It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:54 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Natalya Rastakova; <natalyaraskatova1983@yahoo.com/latta8993@yahoo.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
I-hatescammers
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Valentina; <valentinetimenskaya@yandex.com>

Postby I-hatescammers » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:45 pm

Dear xxxx!!!
I can't jump out of my pants. I tell you one more time that
I tried to call you but it didn't work out. But this is not my fault.
In Russia everything is wrong. And what is normal in other countries,
is not good here always. I will be not able to call you.
I almost don't have money to stay in Moscow. And soon this money
will be over too. And I will have no other choice just to go back
to my city. I already wrote to you – Such a pity as I will not use
my visa. I have spent so much money and forces to get it.
And it is so offensive to go back when only one step is left.
I told you many times that I needed money just to cross the board
That is it! When I come to you, I will immediately give you the money
back
. :liar: You will not loose anything. I need this money just to show
at the customs. As soon as you meet me at the airport, I will give
you the money back. Please, trust me. I know that you have to pay
bills. And you can't afford it to spend extra money but I will
give you it back as soon you meet me at the airport.
:D And if you
really want me to come, then send me this money. If you don't
then I will have to sell my ticket and go back to my city.
And everything I did was just a waist of time. Please, think on
this if you really want me to see. Everything is in your hands.
Valentina.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sabina; <sabinaekalinina@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:42 pm

Hi!;)
How are you?
I could not understand, you live USA?
I received from you an "invitation to dialogue". I was pleasantly surprised by your letter. Where did you get my mailbox address? with you. Sorry, I randomly deleted your letter, but I saved your mailbox address. I like meet new people and I love making new acquaintances. I would like get to know you better. And, perhaps, to meet soon.
I write you more about myself. I am 28 years old. I was not married and without children. I work in the department clothing for women. I live in RU in the city of Novosibirsk.
About 1-2 months ??I will come to your country. I will receive a student visa. I will to study and work. We could meet with you as friends or more than friends. Always beautiful find new friends. Don't you? A few years ago I lived in Australia, but returned to RU. It was my mistake. Because life in Of the Russian Federation not very good. I left Australia because I needed help from my parents. I tried to write to other people from your country, but they thought that I was a fraud. I want to notice, that this is not so. I am not looking for a sponsor. I in search of love and expectation. I attached my photo. I have no model appearance, but I hope you liked me.
Write me to my mailbox address write me to this address sabinaekalinina@yandex.com , if I interested you.

Received: from 88.212.244.164 (unknown [213.5.52.92])
Reply-To: sabina <woliknc@seznam.cz>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2019 22:32:02 +0300

ZAO Teleconnect
Sergey Revin
Krasnoobsk, Prezidium, 646
Russian Federation

DSC-045.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olga; <olh4ershova@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:49 pm

...... with the same Pic.

Good afternoon!;)
What are your mood?
I could not understand, what is exact your country of residing?
I was "invited to dialogue by you". Your letter was a pleasant surprise for me. Where did you get my mailbox address? I would be interested in communicating. Sorry, I randomly deleted your letter, but I saved your mailbox address. I like meet new people and I love making new acquaintances. I would like get to know you better. And, perhaps, to meet in the future.
I give you few words about myself. I am 28 years old. I was not married and without children. I work in the salon clothing for women. I live in RU in the city of Novosibirsk.
About 1-2 months ??I will come to your country. I will provide a student visa. I plan to study and work. We could meet with you as friends or even more. Always wonderful meet new friends. Don't you? In the past I lived in Australia, but came back to Russia. I regret my action. Because life in RU not very good. I left Australia because I needed help from my parents. I tried to write to other people from your country, but they thought that I was a fraud. I refute this offensive assumption. I am not looking for a person for money. I in search of love and expectation. I attached my photo. I am certainly not a model, but I hope you cute me.
Give me an answer to my mailbox address this is my email address olh4ershova@yandex.com , if I interested you.

