It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:00 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Dating & Translationpage-decoys & Yola-crap

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Laura - qbeynq@ciudad.com.ar

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:42 pm

Dear Stranger! I have a shocking news for you. Only a few days left to meet with the main love of your life.
I have something to say that shocks you even more. To meet your love you don’t have to spend anything.
Even in time it will take no more than ten minutes.
Moreover, there is something more shocking. Even if it happens to you, I still have to give you a huge, great,
fat apology.
Let me explain. I do not write a book about "self-help", I do not do disgusting pandering. I do not do astrology,
and I am not a psychologist.
Then why am I writing to you? Because I want love myself. A little more explanation. My name is Laura.
I have come to an absurd, stupid, hopeless impasse,
because I am looking for and really want to meet a special man whom I want to love, delight and respect.
Who knows? Maybe you are this man.
I know that You are somewhere far away. But recently I realized that I needed to do something very effective
in order to get your attention.
I left my phone number on my dating site page. I will be very happy if you want to meet me.
I hope you call me.

Received: from Unknown (ip-178-46-165-190.dialup.surnet.ru [178.46.165.190]
Reply-To: Laura <qbeynq@ciudad.com.ar>
To: oqfbpn <csetyisd@google.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 06:45:10 +0400
X-Mailer: Microsoft Windows Live Mail 16.4.3528.331

USI_ADSL_USERS
Dynamic distribution IP's for broadband services
OJSC RosteleÓom, regional branch "Urals"
Uralsvyazinform Perm Administration Staff
11, Moskovskaya str.
Yekaterinburg, 620014
Russian Federation

image.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Laura - qbeynq@ciudad.com.ar

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Amanda - pomidormanda@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:08 pm

Hello my dear! I am writing to you with full confidence without any embarrassment! Please, if you have free time, read the letter to the end, for me it is very important! My name is Amanda. My name was given to me by my parents in honor of my grandmother.
Of course, I take into account that in virtual communication it is impossible to accurately express the true feelings and desires, and therefore any carelessly abandoned word can lead to a complete break of the correspondence and, as a result, dating. I hope I express my thoughts correctly in this letter. In general, I am 35 years old, I come from a beautiful city called Hanau in Germany. Now for 5 years I have been living in your city. The reason for moving to your country was the position of a fitness trainer that was beneficial for me, who I actually work for. Of course, this job is not the best, but I’ll say that it suits me and I have a good salary. My job makes me self-sufficient and self-confident. I also try to keep my body in shape. I will tell you a little about my parents. My mother and father have been co-founders of Heraeus Holding for the production of LED components for many years now, but of course I want to say that they earn good money. My parents help me and always support me, for which I am extremely grateful to them. You will probably wonder why I did not follow the path of my parents? when I tried to get an appropriate education, but unfortunately nothing came of it. But I found my vocation in sports. Now I am a fitness instructor, my task is to differentiate clients by sports and wellness, to draw up lesson plans using the most effective workout techniques and workouts, to train clients on proper and safe exercise techniques and to give instructions on techniques security. In my free time, I visit various places in our beautiful city, with my colleagues at work. We have fun a lot We are discussing many life situations. But when the time comes to go home, I stay alone, sit in a taxi and go home. At home, my cat always meets me by the name
Max, I love him very much. As you understand I am a lonely girl, I do not have children. I want to admit, once I have been in a relationship with a man, but to my regret, our union was short. Yes, I am a strong woman. I always strive for the best, but still I am a woman and I want to be desired, I lack male attention! It is for this reason that I register in the virtual club to search for men and women. I can't meet a man in my life. All the men whom I meet, want only one thing, money and one-time sex. Such an attitude of a man to a woman is not acceptable for me! Most likely you are wondering where I get your email address? According to the numerous recommendations of the local marriage agency, I get your email address. I also get a few of your photos. I want to tell you that you are a fully attractive man with whom I could meet in the future and have a lot to talk about. In the Internet space there are a huge number of people who want to know the taste of romantic dating, especially if you take into account that, in itself, acquaintance through the Internet for some gets a romantic shade. In general, more to the point! I'll tell you right away! I wish to meet with you, I want to know you closer. It would not be bad if you and I saw each other and spent unforgettable weekends for both of us. I think that you need to have your own personal profile on this web resource where I have my own personal account. Just for you there, I will leave my personal photos and all the necessary information about me, as well as my personal phone number! Do not leave time to think, call me soon. I hope you liked me and you will definitely contact me !! We have never seen each other in reality, but I am waiting for the day when you arrive. I think that you need to have your own personal profile. Communication by mail does not interest me, as the mail employees are careless about the personal data of their clients. I hope you read to the end My letter and I understood everything that I want to challenge you in a few words. I hope for your understanding. Once again, I’m reminding you that I’m not answering your email address, I’ll explain the reason above. We will definitely find a common language and we will like each other! Regards m your new fan Amanda.

