It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:58 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Jessica Lynch

African scammers posing as military personnel.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jessica Lynch - jesslynch607@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:30 pm

My beloved,

Good day to you and how is your health today, i hope you are healthy and fine?

I want to say a big thanks to you for making out time to write to me again, the content of your letter are well understood, i do not want you to see this deal as some thing that will bring problem to you, but i want you to trust and believe me when i say that there is nothing to worry about in this deal, OK.

Am a Woman that does things in accordance to the directives of my spirit, i chose you to be my partner and also help me in receiving this cash box because my spirit has been bearing me witness that you are the rightful person for me and i know you will not disappoint me, i chose to use you as my partner in this deal because i want to invest the fund with you as my business partner.i do not want to expose this deal to any of my friends nor relatives since am still in the military camp outside USA, if i eventually send out any thing to the them it will be suspicious and i will be query for the action, so i chose you because i know you are the ideal person for this deal .

Please put away fear or doubt and make up your mind to help me in this matter, i promise you you will not regret been part of this matter, i do not know what else i can say to convince you and make you to believe me, but i pray that God will give you the grace to make up your mind.

One more thing i want to let you know that there is no complication on this matter, if you follow my instruction every thing will go smooth and well in the process of receiving the cash box, Please try and keep this matter secret between you and i,to avoid making room for enemy because if you and i should agree on one thing with our heart with seriousness then we must surely achieve success at the end.

Please i want to remind you once again that every arrangement towards this project is intact between both of us and on no account should you let the security company to know the content of the box, remember that the consignment was registered as diplomatic package to the security company and that is what they believe to be in the box, so you should not let them know that the content of the box is money.

Please i will like you to send your contact information to me so that i can forward to the security company to enable them proceed to your country for the final delivery of the cash box to your door step.
Send your below information to me urgently;

Your full names:...........

Your age:...........

Your address:..............

Post code:.................

City:......................

Telephone number:.........

Profession:................

Once am through here with my official assignment i will come over to meet you one on one in your country and after that we shall decide on how to carry on with our life, but for now please i will appreciate you to be more focus on this issue of you receiving the cash box and safe keeping it on my behalf till i come over, then i will handle the depositing of the money in the bank by myself.

I await your immediate response

Love and care from,
Yours Jessica.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Jessica Lynch - jesslynch607@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

sgtjessiccalynchlynch@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:34 pm

dating-europe.com/profile/5301560
jessic

Female , 33 , seeking Male
Rome, Rome, Italy
Ethnicity: Arab

About Me: Greetings to you, I am Jessica from California, Am looking for friendship Greetings to you, I am Jessica from California, Am looking for friendship

Hello Dear, How are you today hope u are fine and in good condition i am Jessicca, by name and i got interested in you and i will like to know more about you if you don't mind you can contact me on ( sgtjessiccalynchlynch@gmail.com) so we can know about each other better and i will send you photo of me. thanks Best Regards sgtjessiccalynchlynch@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jessica Lynch - jassicalynch@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:26 pm

Good day my dear,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to a new partner from Venezuela who is an international business man. Presently i am in Austria for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, i did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in getting the funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now i want you to contact ORA BANK OF TOGO for your compensation so that they can transfer the money i deposited for your compensation.

Contact is: === ORA BANK LOME TOGO
Address: ==== Station d’essence CAP TOGO, face stade Kégué Lome Togo
Foreign Payment manager, ===== Mr.Matthew Mark
Email: ====== www. orabankgroup@gmail.com
Tell: ========= +228 966 566 22

Please feel free to ask them to transfer the sum of $250,000.00 (Two Hundred and fifty Thousand US Dollars) that I kept for your compensation for the past efforts and attempt you made to assist me in this consignment delivery. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free to get in touch with the bank manager and instruct him to send the money to you, and do let me know immediately after you receive it so that we can share the joy and happiness together. I am very busy here for the investment projects with my new partner. Remember i have instructed the bank manager to make sure that he assist you to receive the money, so feel free to get in touch with them soon as possible.

Remember the bank email address is;(www. orabankgroup@gmail.com
Best Regards,
Gen.Jessica Lynch
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

jessica4lynch@hotmail.com, jessica.lynch11@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:46 pm

Hello
My name is Jessica Lynch, a United state Military woman. Looking for a reliable and trust worthy person for a cordial relationship, I would be glad if you write back to me in my email address for more detail (jessica4lynch@hotmail.com) I wait to read your message. Thanks.
Jessica Lynch

jessylove1
Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Uhio
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: Native American

Religion: Christian
Education: A-level / High School
Personal Description:

I am a nice, good looking and easy going girl, I am a United State Army and i am looking for a long term relationship, etc.
IP: 105.112.36.206 Lagos, Nigeria
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jessica Lynch - jessica4lynch@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:49 pm

Profile not available for view.