Received: from 88.212.244.164 (unknown [91.237.161.93])
Reply-To: sweety <qspaw@seznam.cz>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2019 22:48:00 +0300

PL-GLOBALPOLSKA
Tomasz Zaplacinski
Tryńcza 127
37-204 Tryńcza
Poland
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I-hatescammers
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby I-hatescammers » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:29 am

Dear xxxx!!!
You don’t trust me. I am going back to my city. The life in Moscow is
very expensive to stay here for long time. You didn’t appreciate that.
It was very difficult to get visa and tickets and you just didn’t
appreciate all my forces. But I did it for you. I see no other way
just to get back to my city. I will wait for 3 more days and stay in
Moscow for the case you decide to send me money. If not, then I am
going back to my city and will not be able to come to you any more.
So it is up to you to decide if you want to see me or not.
Valentina.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sabina; <sabinaekalinina@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:05 pm

..... from my DLB-Spamfolder today.

Hello Charming I hope you all are well? I received from you an "invitation to dialogue". I was pleasantly surprised by your letter. How did you find my mailbox address? I am interested in communicating with you. Sorry, I randomly deleted your letter, but I saved your mailbox address. I like meet new people and I love making new acquaintances. I would like to know more about you. And, perhaps, to meet in the future. I write you a few about myself. I am 28 years old. I am free from relationships and without children. I work in the department women's clothing. I live in Of the Russian Federation in the city of Novosibirsk. About 1-2 months??I will come to your country. I will receive a student visa. I will to study and work. We could meet with you as friends or more than friends. Always interesting find new friends. Don't you? A few years ago I lived in Australia, but came back to Of the Russian Federation. I regret my action. Because life in Russia not very good. I left Australia because I had to help my parents. I had attempts to write to other people from your country, but they thought that I was a fraud. I want to notice, that this is not so. I am not looking for a person for money. I in search of love and expectation. I attached my image. I have no model appearance, but I hope you liked me.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my private email: sabinaekalinina@yandex.com

Received: from localhost (unknown [106.51.70.125])
Reply-To: Prettyt Girlq <aniki@mild.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Prettyt Girlq <aniki@mild.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 18:40:45 +0100

CABLELITE
Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt. Ltd.,
Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt Ltd
# 1, 2nd Floor, Indian Express Building,
Queen's Road, Bangalore - 560 001
India

DSC-239.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:17 pm

Good morning. How are you? I was "invited to dialogue by you". Your letter was a pleasant surprise for me. Where did you get my mailbox address? I would be interested in communicating with you. Sorry, I randomly erased your letter, but I saved your mailbox address. I love new acquaintances and I like making new acquaintances. I would like to know more about you. And, perhaps, see soon. I write you more about myself. I am 28 years old. I am free from relationships and I have no children. I work in the salon clothing for women. I live in Russia in the city of Novosibirsk. About 1-2 months??I will come to your country. I will receive a student visa. I will to study and work. We meet as friends or even more. Always interesting find new friends. Don't you? In the past I lived in Australia, but returned to Russia. It was my mistake. Because life in Russia not very good. I left Australia because I had to help my parents. I had attempts to write to other people from your country, but they thought that I was a fraud. I want to notice, this is not at all. I am not looking for a sponsor. I in search of love and expectation. I attached my picture. I am certainly not a model, but I hope you cute me.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my regular email: olh4ershova@yandex.com

Received: from localhost (83-36-52-37.pool.ukrtel.net [37.52.36.83])
To: <heval.mahkum@hotmail.fr>
Reply-To: Mii Ladyu <hkjk.yano.20040213@opal.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Mii Ladyu <hkjk.yano.20040213@opal.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 18:04:59 +0100

Remiga Alexander
JSC UKRTELECOM
18, Shevchenko blvd
Ukraine, Kiev

PIC-932.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

N. N.; <arynamitrofanova@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:59 pm

.... with the last Pic in my 419-Spamfolder today.

Hey person! I hope you all are well? I was "invited to dialogue by you". Your letter was a pleasant surprise for me. How did you get my mailbox address? I would be interested in communicating with you. Sorry, I randomly deleted your letter, but I saved your mailbox address. I like new acquaintances and I love making new acquaintances. I would like to know more about you. And, perhaps, see in the future. I tell you few words about myself. I am 28 years old. I am free from relationships and I have no children. I work in the salon women's clothing. I live in Of the Russian Federation in the city of Novosibirsk. About 1-2 months??I visit your country. I will receive a student visa. I plan to study and work. We could meet with you as friends or even more. Always beautiful meet new friends. Don't you? In the past I lived in Australia, but returned to Russia. It was my mistake. Because life in Of the Russian Federation not very good. I left Australia because I needed help from my parents. I had attempts to write to other people from your country, but they thought that I was a fraud. I want to assure you, that this is not so. I am not looking for a person for money. I in search of love and expectation. I send you my pic. I am certainly not a model, but I hope you liked me.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my personal email: arynamitrofanova@yandex.com

