs xxx,
> >
> > It’s to notify you that we received your money now. Congratulations Mrs xxxx.
> >
> > Tomorrow I will update on you on the last step and by Monday you shall receive copy of Sgt Peyez Morgan flight ticket. Kindly message with nearest international airport to you.
> >
> > Please fee free to make any complain if our service is poor or we are not meeting up to the standard your are expecting from us. Serve you the best is our mission.
> >
> > Best Regards
> >
> >
> > Marie koko
> >
> > Sent using the mail.com mail app
> >
> > On 11/8/18 at 6:55 AM, xxxx wrote:
> >
> > > Please see attached the receipt of transaction. I had to use previous number as contact number by Commader Roberts to me which is +90538 3935669 as contact number so that I do not miss the deadline. Please see BOTH the signed letter and payment receipt.
> > > On Wednesday, November 7, 2018, 11:42:48 PM GMT+8, Marines Corps <Marinescorps@representative.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Attn: Mrs xxx,
> > >
> > > Here is the form please print out and sign at the beneficiary place and send it back to me.
> > >
> > > Our ticket and reservations is always ensure that out commissioned office always hold round trip ticket and we sold round trip ticket a sum of 1500USD, and clearance is 2000USD.
> > >
> > > Which total is 3500USD
> > >
> > > This is tag list not negotiable below are the account details you asked me to provide.
> > >
> > > This is dollar account not RM like the one you sent today.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Dollar Acct
> > >
> > > Bank name - Ziraat :Bankasi
> > >
> > > Account name - sherry endris
> > >
> > > IBAN - TR190001000737870576385003
> > >
> > > Account Number - 87057638
> > >
> > > Bank Branch - 737-bakirkoy/Istanbul
> > >
> > > swift code: TCZBTR2A
> > >
> > > Branch code: 737
> > >
> > > Home Address -No 7 daire 2 sultan Murat mahellesi kanarya sokak kucukcekmece Istanbul
> > >
> > > Bank Address -737-barkirkoy/Istanbul subesi
> > >
> > > ID:- EP5403480
> > >
> > > Email: Bosedeebunola@gmail.com
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Kindly send me the receipts once you make this done and remind you it’s advisable to ensure you make this done latest tomorrow.
> > >
> > >
> > > Best regards
> > >
> > > Marie koko
> > >
> > > On 11/7/18 at 4:02 PM, pramela amasi wrote:
> > >
> > > > Thank you for explaining but bear in mind that if you send me another bank detail, if it is a foreign bank and if it is a company or organization account,
> > > > I would need the Company Full nameAccount NumberPerson Name (if applicable)Personal Identification NumberIBAN NumberSwift Code Branch Code Branch and
> > > > If Local Malaysian Bank I only need account number and which bank name. Only reason this went through quickly was because it was a local malaysian bank and I could transfer immediately. Thank you and await for next steps.
> > > > On Wednesday, November 7, 2018, 9:24:59 PM GMT+8, Marines Corps <Marinescorps@representative.com> wrote:
> > > >
> > > > Attn: Mrs xxx,
> > > >
> > > > It’s to inform you that the payment you sent has been received and by next 3 hrs the letter of approve should be on my table I will immediately scan it to you.
> > > >
> > > > Secondly, I want to notify you that I am new in this office and I have been working in another Branch before, since my colleague here is absent then I was sent here to take over, the account she gave you and you are asking for ID it’s her possession and I am not authorize to add anything or remove anything on her work schedule or activities.
> > > >
> > > > So therefore I will provide you another bank details given me by authority and also that I am in fully in control.. it shall be our direct bank here in Turkey.
> > > >
> > > > Before there’s more to pay and it call clearance and Ticket.
> > > >
> > > > The money you transferred today is purposely for (acceptance fees and Power of Attorney)
> > > >
> > > > I am sorry for any inconvenient we may have caused you.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Best regards
> > > >
> > > > Marie Koko
> > > >
> > > > On 11/7/18 at 10:08 AM, pramela amasi wrote:
> > > >
> > > > > Please see attached the payment receipt. I will wait for your letter. I do not really understand why you could not have given me this information to begin with. You started with Western Union, then foreign bank account and now you are telling me that all along you could have just given me this.
> > > > > Please let me know next steps.
> > > > > On Wednesday, November 7, 2018, 3:43:36 PM GMT+8, Marines Corps <Marinescorps@representative.com> wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > > Attn: Mrs xxx,
> > > > >
> > > > > Mrs Nancy isn’t on duty now, therefore you will comply with me decision and here is the local bank within Malaysia, Make the transfer now and send me the receipts Immediately.
> > > > >
> > > > > Account name: Dzil razman bin ghazali
> > > > >
> > > > > Account no:8881019400930
> > > > >
> > > > > Bank name:Ambank
> > > > >
> > > > > There’s still time to conclude with the procurement.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Best regards
> > > > >
> > > > > Marie koko
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > On 11/7/18 at 9:36 AM, pramela amasi wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > > > i did attach the local malaysian bank requirement as you can see. Nancy has already shared all the bank details including the bank account number and name, address and SWIFT Code. This is Malaysian Banking Law requirement. It is really out my control. Did you see the attachment? I only need this final information for the transfer to go through. it is to verify his identity just like u needed my passport details to verify mine. I dont know what else to do.
> > > > > > On Wednesday, November 7, 2018, 3:24:36 PM GMT+8, Marines Corps <Marinescorps@representative.com> wrote:
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Attn: Mrs Pramela,
> > > > > >
> > > > > > We have deal with severally countries and we never encounter this kind of problem before and it gives me concern,
> > > > > >