Received: from cpe-107-184-197-103.socal.res.rr.com (HELO 88.212.246.220) (service@videogame.de@107.184.197.103)
Reply-To: kiss <pomidormanda@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2019 02:56:19 +0300

Charter Communications Inc
OrgId: CC-3517
Address: 6399 S. Fiddler's Green Circle
City: Greenwood Village
StateProv: CO
PostalCode: 80111

IMG-0034-JPG.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Louisa - pomidormanda@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:36 pm

Hello, I ask you to read this letter to the end, because it is important for both of us.
I hot e Louisa. I work as a flight attendant for a local airline
In order to ensure the comfort and safety of the flight guests, I have always viewed the profession of flight attendant as prestigetrachtig.
I admit honestly that I get a lot of romance - mainly due to the possibility to travel the world. My father was Tatig long ago as an airplane pilot. On this basis it was my dream to become a flight attendant, reality.
The study was easy for me, I passed my exams easily and am now a specialized employee.
I say with full confidence that I have made the right choice!
Unfortunately, my work served as a barrier between the relation between man and woman.
Not every man might a relationship with a stewardess begin.
That's why I'm a lonely girl who lacks the manly attention. For this reason I became a member of a famous dating site not too long ago . Looking for men and women: Your e-mail address is me from the club in which I am registered, notified by random selection. On the one hand social networks make possible our friend on the other side of the world to find.
Register on the dating portal and get a person asking profile.
.The plane on which I'm working on requires technical improvements.
He is currently being repaired in another country.
I take this opportunity and now visit my old friend who lives in your city, but I still lack the attention of men.
Do not waste time thinking, we need to meet with you! In the above virtual office I have all the necessary information and phone number behind for you.
The data WhatsApp and Viber left. This e-mail address belongs to my friend. Please do not write to me here.
My friend is married, I did not like because they had problems.
I can not remember the password to my e-mail because I have not used it for a long me. I have made the right decision to send you a letter. If I'm not interested in you, you delete the letter and forget me.
I am a free, beautifull girl. Life alone I do, as I think it is for right.
Do not consider my letter as something stupid, you know that I'm waiting for a call from you.
Thank you for your attention with love your stewardess Louisa.

Received: from 88.212.244.172
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2019 01:09:42 +0300

Servers Guy
Strawinskylaan 601
1077XX, Amsterdam
The Netherlands

IMG-189-JPG.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Maria - i@ceznam.cz

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:17 pm

Hi.
My name is Maria. I am a charming and cheerful woman.
Now I travel alone, so I sad, but I really want romance and maybe some little adventures.
That's why I want to find a man who will keep me company.
Today I drove to my friend, told her that I was very lonely and lacked male weasel.
She showed me your photo, and I immediately noticed your charismatic eyes.
You are pretty, and your brutal appearance excites my imagination, I think I can not sleep tonight.
I would really like to know you better.
I am sure that only you can give me such a deep pleasure.
Please find me on this site ...
Here we can start our communication. I'm sure we will find a lot in common, and we can arrange a date,
to romantic spend time together.
I will wait for news from you.