Received: from localhost (unknown [223.93.147.142])
Reply-To: Prettya Mej <isoi.takahiro@triton.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Prettya Mej <isoi.takahiro@triton.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 14:37:52 +0100

China Mobile Communications Corporation
Mobile Communications Network Operator in China
haijun li
29,Jinrong Ave, Xicheng district,
Beijing,100032
China

CAM-092.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

N. N.; <salikhovaana@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:16 pm

Woha my new friend! I hope you all are well? I was "invited to dialogue by you". I was pleasantly surprised by your letter. Where did you get my mailbox address? I would be interested in correspondence with you. Sorry, I randomly erased your letter, but I saved your mailbox address. I love new acquaintances and I love making friends. I would like get to know you better. And, perhaps, see in the future. I write you more about myself. I am 28 years old. I am free from relationships and without children. I work in the salon women's clothing. I live in Russia in the city of Novosibirsk. About 1-2 months??I will come to your country. I will receive a student visa. I will to study and work. We could meet with you as friends or more than friends. Always beautiful meet new friends. Don't you? In the past I lived in Australia, but returned to Of the Russian Federation. I regret my action. Because life in Of the Russian Federation not very good. I left Australia because I had to help my parents. I tried to write to other people from your country, but they thought that I was a fraud. I refute this offensive assumption. I am not looking for a sponsor. I in search of love and expectation. I attached my photo. I am certainly not a model, but I hope you cute me.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my regular e-mail: salikhovaana@yandex.com

Received: from localhost (unknown [36.82.96.224])
To: <karlnapp1962@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Miv Beautyt <qqxz5ued@friend.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Miv Beautyt <qqxz5ued@friend.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 02:47:36 +0100

TLKM_BB_SERVICE_36_82_DIVRE5-6
PT TELKOM INDONESIA
Akhmad Zaimi
Menara Multimedia Lt.7
Jl. Kebon sirih No.12
JAKARTA
Indonesia

DSC742.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elvira; <kotlovaelvira@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:53 pm

Hello man, I hope you all are well? I received from you an "invitation to dialogue". Your letter was a pleasant surprise for me. Where did you get my mailbox address? I am interested in communicating with you. Sorry, I randomly deleted your letter, but I saved your mailbox. I like new acquaintances and I like making friends. I would like to know more about you. And, perhaps, see soon. I write you more about myself. I am 28 years old. I am free from relationships and I have no children. I work in the salon women's clothing. I live in RU in the city of Novosibirsk. About 1-2 months? I will come to your country. I will provide a student visa. I plan to study and work. We could meet with you as friends or more than friends. Always wonderful find new friends. Don't you? In the past I lived in Australia, but returned to RU. I regret my action. Because life in Russia not very good. I left Australia because I had to help my parents. I had attempts to write to other people from your country, but they thought that I was a fraud. I refute this offensive assumption. I am not looking for a person for money. I seek only friendship and love. I attached my photo. I am certainly not a model, but I hope you liked me.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private e-mail: kotlovaelvira@yandex.com

Waiting for an answer, if I interested you. Regards,

Received: from localhost (unknown [125.166.118.82])
To: <p.serreau@hotmail.fr>
Reply-To: Sweetw Ladyx <tmk1113rikukoharu@friend.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Sweetw Ladyx <tmk1113rikukoharu@friend.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 15:33:54 +0100

PT TELKOM INDONESIA
Akhmad Zaimi
Menara Multimedia Lt.7
Jl. Kebon sirih No.12
JAKARTA
Indonesia

PIC-721.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olga; <olgashapovalova90@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:17 pm

Hello my stranger, I hope you all are well? I was "invited to dialogue by you". Your letter was a pleasant surprise for me. Where did you get my mailbox address? I am interested in communicating with you. Sorry, I randomly deleted your letter, but I saved your email. I love new acquaintances and I love making new acquaintances. I would like get to know you better. And, perhaps, to meet soon. I write you few words about myself. I am 28 years old. I was not married and I have no children. I work in the department clothing for women. I live in RU in the city of Novosibirsk. After 1 or 2 months? I will come to your country. I will provide a student visa. I plan to study and work. We could meet with you as friends or more than friends. Always wonderful find new friends. Agree with me? A few years ago I lived in Australia, but returned to Of the Russian Federation. I regret my action. Because life in Russia very bad. I left Australia because I needed help from my parents. I tried to write to other people from your country, but they thought that I was a fraud. I want to assure you, this is not at all. I am not looking for a sponsor. I seek only friendship and love. I attached my photo. I have no model appearance, but I hope you cute me.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my regular e-mail: olgashapovalova90@yandex.com

