It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:36 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Henry John, henryjohn31331@gmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:46 pm

RPO: Sgt. E-5 Allen Lardieri

matchdoctor
henry954
51-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 54 - 99
New York, New York, United States
am single man looking for a real love and i want to have a woman who will love me for me

Good morning dear..I am John,52 years i have a girl call maria she 9 year old and never marry before ,am from Atlanta Georgia ,i am looking for a woman who is honest,caring and trustworthy to share the rest of my life with and also a woman who will love me for who i am as i would also love her for whom she is and you ?You can reach me on hangout..henryjohn31331@gmail.com ok
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Henry John, henryjohn31331@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:44 pm

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:08 pm

Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:48 pm

matchdoctor pic..

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Rogas Hamilton/Rogas Ryder, rogryd86@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue May 15, 2018 7:28 am

.interpals.net/hamtoth1
hamtoth1 Hamilton, 49 y.o.
Atlanta, United States [Current City & Hometown]

sorry i'm not used to a dating site its kind of hard for me to chat on here do you have Hangout dear
or do you have skype so we can do a video call

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Rogas Hamilton - rogryd86@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue May 15, 2018 10:32 am

RPO: Sgt. E-5 Allen Lardieri
https:/ /youtu.be/tawp6vBD51k?t=77
facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=796979413739560&set=pb.100002825258075.-2207520000.1526379762.&type=3&theater

Skype;
live:752699cc3b7ad828 - Rogas Hamilton - US
no avatar

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Allen

Postby jaga » Tue May 15, 2018 10:46 am

clone;
flirtic.com/1421831
Allen
12. September 1963 (54)
Keams Canyon, USA
Aim of acquaintance: Friendship Flirt Relationship
Interested in: girls aged from 37 to 77 Years
Education: Masters degree (e.g. MA)
Native language: Armenian
About me:
Well i don't have much to say....only that i hate to date with irresponsible people i only invite good
ladies and gentle men into my profile i hate liars, i like people who are sincere and honest peo

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Allen Wellinghton George - allengeorge1124@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue May 15, 2018 11:16 am

Hangouts, no Google+
allengeorge1124@gmail.com
no avatar

insee.me/u/allengeorge1124
Allen Wellinghton George
@allengeorge1124
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pandora » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:47 pm

RPO: Allen Lardieri, US, who is aware of his pics being used in scams
facebook.com/allen.lardieri

pics also documented here:
viewtopic.php?t=118296

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Rogas Hamilton/Rogas Ryder, rogryd86@gmail.com

Postby Pandora » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:54 pm

flirtic
Johnson
Kenton, USA

minerva

Bookmark and Share

allenarm - allendavid236@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:24 pm

allendavid236@gmail.com

GL
allenarm
23, Man, Single
New York City, United States (0 km)
0% match
Looks for:
Man
18 - 30 years
Within 100 kms
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

CHAT

Hello Dear friend,

i feel happy to send You a mail after going through your profile and i found it interesting,

My name is David Allen, Am a US A army man, i hope you dont feel bad coming to your inbox,

please it will be of a good pleasure if we can communicate more and know more about our selves,

E-mail.... allendavid236@gmail.com

thank you and have a great moment,

Regards

Allen
10:06:31

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

islandgurl1970
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

aaroncolman1967@gmail.com

Postby islandgurl1970 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:23 am

His “friend Nepal” contacted me on Facebook Dating and told me that his friend “Aaron Soloman” (scammer) saw my pic on his FB and asked him to send me a message asking me to email his friend Aaron at aaroncolman1967@gmail.com because he’s in the military and he’s not allowed to have social media. So I emailed Aaron a basic email and this was his response below. When I saw his pic I knew it was too to be true so I did a reverse image search and he appeared on Romance Scam so I decided to add his name and email here should he use it to scam someone else. I hope this helps someone else before they get scammed. I’ve attached a pic of his so called friend Nepal as well as the pics Aaron used as his own.

“Hi,

How are you doing today? I want to thank you so much for taking the time to contact me despite that I didn’t contact you in person. My friend was here to visit “ Darul Aman“, it’s called a place of peace here in Afghanistan and that’s how I could see your profile because we spent some time together.

