It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:45 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Oghene K.

African scammers posing as black women.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

mivinatim@gmail.com, mivinatim4u@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:51 pm

Hello,,
My name is miss Mivina Tim, i am interested to be your Friend, please i want you to write back to me now through my email address ( mivinatim@gmail.com ) so that i will tell you an importance reason for choosing you as my Friend and also tell more about myself.
Thanks Yours Mivina.

mivina4love
Sexuality: Homosexual
Looking for: Friendship
State, City: New York
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: Black / African descent

Religion: Christian
Education: A-level / High School
Personal Description:

I am a very good looking girl I am a very good looking girl I am a very good looking girl I am a very good looking girl I am a very good looking girl I am a very good looking girl
IP: 154.125.251.104 Dakar, Senegal
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

mivinatim@gmail.com, mivinatim4u@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Queneth - queneththompson@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:54 am

...... via PN

truckerfriendsdate

Queneth
I am looking for:
Man Zip Code: 36925
Height: 5 ft. 6 in.
Body: Slender
Ethnicity: Black
Education: Some College
Job: Social Services
Has Kids: No
Last Login: 1 Hours ago

am a christian pure single with no kids and i have not married before but i believe in marriage

Hello, I am interested to know you, for our further introduction and communication please contact me through my email (queneththompson@gmail.com) i will reply with my photos hoping to hear from you, have a nice day.

janethgbby from Jerusalem/Israel
https:/ /wonder.dating/en/users/janethgbby

Oghene Karo
https:/ /deskgram.net/kirachaana?next_id=1570325016813617957_1435835000

.instagram.com/kirachaana/

.kirachaana.com/about-kira/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Grace D - gracedokiebby@gmail.com

Postby Aquila » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:48 pm

Grace D
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6067896417

Last Active: Online now!

............ gracedokiebby@gmail.com

Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Favour D - Favour776dokie@gmail.com

Postby Aquila » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:54 pm

Favour D
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6080646540

Last Active: a day ago

Hello, my name is Dokie Favour. I like your profile and i want you to contact me
on my email address (Favour776dokie@gmail.com) Thank you, Miss Dokie

Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Grace D - gracedokiebby@gmail.com

Postby Aquila » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:06 pm

Grace D
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6069892944

Last Active: 5 hours ago

I am called Grace I saw your profile today and found you worthy to be mine as some one
whom i can lay on his arms as long as love is concern, caring and teassing you all the night long,
i will send you some pictures of mine please write direct to my mail box because i dont have
much time here you can write to me direct in my mail id which is this mail address.
(gracedokiebby@gmail.com)

Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Mat K - matildakarume1@gmail.com

Postby Aquila » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:54 pm

Mat K
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7354783346

Last Active: Online now!

Am matilda, i really want to know you more please contact me
direct to my email address ( matildakarume1@gmail.com ) , thanks

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lilian - lilianwil1@outlook.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:24 pm

Lilianwil
- 21 y/o woman
- from Berlin, Berlin, Germany
- English
- seeking a man from 18 to 75 y/o

Personal details of Lilianwil

Name Lilian
Sex woman
Children 0
Want children Yes
Date of birth 1998 January 01
Height 6'0" - 6'3" (181-190cm)
Body type Average
Ethnicity African American
Religion Christian
Marital status Single
Education BA/BS (4 years college)
Occupation Business
Income $70,000/year and more
Smoker No
Drinker No

Lilianwil are looking for

I look for a man
Looking for an age range 18-75
Looking for a height I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type I prefer not to say
Relationship Activity Partner, Relationship, Romance, Travel Partner

Write to me via email; lilianwil1@outlook.com

Date: 2019-01-28 12:27:03

....... Mail is out!!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lilian Wilson - lilianwil1@outlook.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:04 pm

My Dear,

Compliment of the day to you and all around you, thanks for your kind response, Sorry for my delay in response, it was so impressing to my expectation, I'm very happy to read your message via email. I really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into business partnership and friendship. And I pray if you will show me love with trust, we both will live forever as one, I am ready to be yours and believe in real love from the heart, I need that special man in my life with a loving heart to me. I believe age is just a number but real love comes from the heart which I cares with your open minded heart to me.