Jessylove1
34 y/o woman
Buckhannon, USA

My name is Jessica Lynch, a United state Military woman. Looking for a reliable and trust worthy person for a cordial relationship, I would be glad if you write back to me in my email address for more detail (jessica4lynch@hotmail.com) I wait to read your message. Thanks.
Jessica Lynch
Date: 2018-03-21 15:11:07

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

jessica.jessicalynch@outlook.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:20 pm

Jess4love
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 35 y.o.
Country United States
City West Virginia
Here for Friendship, Romance, Serious Relationship, Marriage
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I don't have children
Ethnicity White
Religion Christian
Body Type Average
Education High School
Occupation Military
Description
Personal Description Hello

197.210.8.127 Lagos, Nigeria
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

jessica4lynch@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:28 am

^^

Jess4love Yesterday, 12:52
My name is Jessica Lynch, a United state Military woman. Looking for a reliable and trust worthy person for a Long term relationship, I would be glad if you write back to me in my email address for more detail (jessica4lynch@hotmail.com) I wait to read your message. Thanks.
Jessica Lynch

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: jessica.jessicalynch@outlook.com

Postby Myra » Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:05 pm

palsforfree
Name Jessica
Age 34
Sex F

Email jessica.jessicalynch@outlook.com

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

angelafrank93@yahoo.com, angelafrank61@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:59 pm

Angela7 7 hours ago
Hi dear,
I really like your profile and I would want us to chat but due to my duty post, I don't visit ( x.com ) regularly. It would be helpful if you could contact me at My Private Email below: in order to establish a direct contact with you; so that I can inform you my reason for contacted to you.
angelafrank93@yahoo.com ,
Ms. Angela

Angela7
Email angelafrank61@yahoo.com
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 34 y.o.
Country United States
City Alaska
Here for Friendship, Serious Relationship, Marriage
Marital status Single
Children I don't have children
Ethnicity Other
Religion Christian
Body Type Average
Education Masters Degree
Description
Personal Description I’m an open and kind person who loves life. I believe that in order to be happy you have to be in harmony with yourself and keep following your dreams, no matter how hard it gets sometimes to carry on.

196.170.153.140 Lomé, Togo

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

jessicalynchg@gmail.com, keranmichelle@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:17 pm

jessicabably 3 hours ago
I'm Jessica Lynch,I have something serious and important to Discuss with you please write to me in my email (jessicalynchg@gmail.com

jessicabably
Email keranmichelle@gmail.com
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 33 y.o.
Country United States
City new york
Here for Friendship, Serious Relationship
Marital status In Relationship
Children I want children
Ethnicity Black
Religion Christian
Body Type Average
Education High School
Occupation I WILL TELL YOU LATER
Description
Personal Description I WILL TELL YOU LATER I WILL TELL YOU LATER I WILL TELL YOU LATER I WILL TELL YOU LATER I WILL TELL YOU LATER I WILL TELL YOU LATER I WILL TELL YOU LATER I WILL TELL YOU LATER

196.171.116.125 Lomé, Togo

gallery change from here: https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 80#p587380

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Debra Linda - debralinda55@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:28 am

Fake dating sites profiles posted here:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=130015
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=129987

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jessica Lynch - jassicalynch@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:50 am

Hello Dear,

How are you and your family hope fine? .I am happy to inform you about my success in transferring the funds which i contacted you before I'm in Austria now with my new partner.

Am writing to inform you that I kept an ATM VISA CARD worth of $250,000.00 (Two Hundred and fifty Thousand US Dollars) to ORA BANK FOR AFRICA in Lome Togo ,after i got the fund transferred through my foreign partner to his country Austria the money in the (ATM VISA CARD) is a reward for your past efforts to help me during the period i contacted you. I could not forget those horrible days and all your help, although things did not easily work with the transfer of the funds then.

At this time the visa credit card is under the custody of ORA BANK FOR AFRICA in Lome TOGO,and What you should do now is to contact the bank today and give them your full name and address where they will post the visa credit card to you..

You should immediately contact ORA / BANK FOR AFRICA for the ATM CARD through this email address:

Contact is: === ORA BANK LOME TOGO
Address: ==== Station d’essence CAP TOGO, face stade Kégué BP 65 Lomé
Foreign Payment manager, ===== Mr. Matthew Mark
Email: ====== www.orabankgroup@accountant.com
Tell: ========= +228 966-566-22

As soon as this information is received by the ORA BANK LOME FOR AFRICA, the credit card will be sent to you. Thank you and take good care of your self, remember to let me know when you receive the ATM VISA CREDIT CARD so that I will be free from thinking about the whereabouts of the credit card.Do not allow the credit card to get lost

This is my own turn to pay you for your good efforts,though it failed. Helping the needy pays so much in life. At the moment, I am very busy here in Austria with my partner and we'll be getting married soon you need to get the money before our marriage because of the complications that come with the joint family account. Finally, try to contact the ORA BANK LOME TOGO: (Email:www.orabankgroup@accountant.com)

Have a blessed day.
From Your Formal Friend
Jessica Lynch

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: jessica4lynch@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:56 pm

^^ viewtopic.php?p=556556#p556556

25 months later, has switched galleries: viewtopic.php?p=586324#p586324

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

jessica2015lynch@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:46 pm

jessicabably Yesterday, 02:30
Hi, I'm Jessica Lynch. I have something serious and important to tell you. Write to me at my email address (jessica2015lynch@gmail.com

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jessica, jessica4lynch@hotmail.com

Postby Myra » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:38 pm

profile on BP
without any add. info except for the name

pic used

also here
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 10#p619410

Return to “Military scams”