I mean absolutely no disrespect by the way you were contacted on my behalf.  It was my only option because we are not allowed access to any social media or dating site for now because of the war here in Afghanistan. Let me quickly write a little about myself before I go out; I’m an Irish man by birth but a US citizen for about 27 years, I’m 57 years old and as you already know I am a soldier. I’m presently in Afghanistan for peacekeeping, I have been with the U.S. Military for 25 years now and my rank is Major. I lost my wife five years ago, and I have a beautiful daughter named Maria, she is 13 years old and she is living and studying in Dublin Ireland. I have a fully employed nanny who looks after her when I am not around.

l like swimming, listening to music, reading, watching football and playing golf but I have not done any of that in years since I lost my wife cause all I do now is work, work and care for my daughter. I do not want a chance to feel lonely.
That is pretty much all I can think about for now. Please, do not let the distance bother you because it’s temporary. I’d like us to have good communication based on honesty and see where it leads, I’m optimistic that it will get somewhere good.
Attached are pictures of mine, don’t have access to much now but will send more as soon as I can. Please send me a picture or more of yours, so I can get to see your pretty face again.

Best regards,
Aaron”

Email address Aaron Soloman is using....aaroncolman1967@gmail.com

pics show Aaron Soloman

Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:45 pm

Welcome to RS islandgurl1970 and thank you so much for posting this criminal :)-
I assume that 'Nepal' from Facebook Dating Aaron Soloman is hiding, most probably the same scammer boy.
As RS sorts scammers by pics, find *Nepal' posted here now
see
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 55#p632255

'Nepal' is using different pics.

JodiTodi
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby JodiTodi » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:52 pm

I just got a similar message from the same guy! Now he is Brian Darragh, same photos and same story:

Hi Jodi or Carol,

I don't even know which to call you cause it seems your name is different from the name on your email. I would like to know why if you don't mind? As for Social media, Any officer on a mission who is deployed outside the U.S on Corps and Division Operations is not allowed to use social media cause you could be easily be recognised as target and comprise the mission. I hope that helps, How are you doing today?

I want to thank you so much for taking the time to contact me despite that I didn’t contact you in person. My friend was here to visit “ Al Azem“, it’s also called a palace of peace here in Damascus, Syria and that’s how I could see your profile because we spent some time together. I am currently waiting for my deployment back to the states. I hope that isn't a problem for you?

I mean absolutely no disrespect by the way you were contacted on my behalf. It was my only option because we are not allowed access to any social media or dating site for now because of the war here in Syria. Let me quickly write a little about myself before I go out; I’m an Irish man by birth but a US citizen for about 27 years, I’m 58 years old and as you already know I am a soldier. I’m presently in Syria for peacekeeping, I have been with the U.S. Military for 25 years now and my rank is Major. I lost my wife five years ago, and I have a beautiful daughter named Cara, she is 14 years old and she is living and studying in Minneapolis, Minnesota. I have a fully employed nanny who looks after her when I am not around.

l like swimming, walking on the beach, listening to music, reading, watching football and playing golf but I have not done any of that in years since I lost my wife because all I do now is work and care for my daughter. I do not want a chance to feel lonely. I enjoy nature as well.

That is pretty much all I can think about for now. You really interest me and I would like us to get to know each other so we can meet immediately when I am back home. Please, do not let the distance bother you because it’s temporary. I’d like us to have good communication based on honesty and trust then see where it leads, I’m optimistic that it will get somewhere good.
I attached some pictures of me, I don’t have much access now but will send more as soon as I can. Please send me a picture or more of yours, so I can get to see your pretty face again.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Best regards,
Brian.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: aaroncolman1967@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu May 06, 2021 8:08 am

His new scam..

Am Aaron Colman
Am a military man
My daughter birthday and I can’t get her a gift
Please can you help me
How much can you help me with me ?

Please My daughter birthday is today can you please help me get a gift am currently in Syria for a peace Keeping Mission
Can you help my daughter with the gift card

Return to “Military scams”