Received: from 88.212.244.164 (unknown [71.189.47.2])
Reply-To: Maria <i@ceznam.cz>
TDate: Sun, 3 Mar 2019 14:58:40 +0300
X-Mailer: Microsoft Windows Live Mail 15.4.3538.513

SYSTEMSMITH
Address: 18436 HAWTHORNE STE 208
City: TORRANCE
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 90504

foto.jpg

...... RPO is Kelly Karloff

.instagram.com/iamkellykarloff/

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:31 pm

Hi, I ask you to read this letter to the end, because it is important for the two of us.
My name is Louisa. I work as a flight attendant at a local airline company. My responsibility
to ensure the comfort and safety of aircraft passengers, I believe that the flight attendant profession has always been considered prestigious.
I confess honestly I get a lot of romance - mainly due to the opportunity to travel around the world. Very long ago, my father worked as an aircraft pilot. It was on this basis that my dream of becoming a flight attendant became real.
Study was easy for me, I easily passed my exams, and now I am a specialized employee.
I say with full confidence that I made the right choice!
But unfortunately my work served as a barrier between the relationship between a man and a woman.
Not every man wants to start a relationship with a stewardess.
therefore, I am a lonely girl who lacks male attention! for this reason, not so long ago I became a member of a famous dating site. To search for men and women. Your electronic address will be given to me by the club in which I am registered, by random selection.
On the one hand, social networks allow us to easily find a friend at the other end of the world.
And on the other hand, since everything is so simple, the man you like can write another girl right now. The plane I work on now requires technical improvements.
He is currently under repair in another country,
Taking this opportunity, I am now visiting my old friend who lives in your city. But I still lack male attention.
Let's not waste time thinking. We must meet with you! In the virtual office I mentioned above, I left all the necessary information and your phone number for you.
Also left the data whatsapp and viber. This email address belongs to my friend. Please, please do not write me here.
My girlfriend is married, I do not want to because of me she had problems.
I don’t remember the password from my email, because I haven’t used it for a long time. I made the right choice to send you a letter. If I’m not interested in you, delete this letter and forget about me.
I am a free beautiful girl, Life alone I do as I see fit.
Do not consider my letter to be something stupid, know that I am waiting for a call from you.
Thank you for your attention. With love your stewardess Louisa.

Received: from 88.212.244.164
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2019 12:26:10 +0300

Servers Guy
Strawinskylaan 601
1077XX, Amsterdam
The Netherlands

IMG-2235-JPG.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:37 pm

.... Louisa Nr. 3 ...... must be triplets .... but this Edition have forgotten the Link to her Profile ... atleast we know that this "Louisa" is in real Mariia

Hi, I ask you to read this letter to the end, because it is important for the two of us.
My name is Louisa. I work as a flight attendant at a local airline company. My responsibility
to ensure the comfort and safety of aircraft passengers, I believe that the flight attendant profession has always been considered prestigious.
I confess honestly I get a lot of romance - mainly due to the opportunity to travel around the world. Very long ago, my father worked as an aircraft pilot. It was on this basis that my dream of becoming a flight attendant became real.
Study was easy for me, I easily passed my exams, and now I am a specialized employee.
I say with full confidence that I made the right choice!
But unfortunately my work served as a barrier between the relationship between a man and a woman.
Not every man wants to start a relationship with a stewardess.
therefore, I am a lonely girl who lacks male attention! for this reason, not so long ago I became a member of a famous dating site. To search for men and women. Your electronic address will be given to me by the club in which I am registered, by random selection.
On the one hand, social networks allow us to easily find a friend at the other end of the world.
And on the other hand, since everything is so simple, the man you like can write another girl right now. The plane I work on now requires technical improvements.
He is currently under repair in another country,
Taking this opportunity, I am now visiting my old friend who lives in your city. But I still lack male attention.
Let's not waste time thinking. We must meet with you! In the virtual office I mentioned above, I left all the necessary information and your phone number for you.
Also left the data whatsapp and viber. This email address belongs to my friend. Please, please do not write me here.
My girlfriend is married, I do not want to because of me she had problems.
I don’t remember the password from my email, because I haven’t used it for a long time. I made the right choice to send you a letter. If I’m not interested in you, delete this letter and forget about me.
I am a free beautiful girl, Life alone I do as I see fit.
Do not consider my letter to be something stupid, know that I am waiting for a call from you.
Thank you for your attention. With love your stewardess Louisa.

