It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:25 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Mark Gervais

African scammers posing as white men.
kristiegrace79
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Mark Gervais

Postby kristiegrace79 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:25 am

So I thought that I Would share some more info on this Ethan Smith or whatever his name is.... I have another phone number he is using.. IT is: +1-631-960-9973 through Viber

I also would like to share that he wanted to video chat with me.... I was like OH GOOD, I get to finally see him..ROFLMAO …. Fully aware he is a scammer.... I have got to share, he called me today at work, I answered it of course, he turned on the video.. OH MY GOSH, I never laughed so hard in my life, seriously it was sooo freakin funny.. HE actually got a video of this Marc Gervais in his car talking and turned it on so I can see him.. The thing is, the only thing moving was his lips, he was like a statue and not to mention while he was talking to me on the phone, his lips in the video did not sync up... OMG.. I was dying laughing... MY coworkers even got a kick out of it.. :mrgreen:
So anyways, wanted to share... LOL

Kristie

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lugas Maron, lugasmaron0201@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:39 am

picgrace.com/lugas0201
Lugas Maron @lugas0201
I will be what he wants me to be smile , i am a sincere and honest man with heart of love wow #work, has a #Construction project manager

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

VikaPenn
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby VikaPenn » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:30 pm

He contacted me via spiritual singles. He said he lives in France, widowed with a small child, girl.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:42 pm

Welcome to RS :) did he give you his email id or phone number ? please post if yes :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Juli
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Juli » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:44 am

I have been communicating with this person on Instagram. He is going by the name of George Watson. He claims he is an orthopaedic surgeon with the government, stationed in Syria or Sweden. His story changes a bit. He is a widower, has not parents, and has a 13 year old daughter in a boarding school in Virginia. He was supposedly born in England.

He asked me to add him on Hangouts, so we continued to communicate on that app. I have questioned him a number of times when his story seemed sketchy, or he talked about being in love within days of chatting. He is the 13th scammer I've had the misfortune of being contacting by, and I don't think he was very good. We have tried to talk on the phone, but the connection was poor. We also tried a video chat, but of course I couldn't see him. His accent sounded South African. Yesterday he claimed he was attacked & injured by terrorists. As a result, he is concerned about his government benefits. He asked to have his benefits sent to me. When asked what this would cost me, he told me $3,000.

I'm not sure why, but he agreed to another video chat. Again, the connection was poor, but I was able to see briefly that he looks like a youngish African man.

I blocked him on Hangouts, but just went back to unblock him, and our conversations are still there.

I believe I have more pictures as well.

Juli
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Juli » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:12 am

I have been communicating with this person on Instagram. He is going by the name of George Watson. He claims he is an orthopaedic surgeon with the government, stationed in Syria or Sweden. His story changes a bit. He is a widower, has no parents, and has a 13 year old daughter in a boarding school in Virginia. He was supposedly born in England.

He asked me to add him on Hangouts, so we continued to communicate on that app. I have questioned him a number of times when his story seemed sketchy, or he talked about being in love within days of chatting. He is the 13th scammer I've had the misfortune of being contacting by, and I don't think he was very good. We tried to talk on the phone, but the connection was poor. We also tried a video chat, but of course I couldn't see him. His accent sounded South African. Yesterday he claimed he was attacked & injured by terrorists. As a result, he is concerned about his government benefits. He asked to have his benefits sent to me. When asked what this would cost me, he told me $3,000.

I'm not sure why, but he agreed to another video chat. Again, the connection was poor, but I was able to see briefly that he looks like a youngish African man.

I blocked him on Hangouts, but just went back to unblock him, and our conversations are still there.

Is Mark Gervais aware that someone is using his pictures?

I believe I have more pictures as well.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:58 am

Juli

We are very sorry for the scam. Please kindly post email address and link to the instagram of the scammers.
Please BLOCK them and IGNORE. Be safe online!
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

lingli.woo
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby lingli.woo » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:50 am

I was also cheated

marve01
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby marve01 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:09 am

I was cheated 4000Euro on 2019.1.07, I was so stupid. He pretended MARC GERVAIS named Colin Peijffer, I have checked he is Nigerian. He said he would inherited a huge fortune from his mother. Ask me help to pay tax. I doubled that thing, but at least he was persuaded me. Nigerian cheat is so cunning. I feel despair.
Last edited by marve01 on Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

marve01
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby marve01 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:23 am

his whatsapp number is +393246027300
and +234 701 206 1712

marve01
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby marve01 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:57 am

I am talking with him now, I want to know who has the experience that let cheat resend part of money? thanks.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:33 pm

... both Numbers give a Hit in Instagram!

Saint Pablo
King of Rap
BBFN Nations (aka) Mixcity Entertainment
For Booking Call or WhatsApp ;
Nig +2347012061712 / GH +233265924300 / It +393246027300

spablo12 .... Profile set of Private
https:/ /www .instagram.com/spablo12/

https:/ /sometag.org/account/moundz_korziak/3442646508/friends/
.... when u go to "Media" .... you'll see all his Pic and the whole "Gang"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

William Morgan, william.morgantnt09@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:17 pm

interpals
williammorgan09 william, 53 y.o.
New York, United States [Current City & Hometown]
i am good looking young man that have the heart of love,and i have a heart of giving to others.i want to be a help of people so that day can be happy.

do you have email so that i can add you to my hangout account so that will can talk more over there if you done mine, i will be very happy if you do that for me okay.
this is my gmail account william.morgantnt09@gmail.com

Hangout pic....
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James A, +61484243932

Postby Bix » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:38 am

tagged.com/profile/6069896088
James A
53 · Kuala Kerteh, Malaysia

write me on whatsapp if you want to chat +61 484 243 932 thank you +61 484 243 932 thank you

Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Leo Oliver, gerogenoah147@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:06 pm

eskimi
Leo oliver
United Kingdom
Interests date, find love, intimacy

Image Image Image Image

Hi, how are you?

Are you on whatsapp.
Let chat on whatsapp.
Just chat me up with this number please.+447707415021 ---> UK cell that my whatsapp number.
or Gerogenoah147@gmail. com thank you.

Return to “White Males”