My name is Lilian A. Wilson, I'm a citizen of Libya here in West Africa, but now in a refugee camp seeking asylum since the death of the president Muammar Gaddafi as the result of the problem in my country. I'm now an orphan. I'm 20 years old, single and never married before, I've attached to you my photos. I speak English but i am able to converse with you in your language by using an online translator which can translate from English into any language. Some of the translations may be wrong, please bear with me.

More about me, I'm a golfer and I like table tennis, horse riding, going to cinema, jogging and golf as favorite sport, listen to jazz and rock music, very romantic and honest, hates lies, I think I'm sensitive and kind to people, my friends always says that I'm good in making people laugh, I live to be spontaneous and I'm usually good in trying my best in any position I found myself no matter it doesn't give me so much joy, I've peace in my heart and always dream for God to give me the sweetest person in the whole universe, fun to be with, meaning, I'm single but intend to get a nice man like you by my side to settle down with.

Here in the refugee camp, I only have limited time to access my message via email at the reverend father's office so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time. In this refugee camp the is rules and regulations which i will like to keep. Please, When next you write me, I'll give you the reverend father number in which you can call me with, For you to confirm who you are in love with. Thanks

Well, How is life generally with you over there? As for me life goes on here good but I'm only committed to my course, I'll like to know more about you, and your likes, dislike and life experience, Please send to me your photo while getting back to me. Thanks and extend my greetings to your family and friends over there. God bless you in all your doings. Remain bless.

Yours Sincerely
Miss. Lilian Wilson.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:57 pm

My Beloved,

Greetings, Am Sorry for my delay in response due to the nature of my stay here, How are you doing today? Hope all is fine with you over there, no matter the situation let's give thanks and adoration to Almighty God for giving us the grace to see today's light and giving us the opportunity to know each other, As for me, I am partially fine. My spirit keeps on telling me you're the kind of man, I'll spend the rest of my life with, I'm very happy to read your message and I believe that you've gotten my heart and my love. I am going to give you all my love and trust if only you'll be open and honest to me without breaking my heart, remember, as I've already told you all about me, and how i grew up, I've no family anymore. I've already told you all about me, including my past life experience, because I believe I've found the right one. I believe we are meant for each other.

I believe that God has someone special for me, and I've been praying to the good Lord to know that special person to settle down, I must say that I feel much comfortable with you and I'll like to open the door of my heart for you, Although I do not know you personally but I admire you from the little information I've been able to learn about you, I am interested in a true love relationship and I'll like to meet you in person and plan our future life together if is the will of God.

The best relationship usually begins unexpectedly and distance is just a test to see how far love can travel, Williams Shakespeare quote ( Journey ends when two lovers met, and love flows when two lovers understand each other with one spirit and one mind, I am very serious with you and I want to meet you in person and share the love of my heart with you.

My dear, my late father was the personal Medical Doctor to President of Libya before he died. My parents are been assassinated by unknown militant group. I ran away for my dear life with some of the vital documents I found inside my late father brief case (Deposit Slip) which my father use to deposit the sum of $8.500.000.00 with my name in a financial Institute in Republic of Lome,Togo with my name as the next of kin.

I've chosen to reveal this to you after my prayers and I believe that you'll not betray my trust nor thwart my dream, though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without fully knowing you, well, I'll say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me receive and invest this fund, Also something keep telling me that with you in my life the search for real love might end, I've already made a solid arrangements with the bank manager who advised me to search for a foreigner that will help me to make the transfer to a foreign account. I shall be compensating you with 40% of the total fund on final conclusion of this transfer while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country,

One passionate appeal I'll make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, don't even say this to your friend, if you've reasons to reject this offer, please destroy this e-mail to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here.

I want you to help me to transfer this fund to your country for investment purposes on any of the followings area of business:

(1). Telecommunication
(2). Automobile manufacturing
(3). Five star hotels:
(4). Real estate.
(5). Agriculture. etc

Conclusively, I wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated. You can call me through the Reverend father's telephone number +228 9223 8921, most of the time, it's with the reverend father.