Received: from 88.212.246.188
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2019 11:10:53 +0300

Servers Guy
Strawinskylaan 601
1077XX, Amsterdam
The Netherlands

IMG-1785-JPG.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Diana - igp@talice.it

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:03 pm

Hi dear.
Let's get acquainted. My name is Diana. Your email address was given to me by my friend.
She met you on a dating site.
It's amazing, but now I'm in your city. I am alone and very sad.
But I took courage and decided to write a letter.
I want to meet you.
Please find me on this site ...
Here we can better get to know each other and arrange a meeting, or you can come to me.
I am renting a room in a small hotel.
It is cozy and quiet here, no one will disturb us.
Sweety, I'm waiting for your message on the site...

Received: from 88.212.246.188 (194-144-93-155.du.xdsl.is [194.144.93.155])
Reply-To: Diana <igp@talice.it>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2019 10:08:42 +0300
X-Mailer: Microsoft Windows Live Mail 14.0.8117.416

Vodafone Iceland Network Operations
Sudurlandsbraut 8
108 Reykjavik
Iceland

photo.jpg

...... RPO is Joselyn Cano

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Julie - pc@pet.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:16 pm

It's just my thoughts, my feelings, I never told you about many things and
hardly ever I can say. I have so much to tell you, but I do not know where to start!
For example, that I strongly attached to you, and I do not know how to live on.
I understand that you do not have to go completely into emotions, but every day it becomes more difficult.
How I would like to see you now, just stay close,
And I want love ... Yours !!! Only your, the purest and real!
There are only thoughts in my head, only thoughts about you.
Every day my love becomes stronger and stronger to you ...
You know, but nobody knows how much I love you !!!
Yes, I do love!!! I think! I remember! I'm dreaming!
I often imagine us together, as you hold my hand, gently hug, kiss ....
What a pity that this is just a dream!
I was tired of talking to you in my thoughts and decided to write you a letter,
Why am I doing this? In order to become happier.
Yes, I love!!! I think! I remember! I'm dreaming!
I often imagine us together, as you hold my hand, gently hug, kiss ....
What a pity that this is just a dream!
I was tired of talking to you in my thoughts and decided to write you a letter,
Why am I doing this? In order to become happier.
I want to meet with you.
You can find out my phone number on the site where I left my profile.
You need to follow the link here. And find me. My nickname Julieliveislive
And just write me. I'll wait for you online chatting. My kisses for you.

Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2019 04:44:58 +0000
Reply-To: Jul <pc@pet.com>
x-originating-ip: [125.227.221.175]

Taipei, Taiwan
HINET Network-Adm
CHTD, Chunghwa Telecom Co., Ltd.
No. 21, Sec. 21, Hsin-Yi Rd.,
Taipei Taiwan 100

IMG32054.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Nadia - albertsolomin21@mail.ru