Give me an answer, if you are interested in getting to know me. Goodbye

Received: from localhost (unknown [36.79.158.18])
Reply-To: Nicej Finec <uechi515@galaxy.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Nicej Finec <uechi515@galaxy.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2019 08:18:14 +0100

PT TELKOM INDONESIA
Akhmad Zaimi
Menara Multimedia Lt.7
Jl. Kebon sirih No.12
JAKARTA
Indonesia

CAM735.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:40 pm

Hey hey my dear friend, How are you? I was "invited to dialogue by you". I was pleasantly surprised by your letter. Where did you get my mailbox address? I am interested in communicating with you. Sorry, I randomly erased your letter, but I saved your mailbox address. I love new acquaintances and I like making friends. I would like to know more about you. And, perhaps, see in the future. I write you few words about myself. I am 28 years old. I am free from relationships and without children. I work in the salon clothing for women. I live in RU in the city of Novosibirsk. About 1-2 months??I visit your country. I will receive a student visa. I plan to study and work. We could meet with you as friends or even more. Always interesting find new friends. Don't you? In the past I lived in Australia, but returned to RU. It was my mistake. Because life in RU not very good. I left Australia because I needed help from my parents. I had attempts to write to other people from your country, but they thought that I was a fraud. I want to notice, that this is not so. I am not looking for a person for money. I seek only friendship and love. I attached my photo. I am certainly not a model, but I hope you cute me.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my private mailbox: olh4ershova@yandex.com

Received: from localhost (unknown [160.202.144.244])
To: <tvolkardt@arcor.de>
Reply-To: Sweetp Sunw <sppv23q9@dolphin.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Sweetp Sunw <sppv23q9@dolphin.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2019 23:30:22 +0100

APL-BD
Antaranga Properties Ltd
Shan Tower (4th Floor),
24/1, Chamelibag,
Dhaka - 1217
Bangladesh

PCX701.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Aryna; <arynamitrofanova@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:49 pm

Hey hey my great pen-friend. How are you? I received from you an "invitation to dialogue". Your letter was a pleasant surprise for me. Where did you get my mailbox address? I would be interested in correspondence with you. Sorry, I randomly erased your letter, but I still have saved your mailbox address. I like new acquaintances and I like making new acquaintances. I would like to know more about you. And, perhaps, to meet in the future. I write you few words about myself. I am twenty eight years old. I am free from relationships and without children. I work in the salon women's clothing. I live in RU in the city of Novosibirsk. About 1-2 months??I visit your country. I will receive a student visa. I will to study and work. We could meet with you as friends or even more. Always wonderful meet new friends. Agree with me? A few years ago I lived in Australia, but returned to Russia. It was my mistake. Because life in Of the Russian Federation very bad. I left Australia because I needed help from my parents. I had attempts to write to other people from your country, but they thought that I was a fraud. I want to notice, that this is not so. I am not looking for a person for money. I seek only friendship and love. I attached my photo. I have no model appearance, but I hope you liked me.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my regular e-mail: arynamitrofanova@yandex.com

Received: from localhost (unknown [1.186.170.170])
To: <alienbassman001@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Ladya Girlk <takaichi-23@comet.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Ladya Girlk <takaichi-23@comet.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2019 16:33:25 +0100

D-VoiS Broadband Private Limited
D-VOIS BROADBAND PRIVATE LIMITED - network adminis
11/1, Palace Road, KHR House,
Bangalore - 560052
India

PCX989.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Svetlana; <svetlanochkazhdanova@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:38 pm