Have a nice day and always put me in your daily prayers.
Yours Sincerely,
Miss. Lilian Wilson

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:05 pm

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Dearest,

My dear I'm very happy now to open up more about me and more about this money to you because I feel very relax now after reading your last mail showing your interest to help me without any bad intention, God Almighty will surely bless you for me and I promise to be loyal and allow you to direct me after this transfer. Things is very difficult for me here in the Refugee camp, there is no good health care and there is no good medical treatment here and people die like animals here because of lack of medical care, so I need you to do everything possible to finish up with this transaction with my late father, Bank to enable you bring me over to your country for a new life with you. my love i have no access to do anything, you will confirm from the bank if it is real or not

I'm using the Reverend father computer to check your mails, although I've explain my life situation to him but I never tell him about this transaction because I keep it secret until we secure the money in your account. Before I will cheek my mail in the office of the Reverend priest here I have to walk for like 15 Minutes from where I'm living at the female hostel to the office of the Reverend Pastor. I want you to assure me that my personality protection is guaranteed within and at the conclusion of this transaction. It is compulsory that I have to do this business with a foreigner as it is stated in my late father's will.

I wish to state my sincerity and complete trust in you and hope that you'll not disappoint or try to double cross me. Upon re-confirmation of your next email with your full support of assisting me, I shall instantly forward to you the contact of the Bank which you've to contact them as my next of kin of this project. I want you to send to me the requirement as listed below to help me use them to introduce you as my business partner and also my late father, as business associate whom I'll like the inherited money released to your account.

These are the items you've to send to me immediately:

1. Your name ..........................................
2. Residential Address .......................................
3. Private Phone Number ,.......................................
4. International Passport ,.........................................
5. Your photo ,...............................................
6. Name of Your Country ,.......................................
7. Your business or company name (if any) ....................................

I need the above information's from you, so that I can forward it to the Bank to introduce you to them as my next of kin before you can contact them. My Dear, the most important thing I'll like you to do for me is to keep this transaction secret for security reason until when this money is released to your account. Promise me you'll not discuss this matter with anyone, it will between you and God. People are very bad they may try to double cross you if you let anyone know about this money.

Immediately I received your information, I'll instantly forward to you the contact of my late father, Bank and their location address, email and their fax number, phone number and the name of the Bank Director whom you can write to confirm this transaction with them. I'll prepare a drafted mail which you can send to the bank as the appointed beneficiary of the deposited fund $8.500.000 deposited by my late father Mr. Wilson Abumaiga. Remember that I lost my International passport in my country during the time I was escaping from those killers and I'll get a new passport when the transfer is successfully done.

After this money is transfer to your bank account , you'll help me withdraw some money from the account where the money will be deposited , then you'll help me send some money through the Reverend Father account or through western union, in order to get my traveling documents, You'll also send a letter of invitation to me so that they will give me a VISA urgently to travel and join you over.

Dear Love I'm for real and honest, please let us have mutual understanding and let trust, truthfulness, God fearing and trustworthy be our watch worlds. I have to be sincere to you that this transaction is 100 % risk free and you've nothing to doubt or fear off. God will lead us and bring us together soonest. You can call me through the Reverend father's telephone number +228 9223 8921, his name is Reverend father Geoffrey William and tell him that you need to speak with me (Miss. Lilian Wilson) who is seeking asylum in the refugee camp at female hostel room number 74.

I await your soonest response. I am sincerely and honest, please forward your details to enable me know you more:
Yours beloved one
Miss. Lilian Wilson.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:36 pm

.... 2 daft ......

Hello my dear,

The is nothing risky about what am telling you. The fund deposited in the bank belong to my late father. And the bank have accept my transfer decisions. So, all i need you to present you as my partner and the bank will transfer my late father money to you.

Everything concerning this transfer, is legal. So, stop doubting me

How are you and how is your work? hope all is moving well. I thank God for your care and your sign of love, you are willing to show to me. I have been very sick because of the poor standard of living in this refugee camp. Find a place in your heart and help. God know the reasons why he brought us together. Help me and i pray for God to bless you more and grant you abundant grace. Everything you wish to know about this transaction is legal. I will like you to call me on the number below. Find a place in your heart and help me. You will never regret anything. We will celebrate soon.