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:30 pm

.... interesting Emailaddy

Hello my new friend. How are you?
When you saw this letter now, you are probably surprised because you do not know me.
To be honest, I, too, have long doubted whether to write this letter to you or not.
Well, since I am writing it to you then I will tell you who I am and why I am writing to you.
My name is Nadia, I am 28 years old and I live in Russia. Are you afraid it? How do you feel about Russian girls?
My hobbies are skiing in the winter and fast driving. Do you like to drive?
Well, I told you a little about myself and my hobbies.
I also send you my photo with the letter, I hope that you will look at it before you continue to read this letter.
You are probably wondering where I got your email, to be honest, I first went to a marriage agency.
Because I wanted to get acquainted with a foreigner, since I read a lot on the Internet and write that European men,
the most gallant, kind and generous. You do not think I do not need money from men, I myself earn good money.
I work in a real estate agency, sell land and get a percentage from each sale.
I am not satisfied with the men in my city, those men with whom I meet some rude, not polite like bears from the forest.
So I turned to a marriage agency to help me find a man, I even paid them $ 60
And today, an employee of the marriage agency contacted me and said that under my parameters I picked up a man.
After that, they sent me your email and told me to write the information about myself first and send the photos.
I am honestly only for real communication and would like to hear your voice on the phone, but when I wrote you this letter.
I thought, what if you are against our acquaintance, maybe you do not want to meet me.
And for this I do not write you my phone number. I hope you understand why.
Well, that's all I could write to you in my first letter. Hope you will be glad to read it.
If I interested you and my letter and you want to meet me. On that website .
There is more detailed information about me, a lot of my photos and video clips.
And my dear friend, I want to tell you that I do not often respond to messages that come to me in the mail.
I have an application installed on the phone from the site that I wrote above, I often go there online.
Write or search me on the site my nickname Malishka
I kiss you, your new friend.

Received: from 88.212.246.188 (unknown [14.161.42.137])
Reply-To: hozyajstvennyj <albertsolomin21@mail.ru>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 19:37:12 +0300
X-Mailer: Microsoft Windows Live Mail 16.4.3528.331

Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications Group
Pham Tien Huy
No 57, Huynh Thuc Khang Street, Lang Ha ward, Dong Da district,
Ha Noi City
Vietnam

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Emma - CrazyLady9068@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:52 pm

Hi stranger! Writes you a sexy lonely girl.
My name is Emma.
Not so long ago i stayed in your city.
I travel a lot around the world according to my profession.
How many can remember, im always on the road. In childhood with her parents and now she has begun.
I work at National Geographic.
I communicate with interesting people and looking for new acquaintances.
I saw your photos, I really liked you.
I want to meet you.
I am not married myself. I did not have marriages and children.
Since I travel constantly, I have little time for my personal life.
I miss the male attention and of course sex.
I want to destroy my loneliness and find a good person for the rest of my life.
Maybe it will be you .. :-)
In this regard, I have a proposal to meet and talk.
We can choose a meeting place and time.
Yesterday I registered the site.
Created there your profile Id (Strawberry265)
There fast registration and free, it does not take much time.
In my profile I left my phone number and other photos.
There is also a video chat if you want to chat there.
Do not reply to this email, this is your business address. I use it very rarely.
I hope that you will not leave me without attention and call me.
Leave you my photo.
Regards, Emma; - *

Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 18:51:22 +0000
Reply-To: Funny Bunny <CrazyLady9068@gmail.com>
x-originating-ip: [202.75.214.116]

Hangzhou Silk Road Information Technologies Co.,Ltd.
Qiu LiXia
Huaxing Technology Bldg. Fl.5,
No.477 Wensan Road,
Hangzhou, Zhejiang,310012,
China

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Maria - MaryaGH@protonmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:01 pm