Greetings man! I hope you all are well? I received from you an "invitation to dialogue". I was pleasantly surprised by your letter. Where did you get my mailbox address? I would be interested in correspondence with you. Sorry, I randomly erased your letter, but I still have saved your mailbox. I like meet new people and I like making new acquaintances. I would like get to know you better. And, perhaps, to meet soon. I write you few words about myself. I am twenty eight years old. I was not married and without children. I work in the department clothing for women. I live in Of the Russian Federation in the city of Novosibirsk. About 1-2 months? I will come to your country. I will receive a student visa. I will to study and work. We could meet with you as friends or even more. Always wonderful meet new friends. Agree with me? A few years ago I lived in Australia, but came back to Of the Russian Federation. I regret my action. Because life in Of the Russian Federation very bad. I left Australia because I needed help from my parents. I had attempts to write to other people from your country, but they thought that I was a fraud. I refute this offensive assumption. I am not looking for a sponsor. I in search of love and expectation. I send you my photo. I am certainly not a model, but I hope you cute me.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private email: svetlanochkazhdanova@yandex.com

Write me, if you are interested in getting to know me. Regards

Received: from localhost (unknown [14.166.7.252])
To: <nyhustler21@msn.com>
Reply-To: Smiley Beautyv <sp5b55z9@mirror.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Smiley Beautyv <sp5b55z9@mirror.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 09:42:33 +0100

Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications Group
Pham Tien Huy
No 57, Huynh Thuc Khang Street, Lang Ha ward,
Dong Da district, Ha Noi City
Vietnam

PIC392.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Katya; <Kotelnikovakatya90@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:45 pm

Salutation my dear friend. I hope you all are well? I was "invited to dialogue by you". I was pleasantly surprised by your letter. How did you find my mailbox address? I would be interested in communicating with you. Sorry, I randomly erased your letter, but I saved your mail box. I love meet new people and I like making new acquaintances. I would like to know more about you. And, perhaps, to meet soon. I tell you more about myself. I am twenty eight years old. I am free from relationships and without children. I work in the salon clothing for women. I live in RU in the city of Novosibirsk. After 1 or 2 months? I will come to your country. I will provide a student visa. I plan to study and work. We meet as friends or more than friends. Always wonderful meet new friends. Agree with me? In the past I lived in Australia, but came back to RU. I regret my action. Because life in RU not very good. I left Australia because I had to help my parents. I tried to write to other people from your country, but they thought that I was a fraud. I refute this offensive assumption. I am not looking for a person for money. I seek only friendship and love. I send you my photo. I have no model appearance, but I hope you cute me.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my personal mail box: Kotelnikovakatya90@yandex.com

Give me an answer, if you are interested in getting to know me.

Received: from localhost (unknown [60.243.84.39])
To: <hausstaubmilbe@gmx.at> :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :party: :silly:
Reply-To: Womann Flowern <valna.b-05a@triton.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Womann Flowern <valna.b-05a@triton.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 12:12:44 +0100

HATHWAY-NET
HATHWAY CABLE AND DATACOM LIMITED
Vijay Menezes
Trade World, B Wing, 10th Floor, Kamla Mills Compound,
Lower Parel,
Mumbai 400013
India

DSC957.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:28 pm

Hello my dear friend. What are your mood? I received from you an "invitation to dialogue". Your letter was a pleasant surprise for me. How did you find my mailbox address? I would be interested in communicating with you. Sorry, I randomly erased your letter, but I saved your mailbox address. I like meet new people and I love making friends. I would like to know more about you. And, perhaps, to meet in the future. I write you more about myself. I am twenty eight years old. I was not married and I have no children. I work in the department women's clothing. I live in Russia in the city of Novosibirsk. After 1 or 2 months??I visit your country. I will provide a student visa. I plan to study and work. We could meet with you as friends or more than friends. Always wonderful find new friends. Agree with me? A few years ago I lived in Australia, but returned to Russia. I regret my action. Because life in Of the Russian Federation very bad. I left Australia because I needed help from my parents. I had attempts to write to other people from your country, but they thought that I was a fraud. I refute this offensive assumption. I am not looking for a person for money. I in search of love and expectation. I send you my picture. I have no model appearance, but I hope you liked me.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my regular e-mail: olh4ershova@yandex.com

Received: from localhost (unknown [196.250.176.130])
To: <villaume@live.dk>
Reply-To: Womanx Ladyv <pyon_kazumi@carol.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Womanx Ladyv <pyon_kazumi@carol.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 21:00:38 +0100

K3-Telecom
K3 Telecom Liberia INC
Dejan Skok
Rathausstrasse 14
Baar
Postal code: 6340
Switzerland

DSC-017.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”