> > > > > > We have only have 3 day left to proceed the leave requests, your day is limit, there’s still two more step to take before we concluded with the arrangement.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I want you to write me as soon as possible do want us to provide local bank account, So we can provide local bank account for you as for ID we don’t give that on transfer and it’s not legal advise.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > It’s my pleasure to inform you that my colleagues Mrs Nancy has gone to holiday and we resumed shortly early December.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Best regards
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Marie koko
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > On 11/7/18 at 4:57 AM, pramela amasi wrote:
> > > > > >
> > > > > > > Good morning Nancy,
> > > > > > > I am ready to make the transfer. I have all information needed as you have provided.I only need one more detail. I even called the bank to ask if it is compulsary and it is. I need Boris Ismael's ID or Passport Number for verification purposes. As you can see below. All other information I have is good. Please advise. Thank you.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > On Monday, November 5, 2018, 5:51:04 PM GMT+8, Marines Corps <Marinescorps@representative.com> wrote:
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Attn: Mrs, xxx
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Gel Comm. Robert, called and he instructed that we should provide account details for you. Below are the account information, make sure you add 20 dollar extra for charges fees, become the money will be pull out here in Turkey.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Secondary, when you are sending it make sure you asked them to make it Fast Urgent Payment so it can arrived in Turkey with 7 hrs at latest.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Dollar Acct
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Bank name - Ziraat :Bankasi
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Account name - Boris Ismael
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > IBAN - TR37 0001 0011 6685 0960 9950 02
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Account Number - 85096099
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Bank Branch - ulusmahallesi/İstanbul
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > swift code: TCZBTR2A
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Branch code: 1166
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Home Address - Esentepe mahallesi, 2378 sokak,No41/9 Sultangazi.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Bank Address - 1166-ulus mahallesi/İstanbul subesi
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Kindly let go of any inconvenient we may have caused you.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Best regards
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Marines Corps representative
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Customer service Attendant
> > > > > > > Nancy O
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > On 11/5/18 at 11:31 AM, xxxx wrote:
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Dear Nancy, Please note that I have been calling western union trying to get more information on this transaction and why it was cancelled. Western union has reverted and let me know the transfer was cancelled because the person , Ella Joan is not permitted to receive usd 800 . Her profile is flagged to say that according to the country law of turkey , it exceeds the allowed amount. Please be informed that Commander Roberts have already your called representative office. Can you please send me a proper bank account number so that I can see my fiancé and start planning for our wedding. Please bear in mind you have also mentioned that the office will be closed beginning 12th November 2018. I would deeply appreciate a quick reply please. Every mistake your office makes affects me and fiancé. I hope you understand the urgency of the matter. Your immediate and proper consideration is much appreciated. Thank you.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > On Monday, November 5, 2018, 3:18 PM, Marines Corps <Marinescorps@representative.com> wrote:
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Attn: Mrs
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > The money transfer you sent was canceled
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Here is the attached form.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Best regards
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Marines corps representative
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Costumer service attendant
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Nancy O
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > On 11/4/18 at 12:05 PM, pramela amasi wrote:
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > please see attached the proof of transfer.
> > > > > > > > > On Saturday, November 3, 2018, 11:34:36 PM GMT+8, Marines Corps <Marinescorps@representative.com> wrote:
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Attn: Mrs Pramela,
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > There’s five hours between your time zone And Istanbul here.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > You can make the payment on Monday before 10AM your time, because without the receipt there’s absolutely nothing can be done.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > I have already give you the information which is receiver’s details, and I will write it again for security purpose.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > First name- -Ella
> > > > > > > > > Last name- -Joan
> > > > > > > > > City: Istanbul
> > > > > > > > > Country: Turkey
> > > > > > > > > Zip Code: 34000
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Our service will be closing until Monday 8AM.
> > > > > > > > > The approve letter will be sent to you for signatory.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Best regards
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Marines corps representative
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Customer service attendant
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Nancy O
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > On 11/3/18 at 2:53 PM, pramela amasi wrote:
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > It is Saturday night here and tomorrow is Sunday. It is rather difficult to do so now. I have child alone at home too. Earliest I can bank in is Monday morning
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > On Sat, Nov 3, 2018 at 8:43 PM, Marines Corps<Marinescorps@representative.com> wrote: Attn: Mrs Pramela,