Hello! How are you? I'm great.
My name is Maria, I came to visit my beloved Grandma. I will stay a few weeks away. I really like your city.
And not only because my beloved Grandmother lives here. Unfortunately there is no one for me to show all the delights of your city, and I would like so much to get good impressions.
Sometimes I also miss my city anyway because!
There was a young man in my town and I feel lonely without my man.
I contacted the agency for a quick date in your city and they gave me your contact.
I did not doubt my decision and wanted to meet you. You have nothing against meeting me.
I'm interested in a quick date after which we will definitely have sex.
If I like you, I will pay for the room and we will have a wonderful time.
Believe me. Of course I will do everything so that my boyfriend does not find out about my novel.
My photo is the most real I hope for the photo that was shown to me in the agency for a quick date, is your real photo too?
To begin with, we can talk on this site. I was offered it all by the same agency. Registration on the site for free will not cost you anything!
After registering, write to me in the mail your id on which I will find you well? If you do everything right, then I do not see a problem to start our acquaintance with you.
Please do not leave my offer to meet without attention. I really want to spend this vacation beautifully and remember forever!
To remember the time spent here as something very good, please do not be indifferent to my words.
I'm really looking forward to your decision, Maria.

Received: from 88.212.246.188 (ce.grid.ccnu.edu.cn [122.204.129.27])
Reply-To: maria <MaryaGH@protonmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 13:08:54 +0300

Central China Normal University
CERNET Helpdesk
Room 224, Main Building
Tsinghua University
Beijing 100084
China

DSC-001.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ada Adamson - adamsona905@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:42 pm

Hello
Thank you for reading my letter.
I would be very pleased if you do not deny me an acquaintance.
And I want friendship with you. My name is Ada Adamson, 1.82 meters tall.
I am 29 years old and I have never been married and of course there are no children.
My hometown is 80 km from the capital.
About 5,000 people live in my city.
I am fond of: a little sports, traveling around the country and writing different pictures.
And since I am often in movements, it is not convenient for me to communicate here at the post office. I was looking for an alternative to this.
I tried all the applications on the phone and found one application that has everything you need.
Now wherever I am, I am always on the network of this application.
Before you install it you need to go free registration and survey.
After you can install this application on your smartphone or computer.
And contact me there))) under the nickname 343_87girl_31
I want to immediately say I am a depraved girl. Your all desires translate into reality only there.
Even now I’ve made a photo for you, I hope you appreciate it.
If you can send a photo report)))) I would also appreciate it for you = p
And perhaps after virtual conversations, we will be able to see and not even once.
I'm waiting for you, sweet. I will wait for your answer there.
My wishes for you have a nice day.
Your favorite Ada)))) !!!!!!!!!!!

Received: from wine.suzukiya.co.jp (wine.suzukiya.co.jp. [153.150.52.178])
Reply-To: Ada Adamson <adamsona905@gmail.com>
To: <embassytrust@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 00:13:55 +0300

TsuchiuraSuzukiyaCO.,LTD
Japan Network Information Center
Urbannet-Kanda Bldg 4F
3-6-2 Uchi-Kanda
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0047,
Japan

Настя Отрошенко - 49y/o :thinking: :thinking:
https:/ /vk.com/id73710808

https:/ /vkfaces.com/vk/user/id73710808

Ксения Жукова
https:/ /vk.com/id228980090

Athya Rahma
https:/ /vk.com/id68741643

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalya - vasilijr477@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:13 pm

Hi! Didn't expect to see it to pismo?
I myself have long thought to write to you or not,still the girl should not go first to the contact.
But I was tired of being alone, so I decided to write to you.
A little bit about yourself. My name is Natalya.. I am from Russia. I'm 25.
If you have seen The Rheinfall waterfall in Switzerland on the Rhine river, you can understand my character and temperament.
In my soul seething passions of love, tenderness and affection that I want to send in the direction of the family.
The blonde with blue eyes and shining smile on personified by wanting mutual love and understanding.
Irresistible thirst for adventure and travel has always carried me forward, not letting me stand still.
As a child, the girl – Tomboy preferred to play with the boys in the "Cossacks robbers". But at the same time I have long and professionally engaged in dance school.
My diverse interests, natural curiosity lead me through life.
I like traveling. Unforgettable impressions I received from Dresden, especially struck by the Armory – knights, weapons, jewelry – it's fascinating.
Art gallery in Dresden also left a lasting impression. You can talk about it for hours.
Prague. Prague also left its mark in my heart. I love Prague nights and walks in the city at night. Yes, I can talk about Europe without stopping – Austria, Switzerland, Germany, Czech Republic.
I love the sea, ocean, rivers and lakes where you can swim and sunbathe. I also like the yacht tour very much.
But my dream is to visit another continent. America. My dream is to visit new York. This metropolis beckons me since my student years, when I was a young engineer looking for my place in life.
I dreamed: as I, burning blonde, rushing through the American city on his snow-white Ferrari in a beauty salon. My beauty salon. A dream.
Today I am a burning blonde, driving a car, working in a women's clothing boutique, in my house cozy and crystal clear (clean house is my hobby), but has not yet visited the city of my dreams and found my love.
If you are interested in our acquaintance,I expect you here. My nickname bubusik.
Kiss and see you soon my sweet cat.