You can call me through the Reverend father's telephone number +228 9223 8921, his name is Reverend father Geoffrey William and tell him that you need to speak with me (Miss. Lilian Wilson) who is seeking asylum in the refugee camp at female hostel room number 74.Stop doubting me. This is the only help i need from you. Please don't fail me. Once the transaction is complete. You and i will invest greatly on a lucrative business. Please i need you help. Be with me my handsome darling. I miss you and i want everything to be done soon. So that i will come over to your country and spend better life with you my darling. Am from Libya.

My dear, I do not have any other family, except you, I want to make your family my family, please do not leave me here to die, I'm sure that God sent you into my life to be a savior, Therefore, I leave my life and all my hope in your hand. Throughout today I was crying and shaking because of my present condition, I never expected this kind of thing in my entire life.

Dearest, you are not going to run into any risk and this transaction would lead you into any trouble, i promise you. Am not here to tell you, fraud things. I do assure you with my life. Don't be afraid, of anything concerning this transaction. What we need is for the bank to transfer the fund into you account. I know we are talking about a large amount of money but in all, the is nothing we can not handle. God is our strength. Fair not. I assure you, this transaction is risk free.

My dear as I told you in my previous email, I had already informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin, the only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will help me to do the transfer because of my refugee status here in Togo, as a refugee i am not allowed direct claim of the money, but through a foreign representative, as the United refugee law governing refugees all over the world states, darling I need you to stand on my behalf to the bank and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund to your account in your country.

These are the contacts, I need from you

1: Full names and age; ...................................
2: Residential Address; ...................................
3: Private Phone Number; .............................
4: Driving license;..........................................
5: Name of Your Country........................
6: Occupation; ...........................................
7: Your photo's; ..............................................

Please try to send your contacts to me so I can send it to the bank so that they will recognize you as my partner to whom the money from my late father will be transferred in my name.

I love you, my dear, and I promise to love you forever. Hope to hear from you soon with good news.

Yours Sincerely,
Miss. Lilian Wilson.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:26 pm

...... daft like a roll

My dear as I told you in my previous email, I had already informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin, the only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will help me to do the transfer because of my refugee status here in Togo, as a refugee i am not allowed direct claim of the money, but through a foreign representative, as the United refugee law governing refugees all over the world states, darling I need you to stand on my behalf to the bank and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund to your account in your country.

These are the contacts, I need from you

1: Full names and age; ...................................
2: Residential Address; ...................................
3: Private Phone Number; .............................
4: Driving license;..........................................
5: Name of Your Country........................
6: Occupation; ...........................................
7: Your photo's; ..............................................

Please try to send your contacts to me so I can send it to the bank so that they will recognize you as my partner to whom the money from my late father will be transferred in my name.

I love you, my dear, and I promise to love you forever. Hope to hear from you soon with good news.

Yours Sincerely,
Miss. Lilian Wilson.

Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Favour D - Favour776dokie@gmail.com

Postby Aquila » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:04 pm

Favour D
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6070101657

Last Active: 10 hours ago

Hello, my name is Dokie Favour. I like your profile and i want you
to contact me on my email address (Favour776dokie@gmail.com)
Thank you, Miss Dokie

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

yarcinegaasuu@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:07 pm

yarcine
Looking for Male
Age 28 y.o.
Country United States
City texas
Here for Friendship, Romance, Serious Relationship, Marriage, Just Fun
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I don't have children
Ethnicity Black
Religion Christian
Body Type Average
Education Some college
Occupation student
Description
Personal Description i need an honest and caring person for friendship

105.112.37.95 Lagos (Ikoyi), Nigeria

I am Miss Yarcine Ndarama
something motivated me to contact you, i want us to be good Friend.Try to reply me back,
yarcinegaasuu@gmail.com
so that i will tell you something important about me And also send you my photo

=> hangouts:
YARCINE NDARAMA
yarcinegaasuu@gmail.com
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Esthera - estheracquah661@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:01 am

f9/ Maynic
34 y.o. • Leo •
Unknown country
Woman • Straight
About
Am here looking for man who is trustworthy and how can give all that he have in a relationship who is caring and loving not a man you lies or cant treat a woman to make her happy and i hope you can be like that man i want
to have handsome and if you are interested you can email through estheracquah661@gmail.com

Return to “Black Females”