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > This is small amount of money so we can’t provide bank details for you.
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > I will advise you send it through Western Union, And if you can be able to make it the payment today or tomorrow early then your file will be quickly attended to on Monday.
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > Here is the information you need for Western Union she is our financial adviser.
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > First name- -Ella
> > > > > > > > > > Last name- -Joan
> > > > > > > > > > City: Istanbul
> > > > > > > > > > Country: Turkey
> > > > > > > > > > Zip Code: 34000
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > Know that once the payment is made the receipt of the transaction is very highly needed because without the receipt the process can not complete.
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > Once again congratulation Mrs xxx.
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > Best regards
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > Marines corps representative
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > Customer service attendant
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > Nancy O
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > Sent using the mail.com mail app
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > On 11/3/18 at 2:33 PM, xxxxi wrote:
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > Please let me know how to make payment.
> > > > > > > > > > > On Saturday, November 3, 2018, 7:47:40 PM GMT+8, Marines Corps <Marinescorps@representative.com> wrote:
> > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > Attn: Mrsxxx,
> > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > I received your data page and it’s granted we can just call Malaysia home affairs now and they confirmed your originality.
> > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > The next step to take now is issue Power of Attorney, and accepted fees,
> > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > This cost 800 United state dollar.
> > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > We received and send message three time daily for every one applicant, So you need to answer in time so we can have last message for today and then you won’t have anymore until Monday.
> > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > If you want to proceed kindly write us back so we can tell you how to make the payment. So by next week we can provide his ticket date and time. Because we always buy ticket 3 weeks ahead of departure.
> > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > Best Regards
> > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > Marines corps representative
> > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > Nancy O
> > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > On 11/3/18 at 11:58 AM, pramela amasi wrote:
> > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > > As requested, please see attached the scanned copy of my current international passport,
> > > > > > > > > > > > On Saturday, November 3, 2018, 4:29:11 PM GMT+8, Marines Corps <Marinescorps@representative.com> wrote:
> > > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > > Attn: Mrs xxx
> > > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > > This is to inform you that we received your request leave on behalf of Captain Peyez Morgan, And Management will seat and deliberate on it.
> > > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > > It’s Mandatory to have your data page of identification to enable us to proceed, knowing that by 12th of Nov, 2018. The Administrative office will be closed, nevertheless all approved application will can still be attending to and verified profile as well.
> > > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > > Therefore we need your driver License or international passport provide only one of those requirement.
> > > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > > Fill out the form below, for office record purpose.
> > > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > > Best Regards
> > > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > > Costumer attendant representative
> > > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > > Nancy O
> > > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > > On 11/3/18 at 8:53 AM, pramela amasi wrote:
> > > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > > > I am Pramela Devi Sarawana Amasi fiancee of Mr.Peyez Morgan would like to request permission for prepration of wedding planning and marriage preparations. While he is in Malaysia, he will be staying with me at 7-12-7 Phase 2 Pantai Hillpark, Jalan Pantai Murni 1, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
> > > > > > > > > > > > > I humbly request that permission for leave can be granted to him beginning the period of 1 December 2018 to 1 February 2019
> > > > > > > > > > > > > 3. My fiancee Mr Peyez Morgan will stay safely with me during his leave. Anything happen to him i will first person responsible for him.
> > > > > > > > > > > > > Thank you.
> > > > > > > > > > > > > Sincerely,
> > > > > > > > > > > > > Pramela Devi Sarawana Amasi
> > > > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > > > Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

304-804-4654

Postby Bix » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:09 am

+13048044654 posted earlier in this topic

interpals
Gent2345 Honour, 44 y.o.
New York, United States [Current City & Hometown]
This is me jusy ask me what you wish to ask, well i love honest people like crazy, always be honest

I would really want us to leave here and chat over on whatsapp..... +13048044654

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Diegoyepes27

Postby minerva » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:43 pm

Next chat with Diegoyepes27

I'm Diego, I'm a Columbian,well I will love to be in touch with you also
2018. 11. 17. 17:19:37

Ohhhhhjoey
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Ohhhhhjoey » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:46 am

He's now going by stevensypes71 on Instagram

I didnt get much info on him, aside from him saying he lives in Santa Cruz, CA, and is on a mission in Syria.

Return to “Military scams”