Received: from host-41.38.198.106.tedata.net (HELO 88.212.244.164) (zvfd@recn.ca@41.38.198.106)
Reply-To: zverushechka <vasilijr477@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 18:27:57 +0300
X-MagicMail-SourceIP: 41.38.198.106

All-03
TE Data
TE Data Contact Role
94 Tahrir Street, Dokki, 12311,
Giza, Egypt

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sveta - vasilijr477@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:03 pm

Hi! Didn't expect to see it to pismo?
I myself have long thought to write to you or not,still the girl should not go first to the contact.
But I was tired of being alone, so I decided to write to you.
A little bit about yourself. My name is Sveta.. I am from Russia. I'm 25.
If you have seen The Rheinfall waterfall in Switzerland on the Rhine river, you can understand my character and temperament.
In my soul seething passions of love, tenderness and affection that I want to send in the direction of the family.
The blonde with blue eyes and shining smile on personified by wanting mutual love and understanding.
Irresistible thirst for adventure and travel has always carried me forward, not letting me stand still.
As a child, the girl – Tomboy preferred to play with the boys in the "Cossacks robbers". But at the same time I have long and professionally engaged in dance school.
My diverse interests, natural curiosity lead me through life.
I like traveling. Unforgettable impressions I received from Dresden, especially struck by the Armory – knights, weapons, jewelry – it's fascinating.
Art gallery in Dresden also left a lasting impression. You can talk about it for hours.
Prague. Prague also left its mark in my heart. I love Prague nights and walks in the city at night. Yes, I can talk about Europe without stopping – Austria, Switzerland, Germany, Czech Republic.
I love the sea, ocean, rivers and lakes where you can swim and sunbathe. I also like the yacht tour very much.
But my dream is to visit another continent. America. My dream is to visit new York. This metropolis beckons me since my student years, when I was a young engineer looking for my place in life.
I dreamed: as I, burning blonde, rushing through the American city on his snow-white Ferrari in a beauty salon. My beauty salon. A dream.
Today I am a burning blonde, driving a car, working in a women's clothing boutique, in my house cozy and crystal clear (clean house is my hobby), but has not yet visited the city of my dreams and found my love.
If you are interested in our acquaintance,I expect you here. My nickname oleshka.
Kiss and see you soon my sweet cat.

Received: from 88.212.244.172 (unknown [37.29.47.102])
Reply-To: dubochek <vasilijr477@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 04:25:20 +0300

Ural Branch of OJSC MegaFon GPRS/UMTS Network, Pool 5
Alexey V. Zamorin
Malisheva str. 122
Ekaterinburg
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sveta - vasilijr477@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:33 pm

.... with the same Letter but diff. Pic.

Received: from 88.212.244.172 ([2.234.150.54])
Reply-To: utonchyonnyj <vasilijr477@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 03:54:03 +0300

PAT/NAT IP addresses POP 1101 for
Static allocation to Residential/SoHo customer with L3 devices
ip registration service
Via Caracciolo, 51
20155 Milano MI
Italy

45-WG9-V7375k.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”